Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 27

Story Info
Anya's last dragon.
7.2k words
4.76
16.3k
13

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya was going to kill a dragon. She wasn't sure exactly how one killed a dragon, but she figured she would do whatever it was that all those heroes on television did that made a dragon die. She'd start with a sword, or some TNT, or possibly an M-80. If that didn't work, she'd find a Patriot missile and fly it straight into the damn thing's heart, or at least where his heart should have been. That mother FUCKER, she was furious. That sneaky mother FUCKER had just pumped her pussy full of his semen, and she knew she would get pregnant. She ALWAYS got pregnant. Fuck! Anya kept her green eyes focused only on Wei as he stood in the kitchen doorway, his whole body incredibly tense, burning hot, as he stared back at her.

The second the cock inside of her slackened and slipped out of her shaking sheath, Anya felt the man behind her move away, quickly, not caring that she fell down to her bottom as he bolted straight for the back door of her house and yanked it open. He was out and Wei was hot on his tracks. She wasn't sure the oxygen she was breathing in was actually getting to her body, because everything felt numb and fuzzy as Zheng approached her and picked her carefully up off of the floor and carried her back into her bedroom, closing the door behind him as he moved her into the bathroom and put her down into the tub. As he turned on the tap and adjusted the temperature, Anya thought she heard a booming roar outside of her house and she began to shake.

She wrapped her arms around her bent legs and pressed her face into her knees, she was crying, when had she started to cry? Biting her lip, she hiccuped and looked up at the quiet Asian man that was plugging the tub and stripping down to his boxer shorts before he got in the large tub behind her and pulled her up against his chest. Anya turned towards him and buried her face in his strong chest as he wrapped his arms around her. As the hot water rose, they laid there together quietly as he massaged her shoulders and arms gently.

"Yu is young."

"No he's not, he's like a million years older than me, and he did this on purpose." Anya shook her head, she wasn't stupid.

"Anya, I am sorry." Zheng sighed, "The birth of the twins has affected us all, given us hope that we can survive through another generation. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't want to mate with you, as well."

She stiffened a bit, but he wasn't trying to do anything but comfort her in the tub, and the hot water felt good against her shivering body. "Where did they go?"

"They went somewhere where they could change into their true forms, and fight."

"They're going to fight?" Anya gasped.

"Did you not sense the anger coming from Wei when he saw Yu within your body?"

"I thought dragons didn't mate for life?"

"We don't, but Wei would never have shared you with either of us, he would have not wanted you to be put through birthing another dragon egg."

"Why not? It's good for your species." Anya watched him pick up a washcloth and get it wet before spreading shower gel on it.

"What we did to your kind in the past is unforgivable, Anya. We are responsible for the annihilation of your ancestors. All of them. We have no right to ask any more of you." He began to massage the soap into her skin and Anya closed her eyes, finally feeling herself calm down a little from what had just happened to her. She didn't even mind when he rubbed the cloth over and around her breasts, ass, and then she found herself opening her thighs so that he could clean the core of her.

The eldest dragon was even kind enough to ignore the whimper that came from her slightly parted lips as he cleaned her lower body. When he had finished washing her, he moved her out of the tub and dried off her body. Anya was standing on her bare feet on her bath rug when she looked down and saw that her usually small, firm stomach was already starting to become rounded. Biting her lip, she put her hands on the mound and felt the warmth beneath her skin.

"How long until the egg comes out?" She asked, she couldn't remember how long it took the last time.

"Twelve to fourteen hours. You should rest." Zheng picked her up in his capable arms and carried her into her bedroom and laid her onto her side on her bed. The babies were still in the center.

"Will Wei be mad at me?" She asked, frowning as the man picked up the two sleeping babies and cuddled them close to his chest.

Zheng frowned and shook his head, "No, Anya. He is not angry with you. He is angry at his brother, and probably himself for thinking he is responsible for this happening."

Anya frowned before she rolled over to face the window, her hands wrapping around her stomach as she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. After what seemed like hours, she was finally able to rest, but her dreams made her fretful and she kept feeling herself startled awake until eventually, a great heat wrapped slowly around her body and she was pulled into a strong embrace. Her breathing calmed and her body sunk into a deep, peaceful slumber.

"This totally sucks." Anya panted late the next afternoon as she squatted in her bathroom, naked, her hands pressed against the large curve of her stomach. It wasn't as big as it had gotten the first time Wei had gotten her pregnant, for which she was thankful, but she knew that even birthing one dragon egg was going to be painful.

"I am sorry, Anya." Yu's voice sounded quietly from the corner of the room. Shu had to stitch him up for over an hour early that morning. He and Wei had returned and Yu had definitely been the loser in the battle the two had had over what he'd done to her.

"Shut up, Yu." Wei growled from behind Anya, her back was pressed to his chest and their hands were clutched together.

"I fucking hate dragons." Anya whimpered as the pressure began to grow more painful.

"Push, Anya." Wei whispered in her ear and felt her squeeze his hands hard. Shu was with the six children, they had gone to a nearby park to play for the afternoon. They had told her children that Anya wasn't feeling well. It was the truth, she felt fucking terrible.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh fuck!" Anya panted, feeling the rough slide of the egg as it pushed her pussy neck farther out than it should ever go and the first bit of the egg became visible outside of her body.

"Push, Anya." Wei ordered, moving his large hand to her stomach and pushing down hard, helping send the egg farther down her passage until she felt it tear out of her body and into the waiting hands of Zheng.

"It's done, Anya. The egg is out."

"Thank God." Anya sighed as she felt her body collapse against the man behind her. She watched as Yu moved closer to his oldest brother, anxious to see the egg, to see if it was all right. They had told her that there was always a chance the passage through her canal would put too much pressure on the embryo within and it wouldn't hatch.

"The egg is fine, Anya." Zheng said, his eyes searching hers out as she leaned back against Wei, covered in perspiration.

She nodded and closed her eyes as she sought to gain control of her breathing. Wei was dipping his hands into the goo that would help heal her from the birthing that she'd just gone through, but Anya put her fingers around his wrist to stop him from doing it yet.

"How long before I can be bred again?" Anya's question made the three dragons look at her in confusion.

"Anya, you are not going to do this again." Wei hissed, glaring at Yu who was still standing over Zheng, despite his desire to take the dragon egg containing his growing child.

"I am doing this again. Once more. I need to give Zheng an egg. That is the very last time I will ever fuck a dragon." Anya explained to them.

"No." Wei tensed, "You are done now."

"I am, Wei, and because I am doing this, you will promise me that you will all go, and you won't fuck me again, and you will promise that when my daughters, Penny and Dina are grown, that you will not do this to them. They will not fuck a single damn dragon." She demanded, looking from Wei to Zheng, who had risen and handed the egg to their quiet brother.

"I am not asking to mate with you, Anya." Zheng said softly, though Anya could tell that his eyes were already burning with a desire that the normally stoic leader of the dragons generally kept deeply hidden inside.

"How long til we can fuck?" Anya sighed, feeling Wei squeeze her hips a little hard, not in any way happy with what she was suggesting.

"You need two days of rest, Anya. You would never have the energy for another birthing so soon. Wei needs to care of you in the meantime, you must heal your body first." Zheng said before leaving the room. Yu would need to leave with the egg quickly, he would need to find a place where he could change and nest with it, otherwise it would not survive.

Anya felt Wei smear the goo inside of her stretched hole and felt it instantly start to work to bring the tissue back together tightly, and correct the displacement of her insides as her body slowly moved back into her normal human shape. She knew he didn't agree with her decision to give Zheng a dragon egg, but Anya had thought long and hard about it as she'd sat, uncomfortable on her bed all day, Wei spending that time either fucking her ass or driving his cock down her throat. He may not have blamed her for what Yu had done to her in the kitchen, but he was angry, and his anger had come out in the forceful thrust of his hips as he speared her repeatedly with his cock.

Yu was gone when she finally made her way into the front of the house, still a little shaky, and Anya sat at the dining room table to eat the food that Zheng had prepared for her. She ate with zeal, and finished thirds before finally feeling a little more like herself. Shu returned with the children, and they were fed and the evening was spent doing oddly normal things. Sam showed Wei how to play dominoes with him and Oscar and Penny sat on the couch with Anya and Shu, who each held a baby as they watched a cartoon movie. Zheng was in the room with them, as well, sitting on the floor and playing with Dina and her dolls. If anyone had told Anya that she would see the king of the dragons helping a little baby girl change a dolly into a swimsuit, she would have never believed them.

The Lotus family had left the next day, after Zheng and Wei had ensured that Anya would accept their help in packing the remainder of her house. Movers had been hired for the day of, but they didn't want her being the one to have to pack all of her belongings up. She had relented, she actually hated to pack, and she had promised to wait until they returned to finish the job. Wei had also sat with her alone in the back yard at one point and told her that he'd gone to see her lawyer and paid for the land and home that she'd bought in Minnesota. He didn't want her worrying about finances, and apparently, it was very lucrative to live as long as the dragons had lived. They had more than plenty to give. She had accused him of buying dragon eggs, or trying to buy her NOT giving them another one, and he had simply frowned at her and shook his head.

It was dusk the night before the movers were to arrive when the doorbell rang and Anya went to it, Dina in her arms and pulled it open to see Wei and Shu standing in the doorway. Shu came in right away and hugged her and snuggled Dina as the little girl squealed. Anya handed her daughter over to the small woman as her green eyes help dark brown, heated ones.

"Where are your brothers? And the babies?"

"Yu has taken them back to China. He must care for the egg, so it is not difficult to care for Mei and Ju-long as well. Zheng is waiting for us." Wei waved for her to come outside with him.

"He is not coming here?" Anya stepped out of the door in her bare feet. She was wearing a gray shirt and a pale pink blouse with a three quarter length sleeve cardigan over it but had kicked off her shoes a while ago.

"He is not coming here." Wei put an arm around her as he looked over her head to Shu, who nodded back and closed the front door, disappearing inside to watch Anya's children as he took her towards a black S.U.V. parked in her driveway.

"Where are we going?" Anya asked when he opened the passenger door and helped her sit inside, he even buckled her seat belt for her.

"Why is the existence of my kind so important to you, Anya?" He asked quietly as he pulled onto her street.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe because I like you, or something. I know your family isn't happy about being alone." Anya shrugged her shoulders, she didn't really know what it was that made her want to help them. "I don't think I'm really much help though. Mei and Ju-long are sister and brother, and no matter what Yu's egg is, they're all still half siblings at least."

"Do you know anything about apples?" Wei's question confused her and she looked at him confused.

"They taste good in pies?"

He chuckled, turning left onto a busy road, "In every apple seed is the dna to make every kind of apple. If you want to grow Jonathan apples, you don't do it from a Jonathan apple seed, you get a sapling from a Jonathan apple tree and plant that. Otherwise, you don't know what you're going to grow."

"Okay..." Anya looked out in front of them, they were headed north.

"Dragons are like that, Anya. The dragon that Mei is will be completely different than that of her brother, or Yu's child. In the human world you would consider them siblings or cousins, but in the dragon world, they are different. Your siren genes will be dominated by the dragon inside of them."

"But you said Ju-long was a hybrid."

"Yes, well....he is. But he is also a dragon, Anya. When they mature, they will be able to to have a full life, than can include children, if they choose. We will not force them to mate."

"Thank God for that." Anya frowned at him, she didn't like thinking that the Lotus family would force her dragon babies to mate.

"We lost many of our kind a very long time ago. The world is different now and would not be as forgiving of a large dragon population. We have no plans to repopulate the earth with dragons." He put a hand on her thigh and Anya wrapped her fingers around it.

"Anya, open the glove box. There is a jar inside. I want you to take it out." Wei wasn't looking at her when he said it, his eyes were on the entrance to 93 that he was taking.

"Okay." Anya looked at the jar, her eyes sparkling when she realized that he had a container of the goo that Mr. Hughes would use on her to help her stretch open. Biting her lip, she looked at the man at her side.

"What do I need this for?" She felt her pussy start to do an erotic dance.

"There's a container on the back seat. Get it and open it." He waited for her to do what he had requested and felt his cock harden when she gazed down at the double dildo toy that was inside the box. It had been custom made, two huge cocks on each side.

"It'll take us about an hour to get to where we're meeting Zheng. I want you fucking those on the way up." His voice darkened as he spoke to her and Anya nodded, her body shaking as she reached down and put her hands under her skirt.

"No, take it off. Panties, too."

Anya's eyes widened, but she did as he said, thankful that her window was slightly tinted. When her lower body was bare, she opened up the container and smeared some goo onto her hand. Then, she lifted herself slightly and spread it on and into her pussy, it was already wet and ready to be fucked. Another dip into the container, and Anya pushed her fingers into her ass, whimpering at the feeling of the goo sliding in as her fingers pushed in and out several times.

"Do you like to fuck yourself, Anya?" Wei asked, his cock was hard, her scent in the air was driving him crazy.

"Oh, yes, Wei. I like to fuck myself."

"Show me."

Anya bit her lip and took out the double dildo and lifted herself up high over them, when both cock heads were positioned correctly at the entrance to her ass and pussy, Anya began to slowly lower herself onto them. They were thick, widening even after the curve at the bottom edge of the heads, and Anya whimpered as she felt each large cock slide high up inside of her body, the feeling of them sliding against each other made her cum hard, and she cried out beside the dragon on the car with her.

"All the way, fill your cunt and ass."

"They're so long, Wei." Anya whimpered, she still had a good four inches or so to sink, but her body was already throbbing from the way they filled her.

"Now, Anya." One of his hands went to wrap around her throat and Anya groaned, pushing down onto the cocks, feeling them bottom out inside of her pulsing pussy and quaking ass.

"Oh, oh, oh, it's so, FUCK, Wei." Anya wanted to pull them a little out, the feeling of them completely inside was overwhelming, but he squeezed her throat every time she tried to move up a little for relief.

"Stay on them. I don't want you to move." He ordered and Anya dropped her head back on the seat behind her as she panted, the sizzle in her body pulling her pussy muscles tightly and making juice pour out of her and onto the seat beneath.

Anya found that if she gyrated her hips a little, it didn't lessen the fullness, but it built up a great flood of desire that made he shake and grow hot as she stayed on the cocks. Wei had moved his hand down to pinch at her clit and the response in her was maddening.

Eventually, they were on a gravel road in the woods in western Mass, and Anya couldn't see much of anything in the dark. Her body was a whirl of hot, desperate need and when Wei finally shut off the engine and looked over at her, she was breathing heavy, her eyes were glossy, and she wanted nothing more than to pull the cocks out of her body and shove Wei's hard, heavy manmeat deep inside of her. She didn't care where, as long as it was one of the holes he'd been toying with for the past hour.

"Fuck me, Wei." She begged, pulling the sleeves of her cardigan down until she could take the garment off. Her fingers were making quick work of the buttons on her blouse when he grinned at her lopsided and opened the door on his side of the S.U.V..

Anya watched as he walked around to her side, she was in just her bra by the time he pulled her door open. Before he could even stop her, she had yanked the lacy white undergarment free from her and tossed it into the backseat.

"Fuck me." She panted again, he had unbuckled her and was moving one hand to the dildos she was impaled on.

"I can't Anya. Zheng wants you. He doesn't want to smell another dragon on you." Wei chuckled as she whimpered in frustration, he pulled the dildos from her and pulled her out of the vehicle.

Anya felt herself lifted and tossed over his shoulder. She heard the car door slam as he began walking towards a building she could barely even see in the darkness. There were no lights, and he had to yank open a heavy metal door to take her inside.

"This is her?" A feminine voice sounded from just inside the room and Anya tensed against the man who held her.

She felt herself slide slowly down his fully clothed form and found herself turned around to face forward, his hot body close behind her as she looked at two people standing just inside the dimly lit front of the large building. One was a man she knew intimately well, her lawyer, Mr. Bricker. At his side stood a tall, willowy blond with somewhat hawkish features on an otherwise plain face. The woman was nothing like the woman she would have thought the incubus to have married, but apparently, this woman was his preferred mate. Anya felt herself shiver, she knew this woman knew about her, even if her lawyer hadn't already told her so.

"Anya, this is my wife, Brigitte. Brigitte, this is Anya MacTiernen." Ned waved a hand towards each woman, he had a briefcase in his other hand and Anya raised an eyebrow, the lawyer looked decidedly uncomfortable.

12