Anything For You Ch. 1

Story Info
A sub makes her first public appearance.
1.8k words
4.12
28.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i was curled on the couch with the cat and a book when the phone rang, reaching for it i almost spilled my tea and so i was a bit breathless when i answered "hello?"

"mouse? Listen to Me"

my heart quickened and my breath caught in my throat. He had never called me from work before, and i barely knew how to answer His sly code words.

"Yes, Sir?" i whispered.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?"

"No, Sir...i"

"Enough. Listen closely. You will go and make yourself a sandwich, and perhaps a bowl of soup, as we will not be eating until later tonight.

Then you will go upstairs, light candles, and take a long scented bath with the oils I like you to use. Drink your tea and read awhile while you soak. Then, braid your hair, but do not put on any make up.

"Do you understand so far, mouse?"

"Yes Sir" i was trembling violently.

"After your bath, you will look in the bedroom closet. On the highest shelf there is a black box. Dress yourself in what it contains, and then wait for me in bed. Do I need to repeat anything?"

"No, Sir, i understand."

"Good."

With that He hung up sharply leaving me with the receiver dangling from my hand. Already, my panties were wet. i was breathing quick and shallow. i sat down on the couch and picked up the cat, snuggling him to my chest, trying to calm down.

"Poe? Poe? what do you think silly kitty? i can't believe this..."

He looked at me and began purring.

i set him down and went to the kitchen to fix lunch. i ate in a shocked silence, and barely remember tasting anything. i gathered up my teacup and book and make my way to the bathroom.

i filled the tub and closed my eyes as the steam, candlelight and scented oils enveloped my senses.

i slid into the steaming water, letting the heat wash away my tension. i ran my hands over my body and tried to imagine what this night would hold.

After i finished, i dried myself, braided my hair, and went to find the box. i reached for it and set it on the bed before opening it. As i did, my breath caught again in my throat. On top of a mound of white silk lay a dazzling collar of white leather and rhinestones. i wrapped it around my neck and closed the buckle. i then removed a corset, boned and brocaded and unbelievably soft. i laced this up to my breasts cinching it tightly. Then there was a white thong, garter belt and stockings. i put all of this on, and could not resist looking at myself in the large mirror that hung on the wall at the foot of our bed. i felt incredibly special that He had picked this all out for me. i lay down then upon the black sheets to read and wait.

Slamming startled me...i had drifted into a half sleep, and it had grown dark outside the window. He was home.

He entered the room and i gasped. He was dressed in a black suit, unbuttoned so that i could see the leather vest tight over the muscles of His chest. He smiled at me.

"Come to Me, mouse."

i crawled off the bed and knelt at His feet, kissing the shiny leather of His boots.

He moved to the bed and motioned for me to follow.

He sat, as i knelt at His side on the floor.

"Oh, my mouse, you have mussed you hair. Let Me fix it. Fetch the hairbrush little one."

i crawled quickly to the bathroom and returned with the hairbrush in my teeth.

"Sit up here" He said, taking the brush from my lips.

i sat on His lap as He unbraided my hair and began to run the brush through it slowly.

i closed my eyes and slipped into bliss.

"My mouse?" He said then.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Did you follow my instructions?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Did I tell you to sleep, mouse?"

My breath caught.

"No, no Sir."

"Stand up."

I obeyed, and He pulled me face down over His lap. He rested the brush upon my ass.

"How many do you think that deserves, mouse?"

"i...i don't know Sir..i..."

"Enough. 100 then"

And with that He began to bring the heavy wooden hairbrush down on my ass with loud cracks. i began to squirm. He placed His other hand upon my back, and pressed me into His legs as He continued to spank me.

"That has earned you 50 more with the belt, mouse, now be still"

i stopped moving immediately. My breathing grew rougher as the strokes began to really sting. Finally He finished. He ran His hand lightly over my sore flesh, and pulled me off His lap.

"Now go get the belt." He said.

i began to walk to the chest where He kept His toys.

"Did I tell you to walk there, mouse?"

"No, Sir, i'm sorry" i fell to my knees and continued, now crawling, towards the chest.

"Bring the paddle as well."

"Yes, Sir"

I knelt beside the chest and opened the latch. I bent towards it and grasped the belt in my teeth, then, reaching for the paddle with my hands, i placed that between my lips with the belt. i turned and crawled back towards Him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh, mouse, what's wrong?" He said as He took the toys from my mouth.

"i hate making stupid mistakes, Sir, i want to be perfect for You."

"Ah, but you will, little one, and tonight I will be testing your perfection. Now go and bend over the dresser."

i obeyed, shaking, and as He began to bring the belt down on my ass, my mind drifted. Whatever could He mean? He had tested me in various ways before, but everything was so different tonight. i was filled with a nervous anticipation of what the night would bring. He then switched to the paddle, and the sting snapped my mind back.

"Have you been paying attention, mouse?"

"Oh, Sir, i'm sorry...i"

"Count these then, perhaps that will keep your mind on your correction."

As i began to count, He quickened the pace of the paddling until i was breathless, trying to keep up.

Finally it was over, and He gathered me into His arms, kissed my face where the tears has fallen, and laid me on the bed.

"Don't move." He said, and left the room.

My mind spun, lying there alone in the stillness. Outside, it had begun to rain, and i watched the drops streak the window, reflecting in the moonlight.

I heard Him return.

"Sit up."

He was holding a stunning white dress so that i could see it. He moved towards me and slipped it over my head, then stood me up, and smoothed it over my thighs. He went to the closet and brought out a pair of Victorian style white boots, and handed them to me. i slipped my feet into them and began to button them up. They came nearly to my knees and felt wonderful. He then slipped long white gloves over my hands. On the side of the gloves were laces, and He pulled my arms together and laced them behind my back. He looked me over then, and gestured for me to follow Him.

i could not figure out why we were leaving the bedroom, but i obeyed, balking only when He opened the front door and gestured for me to walk outside.

"But Sir..." i said softly

"Do not question Me." He snapped.

Trembling terribly, i stepped outside, and saw that a limousine was parked at the curb. As He walked towards it a man stepped from the driver's seat. He was dressed in skintight black leather pants that laced completely up each side, a soft and billowing white shirt, black leather boots, and a black leather collar with a ring attached. i was stunned.

We reached the limo and the man opened the door for us. He climbed in and told me to follow.

i crawled inside, mumbling a thank you to the driver.

"What did you say, mouse?"

"I was thanking the driver, Sir."

"I realize that, mouse, but what did you say?"

"I said 'thank you' Sir."

"Without showing him respect, mouse?"

"I didn't know that i ...."

"Listen closely" He said, grabbing my chin and turning me to face Him. By now the driver had entered the car and shut the door. i was horrified that he was hearing all of this. "Daniel" He said then.

"Yes, Sir?" the driver replied.

"Are you a slave?"

"i am, Sir."

"And did my mouse here thank you respectfully?"

"Well, Sir...i'm sure she..."

"This will be her first introduction to the club and tonight she is required to treat everyone with respect, surely you remember that, Daniel?"

"Yes, Sir, but.."

"Do you understand what you did, mouse?"

"Yes, Sir, i'm sorry i just didn't..."

"Now you do."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now you see that bag on the seat there, mouse?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Fetch it"

i slipped down to the floor of the car, moved to the other side, and grasped the handle of the bag in my teeth. i returned to Him, and He took it from me. Then from the side of the car He pulled out a table between the seats. He turned me and pressed me down, so that i was leaning over the table. He then lifted my skirt. i felt my face grow hot. This was unbelievable, to be so humiliated in front of another. He had never done this to me before, and even before i heard Him unzip the bag, i had begun to sob.


"Hush now, mouse, tonight is very special, you will be introduced to an entire group of people like ourselves, and they will be accepting. But, you must be on your best behavior. Tonight you are being tested as am I, and I will punish you as I see fit. If that happens to be in front of others, so be it. Do you understand?"

i couldn't answer. My mind was reeling, to be in public...i couldn't....

And then i heard Him removing something from the bag, and felt stiff leather strike my skin. i groaned and sobbed louder, i couldn't control it now. He continued to spank me as i sobbed, harder and harder. Finally, i could control my breathing, and grew quiet. He pulled me up on to the seat next to Him and fastened my seatbelt. i collapsed onto His shoulder as He spoke to Daniel.

"Drive on." He said "She's ready."

i had no idea if this was true.

More Later....8*)