Anyone for Tennis?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Welby
Welby
35 Followers

"When he said 'helpful' I did feel different, Paul looked very attractive and I could see he had an erection in his jeans so I immediately moved over to him and kissed him and rubbed his cock through his jeans; he touched my pussy through my jeans, I could tell he was not very experienced he was quite rough, but I felt hot so I pulled off my top, and took off my jeans and knickers and Paul took his own jeans and pants off; he pushed his fingers inside me I was very wet, it felt quite nice and so I rubbed his cock, which was quite long and thin and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed the head; I think it may have been his first time, and before I knew what was happening he came in my hand, and he came a lot so that there was spunk everywhere. I think Paul was embarrassed because his cock shrank quite fast and he got a towel off the floor and tried to wipe up the mess."

"He then said to me to get dressed and go to my own room and, to take off my clothes and get into bed and wait for him. I did as I was told putting on my jeans on, and my top picked up my knickers and put them in my bag and then went to my room which was in the girls block, I took off my clothes and got into bed to wait; as my pussy was very wet I touched myself while I waited and it didn't take me long until I was cumming hard." As Maria spoke I must confess to having a massive hard on, especially as in her relaxed state I could now clearly see that Maria was aroused, the gusset of white knickers showing the shape of her vulva and there was a clear wet patch in the middle marking her slit. To add to the heat of the moment Maria had her hands crossed over her chest, but I could see that her hands were now gently touching her breasts and her nipples were clearly visible though the layers of fabric.

Maria continued. "About half an hour later Paul knocked on my door, I got up and let him in and then returned to the bed, getting under the covers. I think Paul had had another drink because he smelt of beer. He told me to lie on top of the covers and to spread my legs, which I did and then to touch myself, I was still very wet. As I touched myself Paul undressed, he had a thin body and was quite hairy and his balls were really big and hanging down, he was standing near me so I reached out and held them in my hand gently squeezing them; I think Paul liked that, he told me to suck him off, and that when he came his spunk would taste of chocolate sauce; so I did as I was told. I took his cock head into my mouth and fondled his testicles and sucked quite hard, licking the tip with my tongue; It didn't take long, I could feel him coming, he held my head and thrust his cock into my throat and then he came, three good spurts and it did taste nice so I swallowed it all and licked his cock clean. I think he must have had a problem getting so excited so quickly and coming too soon, but then I was only doing as he told me."

Maria had maintained a level voice in her delivery of this rather strange tale and it was clear that she was very much in the moment of her recollection and her hands were massaging her breasts as she spoke, her head was resting against the pillows behind her head. I felt it might be interesting to let Maria feel more freedom, and so I interrupted the story;

"Maria, I can see that telling this story is making you aroused, so it will be OK if you want to relieve those good feelings, I will not be embarrassed or shocked and you know that you can trust me, so if you want to touch yourself or show me what happened please feel to do this.. So carry on with your story"

"I think Paul had planned to fuck me from the start but he had now cum twice and although his cock was semi-hard again I guess he was wondering what to do next. He told me to carry on touching myself, and so I pushed one then two fingers into my slit, like this."

Maria reached her hand down to her pussy and without pausing pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side revealing her most private places to me. Her pussy was lovely, blond pubic hair framed her pronounced vulva, which were wide open, her inner labia spread and the opening to her vagina a deep pink, her clitoris proudly on view. Maria hardly paused before pushing two and then three fingers inside her vagina, her thumb brushing her clitoris and as she talked rubbing herself and penetrating as deeply as she could; she became a little breathless.

"Paul watched me, and I felt powerful as his cock became hard again quite fast, I wanted to feel it inside my pussy and so I pushed my hips towards him as I wanked myself off; Oh..argh it felt so good and so dirty to do that in front of him, I even pushed my little finger into my bottom, my pussy was really wet; I wanted to cum really hard; I wanted that cock inside my pussy; my fingers felt so good, I started to cum; Oh my god, argh..."

Maria was acting out the scene in her mind, and she was cumming hard on her own hand quite unconcerned at the trembling old man in rapture in front of her watching!

"Paul was now really hard again and so I grabbed his cock and pulled him towards me, he lay on top of me and I could feel his cock touch my pussy lips, so I grabbed his buttocks to push it inside me, but then he came again. I could feel his spunk on my pussy lips and running down my arse crack, but I wanted him inside me, and he was going soft again!" She paused "His spunk and my pussy juice were all over the covers and I really wanted to cum, but Paul was spent. He got himself dressed, and I pleaded with him to fuck me; but he couldn't; I think he was frightened, things were getting out of his control; He told me to stop pleading; I did. He told me that I would sleep soundly until morning. He told me I would not remember anything about that night. He told me that my tennis would not improve unless he was able to see me again. He told me again that I would not remember what had happened. I fell asleep and the rest you know."

Maria was still rubbing her pussy as she spoke even though she had cum quite hard, but she worked now in a more steady rhythm and having finished her story looked at me and waited. I needed some time to think. "Maria, I want you to go back into a deep trance and wait for my next instruction."

Immediately Maria's head slumped, her hands stopped rubbing her pussy, although her fingers remained inside her vagina and she breathed in deeply.

So Paul had taken advantage but had not been able to follow through, and to some extent Maria had complied with him; my thoughts of a vivid revenge seemed somewhat pointless now. To add to the dilemma Maria had given me several clear indications that in some way I was the focus of her sexual desires, and that made all kinds of options open up.

I looked at Maria, still in a deep trance on the couch, her fingers still inside her obviously wet pussy, still openly exposed to me; I resisted the urge to touch her, although I was very conscious of my raging hard on which needed relief. Feeling a little self conscious I undid my flies and pulled my cock into my hand, with quick strokes of the shaft and the head I wanked hard as I looked at Maria; it didn't take long as the situation was very exciting to me and quickly I was coming to a peak shooting one and then a second spurt across the coffee table. Much as I wanted to do more it would have to wait! I fetched some tissue to wipe up the mess, straightened my clothes to hide my diminished erection and then spoke to Maria;

"Maria, I want you to tidy yourself up now, as we have finished for the day, you will remember what has happened here, you will not feel embarrassed and will be comfortable talking to me about this, but only when we are alone." Maria moved her hand away from her still very open vagina, pulled the gusset of her knickers into place and straightened her dress as if nothing had happened, and then rested her head back on the cushions, eyes closed waiting for instructions.

"In a moment I am going to wake you up, you will feel refreshed and happy and when I suggest that we meet again you will be excited at the prospect. You will still react to my trigger words, but all other triggers are now gone and will have no meaning for you; 'Jungle'."

Maria opened her eyes and sat up, stretched her arms out and looking at me smiled and then said;

"Thanks that was really nice, I feel so relieved to be able to share this with you and not be embarrassed when it makes me hot! I hope you didn't mind my little show just now." She looked me in the eye as she spoke, and I smiled back, feeling a blush rising. As we rose to move to the door I responded to her;

"It was very nice to see you so relaxed, and you did seem to enjoy it; would you like to meet again to see what else we might learn?" I asked her knowing she would accept my invitation." We stood at the door of the house as Maria answered me;

"Why don't we get together after our match on Saturday, you do still want me as your partner, don't you?" The question in her voice was almost an invitation in itself, and I did not hesitate;

"There is nobody else I would rather have as my partner, so let's call that a date." Maria moved to kiss me as before, this time our lips met with intent, I felt her tongue flick across my lips and then with a smile Maria turned out of the door and was gone, leaving me in a state of keen anticipation for the coming Saturday.

To be continued.

Please vote and comment, and do read my other stories.

Welby
Welby
35 Followers
12