AOD Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luciel's eyes watered and her body bowed as whoever licked her slid his tongue deep into her quivering cunt. She came immediately, hearing Dava hiss and snarl above her. His fangs looked elongated and his eyes glowed brighter than ever. The cambion was feeding. He pulled out of her mouth and turned back. Davariel's fingers tangled in Remuel's blood-red locks, pulling him up from between Luci's legs. Luci's jaw dropped when Davariel kissed the weredragon deeply, obviously enjoying the taste of her on his lips.

He let the red-haired weredragon go and laid back on the couch.

"Ride me, my love," he growled, his voice so deep as he licked his fangs.

As if hypnotized, Luci crawled over him, settled her dripping pussy over his shaft, and pushed herself onto him. She didn't stop until she felt the head of his cock touch her womb. She shuddered when she felt Remuel begin to lick her rosette. Davariel spread her ass cheeks wider for him and grinned as she gasped in wonder at the wicked feeling.

"Fuck her," Davariel commanded through clenched teeth.

Luciel gasped and cried out when Remu's cock began pressing and then breaching her tight little asshole.

"It's too much," she whimpered.

Dava pinched her nipples, "No, my love. It's perfect."

A wave of pleasure engulfed her. It was. Luciel marveled at the sensation of double penetration.

Both cocks slid in and out of her driving her insane with lust. She widened her stance more, holding herself up on hands and knees as both beautiful men fucked her eagerly.

"Oh, yes," she cried out in bliss.

"One more, my love," Davariel growled, making her open her eyes to Zakreel's cock nudging her lips.

"Dava?"

She shuddered, feeling the male flesh within her quiver in pleasure. Zakreel's gentle blue eyes locked with hers, his smile warm as he caressed her cheek. Davariel smiled up at her, dipping his finger into her mouth before wrapping his hand around Zakreel's engorged flesh and offering it to her.

Luciel licked her lips and took the golden-haired weredragon into her mouth just as he sank his fingers into her long dark hair to hold her head for his thrusts..

She trembled as the three men used her body for their pleasure... for Davariel's pleasure as he mastered them all.

Dava's hands gripped Zakreel's hips and pulled him down to sit on his face. Zakreel cried out and writhed making Luciel open her eyes. The were-dragon ground his ass on Dava's mouth as she realized in shock that her Dava was now tongue fucking him.

With a shriek, Zakreel tugged her head, choking Luciel as his cock slid down her throat and erupted. Hot cum slid down her throat making her clamp down her muscles. Remuel cried out too, his shaft twitching and unloading hot jets deep within her ass. It was too much for her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as her very soul seemed to shatter and her entire being convulsed.

Just before she blacked out to the sound of shouts of completion, she felt Davariel's seed filling her in hot bursts, his shouts, and exclamations of love for her reverberating throughout the room.

***

The golden crescent moon glowed high in the star-speckled sky.

Mournful cries of babies drifted in the dead of night. Naked bodies lay strewn in various poses of intimate embrace, unmoving, for they all slept, drained of energy by the cambion's voracious appetite.

The sound of the babes crying, along with the hum of reaper wings, awakened Luciel. Davariel wasn't around...and neither were the reapers.

Her skin was crawling. Something was wrong.

She got up, pushing an unconscious naked Zakreel off her, blushing as she recalled what they'd all been doing.

Holy shit.

The ghostly memories of the orgy dissipated when a small black devil skittered into the dining hall. It stared at her with terrified yellow eyes, its claws scratching the slick shiny floor as it slid across its surface, tail whipping and wings slapping the granite as it flipped over and fled. It had been clutching a little bundle in its arms.

"Oh, my God. It's got one of the babies," she screamed in horror.

The others began to stir on the floor.

She summoned her divine sword, tearing out of the dining room completely naked, down the open corridor on the other side of the cooking gallery. She stopped just inside the gathering hall. It was empty.

Luciel was just about to run up the stairwell to her left when something caught her eye. The mirror over the fireplace looked strange. It rippled. She gasped as she saw Megdoluc looming on the other side of the liquid-like glass. There was black ash scattered over the gleaming floors of the gathering hall.

"What the hell's going on," Remuel roared running to her with Zakreel close behind.

At that moment, three flashes zipped by them, red, green, purple, going through the portal to Megdoluc. Eriel followed in close pursuit, swooping down from the third level balcony over their heads, black wings spread. Luciel barely ducked out in time. His wings could decapitate.

More fluttering. There was a loud crash from somewhere in the house. Drakken appeared at the silver railing of the second level balcony, panting. His eyes were wide with terror. He turned and disappeared in a blur.

Luciel gathered her power around herself trying to locate the babies' life force. Immediately, a raven-haired angel engaged her in battle. It appeared out of nowhere. She recognized the bastard as one of the ones that had taken pleasure torturing her Davariel.

She fought with hatred and fury firing through her veins. The androgynous faced creature only laughed in her face.

Despite her efforts, it knocked her clear across the room, letting out a high-pitched sound she'd never heard in her life. It hurt her ears. She screamed and tried to cover them, feeling blood ooze down her hands. Remuel and Zakreel fell writhing to the floor, and from the dining room came the pitiful howls and roars of the were-creatures.

A cloud of devils sailed down from the third and second level balconies into the mirror. Some of them never made it out as they crumpled into black ash, including the raven-haired angel.

There was a loud humming and rumbling, and the reapers, wielding their blades swooped down into the portal. Davariel clung to Abdiel's back, hitching a ride on the young reaper as he flew into the portal. Once they were on the other side, Davariel jumped off the young reaper's back. Abdiel circled and landed with a flutter of blue-black feathers next to Dava. They were both gazing at the ground bewildered.

Luciel shook her head, dazed, looking at the blood on her hands as she heard an annoying ringing in her ears. She saw Drakken run to the mirror and leap onto the mantle.

Davariel stopped him from crossing. "Wait." He and the reaper bent and picked up two ash-stained bundles from the ground. Davariel tears glittered on his cheeks as he kissed each little bundle. "I'll love you forever...even beyond death...my sons." He pushed the babes into Drakken's arms saying, "You know what to do."

Drakken nodded, stepping back as he dropped down from the high mantle.

Luciel scrambled to her feet screaming, "Davariel."

Remuel's arms kept her from breaking every bone in her face as she tried to propel herself through the now solid mirror. On the other side, Davariel pressed his hands and face to the glass barrier. The wind blew tendrils of his golden hair across his face. His tear filled eyes blazed into hers. She saw his lips move. "I'll love you beyond death, my love...my Luci. Tell me you love me, again."

The image faded.

"Noooo." Luciel screamed pounding the glass.