Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 10

Story Info
Anya goes to a forest and it gets wild.
5.1k words
4.77
25.7k
39

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya felt her breathing run rampant as she tried to ignore the ache in her cunt. Looking around her outside, she found the dildo near where she had been lying and picked it up, and then located the ass plug, and finally, she pulled the soaking wet pad out of the bottom of her box. She felt tears in her eyes as she thought of the four big men and what she knew they would become. She'd seen enough movies about them that showed them either as a grotesque mix between man and beast, or a change to full beast. She had made it to the woods to the east of the cabin when she heard a howl, one she knew was probably loudly given, but so far north that she didn't hear it at full force.

Holding the dildo in her left hand, her dominant hand, she hurled it with as much force as she could to the east, hoping that it would confuse them enough for her to get farther south. Then she ran in that direction for several minutes before she stopped and chucked the ass plug as far west as she could throw it before running at a much quicker speed through the many trees and bushes that covered the land she had been brought to. The light from the full moon the only light available to show her the way.

She heard another howl, close now, and she shivered as her pussy clenched and danced with joy. Taking the pillow, she held it out to her side as she ran, brushing it against every tree and leaf along the path before finally throwing it into the trees. Anya gasped, she knew what she had done wouldn't confuse them for long, her scent would be too strong, and she started running again, not caring that she was barefoot and her feet were covered in dirt and grass and little cuts from slamming her feet carelessly onto the forest floor as she ran.

Stopping again, she pulled the shirt from her. Smearing it over her pussy before throwing it to her left. Naked, heated from her run, knowing that she was now sweating despite the coolness of the night, she ran again, not stopping until she was finally out of breath and panting loudly, bent over, hands on her knees as she tried to calm herself. She was in somewhat of a clearing now, and she could hear water nearby. She must be near a stream.

Another howl, this one much closer, and it was joined by others. She wasn't sure what she should do. Her pussy demanded she stay still and let them catch her. For fucks sake, she was here to get properly fucked, after all, and no one would fault her if she just stayed where she was and let them catch her. Anya tried to convince herself that there was less chance for injury if she stayed where she was and let them mate her without fighting, but she knew that was not what these men, these beasts wanted from her. They wanted her, needed her to make it difficult for them, they needed to hunt, which meant that they needed her to be the hunted. They needed her to be their prey. Pussy prey. She felt her pussy juices increase. She had to make a decision now, they had stopped howling, which told her that they knew where she was.

Licking her lips, feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stick up and her nipples tighten, she backed towards the south, knowing that they would have come at her from the north, and they were close. Their eyes were on her now and they were stalking her in the dark, waiting for the right moment to pounce. She whimpered and turned to run again, south, and she made it about 10 whole yards before a huge creature jumped out into the clearing, paws slamming into the earth near her right side, gray fur covered a muscled body and blue eyes looked at her while the wolf growled low in its throat, telling her to stay still, that she was now their pawn, and it was definitely checkmate.

She didn't know which man this was, but he was large as a wolf, a lot larger than a regular wolf. He didn't approach her closer, just paced around her on her south side now as she felt the presence of another large body close behind her. Turning around, she saw a rust colored wolf with his eyes trained to her, his body hunched slightly, ready to jump if she were planning to run again. Anya wasn't moving. Her pussy was practically begging her to spread her legs and bend over and her heart was racing in her chest.

As she watched, another wolf moved out of the darkness of the forest, this one gray, but with black hair around it's laws. Anya watched it, it was definitely more jumpy than the others and something told her that this was Yegor, the one who had skipped into the cabin earlier. He moved his big form closer to her and Anya dropped her jaw as he inched forward several times before finally moving in quickly and shoving his cold snout against her wet pussy. She whimpered at the feeling and he jumped back, nearly colliding with the all gray wolf who growled and nipped at him a moment before turning his eyes back to her.

She watched as the wolf who had touched her brought his long tongue out of his mouth and licked her pussy juices off of his snout. His body shivered, the hairs covering his wolf form seeming to move in waves as he kept his mouth open, panting softly as his blue eyes focused on her. Anya waited for one of them to approach her again, but none of the three moved. They eventually turned their heads in unison to look behind her as a deep pitched growl came from close by. Anya shook and let out a gasp as the three bowed their heads to the ground. Sergei was behind her, she knew it without turning, and her limbs shook as she felt his big paws pound closer so that she knew he was within a few feet of her back.

Her pussy wept and she clenched it as she slowly turned around enough to turn her head to look up at the big wolf, her breathing more rapid as she took in the all black wolf with gray, focused eyes. He was on all four of his paws, the front two positioned at a potential pounce and Anya heard herself whimper as he zoned in on her standing naked in the cold, northern forest.

Anya didn't feel cold at all, despite the fact that her nipples were beaded. She was covered with a thin layer of perspiration and her body was having a hard time staying still. She was most definitely the prey right now, the fuck prey. Her eyes couldn't see what was swinging between his fur covered legs, but she knew it would be fucking amazing for him to slam it into her pussy. But the idea of having him do it, to stand there and let him fuck up in her in this animal form, Jesus, could she do it? Biting her lip, she moved her head to the east for a moment. There, once you got to the trees, it was more rocky, and she could maybe get there, maybe climb a tree? Did she want to? Looking back at his big wolf head, she watched as it tilted lightly, as if daring her to run from him.

"Stay, Rover." She said in a whisper and knew he heard her, he growled low in his throat and took a step forward.

Anya panicked and turned and dashed towards the east, her small feet only carrying her a few yard before she felt the pounding force of his body following close behind, and the other three wolves were howling and surrounding her from the side. She felt his snout rub against her ass several times, and had to change her direction more than once as one of the wolves would block her. Eventually, he seemed to tire of toying with her and his head pushed hard against her back and she fell forward, landing on her stomach on the cold ground, her hands pushed into the dirt of the forest floor and she immediately tried to push herself up but only made it to her knees before she felt his long tongue lick a path from her clit to her asshole.

She went completely still, shaking as she felt the rough tongue take the same path again, faster this time, and then he pushed it deep into her ass, making her squeal and push back against him. He didn't keep it there long, but licked at her asshole a few more times before he pushed his snout against her wet pussy and breathed in deeply. Anya let her head rest in her hands, she was holding herself up by her elbows. Looking around, she could see the three other wolves sitting nearby. Apparently the alpha had first dibs tonight. His tongue pierced her pussy and she closed her eyes and put her face in her hands as he pushed it way up inside of her wet clenching hole. He moved it in circles and she felt her pussy shake and catch fire a moment before her cum was guzzled up by the greedy beast.

When he finally moved his large body over her, Anya shook at the feel of the coarse fur that scratched along her ass and back. He was so much bigger, their back legs were near each other, but his front paws were well beyond where hers were on the ground. She felt something rock hard push heavily at her pussy lips and breathed in harder, knowing he was about to fuck her pussy with what she could only imagine was a monster sized cock. When the head of it pushed inside, she felt her walls expand, and was suddenly very thankful that Mr. Hughes had spent a great deal of time earlier in the day preparing her for this. For the wolf didn't push up slowly, as soon as the lower edge of his cock head was inside of her body, he crouched over her body and thrust powerfully with his hips, sending his length all the way to the top of her, and the thickness, Anya felt powerful ripples work through her arms and legs as her pussy walls were stretched tight, he was thicker than the fucking statue and she felt him pull his cock out halfway before he thrust again.

"Fuck!" She cried out, loving the feel of him so deep, the tingle of sensations the fur on his body caused as he moved over her. One of his front paws moved and pushed against the back of her head, forcing her to lower her body and turn her face to the side so she could see the other wolves that she would be fucking tonight, as well. He kept the paw where it was as he howled loudly, making her shiver, the sound reverberating through the entire clearing.

His cock seemed to heat up more and swell, Jesus, her pussy was jumping, the faucet fully on as she orgasmed against the rushing thrusts. In another form, that cock had already been in her mouth and Anya found herself falling in love with the heavy, blood filled shaft as he started fucking her harder, with more abandon, grinding his cock in quickly. She felt something start to hit her swollen pussy lips and she widened her eyes, was he balls deep inside of her? She prayed that was the case, she wasn't sure she could take him deeper inside, but as she thought that, the beast behind her put one paw on each of her shoulder blades to hold her body tightly in place as he worked and bucked harder, slowly forcing that bulge, his knot, through her opening, lodging his cock securely inside.

"Sergei!" She whimpered his name, the feeling was excruciatingly, sinfully amazing, and she wanted him to stay planted within her wet pussy forever. How had this blissful moment not been shouted about from the roof tops and then prompted women the world over to have a wolf for a lover? Fuck, he was shaking over her, and his hips were still moving, but not as fast, but his cock consumed her pussy, owned it, connected her to him in such a way that she could feel his blood pump through his veins, could feel the breaths he took above her.

She was exhausted by the time his body lowered to completely cover hers, settling on his haunches, making sure he didn't hurt her, but kept her body from being chilled by the elements as he howled loudly through the clearing and his hot, thick cum started to fill her pussy. Anya felt weak, and her eyes closed in exhaustion. Listening and feeling the rhythmic movements of his chest above her, she was lulled into a light sleep, still tensing when his cock tightened and more cum filled her, whimpering as he shifted and the ball pressed against her, she was accepting all of what he gave her.

Almost twenty minutes went by like that, and Anya was almost too hot lying where she was. The beast above her was moving his head in a way that allowed his tongue to lick the sweat from her face and neck and breasts, and he slowly rose up to his paws again and she felt his knot shrink slowly. When he jerked back form her and his penis pulled from her pussy in a popping sound, Anya cried out, almost sad to feel the emptiness he left behind, but glad to be able to rid herself of the fullness that her pussy full of cum and his seed had created. She felt it spurt out of her and bit her lip when he moved back to lick her clean with his large tongue, shoving it up her pussy before he finally moved his muzzle up to rub her against her neck.

Anya gasped when he opened his strong jaw and she saw huge wolf teeth pull into view, teeth he sunk into her hair to grip her and drag her along the ground towards the gray wolf. He seemed the biggest of the three and Anya sat on her shins staring at him for a moment as he prowled around her body. His eyes taking in her naked form as she shook, nervous to what his next step would be. His eyes were brownish green. Yakov. She should have known he would be the biggest, it put a little smile on her face and she watched him growl a little as he moved in towards her.

Just before he touched her with his tongue, which had been heading towards one of her nipples, Anya heard a loud snarl and yip behind her and then she felt a mouth close hard over her right ass cheek. She screamed as she looked down to see the black wolf bite down a moment before he let her go and the three other wolves all started to growl, apparently angry over what their alpha had just done. Anya felt herself knocked onto all fours on the ground and she winced from the bit of pain from the visible marks he had made with his prominent, and very sharp teeth. He stood over her again and his tongue went over the wound, licking repeatedly, causing the little bit of pain that there had been to lessen and disappear. She was sure it would have hurt a lot more for one of these wolves to bite her, and the three others were furious with Sergei for the mark he'd put on her. What did it mean?

She stretched her head back and looked at her ass cheek. It was closed already, and the wounds were bright pink, but healing. She shivered, what did it mean? Looking at Sergei, she watched him trot over towards the rocks that were on the east end and he jumped up on one and sat on his hind end, licking his lips as he looked down at the rest of them in the clearing.

Anya stayed down, she wasn't going to fight with them anymore. She wouldn't win, and they were obviously going to do what they wanted, and she wasn't going to understand any of it. So when the gray wolf came over to her and pushed in her armpit with his muzzle to draw her up to her hands and knees, she ignored him and turned her face away from him. She heard a howl from the rock and bit her tongue, breathing heavily now. What the heck had he done to her?

The gray wolf was more insistent now, and he shoved his snout under her pussy and lifted straight up, making her knees bend and settle on the ground so he could get her ass in the air. His tongue slowly loved over her pussy and asshole, and she wondered what he would do, finding herself wiggling her ass a little to make his growls deepen and the movements of his tongue a little more intense within her. He howled a short, broken howl and mounted her, pushing his cock head to the entrance of her asshole and Anya cried out, Jesus, not this one, he would be enormous and her ass would, oh FUCK. She felt him buck forward and the head pushed in and her body seemed to suck his whole surging length up inside the long passage of her colon.

Anya's pussy revolted, clenching and squirting her juices all over his balls when he rocked them against her with each thrust inside. She felt him tighten his grip around her body, felt his nails claw into her and panted as his thrusts grew faster and faster. Her eyes squeezed closed and she felt his head push to rest against the side of her neck, his hot breath on her chest as he fucked her ass wildly. When the knot began to swell, he growled and only fucked harder, knowing that he had to get it into the girl quickly or it wouldn't fit up her asshole once it was at full measure. Pulling back, he thrust with all of his might and felt his sack sink in, and then they were joined and he howled a long, throaty sound of his pleasure, his whole body rumbled with it. He could hear her cry out, as well, and knew that her pussy juices had exploded from her entry to smear along the front of his balls and the ground below him.

Anya knew she was in for the long, forceful cum he would fill her ass with when the large gray beast settled down as Sergei had earlier, and his cock started to pulse and jerk as it shot burst after burst of hot gooey semen into the inner portions of her colon. Without even being aware of it, she fell asleep again in the tight embrace that he kept her in.

When Anya woke up, it was still fully dark, so she knew she hadn't really been out very long, but she was empty, and she could feel cum slowly leaking out her gaped asshole as she laid on the forest floor. She knew she must be covered with dirt and leaves and God only knew what else, but she was warm, he must have only just left her. A tongue moved out and started licking a little around her asshole, but not with the same attention that Sergei had used and Anya opened her eyes and looked back to see the Rust colored wolf, Grigory, was the one stroking her with his wet, hot mouth. He saw her eyes on him and a low mumble of something moved up his throat, and then he used a paw and pushed her back down so that her breasts pressed into the ground again.

When he sank down, her legs still stretched out on the ground beneath her, and her stomach and breasts on the ground, Anya whimpered, his body held her tightly where she was, and she could feel his heavy cock throb between the backs of her thighs. She could do nothing but close her eyes and bask in the feel of him slowly sliding that cock up to her ass, and then he was slowly, slowly, pushing the cockhead into the gape that Yakov had created. Slowly stretching her rectal walls until he had reached far inside. Then he pulled back out just as slowly before another howl shot out of him and he thrust powerfully, fully, up into her ass. She felt it stretch in all directions to accommodate his length and girth, and she delighted in the pleasurable cascade of contractions to her pussy muscle as with each hard, fast thrust he gave into her ass, the lonely, soaked cunt screamed for an orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck my pussy!" She wailed as he continued to pump his large canine hips at her, the knot beginning to form.

His head raised as he looked over at his alpha with a growl, and then he pumped with intensity, shoving the knot in, making her cry out again as he slowed, feeling her cum drench his balls, delighting in the way her ass muscles tightened around his cock. He continued rocking in her until he saw the alpha rise up and move back toward them fluidly. Anya felt the wolf connected to her tighten his cock and his cum started its delicious and time consuming flow into her already cum filled ass, and knew he had bowed his head to Sergei who had stopped near her head.

She felt Grigory wrap his front paws around her, not caring that he scratched her a little as had Yakov, and she felt her body fold up against his huge furry chest, and then he rolled them suddenly, so that he was on his back and she, still very much connected to the huge cock in her ass, was now on top, exposed to the heavily breathing alpha who had immediately moved in and was pressing his snout against her breasts, and his tongue was inching out to lick her hard nipples. He then moved his body around so that he could shove his tongue hard and fast up into her pussy which twirled and pulsed as he devoured her juices. She cried out, letting her head fall back against the hot body of Grigory beneath her. She'd been filled in both holes at the same time, but never by two different men...let alone these huge massive wolves that were hot for her.

12