Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at her face, her eyes closed along with her mouth, her nostrils flared with her labored breathing. I kissed her lips gently. She kissed me back. My cock stayed hard for quite some time. Peggy just held me on top of her. I was surprised that my cock was still hard.

"Fuck me some more, please?" she asked. "Slow and soft, please."

She released me. I pushed up off of her and slowly started to fuck her again. Her pussy was a sloppy mess, yet turned me on for some reason. It wasn't as if I hadn't fucked her twice in one night before. I moved slow and easy. It was on the downward stokes she moaned as I pressed hard against her clit.

"Yes, just like that, dear. I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too, sweetheart," I replied pressing into her once more.

"Oh god, I'm coming so nice," she said softly.

Then her hips started to buck against me on the down stroke. I just pressed into her hard she fucked herself on my cock, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone. She kept it up for quite some time. Then she just collapsed under me. Looking down at her, I saw her eyelids fluttering. I pulled my cock from her and gently moved to her side. She was out for a good five minutes. I was starting to get worried when her eyes opened and she looked up at me smiling.

"Holy shit!" she whispered closing her eyes once again.

I went and got another washcloth. She was still lying there, legs spread obscenely, eyes closed, breathing softly. Cleaning her as gently as I could, she only moaned once. When she stopped leaking, I stopped cleaning. I tossed the cloth back into the bathroom. I pulled the covers up over her body, smiling down at her. I then turned out the light and crawled in next to her. I was asleep in minutes.

Chapter 3

When I woke, with a start, thinking I was late for work, I sat up too quickly. I was dizzy as I remembered today was Saturday. Looking next to me, I saw that Peggy was already up. The bathroom door was open and I could hear the shower running. Smiling, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I pulled the shower curtain back and saw Peggy standing under the showerhead, eyes closed, head back. She slowly lowered her head, opening her eyes a big smile on her beautiful face.

I stepped in with her, she moved so I could get under the stream of hot water. It felt wonderful. Then Peggy was with me, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her tightly against me. She moaned as we stood there. All too soon, the water turned cool. Peggy quickly washed my genitals and we turned off the water and dried ourselves off. Then Peggy was in my arms hugging me hard.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you just as much," I whispered back.

We stood there for quite some time. Never moving, not talking, just holding each other. And to my surprise, my cock was not hard.

"What are we going to do today?" asked Peggy.

"We still have to settle some things, don't we?"

"Ah, yes, things," she said giggling. "Do you think we can do that without it winding up like last night?"

"Well, I think we are both over the initial shock, so we should be able to talk about things like normal people," I said softly.

"Ah, but are we normal people?"

"Let's get dressed and go get something to eat," I said letting go of Peggy.

"Okay, I think I can handle that. Where are we going?"

"IHOP?"

"Okay," replied Peggy headed to the bedroom.

We both dressed and headed out the door.

* * * *

When we returned we both sat down on the couch. Both of us groaned as we patted our tummies. I was beyond full. Peggy was too. We looked at each other. I winked at her.

"Not until sometime after lunch," scolded Peggy. "I ate too much."

"Me also dear," I replied chuckling. I then let out a huge burp. "Sorry."

"I feel the same way." She too let out a loud burp. We both chuckled. As we sat there trying to remember why we ate so much.

"You do know, what we ate was mostly protein?" Peggy asked.

"There must have been a reason for that," I said chuckling again.

"Turn the TV on. The news. Let's see what's going on out there," Peggy said.

Looking around for the remote, I spotted it on the coffee table in front of me. Shaking my head, I leaned forward to pick it up and a hug burp escaped from me. Shaking my head at Peggy's laughter, I leaned back and turned on the TV. I flipped to one of the 24-hour news stations, turned up the sound, and dropped the remote between us.

We both sat there staring at each other, not at the TV. I was thinking about what Peggy was willing to do for me and what I was willing to do for her. Or was that what Peggy and I would be getting? Looking at her chest, I saw her nipples were hard. I smiled as I looked back up at her smiling face.

"What are you thinking of, dear?" I asked.

"About you and what you are willing to let me do, if I want," replied Peggy. "What are you thinking about?"

"About you and what you said you would do for me and let me do," I replied.

We both smiled again. Peggy sighed as she looked into my eyes.

"I love you so much, saying that doesn't seem to express what I feel."

"I love you and agree with you."

I closed my eyes and sighed as I thought of Peggy, legs spread, sitting on Allen's desk, his faced plastered to her pussy. She was looking at me, then down at Allen. As she came for the second time she looked at me and mouthed 'I love you' to me. I shivered as I sat on the couch. I opened my eyes, Peggy was staring at me, eyes open wide.

"What were you thinking?" she asked.

"I was envisioning you, sitting on Allen's desk, looking at me, as he licked and sucked on your pussy."

Peggy shook with a small orgasm. Then her eyes closed, her head nodding. I could only imagine what she was thinking. She started shivering as her head went back. Then she opened her eyes looking at me with lust shooting out like laser bolts.

"And what were you thinking about?"

"I was watching you fuck Carol on her desk after eating her to one orgasm already."

"So you want to watch me fuck Carol?" I asked.

"Yes," she growled softly.

"And you wouldn't mind fucking Allen, given the chance?"

"How do I answer that?" she asked.

"Do you want to fuck Allen?"

"Yes. NO. I don't know. One minute in my head I am loving it. The next minute I'm repulsed by what we are doing. Then I look up and you are watching with your hard cock in your hand as you are watching us and I start to cum, hard. Please don't hate me?"

"I'm not going to hate you, we haven't done anything yet. It's all just talk and fantasy right now," I said softly.

"Oh, yeah," she replied.

"Can you move?"

"Where too?" she asked back.

"Over here next to me," I said patting the cushion next to me.

"Sure. I'm not that full or that sore," she said smiling at me.

She was right. I was so sore from last night that I could barely move. She slid over next to me. A few grunts and groans escaped her throat. I smiled at her as she snuggled into my side. I slide my arm around her shoulders. She sighed as I gave her a little squeeze.

"Now how were you going to approach Allen?" I asked.

"Hmm... I think I have a couple of different ways to approach him. But first I need to know when your last raise was and how much," she said softly.

"It was a year and a half ago and was about six thousand dollars."

"And that put you up around the one hundred thousand dollar mark?"

"Yes."

"Well, a year and a half is a long time between raises. When is or was your annual review?"

I looked at my smart girl as she asked me these questions. Then I remembered whom she worked for, Carol, her boss, was head of human resources. I nodded at her as she talked.

"About a month ago," I said.

"Did he say anything about a raise or a cost of living adjustment?"

"No, he didn't and neither did I, but I was working on this big project at the time and wasn't really paying attention. He did give me an excellent review though," I said.

"Good to know, good to know," she said shivering.

"You just had an orgasm," I groaned.

"I did. Sorry. I'm just thinking about what I'll say and do. Now, I'll have to dress kind of sexy, too. You won't mind that will you?"

"No, I love it when you dress sexy but what about work?" I asked.

"That will just give Carol an incentive, is all. But I'm hoping it will convince Allen to not only want me more than once but will give you a raise."

"I see. What will you tell him?" I asked.

"I think I'll just saunter into his office one Friday, jump up on his desk, spread my legs, and ask him if he would like to eat me. Then depending on his answer I will tell him what is really going to happen."

"What's really going to happen?" I asked.

"What we discussed last night. He can eat me once a week for the next twenty weeks or...

"... or he can fuck the shit out of you for the next ten weeks in his office. He has a really nice couch in there."

"Or that," Peggy said surprise in her voice.

"Now you know gigolos don't get paid as much as high-priced call girls. So how much of a raise do you want? In dollars, so I know how many times I will have to fuck or eat Carol," I said smiling at her as she looked up at me.

"Close to what you will be getting. What does a gigolo get?" asked Peggy.

"Hell if I know. Let's say two hundred to eat her pussy and five hundred to fuck her, good."

"So you would be fucking her twenty times or eating her for forty weeks, said Peggy.

"Yep. I could be very busy on Fridays."

"Huh?" grunted Peggy.

"Well, you come to Allen's office at lunch time, then after work, I meet you at your office to fuck Carol. Does she leave at the same time as you?"

"No. She stays until six every night. Well, it looks like you have it all figured out then. I just have to talk to Allen and you have to talk to Carol."

"Me, talk to Carol? This is all your idea, you get to talk to both of them. I just get to stand there, looking pretty, nod my head, and smile. Then I watch you and Allen. Then you watch me and Carol."

"All right, all right, I'll do all the talking. God, I love you."

"I love you too."

She turned her head and kissed my chest. I had a t-shirt on but that didn't bother her. She closed her eyes pressing her head against my chest. I just watched her face. For the rest of the day, we just sat on the couch hugging and gently kissing each other. I stroked her hair as we sat silently, thinking. I knew what I was thinking about, yet my cock never got hard. I was thinking about my wife, letting another man, suck her pussy while I watched. That was the part I didn't quite understand. How was she going to get me into Allen's office or was she? I could just sit at my desk and watch which would be just fine with me, unless he talked her into moving to the couch.

Then I was thinking about Carol. Did I really want to fuck her? I would have to make up my mind about that before I found myself between a rock and a hard place. I think I did as long a Peggy was for me doing that. Then a thought raced though my head, "what happens when it's all done?" Do we just stop? Do we find something new to keep us charged up and loving each other? Not that I would ever stop loving Peggy but how would we each feel when the fun and games were over? Or would Allen think as long as he gave me good raises that he could keep on eating and/or fucking Peggy? Would Carol expect me to show up every week to fuck or eat her pussy? All of those questions we would have to address. I looked down at Peggy, she seemed to be asleep, yet her breathing was not that of a woman asleep.

Chapter 4

"You awake, darling?" I whispered.

"Yes, just thinking," she replied.

"Me too. What were you thinking about?" I asked softly.

"Gees... a lot of stuff I hadn't thought about before I asked you that question," she replied.

"Stuff like, do you really want to fuck Allen or have him lick your pussy? Or do you really want me to fuck Carol? Or what happens when we're done? Do we just stop? Do we find something else to do like that? Would Allen think that as long as he kept giving me good raises you would just keep on fucking him? Or Carol, would she think I would show up every week or whatever even after the agreed-upon period?"

"Shit, you seem to have gotten them all," she said softly sitting up and looking me in the eyes.

"It's almost lunch, do you want to go get something?" I asked.

"No, I'm not all that hungry. Are you?" she asked.

"No, not really."

"And one final thing. When would we start this?"

I nodded at her. I pulled her to me, hugging her gently. She hugged me back.

"When? That's the question. Maybe if we had a when the rest would fall into place."

"Well, we could wait two weeks and mull everything over. Talk some more and maybe answer some of our questions," Peggy said.

"That's sound good to me, yet all I can think about is watching a cock slide into you and fucking the shit out of you while I watch."

"Oh my! You too? All I can think about is watching you fucking a pussy while I sit there and watch. Then maybe join in once you make her cum," said Peggy.

We both sat there looking into each other's eyes.

"So, I guess we're doing this then?" asked Peggy.

"Yes, I guess we are. Are you as horny as I am?"

"Yes. But I think I'm too sore down there for anything to happen tonight."

"How about we just go out for dinner and dancing?" I asked.

"That sounds nice. Let's go have a nice long soak in the hot tub while we wait for dinner time."

Peggy got up turned and helped me get to my feet. My back was killing me from last night. Before we left tonight, I would take a couple of Vicodin I had from the last time I threw my back out which was only about a month or so ago. Our hot tub is on the back porch, which wasn't screened in. Peggy just led me to the back door and grabbed a couple if towels we keep there, just for occasions like this. She went out the backdoor and started stripping down on the porch. I looked around wondering if anyone was watching. I was slightly embarrassed.

"Gees don't be a prude, dear," Peggy, admonished me giggling.

I helped Peggy remove the top of the hot tub. Then I stripped down and climbed into the tub next to her. She turned on the bubble machine and the water jets. I found a jet just in the right place and let it pound my back muscles into submission. The water was warm and the bubbles were tickling Peggy. She was sitting there giggling as the bubble rose between her legs. Leaning back in her seat, Peggy started to relax. She closed her eyes and moaned as the jets pounded her muscles too. I did the same. I was quickly relaxing as was Peggy.

We both sat there reveling in the warm water. My back muscles were feeling better and better. Peggy moaned. I moaned. Eyes closed, I almost jumped out of my skin as Peggy's hand wrapped around my soft cock. She squeezed it. I moaned again. We sat there for a long time, she never let go of my cock. I was so relaxed that I wasn't hard. It did feel good to have Peggy's hand wrapped around my dick though. After about an hour, our skin, winkled as prunes we decided to get out of the tub. We slowly climbed out helping each other. Peggy dried me off and I dried her off.

I turned off all the do-dads and we put the top back on the tub. Then we went inside and went to the bedroom to lie down for a while. Peggy grabbed her phone and set an alarm, just in case we fell asleep.

* * * *

I woke to lips pressed against mine. I moaned as the kiss continued. Opening my eyes, I saw Peggy pulling back from kissing me. She smiled.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"I do, so far," replied.

"Well, it's time to get up. I made reservations at Ricardo's. I hope you have a taste for Italian?"

"Italian sounds good, but isn't Ricardo's a Mexican restaurant?" I asked.

"Oh shit! Well, I hope you like Mexican then," she replied giggling.

"I do. Ricardo's is a fancy dress place though."

"Good. I like you in a suit."

"And I like you in a sexy dress."

We both laughed as Peggy helped me up. I was surprised I wasn't hurting at all. We took a shower together. There was hardly any fooling around. Once dried off, Peggy was at the closet pulling my best suit from the hanger, along with a pale blue shirt and a black tie.

"Get yourself some sexy undies and get out of here. Wait for me in the living room. I may be awhile," ordered Peggy.

Looking sheepishly at her, I picked up my clothes and left the bedroom. The door closed behind and I heard the lock click. 'Socks!' I thought turning around. The door flew open and a pair of socks hit me in the chest. I caught them, then I heard the lock click again. Smiling I headed to our other bedroom and lay my clothes out on the bed. Nodding I went across the hall feeling my face. I needed a shave.

"Don't you dare shave," Peggy shouted through the open door.

The door closed again only this time I didn't hear the lock click. Smiling I continued into the bathroom where I found some deodorant and my extra toothbrush and tooth paste. Finished in the bathroom, I got dressed then went to the living room and flipped on the TV. I sat in my favorite chair and flipped through the channels. I must have found something to my liking as the next thing I remember is Peggy standing in front of me. Looking up I groaned loudly. She was beautiful. Getting up I went to hug her but she stepped back.

"Not yet Jeff, honey. Later, I don't want you to muss me up," she said softly smiling at me.

"Right! You do look beautiful and oh so huggable," I said winking at her.

"Feeling better are we?" she asked giggling.

"A little." I had taken two Vicodin about fifteen minutes ago.

"Well, I'm still sore down there. Let's go," said Peggy.

The meal at Ricardo's was fabulous. I did notice the stares from not only the wait staff but other dinners also. Peggy was smiling all through dinner. I even noticed a slight blush on her chest. The dress she had decided to wear was a short black cocktail dress I had bought for her several years ago. This was only the second time she had worn it ever. It was short, yet hugged her body. The scoop neck almost went low enough to see her nipples and did show a good amount of cleavage. It was tight to her waist, yet flared out a touch so as not to be too tight to her legs. And from the looks she was getting, I knew the guys would be hitting on her at the dance club we frequented.

Not that it would mean much to me, as she always went home with me, to the consternation of all the single guys there. I smiled at her as I signed the credit card receipt. I stood going around to help her up out of her chair. She smiled at me as she rose, grabbing her clutch from the tabletop. She walked out on my arm. She was so beautiful. We both could hear the gasps as we past tables on the way out. It was a short drive to the dance club. We had been here many, many times. We always had fun, even though every guy there asked her to dance. I surmised it would be even more so tonight. I was lucky that she was picky about who she danced with. I just hoped there were no assholes there tonight.

The place was jumping and crowded. The doorman let us in right away as he knew us. The owner of the place was my Uncle Jim. He was almost as young as me and was my mother's younger brother. As we stepped through the door he was there to meet us.

"Jeff, Elizabeth, how nice to see you."

"Uncle Jim," I said sticking out my hand.

He took it briefly then turned to Peggy, she had her arms around him in an instant. Jim was looking at me as he raised his arms around her waist. I just chuckled. Peggy even kissed him on the cheek as she always does. He looked totally embarrassed. When she let him go he backed away.