Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next feeling that assaulted her senses was the smell. It was tangy and salty and without seeing anything, she knew it was their sweat and cum, both his and hers. She breathed it in deeply and sucked the taste and flavor down her throat, a throat that felt as if it had been used by that same huge cock. Anya licked her lips, the flavor was strange, she'd tasted cum before, but this didn't taste quite the same, and there was so much of it. Her whole body felt moist with it. Her pussy seemed soaked in it.

She tried to move her hands, but found that they were tied up and spread out along the top of her bed. She knew her legs were tied as well, and the lawyer had complete access to all of her holes. Which he seemed to be taking total advantage of. As he fucked hard into her ass, growling deeply and slowly as his orgasm built within him, she could feel something thick and fleshy pound into her pussy at the same time. She was confused, it was hot and felt human, what was he using in her pussy, and how? His hands were on her waist yanking her into his brutal cock.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and found them immediately locked to dark chocolate ones that seemed to beg her to stay completely still as she took in the site of him. Which she did, her lips parted and her chin shook uncontrollably as she took in his altered form. She wouldn't scream, her children were asleep on the other side of the hall. She couldn't scream. Despite the fact that his skin was red, completely red, and it wasn't paint. His black hair was more unruly now, and out of that hair sprouted two large horns, sharp at each end, curving in just a bit inward at the tips. His body seemed even large, more muscled, and his stomach muscled clenched in the biggest six-pack she had ever seen as he continued to fuck her ass. An ass that couldn't possibly be handling his monster sized cock, but she saw that it was.

He had a tail, and that was what was buried deep in her pussy now. A long, muscular take with some sort of bulgy top that acted like a cock as it shoved deep inside her wet hole. He wasn't human, Anya knew, there was no way he was human. Despite the fact that she didn't believe in monsters, she knew he had to be some sort of monster, a demon or something. A demon that looked as if he had no intention of stopping the rough thrust of his hips into her ass.

"What...the fuck...are...you?" She gasped out after each crush of his cock deep in her ass.

"An incubus." Ned said simply through clenched teeth.

"What...the fuuuuck...is that?" Anya cried out as her pussy clenched in another orgasm, she wondered how many she had had while she was asleep.

He chuckled, "I'm a sex demon, Anya."

Anya shivered, watched as he suddenly slowed his thrusts and pulled from her ass. Her eyes widened as he moved his body so that his cock was level with her face. She knew immediately what he wanted, what he was asking, he was asking with his eyes for her to forgive him for what he had failed to tell her about himself, and he was asking with his cock for her to allow him to continue with what he had been doing to her. Anya simply stared at him as she mulled over in her mind what was happening. If he was an incubus, if he had not wanted her to know what he was, what he had been doing to her, with his cock and his...tail, he could have just given her a sedative that would have lasted the night. He could have fucked her and left and she would never have known, she would never have seen him. He had told her exactly what he would do to her and she knew he had. She knew that at least his cock, if not his tail too, had been in all three of her holes. She was covered with his cum, she could feel it as it stuck to her, partially drying as it hit the night air.

"This spa you are sending me to, is it filled with other sex demons like you?" She said softly, feeling the gentle push of his cockhead as it rubbed against her lips but didn't try to push farther into her mouth.

"No," Ned shook his head, his brow furrowed, "Not like me. There are very few sex demons like myself left in the world. For which I am grateful."

He didn't continue and Anya didn't ask, it was obviously painful for him and she didn't want pain between them, her pussy throbbed in glee, impatient to be filled by more than just the thick, hard tail of him, she wanted his cock, she wanted to be awake and see him shove that rod up her pussy, she wanted to see his cum drip from her, which she definitely would in the position that she was in.

"But they're not all human."

"No, Anya, and that is all I will say. None of them, none of them, will hurt you." He put his clawed hand on the back of her hand and she felt him nudge her lips a little closer to his cock.

"Ned," She whimpered his name with the tail yanked from her pussy and pushed deeply into her ass, she was sure it was drilling into her sigmoid, and wondered why she felt no pain, the feeling of it only made her yearn for more, to drip her own thick juices from her used pussy, "Don't stop fucking me."

Anya was only just able to finish her sentence before the incubus in bed with her growled and slammed his cock deep into her throat. Anya's eyes watered and her neck arched back as he rose above her to create a better angle as the hot shaft pushed deeper and deeper inside. His hands held her head still and her eyes locked with his as he tightened the muscles around his mouth, an almost angry look on his face as he felt his balls clench and burst his cum inside of her again. She felt the cock widen as the liquid pushed through and into her stomach, understood now the tangy, strange flavor that she had tasted before.

"Good girl, you're doing really good, Anya. I haven't had to punish you, I've only had to spank your sweet ass. You've been a really good girl." His voice was coarse as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

She watched it leave, wondering at how it was still hard, he had obviously fucked her a great number of times. How could he still be so fucking stiff? She was out of breath and sweating, and her pussy felt like it'd had the workout of its life, which it had had, of course, with his monster cock.

"What do you do to bad girls?" Anya almost regretted the question because he had been moving back down her body and his black claws had been scraping sensually down the backs of her creamy pale thighs. When she'd asked, he had stilled and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Would you like me to show you?" His softly spoken question made her whole body quake.

"Will it hurt?"

"Yes."

Anya shook, she didn't want to feel pain, not tonight, not with this man.

"I don't want you to show me." She whispered and knew he heard her from the way his shoulders slumped.

"Please, Anya, I-I think I need to show you." He pleaded with her suddenly and Anya looked at him, his eyes were filled with a sudden painful looking need.

"But you said it would hurt." Anya watched as he moved his cock and rested the head against her wet pussy fold.

"It will, but it will also feel very, very good, Anya. Even my punishments will cause you to orgasm. I feed off of your orgasms, and I need for you to have a strong one, a really strong one. Please. Let me punish you." He sounded desperate and Anya closed her eyes and sighed, she was tied up, he could do to her whatever he wanted, why did he seem to need her permission so badly? He could have punished her in her sleep.

"Yes, Ne-Holy FUCK!" Anya shouted, the moment she had acquiesced, he had thrust his cock up inside of her pussy, and Anya could feel the slight sensation of is slamming against her cervix and shifting it and stretching her deep. At the same time his cock slammed into her, his tail pressed against the stretched lip of her cunt and chiseled in against his cock, stretching her so wide that despite the saliva that had numbed her and allowed her body to stretch so wide, her pleasure shivered and sizzled and burned and she felt herself squirt her juice, knowing it was stuck up in her pussy as long as he was filling her. She knew the head of his cock and the tip of his tail had dug in deep.

"More?" Ned leaned his body forward to whisper in her ear.

Anya groaned and looked at his impassioned face, "There can't possibly be more."

He grinned like a school boy and pulled back on his hips before crashing back inside of her pussy, and when she dropped her mouth open to gasp at the tight squeeze of him in her cunt, Ned grabbed her face and thrust his tongue deep inside of her throat. There was plenty more to be had, and the orgasm that worked and spread through him and came out of her body when he came and withdrew was fierce enough to cause an avalanche and he held her body against his large form as she shook with it. Yes, yes he had been right to come here tonight, to fuck her like this, he breathed in her sent and felt his body intake as much as he could from her orgasm. He wouldn't need to feed again for a month after tonight. She had more than filled his stores of energy.

"You are all right? With everything I have done to you, taken from you?" He asked a few hours later, the darkness outside had turned to a dull gray and he knew she would need time to clean herself before her children rose from bed.

"I am. Will I, will I see you again?" She asked.

Ned shook, "Not like this. Never again like tonight. I'm not allowed to feed from the same pussy twice, Anya. My wife would not allow it. But I can still be your lawyer, if you allow that. It would be nice to keep some contact with you."

Anya nodded, saddened that she would never feel his thick shaft fill her trembling body, but she knew it was his way. It was the deal he had with his wife. She laid still while he untied her and allowed him to put her on her feet and walk her, practically carry her into her bathroom where he turned on the faucet to fill her tub with hot water. She was glad, there was no way she would be able to stand in a shower this morning.

"I want to brand you, Anya. Will you allow it?" He asked suddenly, knowing the ache to do so would haunt him if she didn't. It was the one actually painful thing that he wanted, that he needed to do to his food.

"What is it?" Anya asked as she watched him take a hand cloth out of the cabinet and wet it with the tub water before starting to rub it over her body, taking off as much of the dried cum as he could.

She watched as his tail moved into view and she saw something shiny slowly push up from what she had thought was a solid tip, but actually had a small opening to it. As she watched, the sharp looking point extended farther, it looked like a needle at the tip but thickened to about a 14 guage width very quickly. She winced as she looked at the five inch long weapon and then up at Ned. He was staring at her.

"What the hell do you want to do with that. I specifically said no cutting." Anya frowned at the tail that was held still in the air between their naked bodies.

"You can refuse, but it was cause me pain not to rid myself of the brand and give it to you. But I will not do it if you are not willing."

"What do you do with it?"

"I can make it curve. It's a metal, Anya, and it makes a piercing on your skin like that of an earring, but it spirals up and pierced you several times. It will never come out, and it will mark you as having been mine to any other incubi that you may come across, it will tell them they cannot touch you."

"But you can't have me and you said there weren't many left."

"Right, which is why I'm willing to deal with the pain it will leave me with if I keep it." Ned knew she was shivering from the cold of standing there and moved his tail back behind him. Putting his hands under her arms, he lowered her into the filling hot tub and watched as she settled into the water.

"Where do you put it?"

"There are three places you can choose from, Anya. Your labia, your lip, which I do not suggest, it is not very attractive, and your upper ear. Your ear is where I prefer. But it can hurt as it pierces the cartilage. I will deaden the pain you feel first, though, Anya. But you may say no." He begged for her with his eyes not to deny him. Reabsorbing the metal was a painful procedure. He would be out of work for several days from it.

"My ear, Ned. You can brand my ear." Anya smiled at the genuine smile of relief on his face as he immediately moved in and put her face in his hands and put his mouth over her upper ear, his tongue slathering over it, dipping to the skin behind and before it to deaden as much as the nerve as he could.

When he had prepared her as well as he knew how, he moved his face back and put his hands on both of her cheeks, keeping her face still and her eyes on his as his tail moved towards her head.

"You've done this before?"

"Thousand and thousands of times in the past. These days, most of my food either refuses or they have me pierce their labia. I feel like it is defiling, and I would rather it look like a piercing to your ear than have it penetrate your pussy lips." He spoke to her as she winced slightly, knowing that the first hole had been made with the sharp metal in his tail.

Anya felt it push through her flesh three more times as it was coiled and finally the sharp edges of it seemed to mold together and when his tail moved away, she reached up and realized that it was only about ¾ an inch wide and started at the top of her ear and curved down around the curve, molded together on the outside and separated to pierce through her ear on the inner part. It didn't hurt as much now that it was done, and Anya looked at the man before her, his body was less red now, and she realized that he was slowly becoming more like the man she had seen the previous morning in a suit, and less like the sexy, bulging sex demon that had just made her entire body writhe with a powerful night of orgasms. If he could make her feel this way, what would she do when she was sent to a spa that she had to assume would have a similar plan for her body. Anya's pussy twitched in the bathtub and she could hear the man next to her chuckle softly, making her frown. How could he know what she was thinking?