Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 16

Story Info
A flock of satyrs puts Anya to the test.
9.6k words
4.74
23.8k
23

Part 16 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart pounded in her chest and it startled Anya awake with a heavy gasp. Her back arched and her mouth fell open as she opened her eyes to look around her. She was in her bedroom, on her own bed, at Vorhees. Sunlight shined through her window and she smelled a hint of something woodsy, and mint from nearby. Stretching her body, toes to fingertips, she was going to roll to her side when she realized that there was a heavy weight on top of her lower body under the blankets, and the sensations in her pussy immediately assaulted her senses. Hands pushed into her hip bones and held her down as she was gripped in a groan, teeth were tenderly attacking her clit, and alternately, the tongue between would come out and push into her wet pussy. She had already orgasmed in her sleep, Anya realized, as she slowly lifted the blankets and saw the nearly hairless head of Mr. Hughes as he viciously ate her pussy in a furry of nips, bites, licks and sucks. Her whole body was attuned to him and she tried to figure out how she hadn't felt him until just now.

She gargled out an excited moan and put her hands on his head and he finally lifted it to look her in the face with his passion-filled blue eyes. Anya smiled, wrapping her legs around his shoulders as he wordlessly moved his mouth back to her pussy, burying his nose in her clit and sucking in the pussy juices with force. Her breath caught, her legs tightened and her hands worked painfully into the sheets beneath her as she shook with her raging passion. His fingers eventually joined his mouth and she moaned as she felt him invade her cunt with his long, slender fingers.

"M-master." She whimpered his name, feeling juice pour out of her and onto his hand.

"Would you like to learn a new position this morning, Anya?" He groaned against her body, biting into her labia and making her yelp.

"Yes, master." She huffed, seriously? He was going to pull this dominant/submissive shit now? Now?

"I am going to remove the blankets now." He told her as he sat up and pulled the blankets from their bodies. He was naked from the waist up and it made her pussy clench, yes! Yes! Mr. Hughes was finally going to fuck her! Her eyes were glued to his body, he was exquisite, all rippling muscle and tanned skin. His pecs were made out of rock, she could tell, and she dropped her head back and whimpered, please, now.

What she hadn't expected when she saw his body was that it was covered in black lettering, lettering that she did not recognize and that broke up his skin with the heavy tattooing of it all over his chest and arms. She figured it would be on his back, as well. She wondered how far down it went. She knew it was at least at the level of his hips, she could see the black ink disappearing into his pants. Then she remembered when he'd had his fist in her pussy, she hadn't seen writing, but then she realized she hadn't exactly seen his arm. The grin on her face was that of an excited puppy, and she was panting heavily.

"I'll say 'touch your toes' and you do this." Mr. Hughes took her legs by the calves and pulled them together and up until she tipped her ass up in the air a little and he was able to bend her in half and he pressed her feet into the mattress above her head, then moved her hands straight up above her head so that she could grab her feet and she held herself so that her pussy and ass were completely at his mercy.

"Yes, master."

"Today, I am going to tie them, you will get too tired to hold in place otherwise." He told her and moved his body up and over her legs so he could reach her ankles better. He took a two part canvas strap and velcroed one end around her ankles and the other around her wrists, effectively trapping her in the intense fold.

"I have two hours to get you stretched, Anya, and I was going to be rather brutal about it this morning, as you have not been obeying correctly. However," Mr Hughes sighed as he sent three fingers into her wet pussy and heard her moan, "I told you an unfortunate lie last night, and I want to be honest with you about what happened with Alexandru. What's the last thing you remember?"

Anya thought about it, she remembered him dumping her out of the sky, and she remembered him catching her and fucking her against the side of the mansion, but then it got foggy, he was feeding from her. She was sure she lost consciousness. But that wasn't the last of what she remembered. She remembered waking up and being on the huge bed, on her hands and knees beneath the vampire as he fucked her ass hard, and another time, she'd woken to find him sitting on her face, his cock pushing deep in her throat as his long hot tongue speared her screaming pussy. And then another, when she was on her back, her legs twisted to the side and the vampire thrusting with full force in her cunt, his growl and the way his mouth had widened and his teeth had dropped to sink into the skin around her nipple had made her gasp and collapse against him yet again. And she remembered plastic tubing. She remembered blood in it.

"He drank too much." She said, her face pressing against her knee caps as she realized what he had done.

"We had to transfuse you, Anya. You would have died otherwise."

"How many times?" She asked, biting her lip as she wondered just how close she had been to death, damn it.

"We put four liters in you, Anya. You are going to be fine."

"Four?" Anya's voice was shallow as she imagined it, almost her entire blood volume gone. It made her shiver and she tightened her eyelids closed as she felt him push four fingers up inside, sinking in as far as he could until his thumb stopped him.

"I will be as gentle as I can be, Anya, but I have to stretch you."

"Yes, master." She said after a few moments, sucking in a breath when he pushed his thumb in, turning his hand a little, slowly spreading her entry to allow his fist. She wished it was his cock.

"Your cunt is so wet, Anya, I like seeing it moist like this. I like you when you can't move away." He told her as he pushed his hand fully inside of her body.

Anya pulled tightly down on her feet, he had immediately sent his fist to the top of her cunt and she could feel him splay the fingers and twist inside of her. It was an overwhelming feeling to be fucked this way, and her pussy pushed hard against him as he slowly pulled back, pushing forward only to make the same shivers spread through her over and over again.

"Anya, I have three things here to choose from to put in your ass. Which one would you like me to use on you first, one, two, or three?" He asked without showing her what he was talking about.

"Two, master." She chose randomly and waited impatiently as he smeared goo on her asshole and pushed two fingers in, which her body readily accepted. Apparently after the vampire left she hadn't been bathed or tightened yet. She must really need stretched for today.

"This will only go in about eight inches, but it's thicker than what you will be used to with a plug, Anya." He warned her as the thin tip of the plug was pushed into her ass. It expanded almost immediately and Anya whimpered as he moved his hand out of her pussy so that he could concentrate on getting the wide plug up in her ass.

It went in with a pop that made her body spasm and she cried out in her passion, she felt overstuffed and it was amazing, her breath was coming in pants and she felt his fingers rub over her pussy. Soon, they slipped in and she felt him slide his entire fist in, pushing harder on her pussy at her front this time from the rounded curve of the plug in her ass.

"Is that good, Anya?" He said in a tight whisper.

"Yes, master." She breathed, her mind focused on the feelings he was creating within her body, and the orgasm that she felt coming slowly, building with each push and slide and stretch of her pussy.

He removed his fist again and the plug was removed from her ass. "One or three, Anya?"

"One, master." Anya shook, so anxious for him to fuck her, knowing that one of the numbers had to be his cock, he wouldn't make her wait any longer.

"For this one, I'm going to move you, Anya." He stood up from the bed and put his arms around her, setting her on her flat feet, her hands moved to wrap around her ankles and he made sure that her knees remained straight.

Anya turned her head to the side and saw what looked like a cock, but it was easily twice as long as a normal one, and thick, really thick, and he was already moving it to slowly push it into her ass. Her cry came out heavy as the rod was buried in her ass, she knew he had worked it past her rectum, it was in so deep, and once it was in, he bent and licked her seeping pussy until she came on his lips.

"It is amazing what your ass can take, Anya." He said as he moved the long rod in and out of her ass, eliciting squeals of delight from her with each twist and turn.

"Yes, master." Anya felt herself grinning, thrilled to please him.

Mr. Hughes was still frustrated with the vampire from the night before. He had never convinced the old Romanian creature to tell him what he knew about the girl. He seemed convince that she was more than just a cute, freckled, sexy, human girl. Mr. Hughes was able to pick out non-humans better than anyone else he knew, and he wasn't catching anything from the girl that was marking her as anything other than what she had presented to him as, a human girl. He couldn't drink her blood, but he had sucked her cum, and that should have outed her to him if she was non-human.

"Anya, what is your heritage? Do you know where your mother is from? Your father?" He asked as he slowly started to slide the cock out of her ass.

"My mom's from South Carolina. She moved up to Boston in college and never left. She met my father there. He grew up there." Anya thought the question was weird.

"And your grandparents, are any of them from Europe or Asia?"

She shook her head and then shrugged, "My great grandmother on my father's side was from Armenia or somewhere, I think. She was pregnant and unwed when she came over. I remember someone saying it was scandalous. I don't know, she died when I was a baby. My dad's brother always said I looked like her."

"What did she do for a living?" He asked.

Anya frowned, "Uh, I was a baby when she died. I know she crocheted, and her eyes were green like mine, but that's it."

Mr. Hughes nodded, as he figured, there was nothing about her that would hint that there had been any non-human breeding in her family's past. She would have known if any of them had been anything other than completely human.

"Three?" He asked her when her ass was empty.

"Yes, master." She muttered, cock cock cock.

"I'm going to lay you down again." He told her as he lifted her easily up in his arms and put her on her back again.

When her ass and pussy were exposed to him, she closed her eyes, her body shaking, knowing he would pull his hot cock out and finally fuck her mindless with it. As a pressure built at the opening of her ass, she whimpered, here we go! Her pussy danced and cheered, maybe he would then fuck her there, after he had plowed into her ass.

When the first few inches filled her, she whimpered, it wasn't his cock, but it was huge, whatever it was, it was fucking enormous and she felt her ass spread wide, slowly accepting the girth. It was slowly filling her rectum. Her breathing was wild and she felt him press something against her pussy lips. She felt defeated, he wasn't going to fuck her and there was nothing she could do to make him. Her pussy finally relented to the pressure and she moaned as something equally as large pushed deep inside. She felt Mr. Hughes push hard on both, intent on getting them each as high as he could, and eventually, she felt her asshole and her pussy round and inch closed as they reached the dip at the end of the two identical dildos that he'd filled her with. The cocks stretched her wide and long, and Anya felt her thighs shaking as she tried to grow accustomed to the pressure, it was intense and so fucking sexy.

Mr. Hughes moved her body so that her hands and feet were near the headboard. Reaching up, he clicked a metal bracket in place over the canvas between her ankles and wrists and then hooked her to the headboard, making it impossible for her to move, unless she went side to side which he knew wouldn't be comfortable, so she would stay on her back.

"I will see you in forty minutes, Anya." He stood straight and picked up his white dress shirt from beside the bed and pulled it on.

He knew she watched him and that she wanted to ask him a great many questions, but she wouldn't. She was a sub, and she could only stretch the rules so far before he actually would punish her for breaking them. When he left the room, he stopped Deandra from going straight in and asked the girl to make Anya a shake that would make up for the lack of nutrients that she'd been getting the past few days. Then he disappeared into his office. He had some research to do.

Anya kept her eyes closed, manually breathing, keeping her breaths deep and even before slowly letting the air out. She felt overfull, the sensations that worked up her body were like scratchy, pinching little fingers that ran from the flesh pressed by the two huge probes to every nerve shooting signals up her spine. More, more, more, her body seemed to hum, more of this. Her muscles in her arms and legs spasmed periodically as her mind and core would finally have enough and have to release against the thick invaders. It was sensual, it was dirty, it was sheer and total bliss to be filled and left like this, her window pushed open letting in the warm mid-morning sun, a breeze swept in every once in a while and the cooler kiss of it sent shivers up her spine.

Deandra was picking up the basket of cleaning products that she had used to wash Anya with when Mr. Hughes re-entered the room. His face was firm, he was in full dom mode again, and she wondered what had made him eat her pussy while she slept. She had been the first guest that he had kissed, she could only assume that his pussy eating would have been strictly prohibited. She straightened a bit and dipped her head forward, eyes on the ground as he moved toward her. Her empty pussy squeezed like a vice and she felt him run his fingertips up her back from the top of her ass to the nape of her neck. The collar had just been locked into place.

"Come, Anya. You have an appointment." His voice was dark, and she could sense the tiniest amount of frustration coming from the man as he walked slowly out of her bathroom with her, and then took her from her bedroom and they walked through the house.

Anya was fed in the submissive dining room quickly, he seemed determined to get her to her scheduled fuck session. She figured that he was more than ready for her to leave the spa, she seemed to be causing him more than a few problems. Every session she had seemed to be going not at all according to plan. Who knew what today's would bring.

When they finally stepped out onto the patio, Anya paused as he took the collar off and then she turned to face him.

"Let me at least eat your cock, Mr. Hughes." She begged, her hands going to press against his stomach.

His blue eyes sparkled a bit and he took her hands in his and raised them higher to place them on the front of his upper chest. His smile was more of a smirk and he tilted his head to the side a bit as he looked at her.

"You may well be the worst sub that has ever lived, Anya. The very worst." He chuckled as she frowned at him.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" Anya felt tears fill her eyes and she pressed her naked body against him, she was no longer even aware that she was always naked.

"Alas, I am not your appointment today, and I do not want to upset these men. They're very strong and I am not up for another fight today."

"Another fight?"

He frowned at her, she knew he was talking about the wolves, they both knew it.

"You should probably find a different wolf pack to use in the future, Mr. Hughes, not to tell you how to run your business or anything." She watched his smile widen and she could see his even white teeth as he turned them so that she was at his side and they were walking again.

"That has already been taken care of, Anya. Sergei was more than ready to break his contract. Besides," Mr. Hughes veered them to the left and they were on a new path through the woods, "Their pack is smaller than a typical wolf pack, and they keep no female wolves."

"How big is the typical pack?" Anya asked quietly, he was more likely to tell her about this non-human world if she was calm and didn't press with deeper questions.

"Anywhere from 8 to 12 wolves, usually a third of which are female." He felt her move her hand into the crook of his arm, and he placed his other hand over the top of it.

"Why so many more boys?" She asked.

He looked at her with a grin, "Wolves spontaneously ovulate, Anya, just like you do now. They can increase their numbers more efficiently."

"Then how come they're not like humans, covering the planet with their spawn?"

"There are plenty of wolves out there, Anya. You would just never know them. But they have enemies, so..." He shrugged his shoulders as he stopped talking.

"Enemies?"

"Not all non-humans get along as we do here at the spa, Anya. Werewolves are both light and dark. In their human form, they're light, good, loyal, loving. But when they turn into wolves; vicious, voracious, consumed with passion. It's not usually like that for non-humans to be both light and dark."

"Humans are, we're both good and bad."

"No, Anya. You're good. Humans are incapable of the darkness that can fill one of us." He chuckled, talking to her about these things, it sometimes felt like he was teaching a child, humans never understood it.

"The plant?"

"Light. If you can believe it, he is light."

"The centaur?"

"Light, ornery, but light."

"Alexandru is from the darkness." That was not a question, but he nodded at her anyway.

"The bat wings give him away?"

"Something like that." Anya said and looked in front of her, they had neared a clearing and in the distance, she could see somewhat of a mountain. Many more broke out and stretched behind it and she was amazed at how gorgeous the scenery was. You couldn't even see this from the patio due to the trees that surrounded the spa.

"Piltrum, the statue? I take it he's light?" She asked as they continued walking along a gravel path now, towards the first mountain.

"Of course. Most of the non-humans here at the spa are of the light. The two don't always intermix. Today's appointment is also of the light. Of your remaining appointments, however, two are of the dark."

"Now you're just being spooky." She sighed, she didn't really want to think about it, she didn't want to focus on what he had told her about this new definition of good and bad, and she certainly didn't want to think about the pack in that way.

"It will be a bit of a walk to get to your appointment, the gravel is soft? Your feet are not hurting?" He asked, looking down at her feet as she walked at his side.

Anya shook her head, the pebbles weren't crunchy under her feet, they were smooth and she almost felt as if she was getting a massage as she took step after step with him. Looking ahead, she smiled, the sun was warming her, and it felt very delicious to walk out in nature completely naked, her body open to the elements, the wind hitting her, the smells, she was happy right now. Her smile didn't leave her face as she looked up at him again.

"My appointment today is light." She repeated.

Mr. Hughes nodded, "I would usually tell the woman that I was taking to her appointment that she would not be harmed, that there was no danger for her. But you do not behave, either in the spa with me, or outside of it. You, Anya, are a bloody troublemaker."