Apartment 153

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drop my hand from her breast to her ass, running my hand up and down her thighs, revelling in her escaped moans, begging me to take her, but I take my time. My hands cups her cunt again and she willingly parts her long legs and without hesitating, my hand still clutching at her neck I fumble with my pants to undo them, they fall to the floor and in moments, I separate her smooth cheeks and insert my solid cock between them, searching for the wetness and a mere second passes when I am inside her.

I moan. She lifts her head slightly adjusting her leg width joining me in the moment of pleasure, I place both my hands on her hips and start to slowly pull her into me, my cock disappearing, buried into her sex.

I pick up the pace, loving the feel of her wet silky walls rubbing and massaging my cock. The feeling is heavenly and I want more and I know she does too. With her hips in my hands I pull her back into me as I thrust the whole of my length inside her. I do it again and again until I can hear her wailing through the sound of my growling.

As I pick up momentum, I gather her silky brown locks in my hands, the sparkle in her ears glisten. I pull her and her hair up my level, my hands wrapped around her flawless round tits, her arms bound to her side as I pump into her.

Suddenly I feel her pussy contracting and her chest starts to heave and her whimpers high. I can't help the animal like growl that falls from my mouth as I continue to pound her harder and harder loving the feel of my cock thrusting against her walls. I love the feel of her cuming on me, her pussy getting wetter and wetter tightening around me.

I slow down and her breathing slows to a normal pace she looks spent but I'm not finished with her yet. I pull out of her and remove my shirt, jacket and tie, discarding them to the floor with the others I spin her around and pick her up. She wraps her slender, athletic legs professionally around my waist, pressing those remarkable tits against my hairless chest, my 10 inch boner pressing between us. Her hair falls in her face and her eyes are locked on mine. I kiss her lips and her tongue parts mine and tease's my lips then searches for my tongue. Her kisses are perfect. As though being pinched by static, she bites my lips and massages my tongue.

I let her kiss me as I move over to her four poster bed, carrying this beautiful, weightless woman. When I reach the black satin covered bed I lay her down, still letting her kiss me passionately, sucking my tongue and lingering and nibbling the soft skin of my lips. Her hands in my hair as I place her on her back on the smooth, cold material, her legs still locked around me I crawl onto the bed with her, feeling my cock against her wet slit. I find her arms and place them above her head pinning her down and the sight drives me wild.

I kiss her lips, her cheekbones, her ears, her neck, the sight of her closed eyes and widening smile and the feel of her hips rise to meet mine turn me on even more. I rubbed her clit quickly making her flinch with desire, her wrists jump beneath me my hold and I firmly grip them making sure she can't escape. Not that she wanted too.

Already knowing she is wet I place my cock at the entrance of her pussy slowly easing in past her pussy lips, smearing her juices, welcoming the rise of her hips as I enter. I start to slam into her, her moaning is magnificent and her back arches as the tip of my cock hits her barrier, her pussy pulsing around me, her tits thrusting out before me. My hand falls to her tit finding her nipple and I pull it, knowing it pains her, twisting her pretty nipples as I fucked her cunt.

My body is throbbing as I hear her escaped moans that say "Fuck me, fuck me harder" and I can't help but obey. She yelps as I slap her tit, playfully but sharply, then she grins in euphoria as I do it again still pumping into her. She screams knowing full well I'm not going to stop, her heels catch my back as I fuck her and I continue to punish her, feeling her second orgasm wracked through her body, I cum too, my fingers marking her wrists as I convulse on top of her. We moaned together our bodies aching and tingling with pleasure and nerves begging to start up again.

I pull out of her and we sigh as he curls into me, our limbs lay limp and weak and she nuzzled into me as we lay in the sweat of the bed. Her perfect lips arched into a grin as she fell asleep in my arms.

12