Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes locked onto Sergei's and she took a hold of Yakov's stiff cock and as he groaned and moved to stop her, Sergei growled at him and Anya lifted herself enough to shove the head of it into her pussy and then slowly lowered herself until he was firmly planted to his balls inside of her. She thanked God silently that their knot didn't swell when they were human. Yakov didn't sound like a human right now, he seemed to be fighting his wolf side quite desperately at this unexpected pleasure of having her pussy eat him again.

"Grigory, there's a footstool over there, by that chair under the window. Bring it here and get on your knees between Yakov's legs." Anya whimpered when Yakov put his hands on her hips and bucked up hard. "Yakov, wait!"

He stilled, not from her voice, but from the growling voice of his alpha, and Anya watched as the dusky haired man reached down and put his hand on the face of his brother, immediately Yakov went still beneath her. She could almost feel the bond reassert itself, pulling them back together, and she hadn't even gotten everyone where she wanted them yet.

"I'm here, Anya." Grigory whispered hoarsely behind her, and she felt him lean forward, putting his hairy chest on her back.

"I think you can guess where I want your cock, Grigory." She whispered, watching as Grigory grabbed Yakov's legs and pulling him forward off the mattress enough for him to be able to kneel on the footstool he was on and shove his hard, thick cock up into her ass, which gladly accepted the passage.

Anya panted at the penetration of both of them inside at the same time and if it wasn't for the young man watching them, his own ache to be a part of it practically paralyzing him, she would have told the two within her body to fuck her silly.

"Yegor, come here." She almost laughed at the speed with which he was brought to her.

"Put your feet on either side of Yakov, face me, yes, like that." Anya looked up at the alpha and saw him smile, he had figured it out. "I want you and your brother both in my ass. I can take it, I took your cock when you were a wolf, I can take both now." She wouldn't have been able to if Yakov had used that jar in the bathroom.

"Anya, it will be awkward." Grigory had his hands in the back of her calves, she felt the concern coursing through him.

"It's really all right, Grigory. I'll take it. I want it. I want the four of you to do this together, as a family." She said and felt Yegor move into a position that gave him room that he could maintain and be inside of her ass. She knew Grigory had put his hands on his brother to hold him more securely and she raised her eyes back up to their alpha brother as she felt the head of Yegor push against the stretched asshole and press against the cock that had already filled it. She was right, it pushed inside, sliding deep, joining its brother and stopping at his base. Anya shook. She had three cocks inside her. She wished she could fit Sergei in her pussy with Yakov, but Yakov was a bit larger than his other two brothers, but only just. And she had no idea how to make it happen. Instead, she looked up at the man standing over her, his whole body was shaking as he stared down at her.

"Sergei. Anya, Sergei isn't inside of you. There's nowhere he will fit down here." Yegor moaned, the feeling of being with her, with his brothers, it was the most intense thing he had ever experienced, he wanted to come now, before they had even started.

"I have a hole that's empty that I want Sergei to fill very much, Yegor." She soothed the young wolf and watched as Sergei smiled wide and moved forward, grabbing her head with force and pulling her onto his cock, hitting the back of her throat instantly, and she felt her pussy clench around Yakov, which caused him to howl and pull out slightly and thrust back up, which made Grigory buck forward and Yegor shoved hard in and out as well.

Her pussy juice coated Yakov completely and her eyes closed as stars floated around her from the overwhelming sensation of being fucked by four beautiful cocks at one time. The men behind her knew they had to move in and out by only a few inches, otherwise, they were having to shove their cocks back in her asshole, which they did intentionally every once in a while just to feel the added pressure. Yakov had stopped moving, knowing the two cocks in her ass created more than enough friction within her to send him into eventual orgasm. Instead, he put his large hands around her slim waist and held her down tightly on his throbbing cock.

Anya kept her eyes glued to the gray ones that belonged to the cock in her mouth. She opened her mouth more, allowing him to surge farther into her throat. She tilted her neck at an angle that allowed more of him inside and felt him growl against her and he thrust his hips forward quickly, taking complete control of how his cock filled her mouth and throat. Little by little, the men felt their orgasm build deep in their bodies and they knew that when they came in this delicious bit of female, it would be powerful, and their bond would be just as tight, if not tighter, to each other. She'd made sure the pack would make it through the mating that Sergei had inadvertently forced. Sergei would get through it this time, he wouldn't break like he did with the last girl.

12