Anything Done in Love is a Good Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow” was the only words I could utter as I reached for another cigarette. I was truly turned on by what Pam had told.

“I woke up to see my dad making coffee in the room. I smiled at him and said “good morning”. He smiled and handed me a hot cup of coffee. I took a sip as my father sat beside me.”

“Baby, I know what we did last night was so wrong” he said, “I don’t know what got into me or both of us for that matter. Can you ever forgive me?”

“I smiled and gave him a big hug. I said “Oh Daddy! There is no reason to apologize or be ashamed of anything! I loved what we did. It was the best sex I ever had. I really don’t it to stop here.”

“Are you sure?” asked my father.

“Oh daddy, anything done in love in a good thing!” I reassured him. We hugged some more and then I went into the bathroom to shower. I looked into the mirror before jumping in the shower. There was this blonde looking back with messed up hair but with the most satisfied look and smile. I was really happy for the first time in my life. Later dad and I went to eat some breakfast in the motel, then packed up our few items, and drove the rest of the way home. I was happy to see my parents’ house as we pulled into the driveway. My mom came up to greet me and said see was glad to that I was OK. She was glad to have me home but in the back of her head, she was always a little mad over eloping and stuff.”

“My life starting to get back together after that. My mom got me a job through I friend and was getting some income. My dad and I continued our relationship when we could. Between his work hours and mom being around the house so much, we didn’t have that many opportunities to get naked in bed. The waiting would drive us nuts and it was so intense when we did get together. After a few months, I had enough saved to get an apartment and that was about the time you ran into me.”

“So I understand things better now.” I said, “I must confess that I am fascinated and turned on by your relationship with your father. I really need to know where I stand with you. Am I second rate sex?”

Pam laughed and said, “Of course not! You are nicely sized and I enjoy screwing with you. You are the best oral lover that I have ever had and that is something that I need as much as I need my dad’s big cock. You see, since I have my own place it is the only time that dad came safely be away from mom and with me.”

“Your mom doesn’t suspect anything” I asked.

“No, she thinks dad is checking to see if their little girl is OK and help out.” Pam smiled.

“He isn’t gone that long on Saturdays but it is our time every Saturday. I hope you understand.”

“I do” I said, “I am sort of uncomfortable sharing you and not being around on Saturdays but I can handle it. If it makes you a happier person then I’m OK.”

Pam rolled on her back and looked blankly into the sky. The sun was at the right position and the rays illuminated her blonde hair. She looked almost angelic as she smiled. She said, “I’m glad that you feel that way. I trust you with this and I know that you can keep a secret and being so open minded that you would understand.”

I nodded as Pam broke into a wicked grin. “You know there are times that I imagine doing wild things with dad. I have imagined my mother sitting in chair watching dad fuck me. I have also imagined a threesome with dad and you.”

“I think I would enjoy that” I smiled and I really would have loved to try it.

“Well, it is imagination only.” said Pam, “My dad is really old fashioned about sex. I know that he wouldn’t agree to a threesome or anything really wild. This is a really private thing with him. As long as it is just he and I and that is all who know about it. He is OK with fucking his daughter. He loves it. However if anyone found out, especially my mom, the guilt would probably kill him. He would be ashamed but I know that I could never be as I truly love my dad and love what we do. Really I see nothing wrong with it as long as it is in love.”

It was getting into the late afternoon when we packed up the picnic and headed back into town. I spent the evening at Pam’s place and it was truly an all nighter for us. Neither of us made it into work that Monday morning. Pam and I continued our relationship while I disappeared on Saturdays so Pam and her father could continue theirs. Often we would discuss what they do on Saturdays and many times Pam would like to watch me jack off in her bed as she whispered all the juicy details into my ear. One time after some intense sex on Friday night, Pam let me hide in her closet on Saturday and watch through the louvered door. It was truly all that she said it was and to this day the most satisfying voyeuristic experience in my life.

Pam and I continued our relationship for almost a year. The company I worked for hired this very attractive girl in my department who took a liking to me. We flirted constantly at work and eventually I was seeing her while Pam was at work or seeing her father. This relationship was different than with Pam and eventually Pam and I went our separate ways. I had lost contact with Pam for about two years and then I saw in the obituaries that her father had died. Apparently a sudden heart attack at work did him in. I did not go to the funeral but later ran into an old mutual high school friend who did. After a few beers and catching up on our lives, we began to chat about people we knew in high school. I brought up if he had seen or heard from Pam. He said that he was at the funeral. He said she was with her husband and living in the south end of town. It seems they had patched things between them recently. She was also three months pregnant at the time. I thought that was interesting! Her husband had a vasectomy when he was in the service.

12