Anything For The Customer

Story Info
Todd arrives early for his pick-up.
2.4k words
4.32
34.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Todd T
Todd T
2 Followers

Dedicated to a special someone, in Nashville...

Todd had done this so many times, that it seemed part of his routine. He enjoyed playing with himself, on the way to pick-up a customer. That way, he can greet his passenger with a nice hard-on, and see if there's any reaction.

So, now, he had his left hand on the steering wheel of the sedan and his right hand inside his boxer shorts. Oh, yeah, Todd thought. I'm going to have a nice bulge in my pants, when I arrive at this customer's house.

All Todd knew about his customer is that she called the limo office dispatcher and requested that her driver show up 30 minutes earlier than scheduled. And, the address was in one of the nicer sections of the city.

Todd wheeled the sedan down Hickory Lane and looked for the address. "Ah, there it is," Todd exclaimed. "Three-oh-seven." He pulled the shiny black Town Car into the driveway of a split level house that was nice, but not overly fancy.

Todd climbed out of the car, slipped on his suit coat, and walked up to the front door. He started to push the doorbell, when, all of a sudden, the door opened. There, standing before Todd, was a woman in a terrycloth robe. A very attractive woman, Todd observed. But, he said to himself, if that's my passenger, I'm going to be here for awhile, since she's not dressed yet.

"Hello" she said. "You are early----thank you very much. Please come inside." Todd stepped in to the hallway and continued to make eye contact with the woman. "Close the door, please" she said.

Todd looked around. To his left was a dining room. To the right, a small room with a piano and a couch and table. "Please follow me" the woman commanded. Todd followed her to the piano room, where she sat down on the couch. She made a motion with her hand, inviting Todd to sit on the couch with her. Never one to disobey a customer, Todd sat down.

"My name is Diane. And, what is your name?"

"I'm Todd. I was told to be here early, so I hope it's not TOO early" Todd was a master at buttering up a customer. He knows that usually, the friendlier he is, the bigger the tip.

"No, Todd, I'm so happy you are early. I have a rather strange request for you. But first, I must tell you---I am so relieved that you are a nice looking man. I was hoping I wasn't going to be stuck with a driver that looked like something out of a horror movie." With that, she crossed her leg, allowing the robe to fall open, just a little. Damm, Todd thought. What is she up to?

"Well, Todd said, "I could start with taking your luggage out to the car, if you'd like." But, being the observant person that he was, Todd did not see any luggage in this room, or the hallway.

"Well, Todd, we need to go upstairs. But, first, I need to ask you a special favor. Are you the type of person that blushes easy?"

Just WHAT is this lady up to, Todd thought. "No, I don't think I blush easy."

"Good, she said. She then held both her arms up in the air, like she was stretching. The sleeves of the bulky robe fell down a few inches, and Todd could see that both of Diane's wrists were bandaged. "I fell down while ice skating, last night. The doctor told me that nothing is broken or even sprained" she said. "But, he wrapped my wrists like this and told me to be careful, for a few days."

"Oh, I see" Todd stated. So, what the hell does all this have to do with me, Todd was asking himself? I just want to take this lady to the airport and collect my tip.

"So, Todd, here is my problem. My husband has been helping me since yesterday, with getting me dressed and undressed. He even gave me a nice bath last night." With that, Diane paused, and looked at Todd for some kind of reaction. Being the typical guy that he was, Todd immediately pictured this woman sitting in a bathtub, with her bandaged arms straight up in the air, while some faceless man gave her a sponge bath.

"Uh huh" Todd said.

"So, Todd, I need you to help me get dressed and finish packing my suitcase. Is that okay with you? Or do you feel that it's too strange of a request?"

"So where's your husband?" Todd asked.

"He had to leave on a business trip this morning. He didn't have time to help with my suitcase. So, Todd, will you help me?"

Okay, Todd thought. Let's get this straight: an attractive woman wants me to help her get dressed and I get paid to do it....Hmm...let's see...tough decision, eh Todd?

"Okay, Diane. What do you want me to do?"

"Follow me upstairs" Diane instructed. "My bedroom and my suitcase are up there." With that, she got up off the couch and started across the room. The terrycloth robe was still tied at the waist, but very loosely, now. Todd could see a little more leg, and even thought he saw a little thigh.

Upstairs, Diane led Todd to the master bedroom. There was a bath off to one side, and Todd noticed that there wasn't a door to the bathroom. Todd saw a black suitcase on the bed, opened up, and containing only a few articles of clothing.

"Why don't you take your suitcoat off, Todd" she suggested. Todd promptly took off the coat and placed in on a chair nearby. "I need to use the bathroom for a couple minutes, and then we'll get started." She then turned and walked towards the open doorway, leading to the bathroom. Diane paused at the door frame, reached inside and turned on a light. Then,as quick as can be, Diane un-tied her robe, and let it fall to the floor. Todd now was looking at THE most beautiful ass he ever saw. Oh, my, I do love this job sometimes, Todd thought.

But, something didn't feel right to Todd.....for a woman with injured wrists, she certainly was able to untie her robe and turn on the bathroom light with no problem. Hmmmm.....

But Todd was faced with a bigger problem: should he continue to look into the bathroom, where a nude woman is standing? Or should he be discreet, and look away, maybe even walking to the other side of the room? Decisions, decisions.

So, Todd did what most any guy would do. He took a couple steps towards the bathroom, so he had a better view of the striking brunette standing in front of the mirror.

"Not bad for a 42 year old, right Todd?" Todd wiped the drool off his chin, and managed to grunt something which sounded like "Yepts".

Diane then walked straight towards Todd, and, for the first time, he was able to see a front view of this magnificient creature. She was nicely tanned with small, yet still-firm breasts. Her stomache was flater than my 3-wood, Todd mused. Todd then allowed his eyes to gaze down a little farther, only to discover a completely shaved pussy. For once, Todd was speechless. He was without speech.

"Okay, Todd" Diane said. "Let's get started. I don't want to miss my plane. Let me sit down on the bed." She walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. "In that top drawer, over there is my panties. Pick out something for me to wear." Todd nodded his head and stepped over and opened the drawer, and found a drawer full of women's panties, all colors and styles. A buffet of panties. Todd always liked buffets.

"Which pair do you want?" Todd asked.

"Oh, you pick out a nice pair, Todd dear. Pick out something you would like to see me in." Todd quickly found a dark green thong, kind of satin-like material. Nice. Just the feel of the thong in his hands caused a stirring in Todd's own pantie area. Oh, great, Todd thought. Instant hard-on.

Todd closed the drawer and walked back to where Diane was sitting. "Are these okay?" Todd asked.

"Oh, yes, Todd. You must have read my mind, because that is one of my favorite pairs. Go ahead and kneel down and lets' put them on, shall we?"

Todd dropped to his knees quicker than a little old lady who spots a quarter on the floor of a casino. He was now staring directly at one of HIS favorite pairs.

Okay, Todd thought. I need to pinch myself and wake up. I am napping in the front seat of my sedan, having this wonderful dream of a being in front of hot, mature women, who has requested my assistance in selecting her wardrobe for the evening. Where should I pinch, so it hurts, but doesn't leave a mark? I need to wake up. Wakey wakey, Todd. Earth to Todd. Hello?

"Todd dear, what's wrong? Let's get these panties on me, shall we dear?" Diane then rested her arms on Todd's shoulders and sat on the very edge of the bed. Damm, Todd thought...I'm better at getting panties OFF a woman. But, he managed to slip the green thong on and slowly worked it up Diane's legs. Every couple inches, Todd touched her smooth leg, sending a million gigawatt volt to his penis. Zowie!

"Todd, give me a truthful answer. Do you like a woman completely shaved like me? Go ahead, dear, touch it. See how smooth it is." Todd now had the thong almost all the way up, and paused long enough to lightly run his fingers on the inside of Diane's thighs. He then allowed his fingers to make their way down to her bald pussy. Todd glanced up at Diane, who now had her head tilted back a little,and had her eyes closed.

"Please, Todd. Go ahead and touch me. I've wanted you to touch my sweet pussy ever since you walked into my house." Todd didn't need a second invitation, and now inserted one finger in Diane, and found her to be very wet, already. Todd began to move his finger in and out, slowly, but steady. "Oh, sweet baby, that feels so good. Do you like Diane's pussy Todd? Does it smell good? Taste it, hon. Show Diane how you like it."

Todd withdrew his finger and lightly licked the tip, looking directly at Diane. She had her eyes wide open, now, and had an almost animal-like look about her. Todd then put his finger to her lips, and she sucked her own juices off Todd's finger. She then sucked his finger into her mouth, almost with a deep-throat action. Gigawatts to the penis, again. A billion gigawatts, this time.

Diane then leaned forward and kissed Todd firmly on the lips. A little bit of her tounge found it's way into Todd's mouth. Gigawatts. Trillion.

"Okay, Todd dear. Let's keep focused. I need the matching bra, in the second drawer." Todd struggled to get off his knees, since his hard-on was SO big and it weighed a couple pounds, easy. Unexpected extra weight. Zowie.

Todd found the green lacey bra that matched the thong, and walked back to Diane. She then, stood up and turned her back to Todd. "Here, Todd, this should make it easier for you to slip on." Todd placed the bra on Diane, and allowed his hands to lightly brush against each of her breasts. She gasped, ever so quietly, and leaned back into Todd and his three-pound penis. Hell, she gasped a lot louder, when she felt that cock on her ass. Gigawatts for Todd. A billion trillion.

Todd continued to massage her breasts and Diane continued to grind against his cock. Not a word was spoken for several minutes. "Okay, Todd Dear, we'd better keep going." Easy for you to do, Todd thought.

Diane then informed Todd that her pants and blouse were hanging on the back of the closet door. Todd had a little more trouble getting the tight, black pants on Diane. Again, Todd thought of himself as an expert in removing articles of clothing, not the other way around. Oh, well.

By now, Todd's cock was ready to tear a hole in his suit pants, something that did not go unnoticed by Diane. "Well, well, Todd dear, it seems like you have a slight problem? Would you like Diane to help? Okay, dear, let's get my blouse on and we'll see what we can do about that problem."

Todd finished buttoning up the blouse, and stepped back to admire his work. Another job well done, he said to himself. All in a day's work.

"Come here, Todd. We don't have long before we have to leave for the airport. Come over by me, and unzip your pants." Todd quickly had his pants down to his knees, finally giving his cock a much-needed gulp of air. Diane gently got down on one knee, and then the other, and placed her tounge on the tip of Todd's cock. She could taste a little pre-cum, and she looked up at Todd and smiled. "Hmmm, dear. This won't take long, will it?"

Diane then placed her mouth over Todd's throbbing penis and sucked very firmly. She managed to take most of it in her mouth, in matter of seconds, and was slurping and sucking hungrily. Todd closed his eyes and let loose a long, steady stream of his jism, and Diane greedily sucked it all down her throat. Todd was amazed how quickly Diane was able to suck him to this climax. Normally, he could last for 15 or 20 minutes. But this wasn't normal. Well, it was....but it wasn't.

"Okay driver.Zip it up and grab my suitcase and let's get out of here." With that, Diane bounded down the steps and onto the front porch. Todd followed her out, closing the door behind him.

"And, by the way," Diane started, "just so you know-----that was only PART of your tip. I'll give you the rest of the tip, on the way to the airport. Okay if I ride up front with you?"

Diane opened the passenger door to the sedan and climbed in, while Todd placed the suitcase in the trunk. Ah, this is a tough job, sometimes, Todd thought. Zowie.

Todd T
Todd T
2 Followers