Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 05

Story Info
Anya's time with the lake monster continues.
3.5k words
4.72
25.4k
26

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anya's pussy finally unclenched and she could breathe easier, she realized that she was still within the water, and the creature was still connected to her ass, her mouth, and her breasts, and it was still feeding her, sucking out the proceeds, or collecting it from her colon. Only her pussy remained clear, and she whimpered against the vines in her mouth as she watched the creature, Chrysanthulus, she finally remembered Mr. Hughes calling it, shake within the cavern. It must have realized that her orgasm had stopped because it immediately moved a phallic shaped vine back to her clit to clamp to it tightly. Another larger one thrust inside, beating up within her as her pussy juices moistened its entry, and it pumped in and out in short bursts, bringing tears to her eyes as it beat ruthlessly against her cervix, not stopping as other vines, ones that sparkled and appeared opal in color in the clear water flattened against her body and she felt heat consume her skin and the water seemed to hum around her and her body seemed to go liquid and cum poured from her and into the water in visible pulses, the vine biting her clit yanked and dug in and she bucked as best she could, grinding into the orgasmic wave the creature was creating within her.

It felt like ages when suddenly all of the vines pulled from her body, save the ones over her face and in her mouth, they were necessary for her to breathe in the water, and the beast was not done with her, not by a long shot. She was hot for it, and she knew little how incredibly hot it was for her body. Anya found herself floating gently in the water, her body shaking from the sudden loss of all that had filled and covered it, her muscles weak, her limbs limp and her eyes finally looked down at her body more closely. Her skin looked tight and smaller, she was so much smaller. Her breasts were barely a C cup now, and her stomach was flat and firm, her ass a nice curved shape, but a small handful, not the double palmful it had been before. Anya looked down at the creature surprised, she was instantly lusty for the deep water beast and wished she could speak to it and offer her body again, she would let it fuck her every day if she could finally feel about herself on the outside the way she felt on the inside.

She watched as the creature vibrated again and the vines that had held her open before returned to their position and she was trapped with her wrists behind her back and her legs were spread wide, wider than was comfortable, and apart so that her ruined pussy was well within the creature's eyesight. It pulled her closer and she felt her pussy grind against the creature's domed skull and shook at the rough slimy texture of him. Then he yanked her back and she saw a large tentacle that was phallic shaped, but had ridges on it like a cork screw around the outside. Widening her eyes, she wondered where the creature would put the appendage, but learned a moment later when it was pushed against her asshole, also weakened from the previous vine, and she squeezed her eyes shut as the vine pushed in its tip and then suddenly began to spin slowly up and up, seemingly seeping some sort of moisture as it went, not stopping until it hit the sigmoid, and then it stopped and pulsed, so thick within her ass it was like putting a screw in her to keep her still. The vines at her arms yanked her back and her breasts pushed out on her chest, the swollen and thoroughly sucked nipples red and throbbing still.

New vines appeared and very carefully, softly, her nipples were completely covered and they became numb as whatever it was began to massage and spread slime onto them. Anya watched the creature as its yellow eyes clouded and it raised a long, odd shaped vine at her, the vine spread and the only thing that Anya could think that it looked like were the speculums that her obstetrician had used during her pap smear visits. Anya's eyes widened and she pushed her tongue against the vine in her mouth, dear God, what was it going to do to her? The vine in her ass kept her completely still, which she assumed was it's purpose. Anya watched the newest vine move down to her pussy and she felt it slide inside, it met no resistance, she could now take something much larger, and she didn't understand quite what its purpose was until it hit her cervix. She was a nurse, she knew that this should hurt like fucking crazy, but when it began to chisel into the small opening, something liquid rushed into her and soothed the feeling of its progress and she felt only a rush of desire.

Anya could feel her body fight the progress, despite the lack of pain, and her uterus clenched and clenched, but as the liquid melted into her, the fight left, the cramping lessened, and the cervix became soft and the sides of the vine were able to spread it open. Once it was open, Anya looked down to see that a dark purple appendage had appeared beneath her pussy, and the clit vine was removed. It was large, bigger in girth than even the incubus had been, and she felt her body shiver at the thought that it would go inside of her. As she watched it rub against her pussy lips, Anya looked lower on the vines and saw that every foot or so, there was a large round blob of some sort moving up the vine. She tensed her pussy lips around the smallish vine within her as she watched those blobs rise up the large vine that was now teasing at her opening.

When it thrust inside, it wasn't interested in stimulating another orgasm, but she orgasmed anyway, it was hot and not as smooth as the others, but not uncomfortable. It shoved up within her until it reached the opening the other vine had made to her cervix and then the tip of it seemed to spread and press her even farther open. Anya choked, knowing suddenly that whatever was within that large vine was going to be seeded in her womb and she tried desperately to fight the hold the creature had on her, but the vine in her ass and the vines at her arms and legs kept her completely still. When the first blob pushed into her pussy, her world spun in a fiery climax and she let her head fall back as she felt the blob shoved into her womb. She felt it bite into the tissue of her uterus and Anya breathed heavily, closing her eyes, knowing it would happen again. She felt her uterus relax and seem to grow as another blob pushed inside, and then another and another. Anya lost count, so many were brought inside her womb, so many had bit into her uterus for a blood supply.

She felt nearly drunk from the orgasms that she was continuously sweeped with by the creature. It seemed incredibly pleased with her. Vines rubbed her body and vibrated against her as she took in the eggs, she knew that's what they were. In fact, they were her eggs mixed with the female chromosomes contained within the creature. When the large purple vine pulled from her, the speculum like vine shifted and seemed to somehow pull her cervix nearly closed, but not quite. Anya wondered at that, but was so exhausted, she couldn't think too clearly on it. She wondered how long the creature would keep her, how long it would take for her to birth the baby creatures she could feel piled within her. Fifty had been implanted, but the creature knew it would be lucky if even half of those were birthed. Many would be consumed by their brothers, and others would die shortly after birth. Only a handful, possibly only one would ever reach adulthood.

Anya was voided of the large screw vine, as well, and was once again floating freely in the water. She felt the vine in her mouth that had been in her esophagus pull out and she was left with only the air vine. It was slightly less to take in, but her jaw was thankful regardless. It seemed odd for the creature to stop feeding her when she was pregnant, but as the binding vines came up to her upper thighs to move her down towards it's base, she figured it had something more important on it's mind.

Looking down, Anya saw the creature shift its head up and more of its strange body came into view. At its base, she could see what looked like a huge rose like flower, and she watched as the purple and blue petals parted to reveal what looked like a type of stamen. Her eyes widened when she realized what he wanted to do. The eggs inside her womb needed to be further inseminated, it seemed, and he would be fucking her with this new, large appendage. It wasn't a vine, though, it was probably fourteen or more inches long, with the tip only two inches in diameter that tapered out to a girth close to six or seven inches at its base. But it wasn't smooth, it was bumpy, almost like an ear of corn, and the tip was hollow and already she could see precum leaking from it.

Fuck me, fuck me now, I want that in my hot ruined pussy! Anya thought as she stared at the straining creature cock and felt all of the beast begin to heat and vibrate in the water, she could only imagine what the surface of the lake must look like with all of this movement below. The vines at her legs pulled her lower, and she moaned as her pussy met the tip of what she knew would be the best fuck the creature could give her. She squeezed her fingers together as she was pulled down on it, her shins now held deeply within the petals as her pussy was pulled and pushed from above, as far down onto the thick stamen as she could manage. She took more than she should have been able, and she knew her cervix was humming, pierced as it was by the tip, the anther that seemed to reshape and glue itself against her cervix, causing constant bursts of heat and pleasure. Anya lost her senses and bucked her hips and began to ride the ribbed stamen with all of her might, not caring that she was bruising her pussy, stretching it open for the water beast, she could only feel the tight desire, the need to cum over and over with this beast inside of her, and she did, her pussy clenched and drooped and clung to the rod she was planted on and she felt a vine find her asshole, and only came harder as her ass was again plundered. She was fucked, more than properly fucked, and she was so glad that she had opened her mouth to her lawyer, this was the fuck of a lifetime.

The creature allowed her to ride him for a time, but eventually needed to take charge and find his own release within her body, thin now, save the bloat of her overfull womb, which he needed to fill even more. It shifted and Anya was pulled so that she was lying on the lake floor against the slimy, mossy bottom, and the stamen, still within her throbbing pussy, was in a position that he could now be the one to fuck her. When he started to move, Anya felt her insides burn and melt and shake and catch fire as the anther pulled her when he pulled out, and then when he shoved in and those many ribs rubbed against her clit and the sensitive mouth of her cunt, Anya had an orgasm that made her collapse. The creature no longer had to hold her down, instead, he focused all his vines on holding her pussy up so that he could drill her with his stamen, fucking her for almost twenty minutes before it swelled within her and his semen filled cum burst into her pussy and shot up into her quaking womb.

When he pulled out of her body, Anya felt famished and dry. She floated up, but not all of the way to the surface since he was still down her throat with the air vine. Her hands slowly touched the mound of her belly and she was amazed at how large she seemed to be. As she rubbed the large curve, feeling movement from inside, knowing the beast's babies were already developing, another vine came from below, and lingered around her belly area. Anya worried about it and shivered when it moved in close to her belly button. She tried to move away, but the binding vines returned and she was held in the "X" shape again, the vine, about the size of a water hose, pushed up to touch her belly button. A moment later, Anya felt it's teeth bite into her belly button, and she watched as another part of the same vine slid up the appendage to suction itself to her skin while the inner tube sliced more forcefully into her belly button and released its numbing liquid so she wouldn't feel any pain at all.

Despite the analgesic it gave her, she could feel the vine push its way through her dermis and muscle layer before moving around her uterus and burrowing through her intestines to locate her stomach. When it bit its way into that organ, Anya held her breath, she was so thankful for the analgesic, the feel of the vine would have made her pass out otherwise. When it was connected to her stomach, she felt it immediately fill her with sustenance and Anya instantly felt better. Her muscles seemed to relax and she could move her limbs a great deal better when it released her. She didn't try to disconnect from the stomach vine, knowing that she needed the food it gave her, she needed it, and the babies within her needed it. So she floated in the water, her eyes watching the creature who seemed to be tired, as well. Eventually, it pulled her close to it and tucked her within a bed of soft petals to sleep as she grew his babies in her body.

Anya was sure it had been days when an actual pain in her womb caused her to wake from her sleep. Looking down at her bruised pussy, she saw a cloud of blood come from within and she shivered, was it already time for her to have this great beast's babies? Looking at the creature she had been sleeping against, she watched as it used the binding vines to move her arms behind her back and her legs were bent tightly at the knees and separated, so that he could see the movements of her pussy and womb. Anya felt movements higher in her body and knew he was removing and repairing the damage he had done to her stomach, and eventually, her belly button as the feeding tube was removed. Once it was out, the creature forced her eyes to look at him for several moments before she was suddenly pushed high in the water, so high that when he stopped, she was being held about four feet above its surface, and the air tube slid out of her, and her face was suddenly uncovered.

Anya began to cry at its absence and was thankful for the vines that remained, the six that held her body above the surface, looking down, she could see the yellow penetrating eyes in the deep, looking up at her as her body was hit by its first, hard contraction.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck." Anya groaned as the pain hit her fast and she felt her cervix widen.

A vine shot out of the water and Anya squealed as it thrust high into her ass. It wasn't large, and the creature seemed to use it to push and coax his babies to move down her pussy. Another contraction hit, the vine vibrated, and she felt a large slimy, shaking form push out of her cunt.

"Oh my God." Anya felt tears fall from her eyes, they weren't overly large, but their big heads, like their lake living parent, were large and stretched Anya's pussy wide.

Another contraction, another creature baby pushed through her pussy and fell into the water to its father beneath her. Anya's body was wracked with contraction after contraction. In total, thirty-seven lake babies pushed through her pussy, and she was dripping in her own pussy juice, for she had started to cum every time they would pass. Breathing heavily, she looked down at her belly, which was now flat and tight, her whole body was, except, of course, her asshole and pussy. The creature had left them bruised and gaped open from his large phallic vines. She didn't care, she wanted only to fuck this creature for the rest of her life.

Yet another new vine came out of the water, and it pushed gently into her pussy and immediately came, spilling some amazingly soothing thick goo into her body before slipping slowly back out, making sure it coated every inch of her pussy with its goo. Then as she shook and whimpered, it pushed into her ass, deep inside where it had torn her muscle to her sigmoid and filled and coated her all the way down with that same goo. Anya could already feel her pussy tighten back up, repairing itself from the damage that the creature had done to her.

No, no, I want to fuck you more. Please. Anya thought as the vines moved her towards the shallow part of the lake where she had come from. She whimpered, wanting desperately to return to the beast under the water, but it wouldn't let her. When she was able to stand, albeit on very wobbly legs, a vine came up and sprayed a puff of powder in her face, and Anya coughed and ran a hand over her wet face. Her intense desire was suddenly gone, and she looked down at the receding vines with affection, but she was no longer intent on going back into the water, the creature, Chrysanthulus, could never fuck the same woman twice, so he had to give her a mild sedative that worked to destroy her sexual connection to him.

Anya looked around her slowly while she smoothed her hands down over her now palpable hip bones and spotted Mr. Hughes coming towards her. He was still wearing the same suit he'd been wearing when she went in the water, which confused her. Did he just have a closet full of the same clothes? It had been days since she'd entered the water.

"Anya. I see Chrysanthulus found you quite pleasing." Mr. Hughes smiled, he had known this woman would be gorgeous once her weight was off and her muscles and skin tightened. It's why they had started with the water beast.

"Mr. Bricker was right, I did get a proper fucking, Mr. Hughes. I just didn't realize that it would be below water, or take the entirety of my stay here. I'm not over my allotted time here, am I?" Anya saw confusion on his face for a second, then his blue eyes glittered and he smiled and chuckled at her.

"My dear, you went in the water at noon, it is now six at night. On the same day that you arrived." Mr. Hughes held out what looked like a much smaller robe for her, which meant he knew that the creature would change her.

"Six hours? I was only in the water for six hours?" Anya gasped as she pulled the gown around her body, suddenly remembering how shaky and tired she was.

"Yes, but they were an intense six hours, were they not? I will take you inside and you shall eat, and then I will put you to bed for the night." His eyes looked at her with mischief in their depths as he grabbed her elbow gently and took her back towards the house.

"Will you be in bed with me tonight, Mr. Hughes?" Anya had no idea what made her ask such a forward question, but he seemed amused by it and looked down at her ass as it rubbed the back of her robe as she walked.

"We require a night of rest after an afternoon with Chrysanthulus. You will sleep alone." He felt her disappointment in the way her shoulders slumped a little and felt his own body heat up a bit.

"I suppose I am tired." Anya said softly as they stepped into the house that was now lit with candles as dusk neared.

"I believe you'll be exhausted by the time you get to bed, Anya." He whispered in her ear as he walked with her to the dining room.