Anything for Lindsay Ch. 03

Story Info
The pool party begins.
2.6k words
4.42
94.8k
26

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason arrived at Lindsay's house an hour before the pool party was supposed to begin. Lindsay had promised to take his cock cage off today and Jason could not wait to have it off. It had been 5 days since Lindsay had locked his cock up. Amazingly enough, every day since then, she had been busy, so Jason hadn't even had an opportunity to beg Lindsay to take it off.

Jason was shocked when Cindy, Lindsay's step mom, had opened the door. She was wearing a tiny pink bikini and huge heels. She was breathtaking. Her huge breasts looked as if they were trying to escape the little pink triangles, complemented by her stomach, which was extremely flat and tan. Jason felt his penis spring up against the cage, causing him to grimace.

"Hey sweetie, I see the device is working," Cindy said softly to Jason as he walked into the door. He wasn't sure if she was talking about the cage or not, but it had been Cindy who had given it to Lindsay in the first place.

She turned around and walked up the stairs and Jason realized she was wearing a g-string. Her ass was remarkable. It was huge, perfectly tan all over, shaped like a heart, and as tight as a big ass could be. Instantly images ran through his mind of bending her over and ramming his hard shaft into her ass. He had to try his hardest to shake the images off, erections only caused him pain as of lately.

"Jason! Come to my room," Lindsay yelled to him from across the house.

He walked in to see Lindsay laying on her bed wearing a white t-shirt that was 5 sizes too small for her huge breasts. He could see her nipples pushing through the thin fabric. His eyes dropped down to her gorgeous stomach before he realized she was completely naked from the waste down. His eyes shot open as he got his first look at her completely shaved snatch. It was even better then he imagined.

She noticed him staring and pulled the covers up. "Don't worry, you'll be tasting it soon enough," she said to him. "First, lets get that cage off. How is my little dick doing anyway?" She asked, making sure to emphasize that she was calling it her dick.

"It's had a bad week. I can't even get fully hard with this thing. I cant sleep. I'm constantly cranky..." Jason pouted.

"Awww...poor baby," Lindsay mocked him, as she motioned for him to come lay down on the bed next to her.

Jason started to follow her lead, before Lindsay held her hand up to stop him and said, "Are you forgetting something? Get naked silly."

"But Cindy's home, and your doors don't lock," Jason protested.

"Its OK Jason, she already knows you have a little cock, and I doubt she'll bother us anyway...now get naked!" Lindsay snapped at him.

Jason quickly striped down to just his cage and Lindsay started to hysterically laugh. "Sorry, Sorry, I just can't help it, your penis looks so funny all locked up like that," She apologized to him.

Lindsay then reached into her shirt and pulled out the key. She went down to his penis, unlocked the cage, and removed it. Jason felt an amazing amount of relief as his cock sprang to full attention for the first time in 5 days.

"Wow, Cindy said this think would make you horny, but look at your dick, its pushing the full 5 and I haven't even touched it yet," Lindsay said. "Put your hands behind your head and keep them there until I say otherwise," she continued.

Lindsay then proceeded to drip freezing cold lotion all over his cock. The cool feeling sent shivers through his whole body and made his dick pulsate. She then very gingerly started to massage his penis and balls. It was some of the most intense pleasure he had ever felt. The time with the cage on seemed to make his penis even more sensitive. He felt the cum bubble up in his balls as his orgasm began to brew. Then, as if on cue, Lindsay completely let go of his dick.

"Nooo...please Lindsay...no...I need," Jason almost began to cry.

"Oh stop acting like a baby, you know the rules...I always cum first," Lindsay explained to him. She didn't even give him a chance to respond before getting up and straddling his face. This time she was sitting reverse so she was facing his cock and the door.

Her new way of sitting did two things. It allowed her to periodically tease his cock, keeping it bobbing back and forth at all times. It also allowed her to force her ass into his mouth.

"Stick your tongue in my ass...show me how much you love me, how you will do anything for me," Lindsay chanted, sounding as if he whole body was in pleasure.

Jason was going to town on her. Licking and sucking as hard as he could, wherever she put in front of his mouth. Her timely cock teasing was keeping him on the edge.

Lost in pussy eating, he didn't even hear Cindy come in. He didn't even know Lindsay's gorgeous step mom was in the room until he heard her say, "Wow Lindsay, his penis IS really small...and look, your making it turn purple!" This was followed by Cindy laughing, almost hysterically.

Jason tried to throw Lindsay off his face. Hoping to end the embarrassing situation and cover up, but Lindsay was pressing her weight down too much on him, and he couldn't move her.

"Don't stop baby, I'm almost there. Show Cindy how you make me cum, show her that you're a good little pussy eater," Lindsay instructed as she grinded back and forth on his face. Jason had no choice, but to try and make her cum as quickly as possible.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH....YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as her juices erupted onto his face. After Lindsay finished cumming, she rolled off his face and collapsed on the bed next to him.

Jason now could see Cindy, in her amazingly small pink bathing suit, laughing so hard she was crying. "I'm sorry Jason, that was just too funny. Even my ex had a thicker sausage then you, and I could barely feel him. It's good you are talented with your mouth, because your penis is almost useless," Cindy said.

She lightly brushed his penis with her hands before letting herself out. "Your friends are waiting outside," she added, as she closed the door.

Lindsay got up and started heading towards the bathroom. Jason looked over at her and sighed, realizing she had no intention of getting him off before the pool party began. His need to cum was so great, he started to jerk off, even though he knew he was supposed to ask Lindsay before cumming.

"Jason! You see, this is why you have to wear the cock cage...and to think, I was going to let you leave without putting it on," Lindsay scolded him as she reemerged from the bathroom.

She had changed into a tiny, tight, strapless, black bikini. The sides of her top had a fishnet look to it, so you could see the side of her breasts. The top buttoned in the front, in between her breasts. The top was so tight it appeared as if the button would break off at any moment. Jason was praying that it would.

Her bottom was an exact match. The sides were fishnet and the front and back barely covered anything at all. It was slightly more then a thong. Jason wasn't sure how he felt about her wearing that in front of other guys, but was afraid to say anything to her.

"I...I'm sorry Lindsay, I was just so horny, and you are so hot..and," Jason tried to explain his actions.

"Don't worry, I'll let you make it up to me later," Lindsay replied. "Now get changed, and meet me down at the pool...I can trust you to not beat off before you come down, can't I?" Lindsay asked.

"Yes...you can," Jason answered.

"Good, or I swear you will never get this," Lindsay said, as she pulled the fabric of her bathing suit bottom to the side, showing Jason her gorgeous pussy once again. Lindsay smiled and walked out, leaving Jason and his raging hard on all alone.

Jason quickly changed, and walked outside to meet the guests who had arrived.

Jason recognized most of the faces as he scanned the crowd. He saw Katrina in her thong and matching bikini top. Seeing her in a bathing suit, made her boobs look even smaller then normal, though she did have a very sexy body.

Then he saw Holly, the girl who had first taken his virginity, and the first girl to tell him that he had a small penis. She was in her bra and panties, not even bothering to bring a real bathing suit. The white material turned see-through when wet, making seem as if she was completely naked. She didn't even notice Jason, as she was too busy flirting with Lindsay's ex boyfriend Brett. Jason was shocked to see him here. He looked even bigger with his shirt off.

Lindsay and Cindy were sunbathing on the side of the pool. The two of them next to each other, in their little bikinis was enough to give any man in America a raging erection. In between them, was a large guy that Jason didn't recognize. He was huge, cut, and wearing a tiny Speedo, which clearly was designed to show off his enormous bulge.

Lindsay's dad was also out back, wearing a bathing suit designed to show off his large package. He was grilling food for everyone. Not one person even acknowledged Jason walking out there. He decided to walk over and say hi to Lindsay's dad.

"Hey Mr. Mac, quite a bathing suit you got on there," Jason said as he walked over to the grill.

"Oh, you like it? Cindy said it looked sexy and showed that I had plenty to work with. I don't know If I would have worn it if I would have known how great the girls were going to look today. I've almost gotten hard a few times. You see the one girl, wearing bra and panties...It's like she's naked," Lindsay's dad said to Jordan, before he went inside to get some spices for the grill.

Jason walked around and made small talk with everyone. He couldn't help but feel nervous and out of place. At least 3 of the 4 girls there knew he had a very small dick, and he had to guess that Lindsay told Katrina too. No one really talked to him, even Lindsay spent most of the afternoon in conversation with the "Speedo guy" that Jason hadn't even been introduced to. Jason would later find out his name was Tom, and Cindy had been pushing for Lindsay to date him instead of Jason.

People made their way in and out of the house for the next couple of hours, until Cindy suggested a swimming race between the guys. No one really seemed into it, until Cindy suggested that the winning guy would get the girl of his choice to flash him.

Jason was so excited at the prospect of getting to see some Tit, he dove right into the pool. The other guys followed and the race began shortly after. Brett, Tom, Jason, and Lindsay's dad, raced back and forth in the pool 5 times.

Jason was winning the entire time. As he swam, he already started to picture what Cindy's boobs would look. His erection grew, and he lost focus for a few seconds. Tom took advantage of Jason's fault and passed him at the very last second.

Jason felt as if he would cry. It only got worse as he heard Tom say, "Ok Lindsay, Lets see those tits." Jason now realized that some random asshole guy was now going to see his own girlfriends breasts before he did...and he had been dating her for over a month now.

Jason watched as Lindsay walked over to Tom. Her smile was so big, you would of thought she wanted to get picked. Tom backed into a corner so no one else could see.

Lindsay stood in front of him and put her hands on the button in between her breasts. She then paused, and looked around to make eye contact with Jason. When their eyes met, she smiled, winked, and turned back around. Seconds later she opened up her top, showing Tom her marvelous tits. Tom's eyes lit up, as Jason's heart sank.

Next he watched Tom reach over and grab Lindsay's left breast, giving it a squeeze. Jason expected Lindsay to slap him across the face, but she just laughed and playfully pushed him away, before putting her top back on. Jason was so mad, he stormed into the house, needing time to calm down.

About ten minutes later Jason decided it was time to go to the bathroom and then head back out to the party. Jason stopped at the bathroom by the kitchen and hurriedly opened the door.

Once inside he eyes bulged from his head. There in front of him was Holly, bent over the sink, getting absolutely pounded by Lindsay's ex boyfriend Brett. He was fucking her in Lindsay's bathroom! When Jason entered, they both looked over at him, but neither one made any effort to stop or cover up. What was worse, Jason made no effort to leave. He was just staring at them, in awe.

"Either get down here and lick my nuts, or get the fuck out," Brett finally said to Jason.

"Its not his fault his staring. He's just never seen a real dick before," Holly responded, in a laughing tone.

Jason quickly shut the door and headed outside. He couldn't shake the image of Brett's massive penis, and the fact that Lindsay was having sex with that, right before she started to date him. Once outside, he found Lindsay by herself sunbathing.

"Where is everyone?" Jason asked her.

"There all fucking, in different rooms of the house," Lindsay answered. "After Tom saw my Tits, he couldn't stop talking about how horny he was. He wanted some alone time with me, but I knew Katrina hadn't cum in over a week, so I let her take him instead."

"Why aren't we fucking?" Jason asked.

"Well first cause you acted like a little baby after Tom saw my tits, and second because you haven't earned it yet," she answered. Don't worry though, you keep doing exactly what I say, and well be having sex soon enough. Now go sit inside for a little, I want to sunbathe topless and you haven't earned the right to see my boobs yet," Lindsay finished.

Jason thought to argue, but instead sulked his way back into the house, taking a seat. As he sat there, he thought to himself how the relationship was nothing like he first imagined. He was becoming more of a slave then a boyfriend. He was wearing a cock cage, eating her out on command, and hadn't even seen her tits yet. The worse part was he knew he couldn't change anything. He was ecstatic to even be in the presence of Lindsay...he would do whatever she wanted.

Over the next ten minutes Brett and Tom left, and the girls they were just fucking headed back to the pool.

Jason saw Lindsay coming towards him with that huge smile on, The one she only wore when she was about to humiliate Jason or force him to do something. Jason's stomach turned, and his dick grew as she approached him...

(To be continued)