Anything for Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aweatherly
aweatherly
233 Followers

The words hit me like a ton of bricks. She had to be joking. "You're joking, right?" I asked. Of course she was joking. She'd want to take advantage of how good the sex would be after I was made to be that physically and mentally frustrated for so long. She'd want me to try and show her that I'm better than him.

She laughed a little. "Nope," she said. "I am dead serious. You think I want mediocre sex after I just fucked him twice?" I could see in her eyes that she meant it. She enjoyed keeping me desperate while the lived-out fantasy of hers still hung in the air. "Plus," she said, "I want his potent cum soaking up inside me. I like it in there."

She then gave me a big smile and put her hand around my caged cock for a moment, pondering it, before she started getting properly dressed.

"I'll let you out soon... but, not tonight," she said in her classic teasing voice. "I'm enjoying this way too much."

aweatherly
aweatherly
233 Followers
12