Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 12

Story Info
Back at the mansion it's all hands on deck for Anya.
5.5k words
4.71
17.7k
20

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya didn't wake up when the lid was pulled off of the top of the box that she had been returned to earlier in the day. She had been placed inside, atop the flannel shirt that Sergei had been wearing the previous evening when they met. They'd been unwilling to go hunt down the satin pillow that she'd used on her trip to the forest, so they'd improvised a bit. They'd decided not to tie her back up, apparently the pack wasn't very into bondage, that was Mr. Hughes' kink, Yakov had muttered as they fitted the smaller satin pillows around her so that she wasn't roughed up by the wooden walls during the transfer.

Yakov had been somewhat liberal with the lotion from Chrysanthulus and she had felt her holes tighten and he fingered the goo in and around each of them liberally. Then she'd been fed and forced to drink several glasses of water before she used the restroom once more and had walked outside with the four men, really hesitant in her steps as she thought about leaving them. Having to do so had brought a tear to her eye and she'd been pulled into a hard embrace with the alpha as he'd ordered her not to cry.

"What we did to you was unnatural. You have to go. Mr. Hughes has plenty more for you to try. Do what he wants you to do, Anya." He'd told her, holding her chin in his rough hand before he moved forward and kissed her for the first time with his mouth, making her melt against him all over again.

Instead of crying in front of the four of them, she'd bawled all the way to the airport, at least until she'd fallen asleep from exhaustion. She'd slept the entire flight and hadn't felt being transferred from place to place, not even when the metal cart had moved her back to the patio where she'd first been put inside of it. The bright light of the midday sun warmed her face and the tops of her breasts and knees that showed from inside the box and Anya slowly fluttered open her eyelashes. Tilting her neck back, she saw Mr. Hughes standing over her, quietly watching, wearing yet another black suit.

She looked at him for a few moments quietly, taking in his firm jaw, the way he still looked just a few days shy of a shave, and how his body filled out his clothing. Anya squinted her eyes a little.

"I told Mr. Bricker 'no dogs.'" She said to him and watched as his smile stretched across his face as he reached into the box and helped her out of it.

"They weren't exactly on the same branch of canine, Anya. Looking at you, you seem to have handled it relatively well." His eyes moved from her face and travelled along her lower body.

He put a hand on her arm and turned her so that he could see her back, as well. She felt him stiffen just the slightest bit beside her and looked to see that his lips were pressed together a little tightly. He didn't respond otherwise, however, and instead left her side for a moment to go to a table near the back entrance to the mansion and he picked up a shake. When he turned to bring it to her, his face was once again relaxed. He spread his lips in a charming smile.

"You must be famished, Anya. We will have to increase your food today so that you stay healthy. You've lost four pounds since yesterday." He told her as he handed her the shake and watched her face turn up to his in confusion.

"How in the world can you tell that I lost four pounds?" She asked, then took a long drink of the shake, it tasted a little different this morning, more tart, and she took a smaller gulp because of it.

"I am your master in the house, Anya, I know every inch of you, every bump and dip. You were exercised quite a bit last night, it seems. Thankfully, the few little scratches you have are barely visible." He put a hand on the bottom of the glass to raise it back towards her lips, "Please drink all of it, Anya. Every drop."

"It tastes funnier today." Anya said before she took another large drink to appease him.

"Who bit you, Anya? Was it the alpha?" Mr. Hughes knew the answer, the alpha would have attacked one of his betas if they had taken such a huge liberty. Sergei would have been the one, and he could imagine how well that had went for the pack.

"Yes. It seemed to make everyone really angry." She nodded and again drank from the glass.

"Of course it would. Keep drinking, Anya, and let's sit down." He waved to a pair of outdoor chaise lounges that they were close to on the patio.

Anya nodded, walking beside him to the seats and sitting on one while he sat at her side, facing her. She drank several more times before he spoke again.

"I am sorry that he bit you, Anya. Generally speaking, the wolf packs that we work with, they're under orders not to claim you in such a way." He looked at the contents of the glass. She had two more sips left. He motioned for her to take them.

Anya licked her upper lip when she felt some of the liquid cling to it before asking her question, "Claim me?"

"For mating purposes. If a wolf claims a girl, be she human or wolf, only the one who she bears the bite of is allowed in her pussy before she's bred." He said softly as she finished the glass.

Mr. Hughes took it from her, and Anya watched him walk away and put it on the table. He said something she couldn't hear to Shi who had been hiding just within the doors, and the woman nodded and disappeared for just a moment. Mr. Hughes looked over his shoulder at Anya who was still sitting in her seat, anxious to question him about what he just said. Shi returned, and she handed him another shake. Jesus, fuck, how much were they going to make her drink at once?

"What do you mean, bred?" Anya asked as he shoved the new glass into her hands.

"I mean that the litter you bore would be all his progeny. Not the pack's. Wolves these days are very careful about who they bite, especially when there are female wolves in the pack. It can cause problems, especially if it's the alpha, and he bites more than one."

"Stop, Mr. Hughes. You're telling me that I'm pregnant, with a l-litter?"

"How many times were you fucked before Sergei allowed the others to cum in your pussy?" He asked gently as he pushed the glass to her lips. This one wasn't as tart.

Anya drank the shake for a few moments while she tried to remember, she had fucked so very much and so very hard last night and this morning. "F-five? No, six. Sergei came in my pussy three times before he let the rest of the pack fuck me that way."

"Then you likely have six eggs inseminated within you. When you fuck a werewolf, it makes your ovaries work differently. Instead of producing one egg a month, you change to spontaneous ovulation. Fucking makes you produce an egg. It doesn't seem to matter which hole they use, you ovulate each time." Mr. Hughes explained, watching as she quickly drank the rest of the shake before handing him the empty glass. She was shivering a little and her eyes had closed.

Putting a hand on her knee, her watched her breathe in deeply and then she finally opened her eyes to look at him.

"But every additional time I was fucked, didn't I just produce another egg?" She would have made many more eggs, wouldn't she? At least three? None of this made sense.

"No. Once the alpha smells that he took seed in you, he sends out a chemical signal to the other wolves. Their anatomy is a bit different, they have a store of cum inside their wolf forms that they can shut off and connect to the human anatomy."

Anya shook her head, total crazy talk, she didn't understand any of it, "But their human cum?"

"They're sterile in their human form." He stood up again and walked the empty glass over to the tray and then turned back and walked towards her.

"So I'm pregnant with six babies?" The thought made her feel a little sick to her stomach and she put a hand over it as she stood. He moved forward as if to assist her and she put her other hand up, asking him to give her space. She did no want to be pregnant. That was not why she had come here.

"No. Not anymore." Mr. Hughes said in a very soft voice.

Anya frowned and looked up at him, "What are you saying? You just told me he got me pregnant."

"The first shake I had you drink contained a chemical that would painlessly dissolve the fertilized egg. It won't affect your overall fertility."

"You WHAT?" Anya gasped, surprised that he would do such a thing without telling her first.

"Anya, this was always the plan for when you visited the wolves. Even if he hadn't claimed you, you would have gotten pregnant, but by the pack as a whole, not just Sergei. They are aware of our policy that all interactions at Vorhees have no lasting repercussions. It would have been...difficult for you to bear a pregnancy, let alone the raising of five or six of their cubs." His voice was deep, soothing, his hand was on her shoulder now as she concentrated on her breathing and took in the information.

"Why didn't you just give me a pill before I went, like what Mr. Bricker did?" She asked, still not very happy that he had done what he did without discussing it with her.

"Spontaneous ovulation, Anya. They would have kept fucking you until you were bred. That's the way wolves work."

"So you knew I would come back pregnant no matter what."

"Letting them impregnate you, at least for a few hours, is the only way it works for these appointments with wolf packs. They are very aware of the conditions to be involved with Vorhees. Sergei knew that any embryos he had created would be destroyed before life formed. It doesn't make it easy, but it serves his purpose and ours."

"His purpose?"

"To breed."

"And yours is to keep my pussy open and ready, free of complications." Anya frowned and watched as the man nodded at her.

"Something like that, Anya."

"You could have told me."

"I cannot tell you who your appointments are with."

"The hell you can't."

"I can't." Mr. Hughes' face became more like the face he reserved for the inside of the house and she shivered.

"You could have at least told me that I would be impregnated and that when I returned, I would have been given the means to get rid of it."

"And what if you refused, either to go or to drink the shake when you came back?"

"Mr. Hughes," Anya sighed, "I have four children that I am raising on my own. Do you really think I would welcome the thought of raising ten on my own? I would have drank the damn thing faster."

He looked at her, mild surprise and a slight smirk on his face as he nodded. "Perhaps I will be able to keep you better informed in the future."

"Maybe so."

"Anya, let's go inside."

"Do I have an appointment today?"

"Yes, in a few hours. It's time for another lesson, first."

"Are you going to fuck me?"

Mr. Hughes smiled, reaching up and putting a hand on the back of her neck to guide her into the mansion. She tried to pause at the threshold, but couldn't, he was holding her rather forcefully, and her bare feet went over the line and she immediately dropped her head, knowing he would be looking to see if she submitted to him.

"Good girl, attention." He said and watched her put her hands behind her back and stand with her feet together in the dining room that he knew would fill up soon. Shi approached them with her collar, and he locked it around the girl's thin throat before taking hold of it and moving with her out of the dining room and towards the staircase that would take her up to her bedroom.

Apparently, Anya thought to herself as she walked up the stairs, her two shakes made it unnecessary for her to eat a solid meal for lunch. She allowed him to move her to her bedroom door and then inside the room, knowing he shut and locked the door behind him, leaving just the two of them inside.

"Walk into the bathroom and use the toilet. I'll be in momentarily." He told her and Anya nodded, leaving his side and going into the room adjoined to her bedroom.

She was washing her hands when he approached her, and she watched him through the mirror as he moved his hands up her sides and then around in front of her to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. Anya closed her eyes and let her head dip forward and whimpered, loving the feel of him touching her. He continued the caress for several minutes before he wrapped his arms around her, settling her back against his hard, delectable form, and she was moved from the sink and placed on her feet in the middle of the rather large bathroom.

"Pnp, Anya." He said and Anya widened her eyes as she immediately assumed the position. On her shins, knees fully bent, her back arched backwards and her arms straight and above her head. She closed her eyes as she shivered, her pussy immediately getting wet as she wondered what he was going to do to her.

"You have such a lovely little body now, Anya. It would have been a shame to see you get round with a bunch of puppies. Your stomach looks beautiful like this."

She heard his words and breathed in, "Thank you, master."

"I like that your eyes are closed, I want you to keep them closed."

"Yes, master." Anya whimpered, worried now that he was standing over her very open body.

"You are going to enjoy this part of the lesson, Anya, but I want you to stay still. Do you understand? I do not want you to move. If you do, I will punish you."

"Yes, master." She panted, her pussy dripped.

When Anya felt something hot hit her stomach, she cried out. It didn't burn, but it was slightly uncomfortable for the tiniest second. Then it warmed her skin and felt amazing. A candle? Was he using a candle on her? She'd read about that. It sounded sexy when she'd read it, which only made her pussy dance and demand that she allow this man to continue.

"Can I continue?" He asked, as if he'd been reading her mind.

"Yes, master." Fuck yes, again. A line dropped from her belly button to just above her clit and she moaned loudly.

"I am surprised at how easy it is to make you wet, Anya. Already, your pussy lips are shining," He paused to drip wax onto her right breast. Holy shit, Anya panted, squeezing her eyes closed, it was intense and amazing. Then her left breast heated up. Her pussy juices threatened to explode.

"Hold in your orgasm, Anya. I haven't told you to come." He said and then he dripped line after line of wax on her body, making her shake and tense and her body felt ready to collapse when she heard him walk away.

"You should see your body, Anya, but unfortunately for you, you must keep your eyes closed. I know you're uncomfortable, but you must stay there." He walked back over, a fresh candle in his hand and he returned to dripping wax onto her, coating her stomach and thighs and hips and breasts. When he dripped onto her armpits, he was sure Anya was close to giving up and laying down on the ground. He raised the candle and moved his arm back towards her pussy, slowly pouring wax onto the mound just above her clit, reveling in the sound of the girl's voice as she shook uncontrollably and then he stood and blew the candle out.

"Do not come, Anya. You do not want me to have to punish you." He warned her as he picked up the other item he had brought into the bathroom.

"No, master." She whimpered, trying to focus on not opening her eyes.

"I am going to take the wax off now, and I do not want to see that pussy of yours release." He said and then she felt something, many small somethings smack against her stomach and a portion of the wax there was knocked off. It didn't hurt, which surprised her, it was a pleasant sting as he had not hit her with all of his force, and then he was doing it again and again, moving it up and down her body, making her warm, and the tingling sensation the leather instrument left behind pushed her closer and closer to an orgasm. Flogger, the word finally came to her as he hit it over her thighs. Mr. Hughes was using a flogger on her, and she fucking well loved it. When he finally snapped it over her pussy, she cried out, only just stopping herself from orgasming. He snapped it again. Anya wailed, she wouldn't be able to take a third time.

"Do you want to come, Anya?" He asked, holding the handle still for a moment as he looked down at her body, flushed and sexy where he'd put the wax and removed it.

"Yes, master."

"Then by all means, come." He whispered, snapping the handle down on her pussy a third time, just a tiny bit harder and it was more than enough to make her pussy juices surge forth and flow from her fold in hard bursts.

"Your pussy is drenched, Anya. Did you like that?" He asked, putting the flogger down and putting his hands on her sides to pull her up to stand.

"Yes, master." Anya said, her eyes down respectfully as she leaned against his body, his fully clothed body, of course. She somehow knew he wasn't going to fuck her again and it annoyed her. Goddamnit, she wanted to fuck this man, even if he had made her mad about it before.

"I want you to get in the tub now, Anya. Slowly lower yourself. You can see the tip of a dildo that is suctioned to the bottom in the water. I want your wet pussy to fuck it. Ass on the bottom of the tub and your legs out in front of you." He told her as he led her over and she saw a rounded rubber cock peeking out from under the bubbles in the water.

"Yes, master." Anya did as he asked, stepping into the large tub and slowly sitting herself down until she was able to impale herself on the cock, not sure how long it was or how wide it would stretch her.

"All the way down, Anya." He told her more firmly as she hesitated.

Anya bit her lip and let her pussy muscles relax and she slid down onto the cock, it filled her completely by the time her ass hit the floor of the tub, and the girth was just as she figured it would be, the stretch felt amazing and she released her breath in a heavy sigh as she stretched her legs straight in front of her and sat where she was, enjoying the way the cock filled her.

"I like seeing your pussy filled with a huge cock. Do you like me seeing you filled with a huge cock?" He whispered as he squatted near her at the side of the tub.

Anya would love to have him fill her with his huge cock, but she didn't dare say it. As her pussy clenched, she remained still in the tub, waiting for him to tell her what he was going to do next. "Yes, master."

"How about two huge cocks? Do you like me seeing you filled with two huge cocks?" His voice was hoarse now and Anya was desperate in her need to wriggle on the cock inside of her.

"Yes, master." She nodded, fuck yeah, she wanted him to see her on two cocks! Her pussy was elated at the idea.

He nodded, his blue eyes shining as he reached into the pocket of his suit and pulled out another blindfold. Damnit, no! She wanted to see! Oh, she wanted to see him fuck her, no no no! She dropped her mouth open and gasped as he put the blindfold over her eyes and then she heard him walk towards the door.

When he came back, he wasn't alone, she could tell. The water shivered around her as someone got into the water, and she knew it wasn't Mr. Hughes, he hadn't been gone long enough to get undressed. She shivered at the wonder of who was inside the tub with her.

"Anya, keep your ass relaxed, it won't be lonely much longer." Mr. Hughes said as the person in the tub with her put there legs on either side of her, smooth legs, slim, like hers. It was a woman, Anya knew it before she felt the two large breasts rub their nipples against her back. Anya shivered, she'd never fucked a girl before.

Her wrists were tied in satin ropes and then those ropes were tied to her collar. Anya gasped at her sudden inability to balance herself in the tub and was held up by the woman behind her. When she felt herself pushed forward slightly, Anya groaned, her pussy juices were building again from the pleasant sensation of the dildo in her rubbing hard against her aching insides. The movement had given the woman access to her ass, which she utilized immediately by pressing two fingers up inside.

12