Anything

Story Info
After a tough day at work, Mandy gets anything she wants.
2.2k words
4.4
25.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had come home looking like some bedraggled puppy who had gotten caught out in the rain. After a few minutes with Joseph, he had her asking, "Anything I want? You are so sweet! After a day like today, that would be so nice. Can I start with a tall glass of red wine?"

"Anything you want, Mandy," Joseph cheerfully replied as he headed to the wine rack. He selected a nice merlot, ceremoniously uncorked it, and served his mate with all the panache he could muster. They toasted to togetherness, especially at the end of stressful days. Joseph excused himself to prepare some munchies in the kitchen.

Mandy sipped her wine and watched her man stretch to reach the crackers from the top shelf of the pantry. Seeing Joseph's butt as he bent over to fetch the cheese from the bottom of the fridge definitely helped her leave the workday blues behind. Five minutes of enjoying the sight of Joseph's fine fingers deftly slicing cheese completed the job of refocusing her thoughts from her pain-in-the-ass coworkers to some blossoming personal needs.

Joseph carried the plate and his wineglass back to Mandy while she stared at the modest bulge in his jeans. Even "relaxed," Mandy appreciated his package. As he sat down in his chair she took a deep draft of her wine and felt it warm her throat and belly. She raised her glass, tipped it toward Joseph, and asked again, "Anything?"

Joseph's eyes twinkled. He liked the way Mandy stressed, "any." "You bet," he shot back as he clinked glasses with her and took a long swallow of his own.

"Nice!" She drained her glass. "Top me off!"

Joseph took her glass and returned to the kitchen to comply. When he returned to the den, he was surprised to find Mandy holding her wand vibrator. This was new. Toys were usually his responsibility to bring into play and this one had rarely been more than arms reach from their bed. He handed Mandy's glass to her, cocked an eyebrow in curiosity, and let "Oh?" slip. He started to sit but Mandy stuck her vibrator between his crotch and the chair he was headed for.

"Not there. Sit over in that chair, in front of me. I want to see you." She pointed with her pink wand.

Joseph, pants tightening in curiosity, took his glass across the room. He sat opposite Mandy, took a drink, and asked, "OK. Now what?" Mandy smiled. He watched as she lazily slid the vibrator between her legs. She rubbed it thoughtfully against her own crotch and slouched back into her chair. She stopped sliding the vibrator with the head resting against her clit. Eyes locked on Joseph's, she rotated the toy until the switch was under her thumb. With a click that was louder than Joseph's pounding heart, she turned it on. Joseph watched her eyelids sensuously close and felt his blue jeans tighten uncomfortably as five... ten... fifteen seconds slipped by.

Mandy pulled the toy away from herself and turned it off. Opening her eyes, she sighed deeply. She looked a whole lot more relaxed than she had when she walked through the door.

"You know how sometimes you want to make love, and sometimes you just want to fuck?" She paused to critically eye her vibrator. "And sometimes you're so tired that you just want to watch some porn and get off?"

Joseph wondered where the hell this was going. He could feel heat rising in his cheeks, as he wondered how personal this line of questioning was going to get.

Mandy continued, "Tonight's one of those tired getting off to porn nights. And you're my porn, Stud. Wait here. I need a drink of water and we both need a shot of vodka." She stood up, held out her vibe to Joseph, "Here. Hold this. I'll be right back."

He heard Mandy puttering around in the kitchen, getting glasses, running water, opening the freezer, pouring, shutting the freezer. She returned shortly, carrying two glasses with generous measures of that belly-warming, iced nectar. She walked up to Joseph and stood between his knees, forcing them apart with her legs. "Here!" she handed a glass to him, "To sex!" she toasted.

"To sex!" he replied and they tossed their drinks back. Joseph felt the gentle burn as the liquor slid down. He felt the rush of heat as it hit bottom.

Mandy swiveled on her toe, stepped back to her chair, and slouched into it. "Show me what you can do with that toy!" she commanded.

Slightly vodka-emboldened, Joseph complied. The toy might have been made for women but holy shit once he found the right spot and cranked it up to high power, it was friggin' awesome. He was really getting into it when Mandy commanded, "Enough! Stop!!" Stopping was way harder than starting but Joseph managed to comply, again.

"Strip for me! Down to just your skivvies."

Joseph stood and launched into his best strip tease: Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, revealing chest hair and pecs but hiding his nipples. He turned his back, wiggled his ass, and unbuttoned the cuffs. He slipped a shoulder free and turned briefly, letting Mandy glimpse a nipple before hiding it again with his body. Then, in a flash, he stripped the shirt from his body and tossed it into Mandy's face. When she had pulled it away, he was inches from her lips, grabbed her face, and French kissed her deeply. Then he jumped back and began on his pants.

He unbuckled this jeans and then slowwwly pulled the zipper half way down. She reached for his crotch but he brushed her hands away and scolded, "No touching the dancers!" She pouted as he completed the unzipping and pulled his pants down a few inches onto his hips, revealing the tops of his underwear. Then, quick as a bunny, he turned away, lifted a foot onto a chair, and untied a shoe. He kicked the shoe free and, giving Mandy a front row view of his tight butt, he made quick work of the other shoe and his socks.

Turning back to face her, Joseph gradually eased his pants down, revealing, tantalizing inch by tantalizing inch, more and more of the bulge Mandy wanted to see. He spun around again, continuing the reveal of his ass cheeks, until his jeans were fully free of his shorts. With a pull of one leg and a kick of the other, Joseph stood before his audience, one thin layer of tented cotton covering the engorged part of his body that Mandy loved the most.

Mandy clapped and hooted, as befitted such a come-fuck-me performance. There Joseph stood, just in front of her knees, a cock's length out of reach, hands provocatively on his hips, pelvis out-thrust.

"Awesome! You've earned two rewards," Mandy exclaimed. "Be right back with number one." She scooped up the shot glasses and headed back to the kitchen. Joseph heard more running water and some grumbling about too many salty pretzels at work and then Mandy returned with more of that heart (and gut) warming potato juice. "To the sexiest guy alive," Mandy toasted.

"And gal," Joseph countered.

They each tossed back their shots. Joseph swallowed wrong, coughed, and flushed as his second shot in very few minutes hit bottom with his recent glass of wine.

"And for reward number two, you're earned 60 seconds with this... starting now," Mandy held her vibe out to Joseph.

He wasted no time grabbing the tool and starting to pull his shorts off.

"Uh unh," Mandy stopped him. "Not yet. Taunt me some more."

Always one to keep his promises, Joseph flipped the switch and brought Mandy's joystick to his own joystick. Even through his underwear, the vibrations swept him away again, penetrating the length of his shaft and deep into his core. He swayed unsteadily, tipsy from the vodka, weak kneed from arousal. Eyes closed, he edged toward orgasm.

Mandy's hand slipped inside the waistband of her pants. Her fingertips slid quickly past the cotton of her shirt and over the slick nylon of her panties. Watching Joseph steamed her up. She stroked downward with fingertips, dragged a gentle fingernail back, again, and again, and again. With her other hand, she pressed and massaged the sensitive spot above her clit. She, too, edged toward orgasm.

But it was Mandy's "anything," not Joseph's. Switching gears, she reached out and took the toy from Joseph's hands. This time, "Nooo!" did escape his lips as, interrupted just shy of satisfaction, his eyes popped open to see Mandy, vibrator in left hand, right hand in her pants, and an almost-cumming expression on her face. He lost his balance and fell clumsily into his chair as Mandy, with one tug of her right hand, bared her pussy. She brought the vibrating head of the toy to her clit and the pulsing shot through her body. Too much! She slid the toy downward. Better. Down farther. Ohhh! Back up. Easing. To her clit. Overwhelming!! Back down. Down. Almost cumming. Up a bit. Closer. Upward. Almost. Clit. Fireworks! Up just a tiny bit more, not quite so super-sensitive. Mandy groaned; her climax rolling on and on and on. Eyes closed, head thrown back, she gave herself up to her own pleasure.

Joseph watched, his own rod hard as iron. Every fiber of he being wanted to jump her bones. He barely summoned the self-control to let her run her own scene. Without consciously realizing it, he stuck his hand into his underpants and pulled on his penis, freeing it from his underwear. His tip dribbled and he started to smooth the pre-cum into the head, stroking, twisting, pulling himself toward his own release.

Just then, Mandy opened her eyes. Focused on Joseph starting to jerk off. She licked her lips, started to stroke her vibrator along her vulva again. "You go, Joe. Show me what you can do!" By the time Mandy had slid her vibe through just one intense circuit along her swollen lips to her opening and back to her C spot, the intensity made her peak again, grunting "Oh yes!!" and laughing with her own pleasure. She pressed a button twice on her toy, switched from straight vibrations to her favorite pattern, and moved the head just a smidge off of her most sensitive spot. Perfect! Watching Joseph masturbate, her best toy at its best setting at her best spot, in mere seconds she swept herself into another climax and then another and then, panting, she switched off the toy. Every nerve humming, her body relaxed into her chair.

She focused on Joseph again. His hand trembled as he watched her. Had Mandy cum just once more, he would have followed her to bliss. But she stopped and he... She smiled at him. He was sweet this way, so close, so so close. Mandy tried to talk, failed, swallowed, and managed to make words come out. "You can stop now. I'm done."

"Stop?!" Joseph was incredulous.

"Yeah. I'm done. Thanks. It was just exactly what I needed." Mandy smiled sleepily. She could see that Joseph needed more but he had promised her, "Anything" and she just didn't have it in her right now to take care of him. She admired the view, though: There he was, slouched into his chair, cock sticking out the top of his underwear, one hand gripping his shaft, the other up behind his head, gripping the back of the chair.

Mandy stood up, kicked off her pants. Slipped her briefs off and dropped them to the floor with her pants. Both were too sex soaked to wear again. Reaching down, she grabbed the elastic of Joseph's briefs, pulled him to his feet. He staggered and almost fell.

"How d'you doing so good?" Joseph slurred his words a bit, "after all those shots?"

"Silly bear," Mandy laughed. "You've been doing vodka. I've been shooting water. Now come along before you pass out."

"Traitor!" Joseph protested but two glasses of wine and a couple shots of vodka in just a few minutes made the floor tilt and his word came out more like, "Trrrrtrrr."

Mandy led him to their bed. She climbed in, pulled him alongside, and snuggled close.

Closing her eyes, Mandy imagined the fucking she would want later, after a nap. Joseph had better still be hard. He had better not waste his hard-on on himself. Drowsily, she thought about tying his hands to the bed, so that he could not reach himself.

Dreamily, she though that handcuffs would be quicker and a lot less trouble. His new blue strap floated into her imagination, the one that she could wrap around his cock, behind his balls, and lock in place. Maybe she should lock that on and lock the handcuffs to the strap. His hands would be right next to his cock. He would not be able to avoid touching himself.

She drifted toward sleep, imagining watching Joseph struggling to not touch himself, trying valiantly to save himself for her. She wore the keys on a necklace; close but oh so far from Joseph's reach. And every time he regained a little self-control and stopped stimulating himself, she would tweak his nipple, or tickle his thigh, or bite his neck.

She dreamed of her helpless boy-toy as he edged himself closer and close to the orgasm he needed. He was gasping, torn between trying to cum and trying to wait. In her dream, Her hot dream went on for a long time. Maybe, just maybe, her dream was fueled by the real moans of the sleepless, frustrated man by her side.