Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 22

Story Info
Anya finds something in the darkness.
8.1k words
4.81
15.4k
17

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya stood very still in the attention position as her hair was brushed and then she was slowly rubbed with the coconut scented oily lotion. Her hair was braided loosely behind one ear and fell over one shoulder as Deandra concentrated on moisturizing her body and readying her for her last appointment at Vorhees. Her eyes closed as the other woman smeared a bit of goo in her two holes and then they reopened in surprise when she felt something silky slide over her shoulders. Deandra was putting a long, red robe on her. Slipping her hands into the sleeves, she allowed the servant to dress her and the gown was tied around her thin waist.

Mr. Hughes had left shortly after he'd made her pass out with the intensity of their fucking and she had been slowly massaged awake by a smiling, silent Deandra. He hadn't returned to the room during her shower, and she was almost positive that she wouldn't see the man again until she was driven away to the airport tomorrow. However, just when she thought that Deandra would lock the collar around her neck and lead her to her next appointment, Mr. Hughes appeared in her doorway, fully dressed in one of his becoming black suits. She much preferred him naked and his wings spread out and above him, but the suits were still sexy.

"Anya, please come with me." He said in a dark voice and she shivered slightly as she nodded and walked over to him in the doorway.

Without saying more, he put his warm hand in hers, interlocking her fingers with his as he drew her out of her bedroom and they walked through the mansion slowly, making their way to the western end of the original building before they stopped before large double doors. Outside of them, they paused without speaking for several moments.

"Anya, I need you to understand that this is not what I want."

"I know."

"I want to send you home right now. I want you safely away from all of this."

"I'm not doing this for you, Mr. Hughes. I'm doing this for Samir. He doesn't deserve to have anyone angry with him about what he did to help me." Anya spoke honestly, she wouldn't be the reason something happened to the dark blue eyed kind man who'd been so gentle with her yesterday.

"Wei is headstrong, Anya. He has a temper. He wasn't kindly disposed towards the gargoyles, but he is angry that there have been deaths dealt his kind. He wants to meet you here. Then he will make his decision as to what is to be done." He told her, his eyes on the doors in front of them as he spoke to her.

Anya sighed, nodding as she, too, looked at the closed doors ahead of her. "You haven't told me what the Lotus family are, Mr. Hughes."

Mr. Hughes reached out and put his hand around the knob on the door closest to him and turned it slowly, "Anya, trust me when I say you don't want to know until you have to."

She felt a cold shiver work itself up her spine as he tugged gently on the door and it opened without a sound. Her green eyes widened as she looked at the dark interior of a large, stone-walled room. There were thick cushions around the room she was sure were meant to be used as chairs in deep reds and blacks and cream colors, and a huge fire pit took up a portion of the back left side of the room, while the floor appeared to give away on the back right side into a cavernous looking lower level. Her eyes took all this in, and Anya knew her mouth had dropped open slightly as she looked around her at the sheer size of the space that she and Mr. Hughes stepped into. She was so awestruck that she hadn't even noticed the tall, thin, Asian man who was watching their approach with curious, though irritated eyes. He wore black slacks and shiny black shoes, and his white dress shirt was slightly unbuttoned, but still tucked in to his pants. His black hair was short, cropped closer to his head on the sides than on the top, and he was handsome, very very handsome.

"Wei." Mr. Hughes brought Anya to stand in front of the man before releasing his hold on her hand.

"This is the catalyst to our problem." The man's voice was thickly accented and Anya felt her body heat up as he looked her over closely, his head tilting as he did so.

"None of what has happened was intentional on her part." Mr. Hughes was stiff beside her, Anya could tell, he seemed very nervous about how this man would react to her.

"Of course." The man bowed his head, "I am Wei."

"Anya." She told him, her voice cracking as he stepped towards her and he put one hand on the right side of her face as he moved his face close to hers and breathed in deeply.

He stiffened slowly, moving back so he could look into her eyes, his own searching, widening almost imperceptibly as he moved a hand down the front hem of the silk robe that she wore until he slipped it completely inside and Anya gasped as he cupped her pussy and pushed two fingers inside. He'd had to bend slightly to do it, and she raised her hands to clutch at his shoulders as he touched her intimately. Her pussy responded immediately and bounced and whirred and liquefied as he moved the hand inside of her for a few moments before pulling back and she watched as he licked at her juice on his fingertips for a brief moment before taking out a handkerchief from his back pocket and wiping his hand clean. He then looked over at the angel who had stayed perfectly still as she'd been probed.

"You may leave now, Mr. Hughes." Wei said slowly, his eyes never leaving her face as he spoke to Mr. Hughes.

"Why?" Mr. Hughes looked confused, and maybe the slightest bit relieved.

"I want her." Wei nodded towards Anya and she gasped.

"You will not harm her." Mr. Hughes frowned at the Asian man who was looking at the girl at his side with eyes that burned suddenly.

"I intend to fuck her, Mr. Hughes. I do believe that was the intention of your bringing her to me." Wei's voice darkened as his brown eyes held green, nervous ones.

"Wei, maybe I should remain-." Mr. Hughes knew his suggestion was not received well by the frown on the man he faced.

"She will not need an audience when I fuck her, certainly not from you." Wei's words made Anya whimper slightly, this man made her anxious, there was something about him that seemed very big, very powerful.

"Fine."

"You may leave now, Mr. Hughes."

"Anya, I will return for you in the early morning tomorrow." Mr. Hughes' voice made her eyes widen as she looked up at him, not quite ready to be left alone with the man who had started to look at her like it was only a matter of time before he devoured her completely.

Anya watched as Mr. Hughes breathed deeply a few times before he turned and looked down at her, his eyes trying to remind her that he would be near, that he would keep her safe, but she didn't believe it, she couldn't. The man she was going to be left alone with was going to be able to do whatever he wanted with her, and she knew Mr. Hughes would be able to do nothing to stop it.

"She will be all right, Mr. Hughes." Wei said softly, stepping toward Anya and offering her his hand.

She stared at it for a while. Long, slender fingers, a large palm facing up, and slowly, she looked at Mr. Hughes and then nodded, and slipped her hand into his strong, heated grasp. Anya was surprised at how warm the man was as she was slowly brought up to stand close to him. His eyes stayed on her as she shivered in front of him, Mr. Hughes slowly disappearing through the doorway of the large room. When it was closed, the Asian man with the dark eyes that seemed to shine and glow and smolder put his hands on either side of her face and bent down enough to move his lips over hers in a soft caress, their mouths coming together in a gentle greeting. Anya felt her breath rush from her at the taste of him, the strength she could feel as he touched her, and she shivered for a whole new reason now.

"I've been waiting a very long time for you." His softly spoken words made Anya look up at him in wonder, but he didn't elaborate. Instead, he put his arms around her and crushed her up to the front of his trim body and set his mouth over hers in a much more demanding caress.

His tongue pushed into her mouth, forcing her to accept him and Anya whimpered, desire pooling in her lower pelvis and bringing her pussy to attention as his big hands wrapped around her shoulders and her ass. He squeezed the curves of her and Anya could feel the silk robe quickly fall from her body as he worked to free her body from the cloth. He didn't stop there, however, as he stepped back to remove his own clothing, Anya watched, breathless at the sight of his muscled male body as it came into view. As he removed his own shirt, shoes, socks and slacks, her eyes feasted on the smooth skin, muscle and bone he presented her. When he stood in front of her in only silk boxer shorts, Anya let her eyes slowly take in his form.

He was tan, and not just because of his nationality, he looked like he spent a great deal of time outdoors. His chest was solid, his abdomen firm and there was no hair on his chest. On his chest, however, was a large dragon tattoo, which almost covered it, going from just below his throat to just above his groin area. It was his only tattoo, however, and it made her shiver. A dragon. She should not be surprised. She'd met a great many mythical creatures during her stay.

Without a word to her, Wei moved towards her and picked her up in his arms. Anya quickly wrapped hers around his neck and rested her head against him as he began to walk with her down towards the cavernous area. There was a set of stone stairs that had been invisible from the doorway, and she shivered slightly as he began to walk with her down into the darkness below. The way was only lit every once in a while with torches hanging off the great stone walls. Walls were a loose term eventually, the carved stone bricks quickly gave way to the natural stone of the underground. It looked almost natural, but Anya was sure that Mr. Hughes had very carefully created this space for this man.

"Anya, how old was your mother when she died?" He asked quietly and Anya bit her lip, confused at his question, it was personal.

"My mother died when I was nineteen. My father murdered her." She didn't know why she told him the truth, she usually told people that her parents died in a car crash.

"Where is your father?"

"He killed himself, it was a murder suicide."

"Do you know the circumstances of their deaths?"

Anya shook her head, shivering again, but this time it was from the coldness creeping in around them as they stepped off of the stairs onto the flattened ground of a large, wide, tunnel.

Anya shrugged, "He was always very jealous of her, he thought she was sleeping with other people."

"Was she?"

"No."

"And your mother's mother, what was she like? How old was she when she died?"

"My grandma was 88, I think? She died in an accident, a flash flood."

"Does your mother have any siblings? Did hers?" The questions were weirding her out, and Anya figured he was trying to learn the same information that Mr. Hughes had sought in the past, but she didn't know what to tell them.

"No, they only had one child each. I have more relatives on my dad's side."

"Did anyone in your family live for a long time?"

"My great grandmother, she came over from Armenia, I think. She was pregnant when she got here. I don't really know how old she was, but I saw a picture of her holding me when I was a baby and she seemed old. My mother used to say that she would say she was older than the hills. I don't know, she never talked about her past with my mother. We always thought she'd been in a war or something."

"And your great grandfather?"

Anya shook her head, "My great grandmother wasn't married. She came here pregnant. My grandmother said that her mother once said that he'd died, but nothing more."

"How did your great grandmother die? Was she sick?"

"No, she was very healthy. Which was weird, my mom always said we had good genes. We never get sick. My great grandmother was driving even, and she was hit by a semi that had crossed a median. She died instantly."

She saw him frown, he had more questions, but they both knew it was pointless for him to ask her more.

"Your husband, did he love you?" Wei knew the question slightly angered her, she frowned and looked down at his chest.

"Yes. Quite desperately." She said quietly.

"Did he seem very attached, more so maybe, than the husbands of your friends?"

Anya watched as the hallway in front of them suddenly branched out into an enormous oval room, torches lit ever fifteen feet or so on either side, and a platform of some sort was in the center of the room. She knew he was walking her over to it. It was made of stone and was thankfully cushioned partially. There was a lower rectangular stone with a cushion on top, it was about three feet off of the ground, and there was a ring that she knew was probably set into the stone beneath the cushion attached to ankle cuffs.

"There is nothing wrong with the fact that my husband was devoted to me, Wei. We had an incredibly good relationship." She spoke sternly as he moved her to kneel on the cushion, facing the slightly taller stone slab before it.

"Put your thighs against this," Wei patted the cushion that covered the perpendicular edge of the slab in front of her, and she scooted forward to rest her thighs against it. He was spreading her legs wide, locking her ankles into place and Anya whimpered as she felt him run his hand up the back of one of her thighs before squeezing one of her ass cheeks and then pushing on the small of her back to get her to bed over the top of the second slab.

It wasn't as wide, and she felt the top of the cushion round against her stomach and he took her wrists and extended her arms in from of her and down, locking them into metal cuffs that were connected to rings on the front side of the slab. Anya widened her eyes, her pussy and ass were fully opened now, and her fold was already dripping with her arousal as he secured her to the stones.

"Anya, I usually fuck the clients that are brought to me as a human first."

"Usually?" Anya gasped, he was moving behind her and she felt his hand settle over her ass.

"I only store enough semen to be fertile the first time I fuck. I usually cum in the woman's ass, but not you, Anya. You are different."

"I am?"

"Yes, you will give me what I want."

Anya bit her lip, he pushed two fingers into her ass and she shook, they slid all the way in, and she felt him start to push slowly in and out.

"What you want?"

"Yes, Anya. You will give me something that I have wanted for a very, very long time." He said gutturally before he pushed four fingers into her ass, making her cry out as he immediately fucked her ass harshly with them.

"Oh, fuck." Anya panted, his other hand moved to her pussy and without hesitation, four fingers filled her dripping pussy and she felt herself orgasm, covering his questing fingers with her hot, juicy nectar.

He removed all of his fingers from her holes and Anya groaned in distress, but his mouth was there a moment later, sucking at her pussy, drinking the cum that she had given and his tongue pushed inside her wet hole, his chin and lower teeth teasing over her aroused clit.

"You taste amazing." He said softly a moment later, his hand was back to her pussy and he was shoving into her hard, twisting against the next, stretching her pussy quickly.

Anya felt the thumb push against his palm and her mouth fell open as he worked his whole hand into her pussy. It took a while, the knuckle was wide and she was writhing with it as her pussy stretched to accommodate him, and then he slid inside and her pussy clenched in a hard, impressive orgasm as he sent his hand high up inside of her sheath. He didn't stop, he pulled back, and punched up high into her again, and again, and again, so many times that Anya let her head drop, her breath broken and her body covered in perspiration. She was so hot, so wet, and more than ready for him to fuck her with his cock. But he had told her he wouldn't be human with her, and that worried her a bit.

When he pulled all of the way out, and then began to keep his hand fisted and push hard back inside of her body, Anya knew he was stretching her for a reason, she would be taking a lot with his cock. With each push inside, it went easier, and he turned his hand and pressed against her sides over and over, getting her as ready for his eventual invasion in his non-human form as he could.

Finally, he pulled out and left her pussy open and dripping and ready. Then his hand moved to her ass and Anya screamed when she felt him push into her colon with his whole hand, slowly at first, as he had done before with her pussy. For a long time, he worked to stretch her ass gape, ignoring her cries, knowing she was overwhelmed with a passion to be fucked fully, and it was only after he could push his closed fist into and out of her ass that Wei finally stood back and looked at the two ready, wet holes he would use on the girl.

Anya could feel him walk farther away behind her and she knew something was starting to happen in the room. The air felt like it was instantly heated, and it sizzled, but she couldn't explain why it felt like it sizzled. She could hear him groan behind her, and a breeze entered the room and then a hard wind and she felt her pussy get hit with the hot, charged air as the man in the cavern with her changed shape to expose his non-human form to her. She was terrified, wide eyed and shaking as she heard heavy movements behind her, gusts of wind, and she heard a loud, incredibly loud, piercing call come from deep in his throat, followed with something she couldn't see, but could feel the incredible heat of, as he stepped slowly towards her.

His footsteps pounded the rocky cavern, which only made her more afraid, because this cavern was pure stone. Anya turned her head to the side as he walked around her side, allowing her to get her first look at him. She screamed, yanking hard at her bonds, completely unable to move herself. He was the size of, well, Jesus, he was enormous. His torso was easily the size of an elephant, his neck was at least six feet long, and the large, horned dragon head was looking directly at her, his dark eyes more orange now, as they centered on her. He had raised up to his massive legs, huge clawed feet under him as his long front legs extended in front of him. He let out another cry and Anya jerked in fear as a line of fire burst from his lips into the sky above her.

"Oh my God, please, please don't hurt me." She whimpered as he spread incredible wings to their full span.

His skin had hardened and become covered in shimmery gray, green, and orange colors and she found herself mesmerized by the sheer strength of the form in front of her. He was amazing, majestic, it was hard to look away, even his long tail was heavily muscled and the end tapered in somewhat of an arrowhead as he rested the massive appendage on the ground behind him. Her breath was rapid and her lips shook as she looked down, to the area between his legs, and she could see his shaft slowly begin to raise from a sheath that would keep him protected when he wasn't aroused. It was pink, and long, very long, she could see as he began to move back around behind her, and it was thick, thicker than the satyrs, and that made her more nervous, she'd barely been able to take them. And Wei intended to fuck her pussy with this massive meat? Oh. Anya shivered, feeling his body come up close behind her, her pussy wasn't worried, though, and was practically begging for his cock to pierce her body. Her cum dripped down between her legs and she let her head drop down as she felt the hot, hard tip of him drop to her back.

He slowly moved it down her body and she felt it slide down her ass crack and over her gaping ass before pressing forward against her pussy lips. She squeezed her eyes closed as she felt her body slowly forced open and his cock head pushed inside. The spread was intense, and she knew there was no filling both her holes with a dragon in her pussy. He pushed again and her pussy spasmed and was forced to widen to accommodate the surge of his thick monster cock. Anya knew he must have felt that he was securely inside now, the thick mushroomed tip of his cock had penetrated her pussy neck and he bucked forward with force, slamming her body into the stone slab and sending his cock to the very top of her pussy, filling her, claiming her, forcing her to accept more, so much more, than she had ever been able to take before.