Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 04

Story Info
Anya meets the lake creature.
2.3k words
4.57
27.2k
30

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya stared after Mr. Hughes' receding back with her mouth dropped open as she felt something surround her other ankle. Something that was solid, slippery and strong. She was unable to move her legs and felt other similar vines of some sort wrap around her upper thighs and squeeze gently, tugging her a little farther into the lake. Two suddenly slipped from beneath the water and she thought that they looked like long, thick leaves of some sort, similar to vines, but tapered at the sides. The two she was watching moved to her arms and she felt them tighten against her wrists, leaving her no room for movement. Two more, different than the first two, drifted up and out of the water, much more like vines, and with light pink petals that were closed at the end. She watched, shaking uncontrollably now, unsure what would happen, as the two newest appendages began to rub up against her large breasts.

She felt and saw her nipples tighten into buds, much as they would when she breastfed her children, and she gasped when the vines moved so that the tips of the closed petals met the hard pebbles of her nipples and sucked somehow on them slowly, popping off and then doing it again and again until Anya felt her cunt pulse and she felt more of her juices spray out into the water she was slowly being drawn deeper into. She was now in it up to her belly button.

Suddenly, the petals opened, showing six actually surrounded each vine, and inside, was a dark yellow center that was shaped similarly to a Venus fly trap, complete with numerous tiny teeth like appendages. She whimpered as the "mouth" opened up and she saw that it appeared hollow except for several wispy hair like structures within its core. As they both moved closer to her breasts, Anya cried out, terrified of what would happen, unable to get away as the vines that held her arms and legs suddenly stretched her into an "X" pattern, keeping her still. Her eyes were wide as the mouths opened around her nipples and some sort of suction pulled the beaded centers into the tube inside of them. When the outer "teeth" closed, they didn't stop until they had dug in around each of her nipples and Anya gasped loudly, she had expected the teeth, upon puncturing her skin, to sting, but they didn't. Her large tits seemed to hum and welcome the tight pressure of them, not to mention the orgasm that suddenly crashed into her pussy, soaking her canal.

Breathless, Anya closed her eyes to get herself under control, moaning as she felt the vines on her breasts suckle hard on her nipples, and she felt sharp spikes of pleasure at what she felt were the tiny hairs pushing into her breasts, using the ducts of her mammary glands to invade her breast, their purpose unclear as Anya tried to fight against the vines holding her, knowing she couldn't get away, but trying to get closer to something, something that would address the ache in her pussy. Surely there was a vine ready to fuck her, and she hoped it would be one of the new vines she felt slide over the silken fold in the cleft of her thighs.

Looking down, she saw that the pink petals had closed over her breasts, and she could still feel the deep suck that came rhythmically. Anya realized that with each tightening of suction, the vines around her wrist and ankles and thighs pulsed in unison. She wondered what it would feel like if those vines invaded her pussy, would they pulse together? She began to pant as she thought about it and simply stared when a large vine, much larger than the others were, shot out more quickly from under the water.

This one was odd, it wavered in front of her face for quite some time before the tip spread and became more transparent as it moved closer. Looking within the tip, she saw two new vines, each with a mouth like tip that opened and closed as the whole appendage moved in to settle on her face. Anya felt a moment of fear, but could do nothing, and knew no one would come. The transparent part surrounded her face from forehead to ears to under her chin. Quickly, she felt the air start to fade and became dizzy, and then felt one of the internal vines push against her mouth. Knowing she would never stop its advance, she opened and immediately regretted her decision when it slammed into her mouth, thick and slimey, tasting like salt, which was odd considering it was a freshwater lake, and it didn't stop until it was down her throat and pressing open her larynx.

Anya felt her who body trying to reject the intrusion, but eventually, it secured its position in her windpipe and the tip spread to press tightly, creating a suction to keep out water, and then suddenly, fresh air was pumped into her lungs and Anya relaxed. She had begun to burn from the lack of oxygen. She closed her eyes a moment, glad now to have the vines invade her throat so she could continue with the water creature, but opened them when the other vine, the smaller one, pushed to get into her mouth as well. As full as she was from the first, she wasn't sure she would fit another, but it somehow pushed itself inside and slowly slid down her throat and maneuvered to get past her epiglottis and down her esophagus. It vibrated and she felt liquid drip from it and knew the moment the muscle between her esophagus and stomach opened because it suddenly shoved in hard and held.

Anya closed her eyes, the warmth of the vines within her was comforting, and they seemed to radiate with something that made her nerves center on what was happening in her yet untouched pussy. She knew she would be dripping wet if she wasn't in the water, and every movement of the vines in and on her body was making her delirious with the need to cum and more so, the need to have something inside of her aching, swollen pussy. Fuck, pay attention to me, her pussy clenched and unclenched, needing more and more to be attended to.

As if the creature knew her thoughts, she felt the vines vibrate harder and she felt something rub harder against her clit before whatever it was came back and pushed hard against it, before clamping down on it so hard that Anya felt her breath catch in her throat for a minute, so intense was the feeling. When the creature jerked her rapidly below the surface of the water completely, she squeezed her hands into fists as she got her first look at the creature that had a hold of her body. Her eyes widened and she knew she was shaking, not expecting what she saw, not knowing what it would do to her. There were so many more vines, vines that looked so very different from each other swirling in the water and whatever the creature was, she had never seen anything like it. It had vines growing out of the base of it like a plant, but the head was almost like an octopus, with two large eyes and an enormous round skull. It had shorter, sharper looking appendages near it's mouth to eat with, and the rest of it was half hidden in some sort of under water cavern.

Her wrists were moved behind her and she was forced to bend them at the elbows so that the creature could bind them tightly to her body. More vines came forward to wrap around her neck and waist, and Anya shook as she saw two vines with phallic shaped tips move towards her lower body, her cunt was throbbing with the hope that it would be filled with either of those vines, or both, Anya didn't care. She wanted it to fuck her more with each moment that passed.

Her legs were stretched out farther and her body was moved closer to the head of the beast, her pussy open for its view as the bigger of the phallic tips pushed past the small one clamped to her clit and she was suddenly stretched wide as it thrust hard into her cunt. Her moisture surrounded it, slicked its progress and she closed her eyes again as it pulled out of her all of the way, making her shiver, wanting it back. And then it was, forcefully, like a freight train tearing into her pussy, thrusting hard, harder, not stopping until it was at the back of her, and then, once there, it did it again, and again, filling her, stretching her, pushing against her cervix, which should have been painful, but wasn't, and she wondered if it was able to numb her the way the incubus had. She felt orgasm after orgasm tear through her body, and still it fucked her without slowing.

Anya saw the beast shiver suddenly and knew it had cum inside of her, the heat of it burned and then numbed her from within. The large phallic vine jerked quickly out of her, leaving her pussy loose and needy. She watched as the other phallic vine came up and first pushed into her pussy to glide over the cum both she and the creature had created there before pulling out and pushing immediately into her ass, causing her to buck upward. She closed her eyes again, not that she could see what the vine would do, but trying to concentrate on breathing, her body was pulled so tightly, she wasn't sure if she could handle many more mind blowing orgasms. When the vine thrust up over and over, it wasn't with as much force as the pussy vine had used, but it moved higher and higher, and she knew that it had soon reached her sigmoid colon as the incubus had done not a week ago. But this one, this one kept going and she jerked her body as it continued upwards, coating the insides of her colon with its slime as it made its way through her large bowel.

The vine in her stomach suddenly twitched and she felt as if a dam had broken within the creature and she felt her stomach fill with a hot liquid, a hot liquid that seemed to drain just as quickly, only to be filled again and again by the vine in her throat. New sensations began to attack her body from within and the vines at her breasts seemed to pick up speed and suction, and she felt something suddenly spray out of her nipples, which only spurred the suction on. Anya looked down and realized her breasts were even larger than before, and her stomach was huge, it looked as if she was pregnant with multiples. But soon, she felt the vine in her ass start to vibrate and she realized that the tip had spread open and lodged in the opening of her ascending colon and it was consuming the "waste" from what she digested of the creature's cum from her mouth, and then feeding it back to the creature. Her breasts were also being emptied as they were filled and she saw other petaled vines start to wave in the water near the ones nursing her. When the base of those vines stretched, full of her milk, they detached, leaving her breasts throbbing and full, and then new ones attached, digging into her skin, and equally greedy for the milk that she was rapidly producing.

Anya could barely handle the various emotions she was experiencing, and the sensations were so extreme. Her orgasms seemed to come in waves over her. She was overwhelmingly hot for whatever the creature wanted to do to her, and when it brought up a thin corded vine for her to see, she felt her pulse quicken as the thin reed pulled apart, forking into two thinner, dark pink cords that vibrated and moved apart in a way that let her know what was coming. She saw the fuzzy looking ends sway within the water and her womb seemed to tighten, seeming aware of what she was in for before the vine coiled back together and moved down her body. Anya pushed her tongue hard against the vines within her throat to no avail, terrified of the pain it might cause her for them to invade her, even as they slipped easily, with no resistance, through her weeping stretched pussy. Anya wondered about the kind of sex she would be able to have after this, she felt so stretched open for the creature.

When the vine reached the small opening of her cervix, it petted it, causing her uterus to buck and her juices to flow again, and Anya squeezed her eyes shut. She felt it push through her cervix despite the cramping obstacle it became and she felt the vine squeeze in further, and then she could feel the vine separate as it had in the water and her whole body shook, not from pain, but from a hard, jerking orgasm as they smoothed across the tissue inside her uterus to each find and push within one of her Fallopian tubes. The sensation was too much, and Anya felt her breath catch and her muscles tensed and released, her pussy juices mixing with the cum that the creature had left behind earlier. She was completely unaware that those fuzzy tendrils would stimulate her body to release almost fifty eggs, and then those eggs would be caught up in the tendrils and then be pulled from her pussy and implanted in the creature shaking below her in its nest.