Anything Can Happen at a Conference

Story Info
An interesting night away on business.
2.5k words
4.14
57.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those big business conferences no one wants to attend but you have to attend. Most of the firm would be there, all of us arriving from our far-flung locations. Our firm wasn't big, but the two dozen or so of us rarely saw each other. For me, getting there meant leaving my house at 4 AM to catch an early flight. By the time the first day's programmed activities and it was 1030 and I had been on the go for the last 18 hours.

A couple of my workmates invited me out to a bar for drinks. I thought about it, but decided to pass. I headed up to my room instead. I got ready for bed, and fell asleep within minutes. Unfortunately, I woke up about 1 o'clock in the morning. I tried to fall back to sleep, but I think all the caffeine I had during the day finally kicked in. I was wired! I threw on some jeans and a T-shirt and decided to take a walk.

I walked around the lobby and the conference center. While there were a few people in the lobby, and of course the night desk clerk behind the counter, I didn't see anyone in the conference center. From the registration table I picked up a spare program and started looking at what sessions I might attend in the morning.

A few minutes later, I heard a voice.

"Hey, Craig, what are you doing up so late?" It was Ronnie Gordon, the CEO's executive assistant. I hadn't seen Ronnie in a few months. She was based at HQ in New York and I was based out of Chicago.

"Hi Ronnie, I couldn't sleep," I replied.

"I don't think I can sleep either," she said, "I went out to the bar with Joe, Katie, Tammy, and the crowd. Now I feel weird." She was slightly slurring her words and having difficulty completing the sentences. "I haven't been high since high school, and kind of feel like I have a buzz going on."

"Are you drunk," I joked.

"No, I can't be, I only had one or two drinks," she replied, then paused and added, "I think it was only one or two, but I can't really remember."

She sat down next to me and inexplicably put her head on my lap. I was sitting at the end of the couch and she had just plopped herself down and got very comfortable with me.

"Are you sure you're not drunk," I asked again.

"No, I've been drunk before I don't feel drunk, I just feel weird, like different. I hope you don't mind my laying down here."

"Aren't you engaged?" I asked, remembering hearing something about it a few months ago, though I didn't see a ring on her finger. She started weeping. I began to rub her shoulders.

"What happened?"

"I dumped him," she said, sounding like she was about to burst out crying."

I had met Joel once or twice and thought they made a great couple.

"I haven't told anyone the full story," she continued, "Even my parents, they just know he cheated but not how. Can I trust you?"

"Of course you can," I assured her.

"Let's go somewhere quieter," she asked.

Quiter, I thought, we hadn't seen or heard a sole. Ronnie got up took my hand and led me to one if the conference rooms. She sat on the floor in a corner, and I did the same next to her. She moved and sat between my legs, her head resting on my chest. I instinctively brought an arm around her holding her to me, my arm right below her breasts.

She began to tell me, "I was really upset that Joel would be out of town on his birthday, but I had an important meeting that afternoon. I decided to surprise him by coming down to Atlanta where he would be on business. I spoke to his boss and everything and arranged to have a key to his hotel room waiting. I arrived and got ready to give him a romantic treat. I had bought a sexy nighty at Victorias Secret. It came up to, and supported, my boobs, but left them exposed. The panties were crotchless and I had shaved my pussy for the first time, which was something he had been begging me to do . . ."

I wasn't sure at what point I started fantasizing about this beautiful woman leaning against me. I had never thought of her in a sexual way before. Well I mean, ever since she had been hired, the other male managers and myself had joked about banging her, but I had never seriously thought about it.

Ronnie was 28 years old, about 5'5", long brown hair that she usually kept up in a bun. She had large brown, almost puppy dog like, eyes. She had very full lips that she always wore with bright red lipstick. Her breasts weren't large, but she was very skinny, making her perky breasts seem larger than they probably were. She had almost no hips and a very small ass. She almost always wore very tight dresses and skirts that showed off her figure and left her long shapely legs exposed.

"Craig, are you listening to me," she asked snapping me back to reality.

"Yes of course," I lied.

Ronnie continued, "so at 10 o'clock I called Joel from his hotel room, I had told him I would call at 10. He answered and there was a lot of noise around. I wished him Happy Birthday and asked where he was. He told me that he had gone out with a couple friends from work but that he was on his way back to the hotel to turn in. I didn't let on that I was in his hotel room waiting for him. I hung up and waited for what seemed like forever. I didn't want to turn on the TV because I really wanted him to be surprise when he walked in I read a book and waited listening carefully for the sound of the door. Almost 1 AM I heard someone at the door. I quickly shut the bedside light as soon as the door opened. I started very seductively singing happy birthday in my best Marilyn Monroe impression."

"And then as I was trying to surprise Joel, I got the surprise of my life I heard a woman's voice say 'Joel there's someone in there.' The lights went on. I was practically naked and Joel was coming back to the room with Janice one of his coworkers. Janice and Joel had dated a long time ago, he had repeatedly told me it was over between them. I remember throwing something at them. I think it was my book. Joel just stood there like a deer in the headlights shouting 'oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.' I quickly got dressed, grabbed my bag and ran out of the room. The last thing I remember was Janice trying to console him. I headed to the airport, spent the night there and took the first flight home in the morning."

Ronnie was crying. I held her tight to me. We sat there in an uncomfortable silence for a while. I found my hands, which had been clutched together around her waist, slowly making their way upwards as I held her tight against me. I unclasped my hands and gently grazed the underside of right breast with my left hand. She shuddered and let out a soft almost purr. As I held her, I could feel my dick hardening.

All of a sudden she broke the silence. "I haven't even seen Joel since then, and haven't dated anyone. Its been over three months."

"Its ok, you'll find someone soon enough," I reassured her.

"I miss being with a man, and you're holding me feels so good. Are you ok?"

"What do you mean, of course I am ok." I responded.

"I am sure you are getting uncomfortable down there, I can feel it," she said in an innocent sort of voice.

"Oh, sorry about that," I blushed.

"I really feel weird tonight," she said, "I don't feel like myself at all."

And then she turned and gave me a big kiss. I reciprocated. It was a deep emotional kiss, one of the ones that lasts a long time, with our tongues intertwining, our breath and saliva mixing. Our hands exploring each other's bodies. When we broke the kiss, she reached down and started massaging my dick through my pants.

"Let's see what has been poking me," she said matter of factly.

She unzipped my pants and fished my hard dick out of my underwear and fly. She examined it closely. Probing it with you fingers, rolling her hands up and down. "Very nice," she commented. "It is much bigger than Joel's. We measured it once. He was like 6 inches, so you much be at least 9?"

I was flattered, but honest. "Sorry, it is usually only 8 to 8 ½ inches."

We both laughed. She then, without comment or hesitation, dropped her whole head and swallowed me whole. I had never had anyone jump into a full on deep throat like that before. She quickly pulled off gagging and choking.

"I wanted to see if I could get it all in," she commented as her hands worked in unison on me.

She then took me in her mouth again. This time just concentrating on my head. Her tongue swirling around my mushroom top, while one hand stroked up and down my shaft and her other hand reached into my pants and massaged my balls.

"Ow," she cried out, pulling off of my dick.

"Are you ok," I breathlessly asked.

"Silly, your zipper almost cut me." She began unbuttoning my pants and then, with some difficulty pulled my underwear down so it was right below and lifting my balls. "There, that's better, now I have more room to work." Ronnie started licking my shaft, from bottom to top, followed by a quick full mouth on the head. The pulled off and repeated it. I reached under her dress and moved my hands towards her snatch.

She stopped again, "No, there will be time for that later. Now, it is my turn" she scolded. She took me all in again. This time using her mouth over my whole dick. Going as deep as she could, and then pulling almost off. After a few minutes of this, I was getting very close to cumming. What she was doing felt so intense. She pulled up a bit, and again had her mouth just on my head. One hand was stroking me tightly and the other started squeezing and kneading my balls.

"Ronnie, I am going to cum," I shouted, "I'm cumming." She didn't stop. If anything she quickened her pace. I came hard and all in her mouth. She kept on sucking me, soon the sensation became too much. "Ronnie, I can't take it. Please, please stop, I begged and panted."

She pulled off of my dick and came right up to my face and gave me a big deep kiss. As our tongues danced, I got a full mouth of my own cum. We broke apart, Ronnie swallowed hard and said, "let me see, did you swallow your mess like a good boy?" I swallowed, opened my mouth and showed her that there was nothing inside.

Ronnie, sat next to me in the conference room, playing with my softening dick in her hand.

"Wow, I have never done that before," she blurted out.

"I am your first blow job?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, silly, I have never just like been so forward with a guy before. With Joel, we dated for two months before I even let him in my pants." She paused, "I don't know why I feel so weird tonight, maybe I am just really horny or something."

"I certainly don't mind, you are a beautiful woman Ronnie, and I am certainly attracted to you." I tried flattery.

"Let's go up to my room, and it can be my turn to be pleasured," Ronnie suggested.

I stood up. I tucked my dick back into my pants and did up my fly. When she stood up, she turned a shade of green.

"Are you ok," I asked.

"Just a little dizzy, I guess." She leaned against me and we started walking towards the elevator.

"Should we stop at my room for some protection," I suggested.

"Don't worry, I am still on the pill," she replied. By the time we got into the elevator, she was swaying from side to side. "My head hurts," she moaned.

"Oh, the typical excuse, I have a headache," I joked.

"No, I really feel strange." The elevator stopped at the 24th floor. "My room is right over there."

We walked up to the door, and almost as soon as she started digging for her key, she passed out right into my arms. I found her key in her purse and dragged her into the room. I carefully laid her on the bed.

Now what, I thought to myself. Here I had a gorgeous woman, passed out, at my disposal. I could do anything I wanted to her. I propped her head up on the pillow so she would be comfortable. I thought about undressing her, but then decided against it. However, I wanted a little fun. I reached down through her dress collar and her bra and felt her tits. They were small but firm, with very prominent pointy nipples. I reached up her dress and felt her pussy. Her hair was neatly trimmed and she was soaking wet. I fingered her for a little bit, finding her nubbin of a clit. She started squirming, but didn't regain consciousness. Her pussy was so tight, I wanted so badly to fuck her, but decided against it. It just wouldn't be right. I smoothed her dress on her. Put her key next to her purse on the night table and let myself out.

I returned to my room and fell asleep satisfied.

The next morning, I had a text message from the boss. We were having an emergency meeting at 9:00 a.m. I showed up on time and only about half of us were there. Ronnie wasn't.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

I got a quick and terse, "NO."

It turned out that one of our co-workers, Tammy, who had gone to the bar the night before, had been date raped. She woke up naked in her room, had signs that she had been raped, and her purse and phone had been stolen. And worst of all, she remembered nothing from the night before. The police suspected that a date rape drug had been put slipped into Tammy's drink. Those people who had gone to the bar were being questioned by the police. Those of us who did not, were commended for our professionalism.

I saw Ronnie later that afternoon. She commented to myself and a two others on how horrible what had happened to Tammy. She confessed to us that it could have been her too. Turns out she has no memory of the night and woke up fully clothed in her bed. She suspects a date rape drug was also mixed in her drink. But she said she had no memory of even coming back to the hotel.

At least one of us remembers.