Anything Ch. 2

Story Info
He meets with embezzling girl.
1.5k words
3.83
70.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After staring at the water for what seemed like hours, I finally came to my decision. I was going to use Terri for as long as I felt like it. I knew as long as I had the evidence of her embezzling, I also had her.

I glanced down at my watch and realized that I had been sitting on the bench for a lot longer than I thought. It was 5:15 and time for me to get to the shop.

As I pulled into the parking lot of the shop, I sighed a huge sigh of relief. No one there anymore. If I could count on nothing else, I could count on the fact that once everyone left, they did not come back. I had worked too many hours of overtime to let that go unnoticed. I got out of my car and went inside. I looked at the clock. 5:45. Good. I set about lowering the blinds to the back of the shop. As I lowered the last one, I saw a car I didn't recognize, pulling into the parking lot. No one I know, I thought.

As I walked around, semi planning the evening in my head, the production room door opened. There she was. My slut, my sexy-assed little slut. "What's this, though," I thought as I looked at her, "She is smiling."

"Hello Michael." she said. "I'm here early. Look, it's only five minutes to six."

"Where's your car?" I asked, pulling the blind open a bit to look outside.

"Oh don't worry about it, my boyfriend brought me here." she smiled. I smiled back at her.

Thank god for solid walls. Otherwise, she would have heard the beating taking place in the parking lot outside.

"How'd you cover yourself?" I asked.

"He thinks I needed to stop off for a few things. This shouldn't take long." I was taken aback by her bravado.

She slowly walked towards me, glancing headlong at the chair. I took her signal and seated myself. I knew she thought she was in control, so, I let her run herself to the limit. Without removing her jacket, she knelt down at my feet and placed her right palm on my growing stiffness, squeezing and stroking me gently. She licked her lips and pursed them into a small circle.

"Mmmm....that's nice." she said in a sultry voice.

I looked her in the eyes. She returned my stare. Without removing her eyes from mine, she unbuttoned my jeans and started pulling at the zipper tab. I lifted myself out of the chair a bit to give her easier access. She continued to moan.

"That's my sweet boy. All you need is a good blow job to settle you down. You'd like that, wouldn't you Michael?" she said, afterwards, licking her lips. "Stand up Michael. It will be easier that way."

I stood.

"That's my sweet man." She pulled the elastic waistband outward and down. My cock, though hard, flopped out and hit the back of her right hand. "Oh...look at you. Mister Eager..mmmm."

She pursed her lips and kissed the head all over, lightly flicking her tongue out and dabbing. She pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. Then, she deftly kneaded my balls as she took me into her mouth. God it was warm, and so soft. She certainly knew what she was doing.

"Ohh..." I muttered, "that feels so...fucking...mmmm."

She quickened her pace, grabbing a hold of my ass and pulling me into her. Her tongue danced along the bottom of my cock with each in and out stroke.

"Oh...aw...you fucking...oh GOD!!!"

It was more than I could take. I could feel my balls tightening. The slurping. The friction. If I had any pre cum, it was lost, awash in the sea of Terri's mouth. She crammed me deep into her throat. I instinctively grabbed her by the head and fucked her face. I needed this to last. She began moaning and humming. I could hear her in between draws.

"Cum...cum in by mouth....mmmm"

She released my ass cheeks and began digging her nails slightly into my ball sack, moaning and slurping. I could feel her drool flowing down my balls.

"You!!" I yelled. "You fu....aw you bitch..."

The sweat poured off of my forehead and down onto my face. My eyes were stinging. I slammed my cock in one last time and held her head still, motionless. Frozen in that one moment of darkness that was bliss. She wrapped her arms around my legs struggling against choking.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I bellowed. My cock exploded. I could feel her throat expand with each shot. Terri's head jerked as I held her in place, filling her with my cum. Her muffled screams, stifled by my pent up fuck rage.

"Aw..you slut..." I cried. "...you dirty little cocksucking slut." I took all of those years of our love/hate relationship out on her. My body shook tremendously. Then, as quickly as she had dropped to her knees, it was over with.

I loosened my grip on her head as she unceremoniously spit my cock from her mouth. She swallowed hard a couple of times. She knelt motionless. I thought she was going to be sick. Then, like she had just quaffed a 16-ouncer, she belched, coughing a bit. I held out my hand to her. She looked at my face, then at my hand. She started to rise as she took hold of it. The earlier smile she walked in with returned to her face.

"Now. Wasn't that the best blow job you have ever had in your whole entire, miserable, fucking excuse of a life?" she asked with disdain.

"Yeah," I said as I zipped up my pants , "I have to admit it Terri. You just gave me the best head I ever got, bar none."

Her smile widened, as her lips twisted into an evil grin.

"Good. I'm glad I could be of service, asshole. Now, where are the papers?" she demanded. I smiled back at her.

"Yep. That sure was a great blow job Terri. No doubt about it."

The smile slowly left her face. She exuded the look of impatience, tilting her head slightly to one side, folding her arms across her chest.

"Where are the fucking papers asshole!!??" she yelled. That did it for me.

I pushed the chair at her. "SIT DOWN!!" I hollered. She slowly sat down. I could see her anger building.

"Yeah, that was a great blow job alright, but not a two thousand, eight hundred and ninety three dollar blow job Terri. Oh no. No, see. While it was great, I could probably get the same fucking thing, for say...oh...thirty, or forty dollars, downtown. What's better, the bitches downtown aren't gonna go as fast as they can. They're going to take their time. They want you back, again and again. Not you though. Oh no. Not you. Little miss hurry up and cum so I, I, me, me, me, me."

I grabbed her by the cusp of the chin and lifted her face, forcing her to look me straight in the eyes. She winced.

"By my math, it would take you about...oh.....nearly sixty of those blow jobs to make up for what you did, but that would get monotonous." I seethed through clenched teeth. "Gettin' the picture yet, bitch?"

Her anger slowly subsided as tears welled up in her eyes.

"My...my boyfriend's out...outside in the car." she sobbed. "He kno...knows martial arts."

"Is that so!!??" I roared. I slapped her face and grabbed a handful of her hair. I hauled her over to the window, pulling the blinds out from the glass just enough for her to see outside.

"SEE!! There's your fucking martial artist bitch, fighting to get his faggot little ass off of the pavement and out of here before he gets his other leg busted!!"

Her hands slowly lifted to her face, covering her crying and shame. "You bastard," she cried as she fell to her knees once again.

"You must think you are really something." I laughed. "Know what your problem is? You think all men are stupid assess and can't function without your pristine little ass there to carry them along. Think again!!" I yelled, twisting her ponytail in my hands. I pulled her along behind me. She struggled to keep up.

"Please...please let me walk..." she cried out. Her hands squeaked on the tile flooring. She skipped and skidded along as I hauled her to the door.

"Get UP!!" I hollered, pulling her to her feet. I wanted her to get the message that she was mine, not the other way around. As soon as she was up, I forced her against the door. I got close enough to her face to see the blood shot streaks in her eyes. Her hot breath heaved out at me. She had a trickle of cum on her bottom lip. I stared at it momentarily, reliving in that few seconds, the masterful job she had done.

"Your days of running me around are over Terri!! You go right ahead and treat all of those other men like shit, but from this day forward, you will do what I say, when I say and most of all, HOW I SAY!!! GOT IT?!!!"

She looked up at me, mascara running down her cheeks. "......yes......" she cried.

To Be Continued...