Anything for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassed she looked up to see her Father looked at her waiting while she inspected him.

"Tell me what you are thinking." He inquired.

"Oh Daddy it is so beautiful."

"Yes?"

"Oh yes! I love it." Mekenna brought her hands together at her mouth struggling with so many feelings. "Seeing it makes me feel so good inside. So squirmy. Its scary too, but mostly I love to look at it. Its so different."

"Crawl to me."

Happy to obey, not realizing the demeaning gesture it was meant to be the curious girl did as she what she was told and crawled as close to her standing Father as she could get without touching him. Now able to see all the details of his manhood Mekenna shyly gazed at the impressive erection from inches away.

"Touch it. Wrap your hand around the shaft."

A surge of shame and lust battled in her spirit for a fraction of a second. Grateful to be told what to do she obeyed but part of her quailed at the layers of taboo she was breaking. Good girls don't touch men's cocks. They most certainly don't touch their Daddy's cock.

But good girls do what they are told.

The heat coming from his shaft impressed her as she nervously wrapped her chilled hand around his burning manhood. Gently, afraid to hurt him Mekenna stroked her hand up and down enthralled by the bizarre softness of the pliant skin moving over the astonishingly rigid muscle beneath.

For several moments Mekenna caressed and explored her Father's cock using both hands in an enraptured daze. Terrence watched her and felt his heart melt and his cock tense as he intuited this was the first time his gorgeous daughter had ever touched a cock. The enthralled lustful expression on her adorable face made him happier than anything else she had done since entering his room.

"You may kiss it."

Glancing up at him with a pleased grin she willingly complied. Mekenna was delighted when the hot flesh of his knob met her cool lips. Once, twice and then a third time she kissed him gently each press of her lips on a slightly different spot with slightly more pressure. Panting like she were engaged in a strenuous activity she kissed the hot member more and more fervently.

Moving her mouth around the tip and then kissing down the thick shaft she adored his flesh. Still stroking up and down with both hands Mekenna adjusted her grip when her mouth needed to kiss where her hands were. The excited young woman thoroughly made sure to kiss every part of the wonderful penis in her grip.

The evident desire on Mekenna's beautiful face pleased Terrence and the feeling of her soft lips on his cock satisfied like no other lips had before. The sordid debauchery of telling his child to do this to him thrilled his dark appetites and she owed him this for parading around so brazenly tonight.

Mekenna's willingness to obey and atone made him finally feel the affection that he had held at bay from her his daughter's whole life.

"Now use your tongue. Lick with long wet strokes. Make my cock as slippery as your pussy."

How did he know? Did other girls get wet just from kissing Daddy's cock too?

Doing as he instructed Mekenna soaked his entire erection with her saliva, the messy drool spilling down onto his balls, dripping on her fingers and glazing her chin. Terrence was making affirmation noises low in his throat that made Mekenna's pussy thrum hungrily each time she heard them. Licking up and down his shaft Mekenna delighted in the slide of his hardness under her sensitive organ.

"Stroke me and bath my balls."

It took a moment to coordinate her hands moving together up and down while her mouth slathered his scrotum in drool and lapped it off again but soon she got the hang of it and Terrence groaned his appreciation. Getting positive affirmation from her Father made Mekenna as horny as having his balls on her tongue. Lasciviously she slurped and suckled the heavy sack delighted by all the slippery sensations she was experiencing. Mekenna's face was drenched from her own saliva and it was humiliating knowing what a horrible slut she was being, but Daddy told her to.

And she found she loved being such a dirty girl so she was grateful to be told to do it. As a show of her gratitude she made a mess of herself for his enjoyment. That Terrence was enjoying her vulgar efforts was clear from how hard his cock was in her hands and the wonderful sounds of happiness he was making.

"Good girl." He moaned. "Yes. That's my messy girl. Suck Daddy's balls."

Mekenna sucked on one and it popped into her mouth so she wriggled her tongue around on it and sucked air past her lips.

"Yessssss...." Terrence hissed and he grabbed her head in both hands to hold her right where she was. His firm grip on her head was as much contact as he had initiated in the whole encounter and Mekenna loved his strong hands on her skull.

Back and forth she sucked his balls into her mouth and licked them for a while before switching. Terrence held her still and she found the intensity of his grip on her head deeply satisfying.

"Put them both in your mouth." He told her and she struggled to fit the big bag of squirmy pieces into her face.

Managing to fit his entire scrotum into her mouth Mekenna tucked the extra skin inside while her tongue wriggled beneath the mass of warm flesh. It felt a bit degrading to have her mouth stretched wide and full to the limit but there was a nasty little thrill to it as well.

As his daughter struggled to stuff his whole sack into her pretty mouth he delighted in finally be able to punish her for being so attractive. As her little hands stroked his cock and her tongue slithered around his balls he felt a sudden urge to cum. It was faster than usual and he was disappointed to have to deny himself. They had only just started.

"Touch your clit. Rub yourself as you pleasure me."

When her fingers encountered the wet flow coming from her pussy she felt a sinking humiliation that she was such a slut. This was only compounded when she rubbed her slippery fingers over her burning clit. With a jerk her hips bucked from the intensity of the touch of her own fingers. Mekenna couldn't believe how horny she was.

Looking up past his cock Mekenna sought her Father's approval for touching herself like he told her.

"Lick my shaft again. Yes, good girl. Make your tongue wide and flat and press harder. Fuck yes!"

Being told what to do helped her overcome her shame and the enthusiasm he expressed when she did well sent jolts of bliss coursing through her body. As her fingers rubbed her clit Father's approval meant as much to her as the ecstasy of rubbing her tingling button.

"Suck my cock Mekenna. Suck Daddy's cock."

Saying those filthy words to his actual daughter sent such a pulse of lust through his body that Terrance clenched hard and squirted a few drops of pre-cum out the tip of his dick. Telling his little girl to suck him, using her name lashed him with depraved euphoria.

Being told to suck her Daddy's dick effected Mekenna just as profoundly. The order, the permission to do the thing she had wanted to do for so very long unleashed a torrent of emotions and sensations in her body that felt suspiciously like an orgasm of the mind.

Emulating how Claire sucked Raul's cock Mekenna worshipped her Daddy's erection with utter devotion, gratified to finally be able to show him how much she loved him in a way he would accept. Previously denied any avenue to pour affection on him she sucked his cock with the full ardour of unrequited obsession.

With a surge of exaltation Terrence fully comprehended how much his daughter loved sucking cock. In spite of her obvious inexperience she was giving so much of herself to this blowjob he knew it was a joy to her. Even though she continually looked at him to check for his approval she quickly drifted into herself and used his cock to pleasure her mouth.

"Deeper. Take as much as you can."

Immediately following his command she shoved as much of Daddy's substantial member into her mouth as possible. He was wet and she eager so she got a lot crammed into her little mouth but much of him remained in her hand. Slowly she withdrew and wriggled her tongue all over every part she could reach.

Then over and over she took him deeper into her throat trying to swallow him. Moving her head back and forth Mekenna fucked her own face with her Daddy's hard cock, stoking him with one hand and tormenting her throbbing clitoris with the other.

Reverently she moved her mouth over and around his entire sex organ. Ceaselessly caressing and servicing him with her lips, tongue, cheek and hand Mekenna dutifully humbled herself before her Father. Venerating the man she loved above all others and the cock she esteemed so powerfully Mekenna slurped sensually showing Daddy how very much she loved him and his precious manhood. Mekenna was intimately familiar with how vain her Father was. Making an overt display of how much delight she felt being able to honour him this way was sure to stroke his ego.

It worked. A spoiled man not used to waiting he was torn between giving in and giving himself release or prolonging his daughter's lesson. Unsurprisingly he chose to please himself but in the slippery selfishness of his mind he was able to enhance his pleasure by thinking of punishing Mekenna for the anguish her behaviour had given him.

"Tilt your head back... further. Now stick your tongue way out." Her obedience inflamed him further. "Stroke me, closer to the tip. No keep rubbing your clit, just use one hand."

Directing her made him feel powerful. Mekenna's total nudity while he still wore a tailored tuxedo made him feel dominant. Pale blue eyes gazing hopefully up at him begging him to love her made him feel exultant.

"Beg."

"Please Daddy. Please give it to me."

"Give you what?

"Please give me your cum."

"What else?"

"Please... please give me your love."

It tore her to articulate it but his cock pulsed in her hands and the first spurt of sperm landed on her cheek hot and wet, heavier than she expected.

Mekenna's willingness to debase herself for his love thrilled him and Terence exploded over her humiliated expression. Obediently she held her tongue out and Terrence experienced a spasm of malevolent delight when a particularly thick gout of cum landed right down the middle of her extended pink tongue.

That in turn caused him an other jolt of perverse erotic delight from defiling his little girl which forced another jet of spunk out of his straining erection. The viscous deluge stretched over her mouth across her cheek and her eye to finish on her forehead. The tendril of ropy jism drooped down into her mouth and settled on her skin oozing down the pale flesh lecherously.

Copious streams of cum continued spattering over Mekenna's delectable features each delighting him more as his daughter waggled her tongue trying to catch his seed.

Eager to taste sperm again Mekenna enjoyed the depraved sensation of being doused in hot sticky cum. The sordid trickle of it on her skin as she waited for more to drizzle down on her enthralled the sexually curious teen. Why did something so degrading feel so stimulating. Rubbing her clit like Daddy told her to she felt a rush of pleasure arc from her sex, to her face and to her brain in a cascade of electric charges.

When Terence finished his orgasm he released a huge rush of air that he had been holding in his extremity. That had been the best orgasm he'd had in years. Still very sensitive and deep in the chemical release he spoke.

"Rub my cock all over. Paint your pretty face with Daddy's cum Mekenna."

Saying her name to her sperm soaked face thrilled him. As she obeyed and rubbed him dutifully all over her soft, soft skin he felt a vulgar delight. A vile depravity gripped him and squeezed more sperm from his clenching member.

"Bad girl." He whispered and saw disappointment in her eyes. Another spasm of sinister delight possessed him making him squirt a weak streamer of semen down onto her retreating tongue. Terrence felt his power over her was such that a mere two words could wound her.

"You have been a very good girl tonight..." She smiled hesitantly. "But you made me very angry when You sent me that photo. So you must be punished for that."

Pulling out his phone Terrence took a photo of his beautiful daughter stained in his sperm looking dejectedly past his rigid member.

"I apologize Father. I am very ashamed of that. I had been drinking..."

"This photograph of you makes up for that one. And I am truly proud of you for tonight, everything has been perfect. All is forgiven."

Mekenna grinned sweetly, her jizz soaked features glowing with pleasure at his praise. Terrence took another photo capturing her redemption.

"Clean my cock Mekenna. Suck all my cum off."

Grateful for his kind words the girl engulfed his cock licking, slurping and swallowed his sperm with a look of contentment that made his ball twitch and his heart fill. Watching his daughter suckle him greedily and gulping his seed gave him an all encompassing sensation of acceptance that surprised him.

As sordid as the situation was, and it really couldn't get much more depraved, still Terrence felt an unconditional love coming from his child that soothed his wretched heart a little.

Relieved that he wasn't mad at her Mekenna devoured his cum eagerly caressing Daddy's gorgeous cock. With a heart full of gratitude from being able to finally prove to Terrence how much she loved him she frantically rubbing her clit as she swallowed Daddy's cum. Mekenna tried to erase that awful moment when he had called her a bad girl.

The shame she felt when she thought he was angry at her for sucking his cock had almost made her cry. There was still the humbling sensation of guilt for sending him the topless pic but Mekenna was intuiting that humiliation was a strange part of sex.

Wasn't what she was doing, stuffing her mouth with a man's genitals humiliating? Yes.

It was also delightful having her mouth sliding over a hard cock. Feeling its heat filling her and having the smooth delicious sensation of his hardness on her tongue gave her an erotic thrill.

Having oozing jism dripping down her cheek was demeaning. Yet the splash of her Father's spunk on her skin had been the reward for bringing him ecstasy and that filled her with joy. If feeling humiliated was part of sex she was willing to bear it.

"Enough. Go sit on the bed."

Nervous, desperate to do this right, Mekenna did as she was told apprehensive about disappointing her Father.

"Scooch back. Put both feet up but keep your butt close to the edge. Perfect." Terrence opened his tuxedo jacket. "Go ahead Mekenna, touch yourself. Show me how you make yourself cum."

"I... um... I don't masturbate..."

"Ever?"

"Well... in my sleep. I have woken up with my arm between my legs kind of... humping, but I was asleep."

Terrence began to remove his clothes.

"Put your fingers between your lips. No your other lips, down there." Terrence draped his jacket on a day couch and started removing his formal vest. "Get your fingers nice and wet. Its very wet isn't it?"

"It really is." Mekenna slid two fingers up and down her slick groove making herself shudder with bliss.

"Bring your juice up to your clit. Get the whole area nice and wet."

When her fingers touched the sensitive button her hips twitched and air rushed out her lungs in little juddering gasps.

"Rub your clit, slow but with a good amount of pressure. I want it to feel intense."

The vest joined the jacket and he started undoing the buttons of his shirt.

Mekenna rubbed herself as instructed while focusing on her Father not wanting to miss any instructions and eager to see his muscular body. The fact of the matter was that Mekenna had only ever been attracted to men who looked a lot like Terrence.

Waves of delight bloomed under her dancing fingers as Terrence revealed his lean body with no extra weight. Tingling excitedly she appreciated his toned well, formed muscles. Mekenna found his body utterly sexy with just the right amount of hair.

As his clothes came off Mekenna felt warmth spreading from her tingling pussy throughout her entire body. It was powerfully exciting to be naked with her Father showing each other their fully aroused bodies and Mekenna was grateful she had a way to channel the building tension by rubbing her clit for Daddy.

As he approached the bed both of them sensed the passion in the other like a magnetic force both attracting and repulsing them. The taboo of what they were feeling was powerful but the lust surging within them overrode the taboo. The forbidden nature of their desire for one another brought a keenness to the yearning that drove father and daughter to want each other even more.

Terrence felt a passion that he hadn't known for a very long time and it mingled with a youthful insecurity that excited him for its nostalgic flavour. Allowing himself to savour the moment Terrence stood between his daughters parted thighs her vulva glistening wet under her circling fingers. Mekenna displayed herself for him every delectable part of her laid out before him to do with as he pleased and the power of that was almost too much.

A tenderness accompanied his nostalgic hesitancy, sensations he hadn't felt in a long time. Years of debauchery had callused his heart, yet the power of Mekenna's beauty and the offering of it was such that Terrence wanted to adore her not humiliate her.

"Slide up the bed baby."

Sensing that something had changed and not certain what it meant Mekenna did as she was told but adopted as lustful a look as she could muster. With a dancers seductiveness, wanting to be sure her Father hadn't changed his mind she obeyed gazing at him for clues.

As his daughter wriggled up the bed she looked so delectable he couldn't remember ever wanting any woman as much. The expression of naked need for him on her cum glazed face and the graceful slither of her tantalizing body inflamed him.

When Mekenna was in the centre of the massive bed Terrence crawled up and joined her finally lowering his hands and mouth to her fantastic breasts. The smooth, soft flesh of her bosom entranced him as Terrence kissed and cupped her breasts. Rubbing his hands over her skin he caressed her as if he could taste with his hands. Wishing he had two mouths he sampled the delight of each nipple one at a time disappointed that at any given moment only one could be suckled.

Mekenna grew dizzy as her Father fondled her and lavished attention on her avid chest. Since the moment she had walked out of the cabana topless Mekenna had been desperate for someone to touch her exactly like this. The fact that it was Terrence and that her father was so zealous elated her.

The two of them writhed on the bed in exquisite restlessness as Terrence ravished his daughter's torso, mouth and hands roaming over every inch of her pale flesh. Panting and moaning in passionate jubilation Mekenna squirmed clutching the bed with clawed hands in an effort to lay still and receive this attention. Her overwrought mind scattered as sensations she had never experienced before invaded her being.

When the insistent urge to consume his daughter's breasts and belly at last released Terrence the compulsion to taste her delectable little pussy grabbed hold in an even fiercer grip. Lowering his mouth kissing and licking down the flat expanse of her pelvis Terrence moved ever lower hungry to taste the forbidden musk of Mekenna's sex.

Kissing the swell of Mekenna's smooth mons Terrence spread her thighs wide opening her like a book. Running his hands up and down the soft flesh of her thighs he kissing her labia majora feeling her body trembling with anticipation. Gently, sensually he kissed her lips up and down the length her sex.

1...345678