Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 25

Story Info
Anya finds out who she really is.
5.5k words
4.78
12.2k
10

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone who has spent time around a television set has seen the show where the little boy gets left home all by himself when his family left to go to Paris for Christmas and forget him in the attic. What most people remember is the look on the little boy's face, his wide brown eyes, the way his mouth dropped open in complete shock, and then the eventual scream that he let loose when he thought that his prayers not to have a family had been answered. Well, that was the look on Marc Caffey's face when Anya had pushed open the door to her lawyer's office, and she half expected him to raise his hands to his cheeks and scream just as the little boy had done, but instead, he he took a step towards her and raised a hand to try to touch her arm.

She shrank away and took a step to her right. "You have got to be fucking with me." She shook her head, tears had filled her eyes, accusations sparking in the green depths as she looked from the man she had started to fall hard for, and the incubus that was watching her reaction solemn-faced.

"Anya, let me explain." Marc's deep voice echoed his worry and she shook her head at him when he tried to touch her again.

"You were put on the plane to-to meet me." Her voice broke as she spoke, and she ignored the tear that slowly made its way down her cheek.

"Anya." That was Mr. Bricker, he was now moving around the desk to approach her.

"No, no, I want the truth. Did you get seated by me on purpose? Were you there to meet me?" Anya held up a staying hand at her lawyer.

"Anya," Marc tried again, she was angry, miserably so, and he sighed, "Yes, I was sitting by you on purpose."

"Why?"

"Does it matter, Anya? The two of you are getting along fine, what does it matter how you met?" Ned asked gently, she was shaking and she coughed out an irritated noise.

"Does it matter? Are you kidding me? Why did you-I had sex-are you spying on me? Why, Marc? Why did you put yourself in my life?" Anya knew her voice was raising as she swept her hands out around her, her questions directed at the man she'd fed a cannoli to just a few hours ago. God damn them all, how could they do this to her?

"Anya, Mr. Hughes felt that you might need-."

"Mr. Hughes felt. Well, thank GOD for fucking Mr. Hughes and his feelings! Who said I wanted any help from any of you when I left Vorhees? I didn't go there to change my entire life. I didn't go there to lose so much weight I struggle to gain any, I didn't go there to have my future decided for me, I went there to get fucked, properly fucked, do you remember that, Mr. Bricker? Do you remember ANYthing that I said?" She had turned to the incubus and wasn't surprised when his skin turned a little deeper pink.

"You said you were lonely." He said darkly, concentrating on his breathing, she was making him heated and it was causing his non-human form to want to come out.

"I didn't say I wanted to have a bunch of men decide who I dated, who I fell for, and who I made love to. Mr. Hughes had no right to try to instigate a relationship between me and ANYONE." Her tears were still falling and she felt Marc move close and he wrapped her in his arms.

"Anya, the way I feel for you is real, this isn't a job for me. I want to be with you."

"The fact that you have to say that makes this whole thing sleezy, Marc. No, no, I can't do this. He can't decide my life this way." She pushed at his chest and looked up at his face as he took a step back, he was frowning, sad, desperate for her not to push him too far away.

"Anya, I was only to approach you and see what happened, I wasn't asked to do anything else. Shi is my cousin, and her boss knew I lived in this area. He suggested that we meet, he said that you might be the type of person that I was attracted to. That was it. I wasn't told to do anything. He just thought a spontaneous meeting would be best for you." Marc tried to explain, her eyes had dropped to the desk, she couldn't look at any of them right now, her breasts were rising fast as she breathed, her mouth slightly open as she tried to figure this out for herself.

"Did he suggest that you tie me up when you fucked me?" Her question surprised him and he looked from her to the lawyer and then back at her face before he answered.

"He said that you liked to be bound a little, yes, but-." Marc stopped talking when she sat down on the chair that faced the lawyer's desk.

"And you're here to what? What was your meeting with Mr. Bricker about?"

"Anya." Ned frowned at her.

"I want the truth, damn it. I deserve that much."

"I meet with Mr. Bricker every week, to let him know how you're doing."

"At the suggestion of Mr. Hughes." She sighed, staring at her knees.

"Anya." Marc nodded, knowing she didn't see it, but she had already known the answer. She hadn't asked a question.

"I want you to leave. I don't want to see you again." Her words were whisper soft and she was shaking hard, her hands fisted in her lap and she looked defeated.

"Anya," Marc took a step towards her, "Anya, no. I love you."

Anya bit her lip and closed her eyes at his words, damn damn damn you, Mr. Hughes. Looking up at him with watery eyes she shook her head, "If you loved me, you should have told me that very first day, in Central Square, you should have told me that we didn't meet by accident. You should have given me a choice."

"Anya, you have every right to be upset. But please, I don't want to lose you."

"I'm sort of feeling like you never actually had me right now, Marc. I need you to go." Anya was growing frustrated, she was tired of being toyed with, she needed time, space, she needed to figure out what she wanted, and falling head first into a relationship with this man had backfired spectacularly.

"Anya-." Marc was going to move over to her chair when he saw the lawyer stand straighter, his chin moving side to side slowly, letting him know that when it came down to it, the lawyer would side with the woman.

"Goodbye, Marc."

"Anya, please, this can't be goodbye. I'll go," The lawyer had snarled, "I'll go, but please, call me. Don't leave."

Anya looked back down at her lap and shivered as she felt him finally walk through the door and close it behind him. She closed her eyes, concentrated on her breathing, tried to calm the sobs that had torn from her throat the past few minutes.

"That was cruel, Anya. He is sincere. He comes here because he knows that I will just come to him if he doesn't. He does not like to inform on your condition." Ned sat down on the chair beside hers and leaned forward to force her chair to face him.

"I am not some doll that you all can play with like this. I can't BE that person for you, or Mr. Hughes. I won't be set up, I won't be in a relationship like this. I have a right to choose." Anya looked at her lawyer, her eyes pleading with him to understand.

"You're really going to end things with him, then? You're going to walk away from a good man, a human, by the way, despite how he made you feel?" Ned shook his head at her, humans and their free will was never something he would understand.

"I will not let him decide my life." She said simply as she stood up and moved herself into his lap, comforted by the heat of his body as he wrapped her tightly into his arms and sat back, her head tucked up under his chin.

"Arc?"

"I didn't want to leave him, Mr. Bricker. He made me. He made me leave." Her sobs broke through her resolve to stop crying and she pushed her face into his shoulder.

"Are we talking about Marc, or the angel?"

"We are talking about that tattooed asshole that told me to forget him and made me get on a plane." She shifted slightly to raise her eyes to his.

"So you're punishing him, as well as Marc, for trying to tell you what to do?" Ned stood up and put her back down in her chair.

"No, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to find my own way, Mr. Bricker. I want to decide who I love. I don't want it handed to me on a soccer playing, hot, muscled plate." She frowned as he rounded his desk.

"You are very difficult, Anya."

"Mr. Bricker, did someone tell your wife to date you? Was she told to get close, see what happens, and then report back on whatever you tell her?" Anya wanted him to understand.

Ned frowned, shaking his head, "Brigitte and I have been together for an incredibly long time, Anya. No one would have expected the two of us to even find each other, let alone marry."

"Well, it's obvious that Mr. Hughes thinks he has the right to set me up and influence my life. He didn't want to be a part of it, but for some reason, he thinks it's his right to tell someone to meet me and SEE HOW THINGS GO."

"You're being a little melodramatic."

"Because this feels like a freaking melodrama. It's not fair of him to do that. He can't tell me that I can't be with one person, and then push me towards another. That's not okay."

"Can't be with someone? Him?" Ned sat behind his desk and folded his arms in front of his body.

"Yes, him. And Samir, and the satyrs, oh, and the werewolves, he was hell bent on making sure that Sergei broke contact with me. He practically screamed at him to release me." She muttered, talking about the wolves reminded her of why she had come here.

"Sergei claimed you, didn't he?"

"Yes. He bit me on my ass." Anya nodded.

"After he bit you, did you feel an intense connection with him and the others of his pack?"

Anya frowned, "Yes. For a while."

"For a while?"

"Well, when I returned to the spa, it was less, I could only feel them in the background, like a slight fog, but then when Mr. Hughes threatened to do something to me, Sergei lifted it completely and after that, they were just men I'd fucked. That seems weird, I feel like I know them, but it's not intense, no."

"Anya, I think Alexandru is right about you."

"Right about me? In what way."

"In the way that says you're not human."

Anya chuckled, shaking her head as she stood up and walked over to his window, "I'm totally human."

"Oh, come now, you know you're not. You birthed a dragon egg. That would have killed a human. You upset everything at Vorhees. Even Mr. Hughes was affected by you, he has never touched one of the clients before. Or since. Just you."

"Maybe he just liked my eyes."

Ned frowned, a smile threatening to spread at the tips of his mouth, "I was frantic to claim you, I had a huge fight with my wife about wanting to fuck you again. She disappeared for two weeks afterwards, she was so upset. She wouldn't be very happy that you're here now."

"I am not fucking you again, Mr. Bricker." She told him firmly.

"The gargoyles went sex mad."

"Not my fault I'm a good lay." He chuckled at her muttered words.

"The satyrs almost killed several of their flock in order to be the ones that fucked you."

"Mr. Hughes said they always fight like that."

Mr. Bricker chuckled, "Not like that, Anya."

"Sergei's pack went to Vorhees to beg for Mr. Hughes to send you home, and then did it again when they were there about the gargoyles."

"So?"

"Wei took his eggs and left Vorhees and went home to China. No one has heard from the dragons since."

"I am sure that they are just being protective, it's been a long time since they've had babies." She shrugged her shoulders as she felt him stand up and walk towards her. They stood side by side looking out the window.

"Samir, Piltrum and Bellator seem to be handling it okay." she told him, "And Alexandru."

"Alexandru's been high on your blood for weeks. He almost drained you, Anya."

"But the others..."

"Are all of the light. They can dull how you make them feel. It's harder for those of us in darkness." He put a hand under her chin and slowly turned her face towards him.

"Why?" She whispered.

"Because you, Anya, are a siren of the light. And your kind are all supposed to be long dead." He told her softly and she furrowed her brow and frowned at him.

"Siren? Aren't those the naked chicks that sit on rocks by the shore and sing to men and make them wreck their boats and die? That doesn't seem to be very 'light' oriented." She shook her head, not willing to believe she wasn't normal.

"Those are sirens of the dark, Anya, they're still in existence. Light sirens weren't cursed and turned by the gods. But they were very powerful. They could make anyone fall in love with them, do anything for them. They could manipulate darkness, or bring out jealousy and need in the light. When the dragons realized that they could birth eggs, after there was a sickness and then a war between the two sides, the light sirens were being captured and used to breed. The other side found out about it and the eggs were destroyed, the dragons were slain, and the sirens...the sirens were to be killed, too. They were too dangerous for the rest of us."

"That's pretty shitty." Anya shivered, "It wasn't their fault."

"No," Ned agreed, "It wasn't. But when the call went out for their extinction, the angels answered and they were rounded up and slaughtered. It was brutal, Anya. I do not know how you came about. All we can figure is that your great grandmother must have been a siren, and she had somehow been able to hide her identity. Which was apparently passed down through the generations."

Anya frowned and looked at him closely, "My children could have this?"

"It's not a disease, Anya, it's who you are. A light siren. And yes, your children do have this. But they're all like you, they can hide it. None of you would have ever been discovered if I hadn't fucked you and then sent you to Vorhees."

"Am I in danger now? Will the angels-wait. Angels?"

He nodded, "Anya, it's why he is on earth. He was there at the slaughter, he was involved, it broke him. He fell."

"Fell." She thought about it, "Fallen angel? Like that's a real thing?"

"Yes, Anya. He wasn't sent to Hell, he was left on earth, to live among the people. It's not okay to disagree with one's god, Anya."

"Does he know what I am?" She asked, a shiver working through her body as she tried to understand all of this.

"No. Alexandru doesn't feel like it would do him any good. He has a lot of guilt in him, Anya. If he ever finds out, it might make him worse."

"Worse than what?"

"You saw his sex room, right? He's got his own inner demons, Anya."

"But wouldn't knowing that he hadn't killed them all, wouldn't that make him better?"

"Did fucking you make him want to change his life?"

She shook her head, "No. No, it didn't."

"You should call Caffey." He said in a quiet voice and she glared at him.

"You should shut up." Anya turned around and picked up the Rolodex from the edge of his desk and chucked it across the room. It his the wall just beneath a painting of a mountain scene and exploded in a terrific flurry of little white paper cards.

"Melodrama." He muttered as he walked over to start picking up the cards.

Anya gave him a funny look and finally went over as well, picking up cards and trying to put this front forward as she collected them.

"Why did you come here, Anya? Today, I mean." He asked as he started putting the Rolodex back together.

"Don't people just put the numbers they want to remember in their phones these days?" She muttered as she tried to sort through the cards.

"My kind used to rape the unwilling, you are trying my patience."

"I'm not unconscious, don't try to scare me."

"Seriously, Anya."

"I was being followed by a pack of wolves."

"A pack?"

"Well, I don't know, I think there were four of them? But I was told packs are usually larger."

"Yes, but they don't always travel together in their full number, it's not very inconspicuous. What happened?"

She picked up a card, Grigory Volkov, and frowned, though she didn't stay on it, but placed it in the back of her pile as she continued putting the cards face forward. Her body felt instantly warm as she let herself think of her wolf pack. Would it be her Grigory? She bit her lip and handed the lawyer the cards she had sorted, keeping the rest to continue to sort as he started putting them in the deck.

"They kept asking me who I was. I guess they could smell Sergei's pack on me, but they seemed really confused. They didn't understand this," she ran a fingertip over the metal in her ear, "and they pulled my pants down to see the bite mark Sergei gave me, and saw the tattoo Wei put on me."

"I heard he tattooed you. I've never heard of dragons branding anyone. I guess you inspired him."

"Yeah, and now my lower back is covered in a fucking dragon, Mr. Bricker." She glared at him before handing him some more cards, the one with Grigory's name and number on it, she slipped into the hem of her leggings.

"Did he say Sergei's name?"

She shook her head, "No, I don't think he recognized the smell, he just knew it was wolf. He couldn't understand how I was claimed by more than one non-human. I take it that's not normal."

Ned grinned and shook his head, "No, it's not. Being bonded to a pack of werewolves, it's an intense thing, Anya. You shouldn't have been able to return to Vorhees and keep fucking others. It's why Mr. Hughes has rules about biting."

"But yet I fucked a centaur before they'd broken the bond."

"Light siren. You get to choose who you bond with. It can't be forced."

"So why would you even think I could be with Marc after I found out he'd been served up to me?"

"That wasn't my idea. That was Mr. Hughes. And again, he doesn't know what you are."

"What would they have done to me if I hadn't been able to get away from them?"

"It seems like they were trying to understand who you were bonded to Anya, which is typical of wolves, you're in their territory and you smell like a pack that doesn't belong there. The fact that you aren't bonded to Sergei's pack made them curious. They might have eventually let you go, but it's more like that they would have tried to mate with you themselves. Werewolves are a bit barbaric when they're exerting territorial dominance."

"You said if I ever came across another incubus, that he would leave be alone because of my earring."

"Some of us are civilized, Anya." He broke out in a wide grin and Anya shook her head at him.

"So I'm in danger around other packs?"

"I'll reach out to the four packs that are in the Boston area and give them a head's up to leave you alone. You won't need to be afraid, Anya."

"Do you think it will work, me being a 'light siren' and all?" Anya rolled her eyes.

"Anya, it's a serious thing, who you are, you may not be aware of what it can cause, but you must always try to be in control of it."

"So what is it I do, I'm a pretty good dragon baby maker and I make the rest of the darkness start raving mad or-?"

"You insight devotion, Anya. I am sure you've seen that in play while you were at Vorhees. You inspire lust, you're kind of like a muse, I suppose, you make things more intense. Non-humans will always gravitate towards you now that your powers have been exposed a bit. Which is probably what made the pack you met today so desperate to understand you."

"Fabulous."

"Will you keep in touch with me periodically, Anya. I won't report it back to Mr. Hughes, but I would like to hear from you anyway. Just to be sure you're okay."

"You're still my lawyer, Mr. Bricker, at least for now." Anya shrugged her shoulders, there were plenty of changes that she needed to make in her life, maybe this would eventually be one of them.

"And you really want Marc to stay away?"

Anya closed her eyes for a moment, yup, the betrayed feeling was still there, "Yes."

"Fine."

"I'll see myself out, Mr. Bricker." Anya stood up and watched as her lawyer stood, as well.

"Are you angry with me for sending you to Vorhees?" He asked quietly when she was near the door.

Anya stopped walking and thought about it for a while before shaking her head, "No, Mr. Bricker, I'm not angry with you at all. I'm glad I went to Vorhees. I know who I am now, what I am...and I definitely know what I want."

12