AOD Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all tensed and scowled, finally understanding.

"Reapers surrender only to death or lust," Eriel hissed.

They attacked and were wiped out with the same ease as Abdiel.

Davariel watched, memorizing every move.

Davariel felt livid. Luciel had healed him, but kept him in a semi-conscious stupor believing he needed rest. He learned how to communicate with her telepathically and constantly begged and argued with her to let him awaken fully. The headstrong woman wouldn't listen to him. He wanted to scream in frustration, but his present state wouldn't even allow for that simple release of anger.

He began to refuse her attempts at feeding him, clamping his teeth tight so she couldn't get the spoon of broth into his mouth.

Release me —he demanded into her mind.

"Not yet, sweetheart. When you're a little stronger. Now, open wide."

She spoke to him in the same tone the high priestesses used when he was a child. It only incited his anger more. How dare she control him this way.

He could feel her fingers trying to make him open his jaw. Davariel clenched his teeth tighter as he searched his brain for scathing Edenian phrases.

"Dava, open up," she insisted.

Bite me.

Her fury was palpable. He could sense her struggling not to dump the broth on his head. It made him want to laugh and goad her some more. He'd stick out his tongue at her, but knew she'd seize the opportunity to shove the damn spoon into his mouth.

"Dava, you're acting like a spoiled child."

He'd heard that plenty of times before. Summoning every ounce of strength he possessed, he lifted his hand and stuck out his middle finger. He knew it was a very offensive gesture for most Edenians.

He heard Luciel snarl in indignation, could feel her fury, but it didn't last very long. He smiled anyway, then sputtered when she slipped the spoon full of broth past his lips. The little wench. Davariel pursed his lips and blew, making the broth spurt out all over himself and her.

This time she almost broke the bowl when she slammed it onto the nightstand by the bed. She was really enraged now. He turned his head away from her fearing she'd whack him.

A few seconds passed and nothing happened.

The bed dipped and he felt her straddle him. What was she up to now? He turned his head and tried to focus on her. The image kept fading in and out, but he was almost sure he saw her removing her t-shirt. Her fingertips stroked down his torso. There was no mistaking that. They dipped beneath the waistband of his loose drawstring pants. He blinked trying to bring into focus the two pretty breasts that bobbed over his face, when he suddenly felt her delicate fingers slip between his legs to cup him.

Fuck. He groaned in response to her teasing. She knew how addicted he was to sex and teasing him when he couldn't respond they way he wanted to was beyond cruel.

Luci, what are you doing? Let me awaken fully. I'll do whatever you want, just let me fuck you properly.

He knew he had no shame begging that way, but he loved sex. Not just any sex, but sex with his love, his heart, the mistress of his soul. He'd lie on his back for a month and swallow down whatever she wanted as long as she sat on his loins. He'd turn over and pound her into the mattress, too. That would be nice.

Davariel felt himself going insane with lust, but her only response was to rub an enticingly erect nipple over his lips. The dark hazy mist that pulled at his mind grew stronger. No. He didn't want to lose consciousness now. Sweetness filled his mouth and he felt the strongest urge to suck and swallow.

He lost all sense of time. Within the endless black that imprisoned him, he felt the ghostly dance of her fingers stroking him, the warmth of her breast teasing his lips, the sensation of ambrosia filling his mouth, feeding the increasing ache that built within him...to have her.

The blackness ebbed and his body felt light, almost weightless. It would have been soothing except that his balls felt like they were filled with lead and his cock actually hurt.

Davariel blinked his eyes open, and then doubled over as the painful sensation between his legs finally hit full force.

"Fuck. What have you been doing to me?" he wailed through clenched teeth, cupping his stiff penis and petrified balls.

One look at Luci revealed her nibbling her lower lip with a guilty expression on her face. They were both in the sunken tub of their bathroom.

"It was the only way I could get you to feed. I didn't know that you'd stay...."

Feed? What in Hades was she talking about?

"Does it hurt very much?"

As she spoke, he noticed a pearly drop of milk clinging to one pert nipple. Feed.

His dick still hurt, but he felt so enraged he ignored it. "You breast fed me?"

She flinched. It was no wonder. He could still hear the echo of his roar in the room.

"You wouldn't eat..."

"You had no right keeping me unconscious."

She glared at him. "Stop screaming."

To that he replied by slapping his hands on the edges of the tub, and roaring like a beast inches from her face.

Her icy blue eyes flashed as she bared her teeth at him. "You spoiled ungrateful brat." She sloshed around in the tub, turning to leave as a slew of expletives poured forth from her.

Davariel wrapped his power around her and yanked her back to him. She fell back on her ass, legs spread wide around his thighs. She stared up at him in shock, her pretty, plump lips forming the perfect O for him to shove his cock into.

"Your pussy or your mouth," he snarled tangling his fingers into the wet hair at the back of her head. "And hurry the fuck up before I decide on your ass just to teach you a lesson on who's got the balls here."

He knew that was a bit much, but he was pissed and horny; bad combination for Davariel of Angelos, reaper, death angel, ex-dark prince.

Apparently, none of those lofty titles had any bearing on the gorgeous Edenian female before him. He forgot who and what he was dealing with—a Master Guardian. She wasn't just any Master Guardian either, but ranked an archangel.

The tingling in his free hand should have warned him, but it all happened very quickly. She used her own powers to slap his hand with much brutality upon his poor throbbing dick, screaming at him "go fuck yourself."

Stars shot out before his eyes as he yelped in pain. "Bitch."

Through the black haze of pain that threatened to engulf him, he heard a sound. Blinking, he lifted his head and felt his heart break. Luci was crying.

"My love..." he began, his voice coming out strained, but she vanished from sight. Teleportation. She didn't go far, though. He sensed her presence in their bedroom. He took a deep breath unable to avoid the loud moan that erupted from his throat. His cock was still throbbing.

"Luci, please."

If he didn't regain composure, she'd teleport somewhere he wouldn't be able to reach her. What if she left him? He couldn't live without her. The thought made him want to sob. In desperation, he crawled out of the tub. Lucky for him it was sunken. There was no way he would have managed to lift his leg. Just crawling up the short steps was agony alone, but he endured it. Luci couldn't leave him. If he had to go on living, he needed her.

After everything she'd done so he could grow strong and healthy again; she'd bathed him, combed his outrageously long hair, fed him like baby from her own breasts, tolerated his obnoxious belligerence—and for what?

He'd treated her no better than a whore, and then called her bitch. Another sob hitched in her throat as she hurriedly yanked on a t-shirt.

"Luci, please," he begged from the bathroom.

She steeled herself against the seductive pull of his cambion voice; that sweet voice he used to manipulate all to his whims. Her mind listed every crude cuss word she could mentally throw at him.

A firm pair of hands on her shoulders made her freeze. She could hear him breathing behind her. Was he still in pain?

"I'm sorry." He sounded as if he were trying to hold back tears.

She melted. She was human after all, but didn't turn to face him.

"I'm so terrified of losing you and the boys." The soft masculine voice wove its magic, making her close her eyes trying to resist its hypnotic pull. "Please try to understand me."

She felt his breath against her hair seconds before he buried his nose in it and inhaled deeply. She shuddered.

Closing her eyes, she struggled to retain her common sense. "What does that have to do with you trying to kill yourself?"

"I wasn't trying to kill myself, Luci. I needed to practice my sparring skills. I no longer have wings. I've completely lost my abilities to fight. Even my powers as a reaper have become limited and are quickly fading. Soon I'll be just as helpless and hapless as a newborn Edenian."

"Why do you need to relearn to fight, Davariel?" She finally turned to face him and didn't like what she saw in his eyes.

"They want our sons, Luci. We're no longer important to them. It's the twins they want now."

"They won't find us. By the time they do, the boys will be too big for them to brainwash." She stared up at his face and saw something else there. Horror gripped her and she began shaking her head. "No. Davariel, no."

"I must, Luci. The rift can't remain open like it is. I cracked it open; it's my responsibility to reclose it."

"No. No way. You'll be killed."

"It can't stay open, Luci."

"Well you can't go alone."

At that, he scowled darkly. "You will not go with me."

What an insufferable blockhead. She bared her teeth in anger and he actually took a step back. "If I don't go, you don't go."

His golden brows drew together, but he managed to keep his voice soft when he said, "If we both die what will become of our sons. Be reasonable."

Images flitted through her head, but she ignored them.

"We're not going to die. We just have to plan this out. We'll gather as many reapers as we can to guard you while you close the rift. If you go alone, you'll never get a chance to even try to close it."

Luciel watched the play of emotions drift over his heart wrenching features. He had goose bumps from being wet and she used her power to strip the excess moisture from him, leaving his hair gleaming and skin dry and glowing.

Even without wings, he was still exquisite, perfect. She led him to the bed and laid him back. For the longest moment, all she could do was stare at him.

"Am I still ugly to you?" he asked.

She could see the vulnerability in his vibrant electric-blue eyes. It touched deep into her soul. "You never were."

He closed his eyes in an expression of relief. "I love you, Luci. Don't ever forget that."

"Don't ever let me forget, Davariel."

He reached for her, but when she reached for his stiff cock, he grabbed her hand with a whimper. His prick ached so much, he didn't think he be able to stand her fingers touching him.

"It hurts so much, my love."

Her lip trembled with a little pout. "I'm sorry, Dava. I didn't realize you'd be in pain."

He traced her cheek with a fingertip. "I just need to come."

"I'll do whatever you want," she said clutching his hand to her cheek. "Tell me how to give you relief."

Davariel shuddered, staring into her earnest eyes. He pulled her fingers into his mouth and sucked, wetting them with his spit, Her pupils dilated as she watched mesmerized. He pulled her saliva slicked finger from his mouth and groaned, "Fuck me, Luci." Davariel opened his thighs watching her eyes widen in shock. "Fuck me till I come, my love."

She seemed unsure at first, but the feel of her tentative prodding at his rosette, made him hiss and moan in pleasure. Slowly, her dainty fingers sank into him. Davariel growled and spread his legs in a wanton display of lust. His cock twitched and his heavy balls shuddered.

"Oh, yes. Just fuck me. Take me. Make me yours," he panted gripping the pillow under his head and bucking his hips in tandem to her shy thrusts. He felt his hungry hole swallowing her digits and panted. His gut clenched warning of his impending climax. "Please, oh, please, Luci," he begged shamelessly. "Fuck me harder. Make me cum. I hurt so much. Need to come."

Her thrusts became faster, his pants harsher.

"More. More fingers," he demanded pushing down on her thrusts. She used three fingers, and then four, until her thumb joined the rest. He bucked so wildly that her entire fist began breaching him, the burn driving him insane with lust.

His cock spurted, making him shriek. Pearly lines of cum draped his quivering abs and thighs as his balls emptied out for what seemed like an eternity. Davariel twitched and bore down on Luciel's fist as her fingers rubbed deep inside him. He cried out in ecstasy, tears leaking from his eyes.

When it was over, he realized she'd slipped her hand from him and was lapping up cum from his quivering abs. His cock lay still rigid against his stomach, but it was no longer sensitive. Davariel yanked a bewildered Luci up his body and kissed her deeply. Her tongue, coated with his semen tangled with his.

She sighed, trembling when he released her lips. "I-I'm glad you feel better now, Dava."

Davariel grinned at her, his cock twitching in excitement. "But I'm not done yet my love."

Luci gasped. "Oh, God."

Chapter Ten

Luciel followed the sweet voice beckoning her, her boots clicking on the dull green floor of the corridor. She'd awakened to the soft whisper calling her name. It sounded like her Dominatio, but she wasn't sure. The cherub had only appeared to her three times in her life; the first time, when her parents had died, then again, to give her the divine sword she possessed. The third time was to console her when she discovered that the beautiful angel she'd fallen in love with as a teenage girl was the dark prince she was being trained to destroy.

She turned a corner in the corridor and stopped in her tracks. The baby angel hovered before the door to the main com-unit room. Luciel approached with a smile. Her Dominatio was such a pretty little creature, its golden hair streaked with a thousand shades of gold, its luminous eyes a crystalline shade of vibrant blue. Electric-blue.

"I never noticed before," she whispered, her eyes narrowing. "Your coloring is just like Dava's."

The cherub never spoke a word to her, unlike the one her son had, but she could feel it communicating with her through vibrations of emotion that threaded through her body like the notes of song, resonating deep within her heart.

The Dominatio hugged her, and then opened the door to the com-unit room.

Crisp, cool air rushed out, ruffling her hair about her shoulders. As soon as she stepped into the room, the overhead lighting activated itself.

The were-tigris had also refitted this area to accommodate a state-of-the-art communications unit. The floor was shiny black marble, and the walls padded with deep grey acoustic material. The center of the room had a pedestal used for virtual interface. One could converse with another as if they were standing before you. At the far end of the room was a more traditional console, with a fifteen-foot holographic screen. The overhead lighting dimmed and the holographic imaging projectors over the pedestal blinked to life.

Luciel gasped, drawing the attention of the humanoid that appeared on the pedestal. Jet-black curls bounced over wide shoulders as the inhumanly beautiful face turned to peer at her over its shoulder. Obsidian eyes glittered in a milky white face, looking at her from head to toe. Slowly, the creature turned, the black cape draped over its shoulders whispered across the white of the pedestal. A man. He let the cape slither from his shoulders, baring his naked torso that was as white as her son Devon. He slipped his hands into the pockets of his snug leather pants and strolled over to where she was. His boots stopped at the edge of the pedestal, and he smiled, revealing his pointed fangs. A vampire.

"Hi." His demeanor was sultry, flirtatious...dangerously so.

Luciel had to remind herself that he was just a holographic projection. Nonetheless, she approached him with caution.

She turned to look for her Dominatio, but found that the little angel had disappeared again.

"Mine does the same thing to me. Just pops in and out of my life, like that." The vampire snapped his fingers, and then used the same hand to coil one of his curls around his finger as he leered at her. "My, but don't you look appetizing."

"You're an archangel?" Surely he had to be lying. A vampire?

He tilted his head to the side, staring at her with his bottomless black eyes. His hand seemed to reach for something in front of him. Fire blazed and magnificent sword appeared in his hand. The hilt was black and glittered with hundreds of jewels. The black scroll marks on the blade were similar to the ones on her own blade.

A divine sword. So, the vampire wasn't lying after all.

"You look surprised."

Luciel analyzed why she couldn't seem to take her eyes away from his. He barely blinked, and his eyes stared with piercing intensity, like a predator. His brows drew up in amusement. Oh, yes, and he was pretty...like a girl.

"I don't meet many vampires. Don't think I've ever come across one who was an archangel."

He lowered his sword, resting the tip on the floor while he leaned on the hilt and studied her intently. "How can I help you?"

"Help me?"

"My Dominatio ordered me to help you."

Her own Dominatio had led her here. Still, she was reluctant to speak of Davariel. He was on every Master Guardian's most wanted list.

"And what makes you think, I need your help?"

The vampire turned and strode a few steps away. His black spiral curls danced against his waist beguilingly, and his muscles rippled when he spun the sword like a baton in his hand. She imagined he had centuries of practice wielding that blade...among other things.

"Perhaps we should start with introductions." He spun around, a smile gracing his blushing lips. "I'm Drakken Nehzilini, Master Guardian and archangel protector of the newly colonized Sjoria."

Luciel's mind began to race. "Isn't that planet on the very outskirts of the galaxy?"

"That would be the one. Not too many aliens have populated it because of its strict measures to keep everything as simple as possible. No big cities on Sjoria. Lots of oceans and rainforest, though."

"How does one go about to colonize?"

"One doesn't." He raised his brow and tilted his head to the side. "Oh, damn. That's it, isn't it? I've got to get you permission to live on Sjoria." He rolled his eyes and huffed. "Why me?"

Her Dominatio and his had arranged this, so it had to be done. But how would she manage to transport Davariel, the babies and herself, and keep their presence secret? She was almost at the limit of her power cocooning the compound with a power shield so no one would detect their presence. Little by little it was draining her. She knew eventually she would need to relocate to the unlinked outskirts of the galaxy.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

The vampire's sweet voice intruded on her thoughts.

She took a deep breath. "Luciel Ngyuen...."

Drakken's sword fell to the floor with a loud clang. His lips went pale. "The dark prince's mistress?"

"Mistress?" She almost went into an insulted tirade, until she realized he was right. Hell, she was still sore from the last pounding Davariel had given her only moments before. Luciel felt herself blush.

Drakken put his fingertips to his colorless lips, staring at her wide-eyed. "Is he with you? Is it true you birthed his child?"

"Twins. Two boys. Dava is sleeping right now."

Drakken shuddered. "I saw him once, before he turned. I'd been allowed to enter the holy city, but was forbidden to approach him. We followed him at a safe distance, always watched by a dozen armed reapers. He barely acknowledged our presence. The king of the Fae planet, Marahk, was with us that day. Davariel spotted a group of Greis in the multitude that had gathered to...worship him. They had brought a child with them. The small Grei female was dying. Davariel had her taken out from the crowd and brought to him. He carried her the whole time, singing to her, kissing her forehead with a tenderness that...." Drakken took a deep breath, his eyes staring deep into Luciel's. "When visiting time was over, he begged to keep her, arguing that she didn't have long to live anyway, but the high council refused, plus, the Greis were incensed that he didn't include them in his private serenade. Before they took the weeping child away, Davariel tore one of his primary feathers out and gave it to her. Have you any idea how painful it is for a Seraph to have one of his feathers pulled? It's like yanking off one of your fingers."