Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 29

Story Info
Anya finally bonds.
6.8k words
4.81
15k
21

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table was set for nine people. Five adults, three children at the table, and one child in a high chair. Anya had put out her good china and had spent a little extra on quality steaks that she cooked on the grill that was part of the professional quality stove top in her new kitchen. Her daughter had put the wine and water glasses on the table, and had helped her fold the napkins to put in the thin, silver napkin rings that had been a gift at some time or another. The house smelled delicious, she'd baked an apple pie for dessert. Sam had asked the most questions about the guests that she was expecting, and she had done her best to be as honest as she possibly could be with the seven year old. There were some things that he would never understand.

Her two oldest were now sitting on the couch in the living room. She had changed after setting the steaks out to rest in a light gray dress she had gotten online months ago. It was called 'get this soirée started' and she thought it was perfect for this particular occasion. It had spaghetti straps and hung loose from the low cut top to the laced bottom hem, to the matching colored tulle underneath, which ended about six inches above her knees. She wasn't wearing a bra, or panties, which she knew was a risk, but she hadn't been able to put a pair on, the dress felt incredibly sexy this way, and her pussy was more than happy to be free from any confines. The silver high heels she wore wouldn't make her feel tall next to the massive men who would soon be at her door, but they made her feel extremely sexy.

Oscar was on the floor near the fireplace. It was cold enough that she'd set a fire in the hearth in both the living room and family room. Dina was corralled in the back left corner of the living room in a baby fence. Anya kept checking on the children, then going into the kitchen to check on the food that she had worked on all afternoon, her nervous energy not allowing her to sit and calm her breathing. When she heard the doorbell ring, her whole body sizzled and shook and she wrung her hands together in front of her as she walked across the hardwood floor of the entry and put a hand around the front door knob and turned it slowly, pulling the heavy, solid door open, a look of hope in her green eyes. She saw worn black boots first, worn under new looking blue jeans, a clean, tucked in red, gray, and white flannel shirt, the whole of the body muscled and sexy as the man turned around to see who entered the door that he'd been brought to.

Anya's eyes met large gray ones and her pussy practically screamed and ran to him, dear God, Sergei was in her doorway. He looked at her, the shock in his eyes apparent as he ran a hand through his constantly messy dusky head of hair. He seemed frozen as she fought the need in her body to run to him, to throw herself into his arms and let him fuck her right then and there, audience be damned.

"Anya?" It wasn't Sergei who said it, it was Yegor, and he took a step forward, but stopped when Yakov put a hand on his arm. Grigory stood at Yakov's side and he looked decidedly uncomfortable. She figured they were talking to each other through their growls and noises again and waited for them to come to some decision.

"Unblock me, Grigory, now." Sergei finally rumbled out the words as he turned to his pack brother.

"Fuck, finally." Grigory sighed, and Anya widened her eyes, she could see an instant calm come over the man as he allowed Sergei and the other two to see the encounter he'd had with her in town earlier that day.

"You want us, myshka?" Sergei's voice made her knees go weak and she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I do, but-," Anya put up a hand to hold him off when he moved towards her, "wait. I need to make sure that you want me."

"Of course we want you, I've already claimed you." Sergei frowned, walking towards her and putting his hands on each of her shoulders.

"It's not that simple anymore, Sergei." Anya felt him breathe her in and it made her giddy. He was looking at her with eyes that sparkled with passion that he was desperate to release.

"It was that simple when you and Grigory fucked in a basement today." He growled against her and Anya closed her eyes and dipped her head for a minute to breathe in his woodsy scent.

"I want you to meet my children." She looked back up at him and then at the other three wolves.

"Of course." Yakov stepped forward and put a large hand on the side of her face.

"Then come inside, dinner is ready." Anya stepped back, and clutched Sergei's hand tightly in hers as she turned to lead them into the living room.

"Mama, are those the men you talked to us about?" Penny asked from the doorway as Yakov closed the door behind him.

"Yes, Penelope. These are the men. Sergei, Yakov, Yegor, and Grigory, this is my five year old daughter, Penelope."

"You can call me Penny, everyone else does." Penny bounced into the hall, she was wearing her newest dress, she'd wanted to look fancy, like her mommy, for dinner.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Penny." Sergei knelt on one knee and put his hands on the girl's shoulders. He had a warm smile on his face and it made the butterflies in Anya's stomach start to dance.

She felt Yakov come up close behind her and put a solid hand on her shoulder. His mouth was close to her ear as he whispered to her, "Not wearing panties tonight was a terrible idea, myshka."

She shivered and her eyes widened as she looked down at Sergei, he sent her an irritated look as he asked her daughter about her dress and how she liked her new home. Anya figured she might need to run upstairs and rectify the situation, but then she saw Sam come to the doorway. He didn't have his stick with him, he'd been trying hard to memorize the house. She took his hand in hers and walked him over to the men.

"This is my seven year old son, Samuel. He's blind. He'll probably like to touch your faces at some point tonight." She explained and watched as Grigory moved over to him, kneeling like Sergei was kneeling beside Penny and took the boy's hand in his.

"Sam, my name is Grigory, and my brothers Yegor, Yakov, and Sergei are here with me tonight." Grigory lifted the boy's hand to his face and watched the child smile.

"You have an accent." He giggled and Grigory grinned wide.

"We do. A long time ago, we lived in Russia."

"Are they your real brothers?" Sam asked, running his fingertips over Grigory's forehead.

"In a sense, yes, we're family, but not all of us are blood related."

"Mama said that she wants us to be a part of your family. Is that what you want?" Sam asked and Anya bit her lip.

"Yes, we do."

"Then you better like her cooking, because she hates it when we say we don't like what she makes us." Sam said, his head shaking in seriousness and a rumble of laughter went through the room.

"Let me go get Oscar and Dina." Anya said gently and walked out of the entry and fetched Dina from her little baby prison, as Sam called it, and got Oscar up and walked with the two of them back to where the four men were standing with her two other children.

She introduced them to her two youngest children that were in the house and then they made their way into the dining room. Grigory and Yegor were helping get Dina in her chair and the other three settled as Anya went into the kitchen with Sergei and Yakov to start bringing in the food. As soon as Anya was in the kitchen and out of sight from her children, Sergei was on her, yanking her dress up and plunging two fingers from one hand into her wet pussy as he tore at the button and zipper of his jeans, yanking them low enough to free his cock.

Anya barely had time to breathe before he had her up half sitting on the counter, his huge cock slamming high into her pussy, stretching the walls and pumping, grinding, making her whimper as his mouth covered hers, his tongue pushing in so heavy, gagging the back of her throat as he crashed his hips against her her soft skin. Yakov was close now, as well, and Anya felt Sergei growl low in his throat as he continued fucking her furiously. His hands went to her ass and he thrust deep and held for a moment as he pulled her back from the counter and Yakov moved to where she had been. She shook as she felt another hard cock slide across her ass. Her eyes widened and she would have cried out, but Yakov's hand covered her mouth tightly as he pushed the tip of his cock forcefully up into her asshole.

Anya thanked God that she'd smeared herself with the slick goo when she'd gone upstairs to dress, it helped him impale himself onto her hard and deep, his hips bucked forward until she'd eaten the whole, thick length. Sergei began to thrust again and Anya whimpered, her breath catching as she was fucked in a flurry of rapid strokes by the two men who groaned quietly, not wanting to alert anyone of what they were doing.

Sergei came first, and Anya's pussy happily gobbled it up, and then Yakov bit down hard on her shoulder and his load of cum soared high into her ass. When they both slipped from her body, Anya leaned into Sergei for several moments before she was breathing deeply enough to look up at him and smile.

"I have missed you so much." She breathed happily and watched a lazy, still aroused smile light upon the severe wolf's face.

"Show us what to bring into the dining room, myshka, and then go to the bathroom to clean yourself. Don't lock the door." Yakov told her and she quickly did as he asked.

She walked quickly over to the powder room that was near the back playroom and had just closed the door when it was pulled open and shut firmly behind the man who had entered behind her. Anya tried to turn around, but only caught a glimpse of Yegor before he he forced her to bend over the sink and he flipped her dress up and his hands were spreading her ass cheeks.

"Jesus Anya, your scent is so heavy." He growled and she felt his cock shove in straight to her cervix and hold for a moment.

"Yegor, oh my God." Anya panted, her palms on the granite countertop of the sink.

"Hold still, Anya, I've got to do this fast, I can't-." He stopped talking and started bucking hard, ramming his cock to the end of her over and over until she'd milked every last bit of the cum he would give her.

"Now clean yourself up. Don't bother going to get any underwear though, myshka, it's too late." Yegor turned her around and gave her a wet, hard kiss on the mouth before he left the room.

Anya sat down on the toilet and put her hands on either side of her face, a little dizzy from the flurry of fucks that she had just been given. Jesus, she'd never go commando again if it upset them this much. Using the toilet, she wiped, then washed her hands and found a clean washcloth on the shelf under the sink and getting it wet with hot water, she wiped her pussy and ass as best she could.

Dinner had turned out to be delicious and the wolves and Anya all ate with a relish. It had helped that they'd worked up an appetite before they'd sat at the table, she supposed. The conversation had been good, the pack asked her children questions that allowed them to get to know the quiet, good natured kids and her children were asking questions of the pack that were important to them, and were getting honest answers. Anya had been the quietest participant. She'd sat to the right of Sergei, who she'd placed at the end of the table nearest the back window, Yakov opposite him at the other end. Sergei had moved her left leg into his crotch early in the meal and she was constantly in a state of arousal as he ran his fingers over her bare ankle and lower leg. He'd taken off her heels, of course.

She knew that it was affecting him by the way his gray eyes grew stormy, and the other wolves, as well, every time her pussy would clench, they would shift uncomfortably in their chairs. Yakov, especially, seemed to be growing frustrated with his toying alpha. Nothing was said, though, and Anya finally was able to lower her leg after the meal was finished and she slipped her heels back on so that she could go and fetch the apple pie from the kitchen.

"Sam said there was ice cream?" Grigory had followed her into the room and she looked over at him and smiled.

"Yes, in there." She pointed to the freezer and watched as Grigory opened it and found the carton of French vanilla while she sliced the apple pie and held it in one hand and the pie spatula in the other as she walked past him.

"Thank you, Grigory." She said softly, her eyes filled with desire, and he knew she wasn't thanking him for the ice cream.

Dessert went quickly and Anya looked at the clock. Her eyes widened, it was already eight-thirty. Looking over at Dina, she realized the little girl was asleep in her chair. Standing, she picked the little girl up and frowned at her other sleepy looking kids around the table.

"It's bedtime, kidlets." She called them her pet name for them and watched as Sam frowned.

"But we're having a good time." Sam told her.

"I know, but Sam, it's time for bed. You will see them again."

"Will you show me your room, Sam?" Yegor asked and took the little boy's hand who he'd sat by at dinner and allowed the boy to lead him slowly from the room.

Penny yawned as Yakov picked her up and followed along behind the first two. Grigory followed with Oscar, who was clutching him tightly around the neck. Anya and Sergei brought up the rear and they had reached the top of the staircase when Sam spoke.

"I suppose four dads is okay. That way, there's one to read a story to each of us, and Penny won't always yell at me for what I pick." His words made all of the adults chuckle, and Anya received a few heated looks from the wolves, they were nowhere near finished with her.

"Where is Dina's room?" Sergei asked, and Anya nodded her head towards the right.

They left the others and went to Dina's room and Anya set her down and changed her diaper as Sergei stood close by watching.

"Your children are beautiful, myshka." He told her, a little bit of sadness creeping through his voice, she knew his thoughts went to the babies they could have had together.

"Thank you, Sergei." She whispered to him as she put Dina in pajamas and then laid her down in her crib.

They exited the room and Anya shut the little girl's door. When Sergei moved to enter Penny's bedroom to say goodnight, she grabbed a hold of his wrist and opened the last door at their end of the hall and she pulled him inside and turned on the light switch.

"Sergei, I love you. I wanted to stay bonded to you once I knew what that was, but I know why you broke it. I'm sorry that he made you. I was scared." She told him as he looked around at the walls of the room they were in.

"I shouldn't have been able to so easily, but now that I know what you are..." He broke off as she turned to him and gasped.

"How do you know?"

"Alexandru. He came to see us a while back."

"So do, like, all the non-humans know each other?" She wondered.

"No, myshka. They don't." Sergei shook his head.

"Sergei, I have two more children, well...for now."

"These babies...they're the dragon's eggs that you birthed? We heard about that, too."

"I need to know that you will allow them to be in my life." Anya was very blunt, she couldn't let him claim her again if he would refuse to let her be a part of their lives.

"They're your children, myshka. It doesn't change the fact that I can breed you."

"There are two more eggs now."

"What?" He sounded angry.

"Well, um, they haven't hatched yet. Yu, well, he was sort of...jealous. He kind of made it happen." The wolf was threatening to emerge and Anya sighed.

"So you had two again?"

"Well, ah, I had one with him. And then I felt bad and let Zheng mate with me."

"Son of a bitch, Anya."

"You totally sounded like Wei there, Sergei. I know. I'm completely insane. But it's done now. They have their eggs and I get to have contact with my babies. They know that I wanted to bond with the pack, that I was moving here to start a real life, a permanent one, with you."

"And they respected that by filling your pussy with their cum."

Anya frowned, she saw the other three wolves walk into the room and look around. She wouldn't have to repeat what she'd told him, he would have relayed it all instantly.

"Do you not want to claim me now?" Her voice shook as she spoke, terrified that he would tell her that he couldn't accept what she'd done.

"I have already claimed you. Myshka, I don't care about the dragons, as long as you understand it is over, once we are bonded fully, I will never break it again, nor will you ever fuck anyone besides us. Do you understand?"

"Yes, and you will all move in here and live as a family?"

Sergei nodded and the rest of the pack followed suit.

"Can I show you something?" Anya whispered, watching Sergei's eyebrows raise a little.

"Please do." Sergei's growled and she felt the rumbles from the others.

Smiling, she walked out of the room and down the hallway to the locked door. She reached down to the key that she had tied to her dress for just this purpose, and opened the door. Stepping in to the elevator, she watched Sergei and Yegor step in with her. Grigory and Yakov would have to come after. Once it had reached the attic floor, Anya stepped out of the elevator and walked into the room that she had lined with candles.

She felt the mood in the wolves switch instantly and as the elevator was on its way down to get the other two, she felt Sergei grab her by the back of her neck and push her in front of him over to the large bed in the center of the room. She whimpered when he jerked the dress up and over her head and she was naked, face down on the edge of the bed, her legs on the ground, her ass and pussy visible for the two men in the room with her.

"You went in public with your pussy bare, myshka. Do not ever do that again." Sergei growled in her ear as he pushed two fingers into her ass, down to the bottom knuckles.

"Okay, I won't. I'm sorry, Sergei." She whimpered, Yegor had moved onto the bed and was pulling his clothes off, his cock soon next to her mouth.

"Here, in this house, feel free to not wear any, but in public, Anya, I will punish you if you do that again, your scent is too appetizing and there are other packs in Duluth." She felt a shiver of fear work through her body at Sergei's warning.

He pushed a third finger inside of her as Yegor pushed his cock into her mouth. The elevator door opened and Yakov and Grigory entered, already half out of their shirts.

Anya sent her green eyes towards them and felt a fever of desire start to burn into her pussy as she realized that she was going to get a hard fuck from these men before the moon bested them, before their wolves came out and took over.

Sergei shifted and moved his hands out of her ass and growled at Yegor where he was bucking his hips into Anya's face, sending his cock deep into her throat. Yegor disconnected and laid down on the bed, his cock stiff and upright as Sergei lifted Anya up and turned her so that he impaled her ass on Yegor's cock. Anya cried out hard when she was yanked down fully onto the thick appendage in one hard pull, and she clenched her asshole around the base of his shaft as he wrapped his hands around her hips.

"Yegor, I didn't mean what I said in the office." She whimpered and felt the wolf inside Yegor howl as he bucked his hips up and down, his cock pummeling inside her ass.

Sergei moved into place between her legs and moved his mouth to lick up her belly to her breasts before sucking them one by one deep into his mouth. When Anya felt his cock start pushing against the weeping hole of her pussy, she cried out, which made the older wolf growl and hammer his thick cock up inside her clenching fold. The intensity with which they filled her sent Anya into a rolling orgasm, and she let her head fall back against Yegor's shoulder. Her green eyes looked to her side when she felt a hand against her cheek.

12