Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 19

Story Info
Anya gets more than she bargained for from the Gargoyles.
6.5k words
4.71
19.5k
23

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good thing that she was tied up when she spotted Mr. Hughes enter the dining room late in the afternoon. Otherwise, she would have clawed his damned eyes right out of his ethereal skull. Her eyes burned with her anger, and she ached, her whole body was one big ball of ache now that she'd been left this way all day. The men and women at the table hadn't penetrated her, but they'd taken great delight in talking about her and pouring syrup or cream on her and wiping it off with food that they then stuck into their mouths. So not only was she numb everywhere, but she was a complete mess of sticky goo.

His eyes never left hers as he and a man moved her from the table and back onto the cart the other man had rolled into the room. She was taken quietly up a hidden elevator to her bedroom and then Mr. Hughes was left alone in the room with her. He started freeing her of her binds with the clasp between her legs and neck and Anya felt his big hands on her back and chest, slowly helping her rise to a sitting position. The funky sting of finally being able to sit in a better position made her groan and she wished she could now move her arms, if they were even still attached to her body anymore, she wasn't sure.

He untied her waist binding next and her pussy was free. Oh, Jesus, Anya whimpered, feeling instantly less stressed. He left the ball gag in place, of course, he was probably scared she'd yell at him or something, which she may well might have. Instead, he focused onto the tedious task of untying her arms. It took a long time before she was free, and by the time she was, Deandra was in the room and had taken over the task of untying her. Mr. Hughes had finally stepped outside her bedroom door, not looking back even once before he was gone, which she had looked for, of course, because she felt like he would eventually say something more to her, but he didn't.

Deandra pulled the rope completely free of her body and then finally, the harness on the ball gag was unbuckled and her mouth was free of the contraption. She moved her jaw slowly, trying to work out the stiffness, as Deandra got her to her feet and led her into the bathroom, one hand on her collar. Inside the room, she was taken to the shower, where her collar was connected to the side of the shower wall. The water was turned to hot and she was carefully, and completely washed free of all the sticky residue from her time on the dining room table.

When Anya was clean, her hair shampooed, conditioned, and rinsed, she was finally removed from the shower and stood in the middle of the room so that Deandra could wipe her dry. Once that was done, she was massaged with a thinnish, red tinted liquid and she felt it burn, at first, against her weary muscles, and then it felt delicious, numbing the sore muscles, bringing relief after what had been a tremendously tension filled day.

"We buy this at the local market, Anya. It's a simple muscle relaxant." Deandra showed her the bottle.

She nodded, knowing that the French girl was trying to be as friendly as she could be under the orders of her employer. Anya knew that if she were to try to get Deandra to do anything she wasn't supposed to, then Mr. Hughes would punish both of them. So she stayed still as Deandra got her ready for her next appointment.

When Anya was ready, collar still attached, her head tilted down, her hands clutched behind her, as she had taken to doing even when not in full attention for her master, she was led out of her bedroom and down the hallway to the first floor. After a quick trip to the submissive dining room to eat, she was led into what she knew was Mr. Hughes' office. He was sitting behind his desk reading a paper. His blue eyes didn't even bother looking up when she was brought into the room.

"Sit here." Deandra pointed to a wooden chair that had been placed before his desk.

Looking at it, Anya felt her lip tighten only marginally, the chair had a wooden rod connected to the seat of it, shaped somewhat like a human cock. Anya nodded and moved herself around to the front of the seat and knelt a little so that she could put her hands on the sides of the chair before lining the cock up with her pussy lips.

"No, put it in your ass." A deep voice sounded from the other side of the table, and Anya nodded, shifting position so that she could impale her asshole on the piece of wood, thanking God that Deandra had smeared goo onto both of her holes before leaving the bedroom.

She focused on her task, having to go slowly over the widest bits of the cock, but eventually, Anya felt her ass cheeks meet the wooden seat and she settled tightly over the protrusion. She almost looked at his face, but remembered at the last second not to. Her eyes remained on her knees as she sat up straight, her hands now settled in her lap.

"You have an appointment at dusk today." He put the paper with a pile of others and tapped the edge of them on the table to straighten the stack.

"Yes, master." She nodded.

He stood up from his desk and walked to the corner where the chest where Shi had been placed was located. Anya tensed when he unlocked it. Opening the lid, she saw him pull out the dark haired woman. Shi was naked now, and tied in one of his elaborate bindings. Her hands were tucked in front of her, tied around her breasts, and her legs were bound with her knees fully flexed behind her. When he lifted her fully out of the chest, she heard Shi whimper, but no other sound came from the woman who had some sort of gag in her mouth with a hard rectangular cover. Her eyes were also covered by a blindfold.

"You will behave for your next master, Anya." He said to her after setting Shi over top his desk on her back, her ass almost off the edge of his desk closest to him.

"Yes, master."

"Disobeying will mean that you will be punished, Anya." He opened a drawer and Anya watched Shi shiver.

"Yes, master."

"I have been too lenient on you, Anya. I won't be lenient any more. Subs who don't mind their master get punished." His voice was soft, lazy as he pulled something out of the drawer before closing it.

"Yes, master."

"Say that you'll behave."

"I will behave, master." Anya watched as he moved the large rubber cock to Shi's pussy lips.

Mr. Hughes lined the tip up with Shi's pussy and Anya shook, her own pussy wetting the wooden seat beneath her as she heard the woman's response to the force with which the man shoved the cock up into her body. He didn't stay deep inside very long, pulling out just as quickly, before thrusting back up inside, and Anya heard Shi's guttural, deep response to getting fucked by her employer, it was filled with need, and arousal, and acceptance that he could do whatever he wanted to her, anything at all.

He thrust the cock up inside of her over and over, and Anya watched every moment, wishing with every part of her that she was the one he was fucking with that big delicious cock, and she knew Shi was loving it. She could see by the way Shi shook and by the sounds she was making that she was getting closer and closer to orgasm, and Anya closed her eyes, shifting just so around the cock in her ass, trying to elicit one in her own pussy. Shi was close, on the edge of it when Mr. Hughes pulled the cock roughly out and tossed it into a basket behind his desk. Then, as Shi whimpered in frustration, her whole body begging to orgasm, for him to finish what he had started, Mr. Hughes picked the woman up and returned her to the chest which he had so recently removed her from.

Anya panted, it was cruel, the woman just wanted to spill her passion out, and he had stopped just before she could. Meanie. Anya frowned, shifting again and stiffening when she heard his hand slap down on the table.

"Do not move, Anya." His voice was menacing, and there was absolutely no room for compromise.

"Yes, master." She gulped, breathing through her own missed orgasm. Damn it, her pussy clenched in frustration, this is so not fair.

She watched him sit back down and pick up another pack of papers. This time, he grabbed a pen and started writing. His eyes never raised from his work and Anya simply sat where she was, doing exactly as he had told her. It was some time before he finally stood up and tossed his pencil onto the table in front of him.

"You will have two masters tonight, so it will be different from what you have experienced here in the past." He told her as he rounded the desk, looking at the clock as he made his way over to her.

"Yes, master."

"They are dark, Anya. You are sure you would like to continue?" He asked.

Anya breathed in and out slowly for a moment before answering, "Yes, master. I would like to continue."

He sighed, nodding before he put a hand on her collar and pulling her off of the wooden cock. Anya stood at attention and then started walking with him as he took them out of the room and up several staircases before they came to what must have been the top level of the house. She shivered as he opened a metal door and they walked out onto what was the roof of the house, flat in the area where they walked. There was a stone border that would keep someone from inadvertently falling off, and looking ahead of her for a moment, Anya saw that there was a square room build onto the top of the mansion with a domed roof. All four sides were open to the air, and within the large room, near the center, was an enormous, satin covered mattress.

Beside the mattress stood two stone gargoyles. Anya's eyes widened as she looked at them. They looked just like very large, well-built men, but they were a mottled grayish blue in color, and completely stone. Their surface appeared smooth despite the grainy look to their color and she shivered, was she looking at tonight's appointment? Looking further down their naked bodies, she figured she was right, the gargoyles were facing each other, and their arms were situated as if the had been holding something between them. In between their bodies, enormous swollen stone cocks jutted out from each of their groin areas. Her breath caught in her throat and her pussy throbbed in expectation.

"They must be fucking something in order to come out of their sleep, Anya. You must take them inside yourself before the sun sets in order for tonight's appointment to begin." Mr. Hughes told her, watching the way her face moved over the large creatures, taking in their tails, sharper and not a useful sex tool, unlike the incubus's had been, and their wings, similar to Alexandru's in shape, but smaller, more heavily muscled. She looked aroused.

"How do I-?" Anya asked, and felt Mr. Hughes put his arms around her waist and lift her so that she was able to shift down into the hold of the two gargoyles.

Now that she was between them, facing the larger of the two, she realized that the hands of the one she faced were settled to grip her ass cheeks. The one behind her had one arm up to wrap around the front of her to cup her breast, and the other was in front of her stomach.

"You'll need to take them in at the same time, Anya." She heard Mr. Hughes say and she nodded, shifting her holes into position and then she moved slowly, feeling the thick tips push past her asshole and the neck of her pussy, and she continued down onto them until she was stretched tight, their thick cocks impacted completely inside of her body.

"You will not have to worry about being impregnated tonight, Anya, their semen isn't compatible. But it will make you quite...aroused." He explained and watched as she lifted her green eyes to his and nodded softly.

"Thank you, Mr. Hughes." Anya said, her hands wrapped around the neck of the gargoyle that she faced as Mr. Hughes frowned at her.

"I do not know how they will react to you, Anya." He said softly.

Anya sighed, looking at the horizon, seeing the last bits of sun fading into it. "It doesn't matter now, Mr. Hughes. You should go."

He looked at the sun setting and sighed, weary to leave her, but knowing once the gargoyles were awake, they would not appreciate his presence, and would get more desperate in their taking of the young brunette. It would be better to leave them alone with her, so he turned and walked back towards the door.

Anya shivered, it was a little cold outside, but she was wet, her pussy happily and tightly stretched around a cock that she felt growing warmer as the sun dipped lower and lower. The cock in her ass was just as thick, and also warming deliciously against her colon walls. She found herself whimpering, impassioned before the beasts were even awake to move within her. It wasn't until the hand on her breast tightened and the ones on her ass cheeks squeezed hard did Anya look up and realize that they had fully shifted. Despite the fact that they were awake now, the two gargoyles that were gazing at her in appraisal, their bodies still looked like they had before. Now, however, their chests rose and fell with their breaths and their bodies were warm and molded closer against her.

"You are pretty." The one in front of her said as he pulled back and thrust forward hard into her wet sucking pussy.

"I'm Anya." She whimpered against his chest as he bucked again.

"Draegen. My brother Meiron." He tipped his head to the gargoyle against her back who had begun to buck his hips forward, sending his cock in and out of her ass in long, deep plows.

"Oh, please." Anya cried out, the feeling of them fucking so hard and so fast so soon after she'd settled herself onto their cocks was overwhelming. She felt their hands digging into her skin, and despite the fact that their cocks were working together to piston up into her alternately, their hands were tugging her in opposite directions and it brought the three of them together in a tight embrace.

It only became more rough, more intense, and she felt the tight stretch of her pussy each time the giant cock slammed home, and the cock in her ass had begun to thrust simultaneously with the one in her pussy and her whole body rocked with the significant force of them. Her eyes were squeezed closed, and her neck was tilted back as the gargoyles moved their mouths over her tender skin.

When they came, it was sudden, high, and hot, their cum coating her insides and immediately making her shake uncontrollable. Anya felt something strange wash over her as the two beasts pull out, lowering her to her hands and knees on the ground as they did so. Meiron, though, didn't leave her there for long, though, his hands reached down and grabbed her forcefully and threw her onto the mattress. His brother, flapping his wings, jumped into the air and landed on top of her as she cried out, a passion filling her pussy, her juices pouring out of her like a faucet had been opened inside and she was tightening with the need for these beings as Draegen pulled her up, bending so that she was on only her shoulders, her legs tilted almost over her head, and then his huge meat was deep in her ass.

Anya felt her body dissolve around her, and panted, needing him to stay deep, loving the feel as he started fucking her with a pounding force as his brother settled himself near her head, tugging on her until he could get her down a little further on her back, pushing his cock up in her mouth, knowing she moaned, her mouth widening to accommodate more of him, his tip hitting the back of her throat before she wasn't able to take more. His hands held the back of her head still while he face fucked her.

They came again and Anya took it all, loving the feel of it spraying up her ass as her throat took a direct hit and Meiron filled her stomach with his delicious jizz. Again, they pulled out of her body as soon as they were finished. Anya tried to catch her breath as her body was settled onto the mattress for a moment. She heard them let out a shrill cry, both of them, that sounded animalistic, and she shivered, the noise made her body hum, and her pussy opened like a flower when Meiron moved on top of her and slapped his hips against her thighs, filling her instantly with his hard cock.

Anya whimpered, his thrusts were fast, hard, and she could hear the slap of their skin as he punched his hips to her thighs. She could see his brother moving closer, desperate to find a way inside one of her holes, and he was soon deep in her mouth, bucking with equal force, and again, their cum filled her and made her mad with desire. The gargoyles came a lot faster than the beings she had been with so far, but they seemed insatiable. As their cum filled and coated her body, the more desperate she was to fuck them back, which she did with wild abandon, despite the fact that they practically beat up inside of her, it was an impassioned ache that made her cling to them and take it, want it, beg for it as she was fucked without mercy. Her pussy soared and her juice coated them thickly as they came.

After the sixth, or the seventh time they came inside one of her three holes, Anya was pretty sure that she had lost her mind. Her body was exhausted, her pussy was tightening and releasing more weakly, she wanted nothing more than to lay down on the big mattress and sleep, but something inside of her ached for them to fuck her more. No sooner would she roll to one side on the bed than one of the two gargoyles would grab her up and pierce her with their forever swollen cocks.

At some point, after the sky had reached its darkest moments, Anya felt her body give out inch by inch, and she lost consciousness as the two gargoyle brothers continued to pump into her. She fell into a heavy, deep sleep as she was continuously manipulated.

When she woke up some time later, Anya felt her body ache, mildly sore from the exertion that she had been through with the two beasts the night before, as well as this morning before the sunrise, and she still felt extremely tired. She also felt that she was still impaled on two firm, stone cocks. Tensing, she opened her eyes and while she saw light penetrating around her in little creases, most of her was surrounded by darkness, hard, stone darkness. Wiggling around a little bit, Anya whimpered, she couldn't move out of the grasp, she could feel the cocks inside of her keeping her grounded, along with the hands that had wrapped tightly around her arms and body.

She felt a hand on her leg and whimpered again, tears in her eyes as her whole body shook in a new fear. Anya knew that she was trapped. She knew that the two gargoyles had trapped her between them, their wings wrapped around her body so that she was unable to get away from them. It was terrifying and she let loose a massive scream as she let the tears fall from her eyes.

Mr. Hughes had arrived at the top of the staircase just as the sky was beginning to open up to the rising sun. He'd seen the gargoyles fucking the unconscious woman, and he'd seen the way their hips had moved ferociously back and forth against her body. He'd had a shake in his hand as he knew she would be famished when they settled back on their haunches enough for her to slide free of them as the sun hit their bodies and turned them to stone. It was the deal that they had struck up decades ago when he'd come here and set up the spa. They would release the woman in the morning.

When he'd seen them push close, their wings tightly wrapping around her body, their legs closing in so that she would have no escape, he had dropped the shake and run forward, yelling for them to back up, to let her free. And then the sun had hit their skin. Anya had been closed in, and no matter what area he had looked in, there was no way to free her. Only one of her legs was visible, the other was stuck up in a wing somewhere. He had sworn and pounded on the hard stone creatures in frustration.

Finally, winded from his movements, he had pulled out his phone and sent out a flurry of texts to everyone he would need present for this. He had to fix it, and before the sun set, if at all humanly, or otherwise possible. He just prayed she slept well into the day so as not to be terrified at her predicament. Damn it, he should have sent her home.

12