Anywhere Anytime

Story Info
A Thai ladyboy and man have one week before their wedding.
11.2k words
4.66
51.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xploring96
xploring96
234 Followers

The following story includes a transgender character, Domination/submission and derogatory terms used to humiliate. If this offends you please do not read any further.

Feedback is appreciated.

*****

DAY 1

Kyle slowly wakes up thinking he must have fallen asleep in the outdoors. He feels butterfly wings brushing against his ear and a tree limb against his leg. Opening his eyes he discovers his fiancée Bee alternating between softly kissing, and firmly flicking her tongue, against his ear. Looking down he sees her left leg intertwined with his right leg and her hard tree trunk of a cock rubbing straight up against this leg.

Kyle thinks to himself how lucky he is. Even first thing in the morning she still possesses the most striking look he has ever seen on a woman. She has a small face with piercing dark oriental eyes. They are sheltered beneath long, low arching, dark eyebrows. She has a small angular nose above a tiny mouth. Her diamond blonde hair is cut in a long bob that is curled under at the bottom, and parted a little bit off center on the left. She keeps the hair on her left side brushed back behind her ear. Her pristine skin is fair with shades of almond pressing through.

As his gaze proceeds down her nude body he comes to her flat chest with tiny light mahogany colored nipples above a slender torso. Kyle has always found small breasts on Asian women so much sexier than large breasts on Western women. Bee's tits are extremely small. Everything down to her tiny waist is feminine. Her svelte body at times appears more that of a girl than the twenty-three year old woman she is. She has moderately defined hips giving her a slightly rounded butt. No JLo booty, but definitely womanly.

Below her waist her girlish figure continues, but it is counterbalanced by the monster cock between her long, thin, firm legs. It is the same dark color as her nipples. She completely shaves her bush so her full cock is on display. In its natural state she is uncut with six thick inches hanging down in front of her tight balls. In the aroused state she is currently in, it is nine inches of rigid flesh. And the head has sprung out from its cowl of skin.

Kyle's hand reaches down squeezing her firm bum. Finding her tight little hole, he starts to massage it with his finger. He loves her ass and hopes she will soon let his tongue go to work where his finger is now.

"Good morning," she says with her thick Thai accent. Then she nibbles and bites his ear lobe before proceeding to kiss and suck her way down his neck. Eventually she moves to his lips, becoming less gentle and more assertive. As Kyle opens his lips she thrusts her tongue all the way down to his throat then around in his mouth. She hunts for his tongue and once discovering it, fences with it using her own tongue. She has now moved and is straddling his legs. Her big hard cock rubbing against his small soft one. As she slowly grinds them together, he begins to get stiff.

With her chest near his face she leans forward and lets his tongue find her right nipple. He teasingly circles it with his tongue three, four, five times. Then sucks it into his mouth as he rubs her left nipple.

Kyle is small for a man. Five foot nine and only about one hundred and thirty pounds. He has thick, short cut, dark hair, and because of his small size no significant definition to his body. Bee is five nine too. Only with her lean body and long legs, along with being female, she appears tall and strong. Whereas Kyle appears short and unassuming.

There are many more ways in which they contrast each other. His cock is cut, thin, three inches soft and less than six inches hard. She has always joked with him that the one with the biggest cock gets to be on Top. Given that she is bigger when limp than Kyle is when hard, using this logic, Bee always gets to be the Top. The truth is they both want it this way in any case.

Kyle is white, submissive, loves to suck cock, lick ass, get fucked, and eat cum. Bee is that rare Thai ladyboy who is Dominant, with a hung cock, who knows how to, and loves to use it. The two of them prove the adage opposites attract. That is why they are getting married in one week.

Looking down at him she says, "I am so horny this morning. You have to take care of Lola." Then she crawls forward and places her legs on either side of his head positioning her big rod on his lips. Lola is her pet name for her cock. She likes to say anything as big and strong as Lola is, needs to have its own name.

Kyle immediately opens his mouth and raises his head until his lips are against her balls. In one motion he is deep throating her. The first time they slept together he could barely get five inches in his mouth before he started gagging. Over time he has learned how to get her all the way in.

She knows most guys could never swallow all of her. And nobody, when she first let them suck her, ever could. But Bee loves getting her blowjobs and if a man was going to be with her in a long-term relationship, he has to go deep on her. At least seven inches. She also always knew any husband would have to be a cocksucker who was able to take all of her.

It isn't the only reason she is marrying him, but it is a prerequisite. It's not only Bee that loves getting sucked however, Kyle lives to suck her off too. And starting off today with Lola down his throat is as good as life gets for him.

Grabbing both sides of his head she starts to fuck his face. Advancing and retreating in and out of his throat. This morning she doesn't want long and slow. She just wants to cum! "Suck me off fast, swallow my load, and I will let you eat my ass until you cum." Bee knows how addicted he is to her perfectly shaped ass, and what an incentive this is to him.

Pulling back so just the head is in his mouth he sucks on it and runs his tongue over the head. Picking up the pace he sucks harder each time the head is near his tongue. Finally she grunts while depositing six powerful streams into his mouth. Not a drop is ever wasted.

As always he opens his mouth displaying her cum to her. They both view this dramatic act as a symbol of his subservience to her sexual power. The ability for a ladyboy to cum in Thailand is a sign of potency and is literally referred to as power.

"You may swallow now my bitch."

Kyle exaggerates the swallowing motion in a theatrical display to further please this ravishing strong woman.

With this exhibit of submission complete she turns around facing his feet. Once again she places her legs on either side of his head. She then sits up straight, bringing her butt to his face.

"Eat it, ass slut," she says while pushing harder down onto his face.

Kyle vigorously assaults her hole with his tongue. As she is exclusively a Top, and it has been years since she took anything in her ass. It is far too tight to be penetrated with a tongue. But he licks it and presses his tongue on it as if his life depends on it. While jerking his little tool, combined with his tongue up her ass, it is a matter of only a few more minutes before he shoots three streams of thick white cum onto his hand and stomach.

"Good boy. You are so predictable. Always three. Lick it up then let's have a shower."

After the shower Kyle makes them each an omelet and hash. This is not some Domme thing where Bee makes him serve her at all times. Outside of sex there is no Dom/sub expression in their relationship. They truly enjoy each other's company and respect each other. As they do in the bedroom as well. It is just that with sex they both have their kinks which turn them on, and also happen to compliment each other's passions.

Out of the bedroom they refer to each other with sweet names as so many young couples do. But when Bee the Domme comes out, the submissive Kyle becomes her bitch, slut, bottom, faggot, whore. Kyle is turned on by this as much, if not more than Bee.

For Bee the words are a verbal expression of her power. The more ways she controls him the more extreme everything becomes for her.

For Kyle it goes beyond merely pleasing her, relinquishing control to her, and being her submissive. Implicit in the humiliation from the words, is that they are means of making himself more vulnerable to her, which shows the trust he has in her as his Domme.

But this morning, as he does every morning, Kyle is making the breakfast because he is a great cook. He has often thought if he were to start things over again that he would go to culinary school. But having put the time and effort into getting his iron ring as an engineer, he could not walk away from the profession.

As they are eating Bee says, "My Love we need to talk. You know how much the wedding means to me. It is a childhood dream come true. Ever since I was a nine years old when I first saw a white wedding dress. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and the most painful thing for me. I realized that being a young boy I would never experience the joy of being a bride. If I was back home that would still be my reality. Now here in Canada though, you are going to make my dream come true."

More than ten years ago Canada made same sex marriage legal. In Thailand despite, having a large gay and very large transgender population, it is still not legal.

He was a surprised to hear her refer to herself as a boy. She almost never does as she is now a woman in all ways except for her cock. She is not the only one to regard her only as a woman. To Kyle she will never be anything else. Even when she is fucking his face or his ass, she is still the woman of his dreams.

She reached across the table and held his hands. "Thank you so much for marrying me. Since this is the last week before the wedding, the anticipation and the stress are beginning to build up in me."

"I will take care of any last details about the wedding. You won't have to deal with that. But what I need from you is to help me deal with the emotions I can already feel, and that I know will continue. You have seen me before when I need to release and relax from stuff like this. You know how horny I get at times like this. Over the next week I need you to just accept that Lola and I are going to need and use you more than ever before. I am asking you to please just let us use you wherever and whenever we want. No questions, reservations, or hesitation"

Kyle laughed, "So you are basically asking me to be your sex toy for the next week?"

With a mischievous smile Bee replies, "Yes you could say that. But it may end up more intense than it ever has been before."

"OK babe I'm all yours."

This approach to releasing stress isn't completely without merit. There have been many studies showing that sex reduces stress as well as other harmful physical reactions that build up in the body in times of increased anxiety.

Bee, however, isn't basing her comments on having read any medical or scientific articles. It originates from her own experience. How sex and Domination have helped her cope with some difficult times in her past. As a transgender woman who has moved halfway around the world, she has faced more than her share of difficult times.

DAY 2

Sunday has Bee going over the guest list and the RSVPs they have received. Then checking them against the seating plan. The caterers require the final numbers tomorrow.

Although she told Kyle she would take care of all the details, there are some guests she doesn't know as well as he does, and she comes over time after time to ask his opinion about who to seat together. Kyle continues to be taken away from watching his football game to help her. He never complains, but it is somewhat frustrating. It's the first week of the season and he has been waiting for weeks in anticipation of the return of football.

Upon finally completing the seating plan she again requests his help. This time with the food. They both love Thai food. Along with all its combinations of spices, it has such complex but delicious flavors. They have found a caterer with a wonderful Thai cook for the reception. They are, however, in the West and they know there are some who don't appreciate the incredible dishes from the Land of Smiles. For this reason they are making alternative food available. In addition, these days you have to accommodate people with gluten or nut allergies. She asks for his help identifying who gets which dish.

Some have said to him that he is letting her go over the top with this wedding. Truth be told in everyday life she is not at all extravagant. So Kyle is more than happy to let her have the fairy tale wedding of her dreams. He knows how important this is to her. She honestly thought one of her biggest dreams growing up would always be kept out of her reach.

At the time she grew up a transgender teenage girl, nowhere in the world had same sex marriage. Despite this as she was coming of age, she considered marriage to be as much a part of becoming a woman as any physical features.

She could have all the physical changes to her body if she wanted. Thailand is home to many of the best plastic surgeons in the world. True artists some say. Sculpting perfect women's bodies from the anatomy of skinny boys. They work their sculptures like Michelangelo, only in real flesh rather than marble.

Bee believed becoming a wife to the man of her dreams would forever be denied her. Wanting to give this to her, however, doesn't make all the interruptions less frustrating. By late into the afternoon games Kyle hasn't really watched any of today's games. When she approaches him in the fourth quarter saying, "I have just one more question," He releases a breath of exasperation before looking at her and helping her out again.

The look on his face is noticed by Bee. It is then, for the first time, that it occurs to her she has ignored how much she bothered him throughout the day. In a few minutes she quickly finishes, on her own, everything that she needs for the caterer tomorrow.

Then as the game nears completion she goes into the bedroom. Time to give Kyle some stress release. Going to her lingerie drawer she takes out one of his favorites. It's a two piece purple set with black lace. The bra has two small pieces of purple satin cloth that are only an inch bigger than the tiny nipples on her small breasts. Surrounding the satin is a couple of inches of black lace. The panties are comprised of just enough purple satin to cover Lola between her legs, although it does leave a big bulge easily visible beneath the satin. Bee does nothing to try to tuck or hide the bulge. She knows Kyle loves to find her displaying a bulge in her panties. The bigger the better. She finishes by putting a black lace collar around her neck.

As she hears the football game end on the TV Bee calls out, "Kyle I need help with one more thing. Come in here. Now!"

He thinks to himself what now, as he walks into the bedroom. He finds her standing facing him near the foot of the bed with her legs wide apart and her hands on her hips. Under his breath he says, "Oh Yes."

She says, "Clothes off and get on your knees," as she points between her feet. "You have been a good bitch today. So very helpful. Now you will be rewarded. Kiss my feet."

He quickly starts bathing her feet in kisses. Continuing until he is told what to do next.

She taps between her legs saying, "This big bulge is just for you."

"Thank you Mistress ."

"Suck me through my panties. "

He grabs the crotch a few times with his teeth, which results in him nibbling on her balls. Then he licks her cock through the panties. Crawling behind her, he grabs the waist getting the panties below her butt. Looking at her perfect little bum he asks, "Can I please eat your ass?"

"Do it you slut."

With unapologetic abandon he buries his face up her ass. Licking from the bottom to the top over and over with his tongue flat against it. Eventually he swirls his tongue around the softness of her tight rosebud. She lets him worship her. As she knows how much he loves to do this.

Finally she turns around. She is still limp and looking down says, "Lets bring Lola to life."

On his knees in front of Bee is the most natural place in the world for him to be. He starts sucking hard but slow, and Lola wakes up in his mouth. As she grows he can barely fit her girth in his mouth. But he will never stop sucking her once he starts. This is his reward and he is going to claim it. Every milky white drop. At the same time he begins to jerk off.

Bee has been letting him do what he wants. After all his help today, she wants this to be about his enjoyment tonight. But as she gets closer to the climax it is time to take charge. She knows that as her submissive, this is what he wants her to do anyway.

"Is my little cocksucker happy on his knees like a lowly slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You know you are nothing more than a ladyboy's whore, right?"

"Yes Mistress."

You know what whores do? They suck cock until they get a full load of cum in their mouth. Then they swallow. Well here it comes you fucking whore!"

With that, the first squirt of her considerable load enters his mouth. At the same time he cums, three squirts, and he catches it in his left hand. As she finishes he boldly displays her cum in his mouth.

"Very good baby swallow it all for me."

This is followed by Kyle licking his own cum off his hand.

Finally when his mouth is empty of her cock and all their cum he is able to say, "Thank you."

"Oh My Love thank you for everything you did for me today. I am going to be the luckiest wife alive because I will be married to such a wonderful man."

DAY 3

Lola definitely likes mornings. Bee wakes up on her side spooning Kyle from behind. Her arm is around his chest. Her morning wood is pressed against his ass. She slowly starts to rub up and down his ass.

Still mostly asleep he instinctively starts to push back against her. He loves taking it up the ass. By the time he is finally awake enough to fully realize what is happening he is hard too.

As Bee reaches around and starts to stroke him she whispers in his ear, "Why is your little cock is so hard bitch?"

"Please fuck me."

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes please."

"Oh you woke up feeling like a little faggot this morning did you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"OK give me the lube."

Kyle opens the drawer in the side table and hands her the lube. Nobody could ever take Lola without lots of lube. After she gets her ready she pushes two fingers up his hole. As she roles him over onto his stomach he instinctively spreads his legs wide.

She mounts him intertwining their legs together so she has leverage. With the head at his opening she pushes in. Once the head is in she stops.

"Please Mistress don't stop I need this so bad." He knows she loves to be begged to fuck her bottom.

She pushes in telling him, "You really are a slut. You know that?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes." As he feels her slide inch, after inch, after inch inside him.

When her balls reach his ass she tells him, "We don't have much time before you have to go to work bitch. So this is going to be fast and it's going to be hard."

As he feels her pull eight inches back out leaving just the head in, he begs, "Yes please so hard." With that she plunges all eight inches back up his ass.

This is followed by more and harder thrusts. For Kyle, giving himself completely to a hard thick powerful cock is rapture. As she continues to fuck him, his little cock is rubbing against the bed. Eventually he blows three squirts of his cum on the sheets.

With his little load pooled on the sheets she says, "Face me bitch."

On his knees with his mouth wide open she moans as she jerks off filling it with her cum. "OK faggot swallow."

xploring96
xploring96
234 Followers