Anya's Unusual Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya grunted, pushing up onto her knees and grabbing George hard by the ankles. She started thrusting deeper and faster, her hips pounding at an incredible speed.

George screamed again, going over the edge a second time. Spittle flew from her gaping mouth. Her hair lay matted across her face, completely drenched in sweat. Her shiny tits jiggled as she was pummelled relentlessly by her own sex-crazed mother.

"Yes, Honey!! That's so good, Sweetie!! Cum for Mommy!!" Anya shouted. She could feel George's juices coating her shaft. The brunette's pussy squeezed her cock like a vice.

By now, Georgia lay nearly unconscious. Her head lolled back on her pillow, her arms outstretched on either side. Anya gripped her daughter's leg tightly, her own orgasm quickly approaching.

"Fuck!! YES!! YEEEEEESSS!!" she wailed, as finally, her cock exploded.

Georgia's eyes suddenly shot open, and she joined in her mother's powerful screams. A third orgasm was washing over her, and her body tensed once again. Hot jizz splashed inside her pussy and overflowed onto the bedsheets.

"OOOOOH GAAAAAAWD, MOMMYYYYYYY!!" she sobbed. Her pussy was red, hot and swollen.

Anya's cock continued to pour it's contents inside her horny daughter. It covered the bed all around them, until they were splashing in a puddle of semen.

With one final thrust, Anya shot the last of her sperm into George's messy pussy. She let out an exhausted grunt, and finally let go of her daughter's raised ankle. Georgia's legs fell to the mattress, slapping wetly onto the soggy sheets. Anya staggered back, her huge cock sliding out of her well fucked daughter's pussy.

Panting for breath, she crawled off the bed, struggling to get to her feet. "Shit!" she mumbled. Regret was already washing over her, fast. "Shit, Sweetie! I'm so sorry.. We... We shouldn't have done that!!" she started to sob.

"Mmm.. Mom..." Georgia groaned hoarsely, but she was too exhausted to move.

Anya started to panic. 'What have I done?!?' she thought, suddenly mortified at her depravity. She looked down at her cum soaked daughter and felt a knife twist in her stomach.

"I... I'm so sorry... I... I have to get out of here!" she cried. Sobbing, Anya clumsily gathered her clothing and headed quickly for the door.

"Mom... don't..." George called after her, but Anya was already gone. With a frustrated sigh, the tired young brunette collapsed back onto her sweat stained pillow. In moments, she was unconscious.

12