Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 14

Story Info
Anya is put on display and then a surprise.
5.7k words
4.72
21.2k
24

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anya woke early the next morning, she found herself lying nestled against the side of the great beast that had fucked her until the moon was shining through the glass ceiling. Bellator had disappeared on and off during the day, sometimes for almost an hour one time, others he returned quickly with more bits of food to feed her, which he seemed to want to do often. She was sure the times he disappeared for longer, he was taking care of his children. Stretching, her eyes still closed she turned her body so that she could face his chest and felt him wrap his arms around her and his front leg wrapped more tightly behind her ankles.

She opened her eyes just as he kissed her passionately, if not a little lazily and slowly got to his hooves with her dangling down in his arms, naked, with her tail swinging gently from where he'd returned it to her ass at one point before laying down and telling her to sleep. He had done that a lot earlier in the night that she had thought he would, but he seemed very tender with her at all times, seeming to be nervous that he would break her, or worse. Anya was certain that the deaths of the mares haunted him, but she figured his animal instinct to mate wouldn't always stop him from fucking a mare, or a girl.

"Anya drink." He said in her ear as he nuzzled his lips against her.

She looked at him in confusion for a moment as he lowered her to stand, her chin tipped way up to meet his eyes. He pointed between his legs and she realized he wanted her to mouth fuck his cock. She blushed, they hadn't attempted that with her on the table. She nodded and dropped to her knees, keeping them tucked close to her as he moved carefully forward, bringing her under him as she reached up and wrapped her hands around the length of his stretching shaft.

"Bellator." She said in awe, it was a beautiful cock, and she stroked it gently for a few moments before she opened her mouth and spread her lips around the tip, pushing her tongue into the center hole, feeling him jerk and clamp with his hooves on the ground.

"Care Anya." He said, letting her know that she wasn't safe, even if she was considering herself to be.

She didn't immediately pull her tongue out, instead licking around the sides of the hole as he whinied over her and her hands moved up and down the long shaft. Anya closed her eyes as she stretched her neck back, her mouth open farther and she forced the shaft over top of her tongue and felt him hit the back of her throat. He made a stressed noise about her and she felt him shift, knowing a hoof got dangerously close to her left leg at one point before he stilled. Her hands started to work fast now, to pump him as best she could so his orgasm would come fast, she knew he was having trouble controlling himself and she was worried that he would rise to his rear legs when he came and accidentally crush her. But she fucked him with her mouth, anyway, and was finally rewarded with a shotgunned spray of cum that needed no help getting to the base of her esophagus.

When the centaur came, his load filled her, stuffing her belly with his semen and she took it all, loving the tangy taste, holding as much as she could of it inside before he removed his cock and the rest squirted all over her face and onto her breasts. He immediately sat down, piling her into his arms and licking her face and hair clean, then lifting her farther up his body to smear his cum between her breasts and his chest before licking the rest off of her.

"Anya pussy wet." He grinned, apparently satisfied that he had gotten her body to respond this way.

"Bellator drink?" She asked and laughed when he neighed and picked her up, his arms rising to place her thighs over each of his strong shoulders, his mouth immediately sucking on her wet pussy, his long tongue reaching in and tasting her, memorizing her special flavor and shape, and he shuddered, it was good with her. Very good.

She heard the distant clamber of metal from the far end of the building at the same time he spun her tail a bit, making her shiver from the heady sensation. She knew that Mr. Hughes would be there momentarily to collect her. It didn't stop the centaur, however, and he didn't let her down until he had elicited two more orgasms from her flowing pussy. When she was finally released from his shoulders, he swung her onto his back and she yelped as the plug was ground into her ass. She could feel his chuckle rumble in the beast between her legs and it made her juices smear even more on his back. Wrapping her arms around him, she let him take her towards the place where he had collected her from the day before.

Mr. Hughes was there, another black suit, this one with barely visible pinstripes on it. He looked sexy as hell, as he usually did. When Bellator put her down, she rubbed the centaur for several minutes on his rump and up his body and then to the lowest part of his human chest, knowing how sensitive he was there from their time together the night before. He backed up and leaned down and put his hands on her face to keep her looking at him.

"Thank you." He said before kissing her once more, and then turning and bolting off into the forest away from her.

Anya smiled, memories of an incredibly successful night of fucking fresh in her mind as she turned slowly, but only enough to see Mr. Hughes face as she swished her long tail at him.

"Like my tail?" She said, a smile widening on her face as he pressed his lips together and shook his head slowly.

"You must leave it here, Anya. He will need it again." He stepped forward and grabbed it before she could think to move away.

"Oh God," Anya whimpered when Mr. Hughes pulled it almost all the way out, and then suddenly, putting a hand on her lower pelvis, shoved it all the way back inside of her, "Mr. Hughes."

The next time he pulled it halfway out, she expected the same treatment, and whimpered when he removed the entire plug, taking it and putting it in the wooden box beside the rock from yesterday before walking back over to her and taking her hand and walking with her to the door. Anya heard a neigh behind her when they were close and turned to see Bellator standing proudly, his back straight and his horse form standing long and lean, and not too far from her. When she looked up at him, he nodded a little and then nodded slightly behind him into the forest.

Anya looked into the forest and widened her eyes when they came into view. Three colts, three different sizes, all with a similar facial appearance to their father, but one's horse form was black, one was white with gray smatterings on it, and the other was like his father's dark brown, thick hairy legged form. She smiled at them, nodding to each one before looking back at the centaur that had pleasured her so much in her time here, and she fully grinned at him, knowing he was giving her a gift in letting her take sight of his children.

Mr. Hughes wrapped a hand around her wrist and pulled her firmly, but slowly out of the building. Once she was outside, he moved her to stand against the wall and he yanked the door shut, a little harder than necessary, and then clicked all four locks into place. Then, he stood looking at the door and Anya finally caught the look on his face. He was furious. But when he looked over at her, realizing the emotion showed plainly in his face, he softened it noticeably and his blue eyes sparkled in a friendly way.

"What is it about you, Anya, that is setting things quite out of place around here?" He chuckled, though it sounded false to her ears.

"What did he do that upset you?" She asked, ignoring his attempt at humor, if that was what it was.

He frowned and cupped her hand within his and moved them onto the path. "Chrysanthulus got more babies out of you than any of the other women he has impregnated over his very long run here."

"So I'm good at getting knocked up. That's nothing new." She told him and felt him move his hand from hers to rest on her lower back.

He smirked, "The wolves disobeyed by claiming you."

"You took care of that." She said softly, she did not want to talk about how she felt for the pack, it was too soon, she was too wrapped up in it.

"For you, yes." He said and brought them out of the woods, his hand was on her ass now as he guided her toward the patio. "Bellator keeps his colts in another section of the building you were in with him, there are doors to keep them behind. The oldest, Corvus, is not so much a colt as a full grown centaur, it's dangerous for him to be around a human female. He could hurt you. It wouldn't be on purpose."

"Bellator told me that." She let him know.

"But he let you see them, which isn't normal. Which means he likes you."

"He just spend half a day with his cock in my ass and pussy, I sure as shit hope he liked me." Anya rolled her eyes, Mr. Hughes was so frustrating.

"Shi hid herself in a closet and fingered herself after you left the house yesterday, she loved your mouth on her." He said a little darker as they neared the patio.

Anya flushed, she hadn't expected him to say that. "And you kissed me."

"And I kissed you."

Maybe you should send me home, if I'm going to do something to each of my appointments. I don't want to cause problems."

He looked at her a moment as they stood on the patio, facing one another. Breathing in deeply, he shook his head as he let it out, "No, no, you can't leave yet."

Anya felt her body relax, happy that she was being kept around, she was enjoying herself immensely, as much as the men who were fucking her with their ample, skilled cocks.

Mr. Hughes took her arm and led her into the dining room. Anya instantly lowered her eyes and waited as Deandra handed her collar to him and he put it on around her neck, locking it as he always did. This time, he connected a four foot long leather leash to it and without saying anything to her, he walked away, dragging her with him, forcing her to bend slightly as they made their way out of the dining room, past the submissive dining room and through another doorway that led them to a hall she hadn't been in yet. It was wide and massive windows shined light in through the front of the house. He took her through an open doorway and she barely got a look at the strangely furnished room before he had her in a bathroom. The leash came off and he yanked her into the shower by her collar, and locked it to a clasp on the wall just high enough that she wasn't choked as long as she stayed with her nipples on the tile and her feet arched halfway to her tiptoes.

When he turned on the water and it hit her, freezing in temperature, Anya whimpered but didn't speak. Her master was very much back now, and he stepped back as Shi stepped into the shower with her, naked from the feel of her against Anya's shivering skin, and she felt the woman begin to wash her with a soaped sponge.

"One." She heard Mr. Hughes say from somewhere else in the bathroom, and Shi turned the dial on the temperature of the shower and it was now lukewarm. Anya shivered, it was better than freezing.

Shi scrubbed hard between Anya's legs and then moved to rub the sponge over her belly and breasts. Anya closed her eyes as the woman washed the cum that had been left over off of her face. She felt Shi slide down against her body, the woman's mouth open when her head went close to her nipple and Anya groaned at the erotic feel of it.

"Zero." Mr. Hughes said and Shi stiffened and turned the water back down.

Anya jerked and felt Shi squat so she could wash Anya's legs.

"One." Mr. Hughes spoke a moment later and the temperature went back up a little.

Shi washed the back of her legs and then smoothed the sponge slowly over her ass.

"Two." The water temperature warmed more and Anya closed her eyes, loving the feel of the sponge moving over her skin as much as she loved the way the woman's skin brushed along her body as Shi cleaned her.

The sponge was put down and Shi lathered her hair with shampoo.

"Zero." Mr. Hughes heard Anya whimper and then cry out when the water went freezing again.

Four." Anya whimpered, the hot water making her jerk against Shi as she grew accustomed to how hot it was.

They rinsed her hair, conditioned it and were about to rinse when Mr. Hughes again had them turn the water to freezing. When Shi finally turned the water off, Anya was aroused and freezing and cold and hot all at the same time. Her pussy was dripping more than just rivers of water from the shower. It was pumping out desire.

She was dried, brushed, cleaned and lotioned again and then, leash connected, was led out into the room that had been filled with strange furniture.

"Come fuck me." Mr. Hughes watched Anya go down immediately, abdomen and lower ribs on the ground, hands bent behind her, holding tightly to her ankles, her ass tipped in the air as she bent her hips the way he wanted her to for the position.

Anya waited nervously to see what Mr. Hughes would do, and bit her tongue when, after grabbed something from a drawer, he knelt behind her and pushed three two inch balls into her pussy. Then, he clamped her outer labia lips together in three separate places, insuring that the balls wouldn't get far if she tried to push them out. Then he spread goo on her ass and pushed a plug inside, slowly because it gained girth quickly and she had to round over four inches before it was in all the way and wreaking absolutely havoc on the balls in her pussy.

"Pnp." He muttered and waited for her to turn over and present her breasts to him.

Nipple clamps went on, tighter this time than the last and the Anya shivered and widened her eyes. He held a ball gag with a harness in his hands and without saying anything, he shoved it in her mouth and then connected the harness around the back of her neck. Once that was done, he pulled her to her feet and forced her hands behind her back. Shi was apparently handing him things, knowing what he would need now, as he tied her wrists together in a strappado position behind her, then a four foot bar was brought out, and her ankles were connected to it in straps that were a part of the bar. When that was done, he picked her up and carried her over so that she was in position next to the window in the back of the room. Looking out of it for a second, she realized there were many people on the other side, it looked to be some sort of library, and more than one set of eyes looked at her as she was bent forward at a forty-five degree angle and her wrists were connected to a chain that was hanging from the ceiling.

Once he had her wrists at a level that caused pressure, but not pain, he tied her elbows together and ran a hand down her back and over her waist before he began to use a flogger over her ass cheeks.

Anya came. Hard, and her pussy juice rolled over the balls and caused them to move around within her, quickly building her desire back up as he continued beating her with the flogger, leaving her ass bright pink and her whole body shook with the orgasms he caused. She was allowed two more before he came up close behind her and bent to whisper in her ear.

"You are such a wonderful wet cunt, Anya. A very naughty one, too. I know you love this, you love it when I spank you." He said as his breath swept over her ear with the metal brand around the top, making it vibrate a little, which surprised her. It had only done that when Mr. Bricker had been near her.

Anya nodded, her mouth was full, it was all she could do. Her eyes closed and her head fell down as she felt him pull the ass plug out of her with one hand. With the other, he pushed the flogger against her cheek to make her look at it and her eyes widened at the site of the triple balled dildo that seconded as the handle.

"I know you miss your tail." He said as he moved the plug to her ass and quickly shoved it up inside, leaving just the leather straps outside to hang down and over her shaking ass.

Anya closed her eyes again, she could hear him leave the room, knew that Shi was with him. Feeling the door slam and the air around her tingle, she concentrated on her breathing, she had a feeling she would be hanging here like this for a good long while. She heard a tap on the window, and there was a man, probably twenty years older than her, but attractive with a full head of silvery white hair standing just on the other side of the window, a book in his hand as he pointed to her and then her ass, and then moved his index finger in a circle. He wanted her to turn and give him a better view of her ass. Anya groaned, awesome, she was a fuckfish in a bowl to an entire room of hot horny men and women.

Slowly, she moved her body so that she showed him what he was wanting, and looking at him, her head twisted awkwardly for a moment, she saw him sit in a chair that had been pulled a little closer to the window. He opened his book back up and alternated between looking at her quivering ass and the pages that he was reading, one hand lowering and slipping the robe out of the way to show her his impressively hard cock. She knew he was going to get himself off watching her tied this way, and he wasn't the only one, several more men had moved themselves into a better position to see her, their hands equally wrapped around their own swords. Oh, fuck, Anya closed her eyes and let her head dip forward, her pussy was pleased, dripping and coating the clamps that held her labia together.

Hours went by with only a slight reprieve when Deandra came in, removed the ball gag and made her drink two shakes in rapid succession, and then a short time later, she was allowed to use the toilet before she was restuffed the way Mr. Hughes had filled and clamped her, and returned to her intense position in front of the window. During the time there, she'd been asked to turn in full circles so that they could see her nipples in their prison, but mostly, they wanted her ass in view, when she shook under their searing gaze, Anya knew the flogger in her ass would move and they would get sneak peeks at her wet pussy and the suede felt amazing as it slid around ass and the backs of her thighs.

"It's close to the time of your appointment now, Anya." Shi said cheerfully as she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. "I'm to release you and take you to your room to wait for Mr. Hughes."

Anya whimpered as she felt Shi release her arms from the chain over her, and then her wrists and elbows were carefully untied. Shi then squatted and unhooked her feet from the spreader bar and then stood back up to see Anya rubbing her wrists to increase the circulation and massage out the tension. Their eyes locked as Shi moved her fingers to unclamp the nipple clamps, and she felt her own pussy trill as Anya moaned softly at the intense sensation of relief she felt.

Then Shi unclasped the ball gag harness and removed it from Anya's mouth. The girl stretched her jaw and closed her mouth, her eyes closing as well as she felt her body relax bit by bit.

"They'll want a little bit of a show, so bend back over, Anya, and present your ass to them." Shi put a hand on Anya's hip and walked with her to a better position for the men watching in the window.

Anya did as Shi had asked, lowering her arms in front of her so that her palms wrapped around her ankles, slightly spread open.

"Oh, that's just brilliant, Anya. Your flogger is pointed up and your pussy is so lovely like this." Shi told her and moved one hand to wrap around the flogger where it rested against her stuffed asshole.

She pulled it slightly out before shoving each ball of the handle back in slowly, making her ass clench and shake, and Anya whimpered her pleasure.

"You love getting fucked in the ass, Anya. I can tell." Shi said in a soft voice as she began to fuck the girl hard with the flogger, hearing her answer in the full bodied cries that Anya gave from below her.

12