Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 02

Story Info
Anya meets her chaperone.
3.3k words
4.72
19.3k
23

Part 2 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya spent the next few days in a very satisfied state of bliss. Her shifts at work had seemed to fly by. Her young patients had been time consuming and she had enjoyed the other nurses she had worked with. Several of her work friends had commented on her new "jewelry" and Anya had just quietly smiled and said that she'd needed to do something for herself. They had agreed and by the time her shifts had ended, she'd gone home and been a mother to her children, fed and bathed them, and then fallen exhausted into bed at night. She knew why her body was so exhilarated, she knew the cock and tail and hands...and tongue, that had caused her to reach utter fulfillment, and Anya found herself missing the incubus that had shown her such a great fuck. But she kept herself from calling him, or sending a message to his office in some way. He was married, and she'd been food that he'd been allowed to taste once. It hadn't been cheating, but were he to fuck her with that wonderful heavy cock again, it most certainly would be, and she was not the type of woman to ruin another person's marriage. So she stayed away.

"A glass of wine?" A feminine voice said from the aisle near her and Anya looked up from her hands to see the flight attendant standing beside her row, glasses of red and white wine on a tray in her hand. They gave you wine in first class, she raised an eyebrow, she had never actually flown first class before. Even with Aunt Tippy's inheritance, her husband had always been responsible, they'd never lived to extravagance.

Taking a glass of red, she thanked the flight attendant and looked back out her window as she sipped on the wine. She had spent the last few days googling incubus, and then pouring through other old fairy tales and folklore and legends, wondering what other creatures were out there in the world, what ones would she be introduced to at Vorhees Spa when she arrived. The ideas had made her nervous, and she shivered even now thinking about what was in store for her when she reached Canada. He said there weren't any incubi, but he'd told her that not everyone was human. He hadn't told her what she would find, though. What other nonhumans were out there.

Her pussy had no worries, however, it was still riding high between her thighs like a pagent winner that was waving to the crowds, thank you, thank you, I have been so fabulously fucked and am more than happy to take on whatever you thrust at me, and Anya found that the more she thought about what would happen to her at the spa, the more wet she would become. He had told her that she was submissive by nature, and she hadn't really thought he was right until she had been tied up and he had shoved his cock down her throat and she'd been unable to get away. It had been the most turned on she had ever been in her life and she'd wanted him to fuck her like that forever. The thought of being tied up like that again, the idea of having a man be her master, well, Anya didn't think she would mind. At least, not as long as it didn't interfere with her family and work. She reached up and slid a finger against the coil of metal at the top of her ear, she could see herself being someone's sex toy, of her pussy being the property of the right man. Her whole body felt hot and Anya sighed, an airplane was not the place to have these kinds of thoughts.

She instead, thought of the four children that she had left in the protection of her cousin and aunt. Lindie was seventeen and her aunt was her father's youngest sister. Greta was married for the second time, but Anya never saw Luis much. He was an international asshole slash foreign trade guy of some sort or another. But he made a ton of money and had a dick, so Greta dealt with his lack of personality. Lindie's birth father had been Jamaican and Anya still remembered the smiling man. He had gotten cancer about ten years ago and left the two women alone together for a while. Lindie loved her little cousins and they had jumped at the chance to watch her four while Anya went on what they considered to be a much needed, and richly deserved vacation to the north. It's all about me though, she could practically hear her pussy talking at this point, throbbing between her legs. Anya rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

A little while later, she was broken from her thoughts by the captain's announcement that the plane would be landing shortly. Anya gave her now empty glass to the flight attendant and made sure her purse was still tucked under the seat in front of her. She could see the ground coming closer as the plane made its descent to the airport and she felt her breathing quicken just a bit. She was worried about what the spa was like, regardless of the fact that she'd actually handled getting fucked by a sex demon of all things. What would happen to her while she was there? She'd googled it when she was at work a couple times and Vorhees Spa had a website. It looked perfectly legitimate. Hot stone massages, hot tubs, acupuncture, massage, all the services one expected to see at a regular spa, but the price list was astronomical. Spa for the rich and carefree, apparently. And you couldn't just make reservations online, you were required to call for a consult. She hadn't called, but her lawyer had. She wondered what Ned had told them about her. It made a shiver work down her body to settle into her pussy like an old friend.

Once she exited the plane, purse and jacket in hand, her rolling suitcase behind her, Anya slowly made her way through customs and then out to where the exit was located. She had been on an early flight, so her plane was one of the first to land, and there were many men in suits holding up placards with peoples' last names written on them. Scanning for hers, knowing that someone, a Mr. Hughes, was supposed to be at the airport to fetch her, she furrowed her brow, not seeing her last name on any of the signs. The man must not be at the airport yet. It didn't sound like something her lawyer would have allowed to happen. He seemed to like to be in control of everything, and everything happened just as he wanted it. Frowning, she scanned the crowd again. She saw people walking up to their intended drivers and the crowd began to thin out as she made her way slowly to the wall to her left, allowing others to pass her as they left the airport. Looking around her, she noticed that no new drivers had entered yet, but gazing around the room, she spotted a man standing slightly behind the line of placard wielding drivers in a sharp looking suit, a simple black tie around his neck, and his eyes seemed to be glued to her.

Anya bit her lip and wondered if that man was her contact from the spa. He looked too polished to be a driver, and she looked at his face a little more closely and felt one side of her mouth lift a bit. He reminded her of one of those movie thugs. The ones who were as handsome as the devil himself, a man that Anya had actually met, so she felt she could think that with confidence. He had shaved his head, but not so much because his hair was thinning, though it did seem to be a little on the temples. His jaw was strong looking, and he had a days growth of hair, probably more. His mouth was firm, wide, not overly lippy, which she had never liked. His eyes were light blue and the way he fit his suit let the viewer know that he was all muscled bulk beneath. He wasn't overly large, however, probably only about six inches taller than she was.

He continued to watch her, but made no attempt to approach her as she waited against the wall. The walkway was emptying out, and there seemed to be a lull in arrivals, leaving them relatively alone in the exit area for a few moments. Anya bit her lip, wondering what she should do. Should she call Mr. Brinker? Who was the man that was still standing there? Why was he still watching her?

Sighing, she pushed herself away from the wall and made her way over to the man who did not move at her advance. His blue eyes focused more fully on her and they seemed to stretch a little tight at the edges, and he smiled at her. Anya was thrown off balance by the unexpected warmth and she opened her mouth a little as he turned to fully face her.

"Mrs. MacTiernen?" Oh dear, Anya gulped, gorgeous and he had an English accent. She expected her pussy to pulse and it did.

She nodded, "Are you Mr. Hughes?" Her voice sounded gravelly to her and Anya watched as he nodded, bending to take the suitcase from her. She watched as he clicked in the extended handle and then picked the case up by the side handle.

"We've got about an hour drive to get to Vorhees. Have you eaten?" He said, putting a hand under her free arm to start guiding her out the door.

Anya shook her head, in truth, she'd barely been able to eat since her visit to her lawyer. She'd been on pins and needles ever since she'd gone to his office downtown. "I've got coffee and a bagel for you in the car."

"I'm not very hungry." Anya told him truthfully as the stepped out the door and into the sunshine.

"Eh, you'll be needing your energy for later. Be a dear and try to eat." He winked at her, making her shiver as they walked quickly towards where he had parked his car, a teak brown Audi R8. It certainly wasn't in the price range of a regular airport driver.

He put the suitcase in the back, along with her jacket and purse that she'd been holding. Anya wasn't too happy that her cell phone was now where she couldn't get a hold of it if she needed it, but she figured there wasn't much she could do at this point to get away from her particular fate. Nor did she particularly want to. If this man was an example of the type of man she could expect to see at the spa, she was more than happy to continue her journey there. Her pussy ached to be filled again, and her chances were much greater here than they would be back home. He opened her door and waited as she got in the car. Anya wondered what the man thought about it being her that had been sent here. A woman of her size, a mother, someone who was not usually the type of woman a man like him would be helping getting into a car like this.

When he pulled out of the parking lot, Anya almost sighed, the car drove so smoothly it was like sitting on a cloud and floating. She'd always liked cars, her father had been a mechanic, so she knew a thing or two. This car, however, was way out of the price range that her father had been in. She had loved the Camaro that he'd restored and let her drive after she got her driver's license. It had made her feel powerful and attractive. And she had been, attractive, when she was young. Age had changed that a bit for her.

"You've known the incubus for several years, have you?" The man beside her spoke up and Anya nodded.

"For six years, I think. My husband always went to their appointments, I barely ever went. I didn't know...I didn't know what he is, though, not until the last visit." Anya explained, watching as Mr. Hughes picked up a paper bag and handed it to her.

"You've got to eat something." He urged her to take out the bagel, which she reluctantly did. It was warm still, whole wheat with only butter.

"Thank you." Anya said, being polite, she really wasn't very hungry.

"I've never known an incubus who allowed his food to know what ate on them. Usually they are unarousable when a woman's eyes are upon them. It must take a great deal of effort for your lawyer to fuck while the woman is awake." Mr. Hughes explained to her.

"Unarousable?" Anya said in a whisper, breaking off a small piece of the bagel and putting it in her mouth when he pointed to it and her before turning onto a road that would lead them out of town.

"Yeah. They can't get their cock up when they're being watched by a girl. How does he do it with you?" His blue eyes were focused on the road ahead, which made Anya feel a tiny bit better about the blush creeping up on her neck.

"Did it with me, we're not l-lovers any longer."

"It might have been that for you, but I can guarantee that you were a hard fuck and food to him." He pressed on and Anya felt her blush deepen.

"He had me take a sedative before he came in my room that night. I wasn't awake for all but the last few hours. By then, by then he was probably aroused enough it didn't matter."

"I suppose, I've never seen it, though."

Anya sighed, "Have you met an incubus before?"

"A few times. Mainly, they're a bunch of rapist bastards trying to impregnate women. They haven't been able to for nearly a century now and are starting to die off. Good riddance, I say. Mr. Brinker is okay, he doesn't rape his food, eh?" Mr. Hughes looked at her quickly with a raised brow and she shook her head, she still had a hard time thinking about what she had done with Ned as a meal, but if what he had done was feed on her, then she didn't care. She had loved it.

"Well, I suppose I should be glad that they could never touch me now."

Mr. Hughes looked at her with a genuine smile on his face, "No, I suppose you can't be touched by one. I see that you let him brand you, too. You chose a proper place for it, at least. He gave you the option, I suppose."

"Yes, he even offered not to brand me unless I wanted him to. I could tell it would be painful for him if I didn't. It only hurt me a little." Anya said, touching it again, it didn't hurt at all, in fact, it seemed to make her pussy tighten hungrily when she touched it at length.

"Eat." He muttered suddenly, his eyes back on the road, they were in the country now. "I don't mean to disparage on the lawyer. He's all right, I guess. He isn't like the rest of his kind, or he wouldn't be allowed to associate with Vorhees. They have strict rules on campus about what is allowed and what is forbidden."

Anya didn't ask what the rules were, she figured they were about rape and torture, and she knew she would agree with rules like that, as well. She would not have enjoyed her time with the incubus if he had forced her, and he hadn't. Not even when she was asleep and he had fucked her hard.

"Eat." He persisted again and Anya frowned and focused on the bagel he was practically forcing her to consume. Chewing slowly, she moved her green eyes to the window out her side of the car and watched as they sped through woods that seemed to grow more and more dense.

They rode quietly for a while and Anya was thankful for the silence. She wasn't sure quite what to say to this man, she wasn't sure who or what he was, or what his purpose was at the spa. She didn't want him to feel obligated to talk to her, either, so she remained silent. She felt the engine slowing and realized that Mr. Hughes was turning left onto a road that was barely visible in the treeline, one she was sure she would have missed completely had he not slowed and turned to go west down it.

"Are we getting close?" She asked. The bagel had been eaten, and the cooled coffee drank before he could force her to finish either.

"About ten more minutes. Most girls I drive here have more questions. You're really as submissive as the incubus claimed you to be." His blue eyes caught and held hers for a minute while Anya looked at him in shock.

"I suppose, though I don't know if I can really call myself that when I've never had a master." She shrugged, not sure quite how to answer.

"That's all right, Mrs. MacTiernen. Everyone has a first master. Did he tell you anything about Vorhees?" His deep voice was gentle, soothing as she shook her head.

"Other than it being a spa, or the place I needed to go to give me what I need. No, he didn't."

"Your needs?" Mr. Hughes smiled.

"I told him that I needed to get properly fucked." Anya was surprised she said it, but she figured he'd already been told about the conversation she'd stumbled hard into with her lawyer.

Mr. Hughes centered his blue eyes on her face for a moment before nodding, and then his mouth spread into a wide smile. "That you will, my girl. A right and proper fuck."

Anya felt her mouth go dry as he looked at her like that, but she didn't ask, she was scared to know.

"You must have questions." He said again, looking ahead again.

"So you're not an incubus?" Anya asked in a very quiet voice, hearing him chuckle from low in his throat.

"Christ, no." He said sideways at her as he pulled onto yet another barely visible road.

"What are you?" She pried gently, worried that the answer would terrify her.

"Do I not look like a man to you, Mrs. MacTiernen?" He grinned at her.

"Looks are obviously deceiving, Mr. Hughes." Anya looked ahead of her and saw a clearing come into view, and in that clearing, she saw a huge stone house, mansion really, rise from the trees around it.

"Is this-" Anye gasped, ignoring the hand that shifted just slightly up her thigh to squeeze it gently again.

"You're here, Mrs. MacTiernen. You're at Vorhees Spa."

"It's-It's enormous. I never imagined it would be this...grand."

"It's a little pompous, I think." Mr. Hughes said and she looked at him with wide green eyes.

"Mr. Hughes, what are you?"

"I'm your guide, I suppose. Your guide through Vorhees." He smiled before putting his hand on the knob on his door.

Anya grabbed his arm, noting how muscled it was under her grasp, "Mr. Hughes. Who am I going to be-I mean, will I be given to a master immediately, how-?"

"You will have many masters here, Anya," It was the first time that he had said her first name, his blue eyes were focused on her, and his mouth smiled as he spoke, "What you will be hard pressed to do here at Vorhees, is to find a man who doesn't want to give you that proper fucking that you need so desperately."