Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 17

Story Info
Anya finds out what a frenzy really is.
5.2k words
4.82
17.8k
20

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I pull out," Ailen whispered, his body bent fully over hers, he knew his cock would slide out of her ass in a moment and the frenzy would start, "Stay where you are. There is something, it would be dangerous for you to move, Anya."

She shivered as she felt him slip from her ass and the gape slowly closed a bit as she was left empty and alone on the stump. Anya had expected the satyrs to immediately vie for another fuck, but instead, she heard another thunderclap as horns were slammed against one another.

Turning her head, she saw that it was Cynric and Colby, and they were gripping the tops of each other's shoulders as their hooves dug deep into the ground, neither one willing to give an inch. Anya's green eyes widened and her breath was shallow as she watched all six of them approach each other slowly, and then horns were smashing together, brays were heard, and she winced as more than one satyr's beautiful hard chest was gored by one of the other men of the flock. Even Birch and Dwight, the twins, fought each other in this battle for the winner. Anya knew her pussy was the prize and it clenched and spilled its desire, and the juices flowed down her pussy lips to cover her clit and drip down her legs as she hung over the side of the stump, her feet not touching the ground.

She whimpered, not having expected the orgasm as it came, and she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and seeing Birch knock Payton down and he reached her, his hands on her legs to part them and hold them up, his cock at a point, pushing hard and deep into her pussy and then she realized the difference between the first time she was fucked by the flock and this time. Their cocks were hot, almost too hot, and if there was any way that he was thicker, then he was, because Anya whimpered at the way he stretched her pussy walls as he seared high into her, but he never stopped. As soon as Birch hit the curve of her cervix, he was halfway out, and then his hips were beating back in. Her pussy whirled and tensed and squirted on his thick cock as it proceeded to fuck her with so much power that she was sure she would have a bruise along the front of her hips where they beat against the stump and she did not care.

Her screams of complete surrender to this lightning fast fuck soon turned to moans as his cock plowed hard and held, and a thick wad of semen infused cum was aimed at her aching cervix and he held her still as it worked out of his cock like a power hose to coat the outer walls of her uterus. Anya bit her tongue hard as he yanked his still hard cock from her and she felt him back away. It was weird, she could feel tingles in her pussy, could feel the way his sperm worked into her womb and knew that these beasts, one of them, would take root. Closing her eyes, she let her forehead fall against the stump as she squeezed the knobs above her head and took a long breath.

Hands grabbed her hips and she whimpered, feeling her legs part as a cock was shoved between them. She turned her head and saw that the gray was there, Cynric, and he was in her fast, oh God, the feel of his hard cock was astounding. He bucked up inside, his face was set in a grim line as he concentrated, his rump wasn't rocking as much as he seemed to be in some sort of furious seizure that repeatedly sent him to the end of her pussy, which was gladly wrapping his enormous meat in a hug that let him know she was aroused, insanely aroused, and her pussy was wet and gushing against him just in case the hug failed to tell him of her desire. When his hot cum filled her pussy, she felt an immense orgasm tighten her and heard him bray in near pain, but his hands only squeezed her body tighter, and then he, too, was gone.

Anya shook, her muscles week, her legs drooping down so much that had she not been holding the knobs, she would have fallen. When the next satyr grabbed her, he rolled her onto her back and pulled her ass off of the stump, holding her legs up and to the sides so that he could stand between them. Her half closed lids took in that is was Colby, and she moaned in response to the forceful thrust that sent his cock inside, dancing manically within her pussy until he, too, shot his hot wad of cum inside, where it mixed and tingled and pressed within her womb, seeking the egg she knew they were looking for. Anya moaned, if she was a spontaneous ovulater, wouldn't she be releasing an egg every time she was fucked? She wondered how this all worked, but knew she'd never understand, this world was incredibly new to her. Hell, she thought as Colby slipped painfully from her wrecked pussy, It was only Wednesday and she'd been at the spa since just Saturday morning.

Ailen was back, and he plowed into her dripping full cunt as his hands moved her legs up his chest to rest them against his body, her feet at his throat as he brayed and fucked her, his cum clearly begging to be released as he concentrated on the rapid pace of his punches forward into her body. Anya cried out, her body tackling the large cock like a warrior until he finally spilled, his groin and balls squeezing hard to plant his seed with the rest.

She knew only Dwight and Payton were left, and looked at Dwight as he came forward, she realized that the tip of one of his horns was missing, and over half of the other one was gone from his head. She gasped, why had they fought so hard. She could see that he was limping a bit as well and he still looked angry. His large hands, one bloody, grabbed her hard by the backs of her knees and spread her open in just enough time for his thick hungry cock to ram hard into her pussy, making her arch her back tightly. If Anya had enough breath to actually speak, she would beg him to keep fucking her, to keep bucking into her pussy in a flurry of thrusts. Jesus, this was intense, and she loved every second that he reared into her dripping fold. All too soon, he stopped and swelled even tighter in her pussy before his current of cum gushed forth and sought it's prize in her womb and Anya was pushed up and onto her side on the stump when he jerked his heavy cock out of her and walked back.

While Anya clutched her hands and legs close to her body, she waited, knowing that Payton, the satyr that had already been hurt last time, approached her slower than any of the others had. When he put one hand on her shoulder, and the other around her ass to scoot her towards his chest on the stump, Anya actually whimpered and clenched her limbs tightly together, scared to actually look at the damage she knew must had been done to him to end up in this position.

Her body was pulled into a sitting position and he put a hand under her chin, forcing her to view what had resulted from the fight to fuck her amazing pussy. Her green eyes fluttered open and immediately filled with tears as she saw that one of his horns was completely gone, a bright red wound in its place, and his face was bloody, several large gashes covered his face. His chest hadn't faired any better. He had fought so desperately hard for her, and his own flock had refused to back down, even after his first injuries. His own flock had done this to him.

"They did this to you?" She whispered, feeling him tense and move her closer to his body.

Anya parted her own legs this time, anger pouring through her body as she glared at the other five satyrs, "Your own flock did this to you." Anya felt his hand come up and her mouth was covered, he also looked angry.

"Anya, I bear this with pride, you are taking it wrong." He hissed in her ear as he cupped her ass with his large hand and she was tilted up to meet his seeking cock.

Anya wrapped her arms around his chest, not caring that she was wiping his blood on her body, let the others see it. Even if he wasn't angry with his family, she sure was. There had been no reason to fight over her. She was willing to fuck them ALL, and had already. Why the extreme violence? His hand lowered again, needing both of them to hold her in place as he began to pummel his hips against her, his rump muscles tight, spasming as he sunk his cock hard, in and out, bringing her to a heady orgasm, and she squealed as she dropped her head to press it against his breast, hearing him bray, knowing that he punched harder inside, one of her hands dropped and she splayed her fingers in the area over her belly button, and could feel the hard, large mound that was his cock every time he thrust into her. The sensation of having her hand rub at it from outside, it must have been too much and the satyr clutched her painfully around her ass cheeks and came hard in her core.

He lowered her to her back on to the stump and pulled out, her body shaking in response to the tug, they had actually needed to use force to exit her pelvic neck, and Anya felt hands spin her in another direction. A sob tore from her throat when she saw Cynric, fury on his face, a feverish rush of movements as he positioned himself between he parted knees, and his cock a dark pink, more than desperate to fill her. When it surged high, she screamed, softer than before, her body really was falling weak against their constant penetration, and there was little she could do than lay there while he pummeled her with his monster sized cock, coming yet again deep inside of her.

When he pulled out, Cynric looked down and saw that her eyes were closed, she had finally passed out in exhaustion. He brayed to let the others know and stepped out and away as Dwight pushed into place, removing her from the stump and going to ground with her, his cock inside her pussy before he'd even gotten her settled onto her back on the much softer, and blissfully cooler, grass on the mountainside.

When Ailen stepped over, he was about to plant his cock inside when something changed, the pain in his balls fluttered away and the scent in the air coming off the sleeping woman was altered. She was still fragrant, achingly so, but there was something else. He shook as he moved to the ground, his nose pressing into her pussy. He licked her pussy lips several times before he shoved his tongue deep within her body. When he did so, he felt her gasp and her head turned to the side. She was only just asleep. He would not wake her, he thought to himself as he sat up, a big smile on his face, knowing the frenzy was over. Looking over his shoulder at the other men around him, he realized that they had stopped pacing.

"Well?" Colby asked, stepping forward anxiously.

"She is bred. It was fast," Ailen remarked the last bit more quietly as he turned back to her pussy, seeing the sudden rush of cum from out of the passage that they had filled. It would make fucking her easier with some of the fluid expelled from her body, and their cum would be lighter, easier to pass, now that she was bred, "but she is definitely bred."

"Check whose-." Dwight said, stopping in his tracks when Cynric bayed at him.

"It doesn't matter whose kid, Dwight, it won't ever belong to us. We must stop smelling her, it just makes it harder to let her go." Cynric, the oldest, scolded the younger satyr, he'd been through this enough to know it was better not to make an attachment. They had satyr women to mate with to have children. The work they did at Vorhees allowed them the cash to own the lands they lived on in the mountain, and to live free from human interference.

Ailen turned back to the girl, breathing in deeply, she smelled so incredible, he couldn't help putting his mouth fully over her pussy. He pulled her up off of the ground so that she was arched up and her body only touched the ground from her shoulder blades to her skull as he ate her pussy fast and hard, getting more than one moan from her, as well as a shaking orgasm.

There were two kids, he sensed eventually, and that made his gut tighten, that was rare. Birch and Dwight would be pained at the loss. But Cynric was right, she was not for them. He pushed his tongue inside again, they had different fathers. He closed his eyes as he moved his tongue out of her pussy and pushed it deep into her ass. Her eyes opened and she looked up at his face.

Anya saw tears in the satyr's brown eyes as he ate her ass, and she reached up and clutched his big hands in hers. "Ailen." She whimpered as she felt hooves stomping the ground around them.

"Anya." He said huskily as a reply after removing his tongue. His hands moved her until she was back against his chest on her feet, but bent as if she was sitting on a chair, and she felt him, squatting in the way a satyr could lower himself closer to the ground, and then she felt his shaft thrust deep into her ass. His arms wrapped around her and he looked up at the satyr close to him.

"Birch," He spoke quietly, watching the other satyr lift and part her legs so he could come between and push hard into her pussy, "we have both bred her."

He saw the look of surprise in the white satyr's eyes before a soft frown of sadness filled them and he brayed his misery aloud, not caring when Cynric tried to lecture him. The two satyrs who filled her fucked her hard, concentrating on the joining, knowing that she was tired, but she was awake and was enjoying every moment.

Anya felt like she was bouncing in their hold and the change in the way they were fucking let her know that the frenzy that had so immediately taken over the way they fucked her, had apparently gone. Which is why Ailen had said what he'd said about he and Birch. Two babies. Jesus, her fuckhole seemed to be dead set on getting her swollen with child.

She knew, however, that Mr. Hughes would have the embryos removed before any real harm could be done, as did the two satyrs within her holes. Anya could tell by their slow, deep fucking, and the way their hands moved over her body, smoothing against her soft, heated flesh, and their lips sucked and bit at her nipples and neck. They might understand that she wouldn't actually give birth by them, but they weren't very happy about it.

When they came and Ailen pulled out from behind her, Anya yawned hard, her muscles worthless as she was pulled into the arms of Dwight, who put her on the stump on her back. She closed her eyes and let her head lull to the side as his cock pushed up in her ass and he bucked hard, but slow, taking his time invading her.

She was sleepily responding to the movements of his hips when she felt hooves clap onto the stump beside her. Her eyes opened and she saw Payton already stepping to lower himself down on either side of her face, his cock coming closer to her mouth as he shifted.

There was no way she could take the huge head inside her mouth, but Anya opened it anyway, feeling his push, using her tongue as best she could, licking hard into the hole in the center and feeling him shake against her body. Seconds later, she felt his cum explode from the tip and she drank what she could, letting the rest spill out on either side of her mouth as he stood, standing high on the stump looking down on the others, his proud stiff cock stretching out for them to see, droplets of his spent cum dripping from the end. Anya smiled to herself as she tensed for the orgasm that was coming, already her ass was being sprayed with a load and she knew more would come. So much more.

"But she could be delivered by C-section." A deep, distressed voice sounded from somewhere on the edge of Anya's cloudy brain and she breathed deeply, returning to the hard sleep that she had finally fallen into when the twins had fulfilled their promise to switch positions last night.

"One half satyr, half human baby comes out nearly 7 kilos, and she would have two. You would kill her. Her blood supply could never get her to term." She heard Mr. Hughes faintly speaking and it made her turn on her side, cuddling tighter up against the heat she felt surrounded by.

"We could have her delivered early." Another voice sounded stressed, it almost sounded like Dwight.

"And how early would that be? Before or after you risked a perforation from their horns?" Mr. Hughes sounded mildly irritated, but not afraid in the least at the flurry of brays from the satyrs.

"We just, Mr. Hughes, she is...she is." That was definitely Ailen, he sounded defeated.

"I know. I know that she is special. She is affecting everyone this way. I am sorry for allowing her to put you all in this position. You know as well as I do that a human girl having a satyr baby is a bad idea." Mr. Hughes seemed to be getting through, because the braying sounded filled more with sadness than anger now.

Anya opened her eyes and realized that she wasn't actually laying on the stump or the ground, she was actually wrapping in Cynric's large arms and her face was cuddled tightly against his muscled male breast. They didn't smell very animal-like, now that she was being given a moment to actually realize it, they had fucked her pretty much every moment that she'd been brought here to this mountain.

"Mr. Hughes says I am a bloody troublemaker." She smiled softly at the big beast, her fingertips brushing around his tight male nipple and she watched him snort and shift his body, clapping his hooves beneath her.

"Mr. Hughes has never been so right, Anya. You have my flock quite frustrated." His deep voice made her shiver, but he spoke softly, there was no anger in him.

"I have a family at home, Cynric. Four kids of my own that I need to be there to take care of," Anya sighed, talking to him but knowing everyone else could hear her, needing them to, "I can't do anything that would take me from them."

"Anya, it is time to go." Mr. Hughes voice was firm, but for once she knew that the tone wasn't meant for her ears. He was letting the satyrs know that the time for arguing about her was over.

Cynric put her down slowly and she stumbled a bit and found Mr. Hughes had actually been standing nearby and he moved in before the others could and wrapped her into his arms. Anya wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled close against him as he turned and started to walk away from the satyrs without another word.

Her green eyes met and moved from one of the brown eyed satyrs to the next, and she wished she could say a better goodbye, but what could she say. In the end, they had been strangers to her, meeting only her pussy for a whirlwind of hot hot sex. As they disappeared from view, she knew they started climbing the mountain again, their hooves pounding against the sky, filling it with a sound not unlike thunder as they made their way higher, probably to get another view of her with Mr. Hughes.

"I'm sorry, Anya, when Mr. Bricker sent you here, I am sure he had no idea what this visit would cost you, or the people you met while you stayed with us. If, in the morning, you are ready to return to your home, I will not stop you, nor should you feel compelled to stay." He told her gently as they began the long walk back to the mansion.

Anya didn't say anything, she chose to doze off softly in his arms for a while, loving the warm heat emanating from his body as he moved, his muscles holding her to him as if she weighed nothing, which she felt like she did, there was so very little of her left after she'd lost her weight at this place.

"If I leave in the morning, will you fuck me tonight?" Anya asked in a whisper a long while later, he had been about to step onto the patio.

Mr. Hughes went completely still. She felt his chest rise and fall harshly as he stared ahead, seemingly at the dining room, but she didn't think he was focusing on it. His jaw muscles tightened and his mouth was set in a grim line as he lost himself to his own thoughts and they just stood there. Anya knew that Deandra was probably waiting for them just inside the door but she wouldn't step outside, not unless her employer actually requested her to.

"Fine." His words made her wake up a little in his arms, and she felt her pussy shout out a chorus of 'Hallelujah' and she held him tighter as they walked with purposeful steps onto the patio, through the dining room without stopping for her collar, and then up the staircase to the third floor. He didn't turn into the hallway where Alexandru apparently kept a room, but turned and he had to put her down for a moment as he pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked a heavy door that led to another hallway.

12