Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 07

Story Info
Anya gets her first real lesson.
4.4k words
4.68
17.2k
23

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya felt the bed dip slightly as someone stepped onto it and she slowly opened her eyes, yawning as she let them focus on the darkly clad man that was working on the rope connected to the ceiling above her. She thought at first Mr. Hughes was meaning to lower her body back down, but instead, he tugged her legs higher, so that only her should blades and the back of her skull rested on the mattress. The movement caused the hook in her ass to tug a little more and she gasped, her pussy flexing and the balls she had kept inside shifting, making her grow more slick with each movement.

"You kept the balls in, good girl, Anya. I won't have to punish you for that." His deep voice rumbled over her sensitive body and Anya felt herself shiver against him as he moved to his knees, her stretched legs hiding a lot of him from her eyes.

"But you got your sheets all dirty. You came all over them, you hungry cunt." He muttered, his beautiful blue eyes lowering to take in the moist pink pussy that he could see peeking out between her legs.

"I'm sorry, master. I couldn't help it." Anya huffed when he slowly slid a finger over her tight cunt lips, her pussy ached for him to push it in, she'd happily let him finger fuck her if that's all he would give, but his hand moved to one of her thighs and he gripped it hard, holding her in place.

"This morning, you will learn some discipline. I will show you how to stand, how to be patient, and how to do as your master tells you." His words caused a new ache to burn inside of her and she knew her hands were shaking as he slid his other hand down the opposite thigh to rest on her ass cheek.

She was still amazed at the changes to her body. She knew she was easily eighty pounds lighter today than she had been yesterday, if not more. Medically, that great of a weight loss that quickly should have killed her from the fluid imbalance alone, but her body seemed to be reacting just fine. Anya hoped it lasted, and she hoped that Mr. Hughes would show her a great many things this morning, especially with his cock, oh, how she wanted his cock to come out to play.

"Yes, master."

"But I must punish you first for making more work for Deandra and Shi." He whispered, his head had moved forward and his right cheek, prickly, he had yet to shave since they'd met, rested against the side of her calve for a moment as he spoke huskily to her.

"Yes, master." Anya nodded, please for the love of Pete, her pussy somersaulted, let him punish her with a huge monster cock in her holes.

"You submit to my punishment?" He asked, his eyes locking on and holding her green gaze and Anya nodded without hesitation.

"Yes, master." She whimpered and felt him shift back to sit on the heels of his feet.

Without waiting further, his hand came down hard on her ass cheek and Anya cried out, loving the delicious sting of it, immediately wanting another, but he didn't give it at first. Instead, he rubbed her hard where he had spanked her, numbing any sting, making her pussy beat like a drum, and then his hand moved away and came back down, making her buck her hips again. Like before, he massaged her ass before another spanking. Anya kept her mouth closed but couldn't help the excited moans that tore up her throat as his hand caused the hook to press in, and the balls filling her to slide against her tight holes. She knew she was close to coming but worked desperately to hold it at bay, she didn't want him to have to punish her for that as well, at least not yet.

Fifteen spankings to each ass cheek were administered before Mr. Hughes finally shifted back and his hand reached under her to unhook the rope from her collar connected to the ass hook, and she whimpered as her moved it around inside of her for another moment before pulling it out, and her lower body shook with the sensation doing so caused. Desire rocketed up her pussy and she wished she could spread her legs and show him just how much she wanted to cum for him, but knew he wouldn't let her free until he was ready.

"Push the balls out of your pussy, Anya." He said, his face hidden behind her closed thighs and Anya gasped.

"I'm not sure that I can, master."

"Do you want me to leave you here all day?" His words made her pussy twitch in protest.

"No, master."

"Then clench that wet pussy muscle and give me my balls back." His words were almost menacing and Anya closed her eyes and clenched her pelvic muscles hard, knowing that one of the balls slipped from her pussy lips and into his waiting hand when her cunt locked down and squirted more moisture onto her outer fold as an orgasm hit her.

"You've got to learn control, Anya, your orgasms don't belong to you here. They belong to your masters." He told her as he set the first ball aside, "I said balls, you sopping wet cunt, I want both of them."

Anya breathed heavily, her position was making it difficult to push the last ball out, it wanted to rest high up against her insides. But she knew leaving the ball in wasn't an option, so she wriggled against the hold he had on her thighs and pushed hard with her pelvic muscles until she felt the ball start to slide towards her opening. By the time it slid into his hands, she was panting, too overwhelmed even to cum on his fingers as he took the shiny metallic ball in hand and laid it beside the first one on the sheets.

"Would you like some breakfast, Anya?" He asked as he stood on the bed, the tips of his fingers on one hand were slowly rubbing against the edge of her fold, and she was getting close to coming again.

"Yes, master." Please let breakfast be a hard fast fuck, please, oh please, her pussy whimpered.

Her mouth open and she moaned loudly when, without preamble, his fingers, all of them save his thumb on his right hand pushed into her pussy until his third knuckle slammed against her pussy lips.

Her whole body tightened and arched into him, her pussy clenched against him and held, her breath came in little pants and she wanted more, she needed him to do more.

"Your pussy is very tight, Anya. We will always make sure it stays tight for your masters." Mr. Hughes pushed harder and she groaned as the knuckles ground through her muscle and half his hand disappeared into said tight pussy. She orgasmed suddenly and bucked against his hand, only to have him suddenly remove it.

"You have so much to learn today, Anya. I didn't tell you to cum." He muttered before reaching up and tugging the rope free of the ceiling clip and her body fell back back down on the bed.

Anya felt tears of disappointment fill her eyes as she watched him frown down at her while he undid the ties at her ankles, and then her knees were separated. He was finally able to access the vibrator that was taped to her clit and he carefully removed it and set it aside.

"I'm sorry, master. I will do better." Anya watched him cock an eyebrow up at her before untying her wrists and pulling her out of the bed.

He held her with a hand on the back of her neck and walked with her towards the bathroom. Once inside, he put her on the toilet before walking back out of the room. Anya sighed, closing her eyes as she let her body do what it needed to before wiping and washing her hands. She took a moment to run her brush quickly through her long hair and clean her teeth before walking back out to her bedroom. Mr. Hughes was still in the room, and he had another one of those smoothies he had forced her to drink yesterday. Deandra was setting a tray of fruit and cold meat on a side table.

"Your body will no longer use energy like a normal human, it is more efficient now. In order to keep your weight up, you will need to consume more calories a day." He explained as he approached her, setting the drink on the dresser before she could take it from him.

"How many, master?"

"About 4500." Anya gasped at his answer, that was more than twice the 'average' and even as heavy as she had been, she had never eaten that much in a day before.

"The shakes are easily a thousand calories each, and quite nutritive. When you leave here, you will receive these supplements in the mail monthly to make on your own. You will get used to them, Anya. It is important." He told her and watched as she nodded.

"Yes, master."

"I have four stances to show you before you will be allowed to eat. You must submit to these four stances whenever I tell you to, is that understood?" His eyes sought out hers and she nodded.

"Yes, master."

"The first," He moved around behind her and took one of her wrists in each hand before moving them behind her and forcing them to clasp together against her ass crack, "is called 'attention.' Keep your feet together, and tilt your neck forward. You are never to look at your master unless he tells you to, your eyes should be on the floor."

"Yes, master." She whispered heatedly as he moved in close behind her, his mouth against her ear.

"This is how you worship your master, Anya. Whenever I tell you attention, or even if you should see me walk into a room that you are in, you will assume this pose from now on. Can you do that, you horny little cunt?" His words rolled over her body and she wanted to sink back against him but stayed exactly where she was.

"Yes, master." Anya nodded, keeping her head lowered as he had requested.

Mr. Hughes moved back to the front of her, pleased that the small woman now stood exactly as instructed. He picked up the shake and brought it to her. "Stay in pose, Anya, I will feed you."

Anya nodded and only lifted her head when his hand went under her chin and the glass was brought to her lips. They quietly stood together in the room with him feeding her the shake while Shi came inside and stripped her bed of the toys, sheets, and blankets that had been left on them in a tumble of cloth and metal. They stayed there until the shake was completely gone, and Mr. Hughes set it on the table with the tray. He walked back over to her with a banana in his hand, but she didn't see it at first because her neck was tilted forward again and her eyes were on the floor.

"You will get three shakes a day, and the other calories will come from regular food." He said as he set the unopened banana on the dresser.

"The next pose I will show you, I will call 'kiss the floor.' I will say to you, 'Anya, kiss the floor,' and you will assume this pose immediately." He whispered the command to her as he put his hands on her shoulders, guiding her body down as he squatted at her side.

Anya felt him move her to rest on her shins, her thighs not touching her calves and her ass remained in the air at about a thirty degree angle. He pushed her torso gently forward so that her nipples fluttered over the front of her legs and her face was slowly moved to the wood floor beneath her. She expected him to put her lips to the ground, but he made sure her forehead rested against it. The pose was not uncomfortable, and she knew it was one that she could hold for a while. Mr. Hughes took her hands and put them palm down on either side of her closed knees.

"Stay." He said darkly as he rose and walked away from her. Anya stayed, her body only slightly shaking as she wondered what he would do to her now.

When the muscled bulk of man returned to her side, she felt him kneel again, and tensed when she felt something warm and gooey pour onto her asshole.

"You're very tight, Anya. You have an appointment this afternoon and we are going to have to open you up a bit. Do not move." He ran a hand down her spine and she felt her pussy rock into attention.

"Yes master."

"Open your mouth, Anya." The words confused her, but she did as he asked, and she eventually felt him move his fingers down to her open mouth and she was fed a bit of banana.

"Do you want more, Anya?"

"Yes, master." Anya immediately replied, she wanted a lot more, but he had just been talking about her ass, why was he feeding her again.

"Do not move and do not come, and I will give you more." He said as he put one hand on her ass and she felt the tip of something hard and rubbery press against her asshole.

"Yes, master." She whimpered but remained still and clamped down on her pussy while he slowly pushed the tapered end of an ass plug inside of her. He felt her body shake, knew she couldn't control the small movements, and delighted in the site of her asshole sliding slowly wider as he continued pushing the plug higher. It was about ten inches long, but she wouldn't know that until it was crammed all the way inside, and the thickest part would be four inches in diameter.

Pouring more of the thick fluid on her, he watched her asshole quiver a moment before the muscle relaxed a little more and he was able to push another few inches up inside. She'd taken seven inches in diameter with the incubus's huge cock, and Chrysanthulus was just as big. Four inches he could easily make her handle now.

"Open your mouth." He paused, halfway in now, and reached down to push a larger piece of banana into her mouth.

"When I push in all they way, there is a slightly smaller peg to close your asshole around, so you won't feel so open, but it will still be wide. You can come, Anya, when you feel it snap around the peg, but not before. Do you understand?" He said quietly as he fed her another piece of the banana.

He watched her nod slightly and moved his eyes back to the plug. More goo, and then he pushed harder, watching as her ass spread apart to allow the widening fuckstick to push up into her body, and when he was at the widest part, he heard her whimper, and held it there for so long he was sure she would cum, but she was clamping hard on her pussy and he smiled, she would be quite trainable, the incubus had assured them of that.

Putting the palm of his hand on the base of the plug, he put his other hand on the small of her back, and then pushed forward heavily, watching as the lip of her asshole smoothed over the last bit of width and snapped quickly down to the three inches of the peg. Anya moaned, her climax pooling down from her juicy dripping pussy, and he looked with a frown down at the wet wood floor.

"Does it feel good to have your ass full again, Anya?"

"Yes, master." Anya was actually overjoyed at the heavy sensation. The tool he had put in her was huge, and it made her whole body rumble inside, and her passion focused to a point where it rubbed against her rectum.

"You made a mess down here, Anya. I want you to turn around and assume the same position, but I want you to lick up your cum." He watched as she immediately, but slowly, did as he bid her to do. Her body would need time to adjust to the large plug that he had no intention of removing from her anytime soon.

Mr. Hughes stood straight and walked away as she licked up the fluid that she had sprayed on the floor below her. Anya finished licking up the cum from the floor and waited anxiously for Mr. Hughes to return. When he didn't, she rested her forehead on the floor and remained in the position he had told her to stay in. Almost five minutes passed before she heard him move towards her again.

"The next position you are to learn is 'come fuck me.' Being that you're a submissive little cunt, I would never actually ask you to come and fuck me, so you will know that when I say it, I mean get into this position." Mr. Hughes' deep voice sounded behind her.

"Yes, master."

"Stand up and lay on your stomach on the bed. Keep you eyes down as you go." He ordered her and watched as she slowly rose to a standing position before walking gingerly to the bed, her ass was overstuffed and each movement made her ache and moisture pooled in her pussy.

"Part your knees, yes, that's good." Mr Hughes smiled as he watched her laying on the freshly made bed on her stomach and then scissored her legs apart as he had asked.

"Now bend your legs back, grab the top of each foot with your hands. Yes, that's it. Bend yourself so your ass is in the air a little more and you'll be able to hold the position." He moved to the side of the bed and gazed at the tantalizing view of her pussy and ass that he was being given.

"If you come when you're not supposed to, I will tie you into this position in the dining room and everyone will be able to see your needy little bad cunt." He explained to her as he climbed onto the bed to sit behind her. "You don't want all those men and women to look at you being punished, do you?"

Anya shivered as his hand ran slowly down her back.

"No, master."

"Kiss the floor, Anya." He quietly ordered and was pleased to see her immediately shift her position, a little more easily now as her body became a little more used to the plug in her ass.

When her face was against the cloth of the bedspread, Anya whimpered as she felt him grip the sides of the plug in her ass, not to pull it out, but to twist it within her, threatening to make her pussy cover his pressed black trousers with gallons of her cum.

"Come fuck me." Yes, please, thought Anya, whose thoughts were significantly more focused to the cock he refused to show her, but she moved her legs and arms into the more exposed position. Why oh why wouldn't he just fuck her, he could easily stretch her open if he would just fuck her?

"Good. Your cunt is behaving now. It will be rewarded shortly." Anya felt giddy when he said that and waited for him to say more.

"The last position I will teach you today is called 'pnp.' When I say that, you will move onto your shins like this," He lifted and turned her to face him, pushing her thighs down to rest on her calves, and spreading her knees apart to expose her smooth pussy to his eyes, " Now raise your arms and spread them wider, yes, drop your neck back and let your shoulder blades rest against the mattress.

Anya did as he said and found the position to be more stressful, her skin felt stretched and her pussy was fully at his mercy. Her breasts were perked up on her chest, the nipples of both beaded and she knew her skin was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration.

"Stay." He ordered as he reached to his side and brought himself slightly up and over her body.

Oh, her pussy cheered, please give me that cock, I need that fucking cock right now. He moved his hands up her sides and then to her breasts and she felt something small and metallic rub over her nipples. She couldn't see what he was doing though with the way her head was tilted and shivered, knowing he was going to use whatever she felt on her breasts.

"These are called rings of fire, Anya. Hold the pose, if you don't, you will be punished." Mr. Hughes put the metal ring around her budded nipple, and then slowly turned the first screw until it pressed in against the nipple, then he turned the remaining three until he heard her whimpering, knowing he was pinching her hard, but not so hard as to cause pain, but probably a little harder than she would have applied the ring herself.

Without saying anything, he moved to her other nipple and placed a ring around that, quickly turning the screws into place as she shook gently below him.

"Stay still, Anya. I will let you come, but not yet." He told her as he moved off from her body and she felt him adjusting things outside of her view, please let his pants be coming down.

Mr. Hughes laid a thick towel between her legs and looked with knowing eyes at her pussy. She was moist, little beads of her juice were dripping slowly from her cunt.

"You have a beautiful pink little pussy, Anya."

"Thank you, master."

"Your clit is swollen, you know, do you think I ought to do something to please it?" Her body burned hot suddenly and she gulped in air, yes, yes, yes.

"Please, master. Please my swollen clit, master." Anya whimpered and felt his fingers separate the fold of her labia, bringing the swollen clit into view. She felt him move his other hand and suddenly, her clit was clamped tightly and her pussy shook with an orgasm that she barely was able to contain.

12