Anything Means Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shouldn't you be ovulating like now? How about your daughter, could we be fortunate that she's like her mother?" I don't know how she knew it, but guessed close friends might know about each others periods, if not out of self preservation.

"Yeah..." she turned to her daughter, "we're very lucky to be in-tune," she licked her lips and then bit her lower lips while her daughter blushed. I guessed they were going down as often as they could, if their pussies tasted half of what mom's do I couldn't blame them.

"Well, then," mom said looking at her friend, "how about we fix dinner while our kids work on putting a baby in her, and we can gossip about them".

Her daughter grabbed my hand and dragged me of, she wanted a baby, badly and right now. Mom shouted behind us to leave the door open, they wanted to hear "if we were behaving". Not to leave out details, but her daughter being my age was different from mom, and I realized how mom must have felt breaking me in, she was as inexperienced as I was. But, I got her going good and filled her up good. It felt good, but there was something missing, she wasn't mommy, but I hoped she wanted more than one or that we'd have to try again. Our mothers came to announce dinner was ready, and said we looked so cute, but remarked on how carelessly we have flung clothes all over.

After dinner I took moms friend to bed, she was more experienced than her daughter, but like her daughter, no comparison to mom. We waved both of them good bye knowing my sperm was seeking their eggs and we all hoped for the best. When mom and I were alone, she asked me how it was to sleep with two other women, and I told her it was nice but that she was so much better. She said that part of that might be that we've had much more time to learn each others bodies.

She told me that when I was busy breeding them, she'd spoken to them and her friend was totally lesbian, her daughter had been by IVF so I was her first man. She winked at me and told me she enjoyed her friend telling her that, joking that her friend was the one that needed to get laid all along. Her daughter on the other hand was bi, and apparently had been having a little crush on me that her mother kept teasing her about and that she had hoped to one day hook us up. She asked me if I would consider helping them, by being their official sperm donor, not just secret one.

Mom also said that, her friends daughter, was a good looking thing. I told her that she need not worry, and she surprised me by saying, "good, I'll tell her mother that when they move closer to us you'll tend to her daughter's cock needs for her". I later learned that the plan was to get her an IUD when she'd gotten enough babies from me so we didn't have to bother with condoms. She said the latter was her condition, her son deserved the full pleasures of sex. I love my mom so much it hurts.

12