Apartment 3A Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather schools one of her male co-workers.
3.7k words
4.47
27.3k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers

© 2016 GingerM

I groaned wildly, my lovers' cocks deep inside me - one in my ass, one in my pussy - while 'Niqa and Ally fucked me relentlessly. I was astride them both, cowgirl style, and though it took a bit of doing, they'd managed to get close enough together that their cocks rubbed against each other, frenulum to frenulum, as they speared me jointly.

Both of them were jacking me, too - one hand each, wrapped around my straining erection, while my tits swayed and I bounced on them both. "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, fuck me, goddammit, fuck my ass and cunt, you lovely thick-cocked bitches..." I panted. "Give it to me, give it to me hard... then get your holes ready, 'cause I am so gonna wreck you both!"

Soft, lewd chuckles answered me while two cocks savaged me lustfully; one pale porcelain, capped with a proud purple plum, and the other dark chocolate, thick as a Coke can, ramming up into my bottom. 'Niqua's hands, as warmly brown as her ass-reaming tool, stroked me, over my belly, my breasts while she fucked my ass... and the redheaded, green-eyed beauty of Ally, intent on nothing more and nothing less than hilting her fat she-dick in my twat.

Both of them were close; I could tell by the little tremors in their thighs, bespeaking their need to fuck and cum and the conflicting desire to hold back until the three of us could cum as one in a glorious communal eruption. The air was thick with sex - we'd been fucking for about six hours - and reeked of our girl juices and cock-cum.

Sudden hot pleasure exploded behind my eyes as I peaked, bucking my cock upward in their fists, and I screamed "FUUUUCK MEEEEEE!!!" as a geyser of pearly goo erupted suddenly from me! I clenched hard, both my pussy and ass tightening - it had been a trick to learn to do both at the same time, but we'd had lots of practice - and that triggered my lovers' orgasms, too, rewarding me with their joint release of hot cream into my anus and womb!

Wild, heady pleasure screamed along my nerves, filling me, uplifting me while my lovers came and came and came, as only futanari could do. The fantasy of futanari -- girls with powerful cocks fit to shame the most virile of porn studs, capable of hours and hours of sex, able to cum literal fountains of semen -- it was true, I'd found. A scant two months before, I'd found out. 'Niqua and Ally had both proved it to me. They'd fucked me, both of them shoving their proud she-cocks deep inside my pussy and filled me with their cum at the same time. That had been the trigger; the simultaneous release of two cockgirls' semen in a woman changed her. I had grown a cock myself, one that sprouted from my mons, placed so that the base of it merged smoothly into my clitoral hood.

I'd been a futanari for just over a month, now. Ally and Niqua were in my apartment just as much as I was in theirs, and we were giving serious consideration to either moving somewhere else bigger, or seeing if the landlord would let us merge our apartments (the option we all preferred). Every night was an orgy; one thing about being a futa was that we each had a seemingly inexhaustible libido. We wanted sex, all the time. It was easier for 'Niqua and Ally; they were dominatrixes. The steady stream of visitors I'd seen coming to their place were their clients. I, however, had a day job in an engineering firm. The men -- I was the only woman in the engineering staff, if 'woman' was still the right term -- approved of my new look, though none of them had the least idea why I'd changed. Two weeks after I'd grown my new penis, I'd fucked Molly, one of my female co-workers about whom I'd fantasized a lot. It still felt odd to say that... that I, a woman, had fucked another woman. Fucked her with my cock. My cock. Just saying it made me feel excited and hot and horny. I was a woman with a cock. And it was some cock, too... just over a foot long, just like my lovers. No man in creation was as well-equipped as we were. We were also incredibly potent; Molly was pregnant now, by me. The afternoon I'd pushed her up on the counter in the women's restroom and shoved my cock into her had been the first, but not the last; she'd come home with me that night, and we made hot, passionate lo -- strike that. We'd fucked, fucked like wild animals... on the sofa, bent over the dining room table, in the kitchen, in the shower, and of course in my bedroom. Ally and Niqua had come over too, but by some unspoken arrangement, neither of them had entered Molly's pussy; they'd left that to me. That didn't stop them from enjoying everything else, and she'd enjoyed us, too. But it did mean there was just one candidate for the father, when she took a pee test a week later. Me.

Now the three of us collapsed in a sweaty, tangled, cum-sticky pile in the middle of Ally and Niqua's bed. Someone knocked 'shave and a haircut' on the front door, then we all heard the scraping of a key in the lock, which meant it could only be one person -- Molly. "In the bedroom!" the three of us called in unison, then broke into giggles. One thing that seemed to be happening was that the three of us were often thinking much the same thing. Sure enough, my Molly - well, our Molly, now that she was confirmed pregant; since the pee test she'd very happily taken 'Niqua and Ally's cocks in her pussy as well - came in, shedding clothes as she did. She was naked by the time she passed the bedroom door, and the three of us made room for her on the bed.

"FUCK me!" she growled, and the three of us chuckled. "Well, yes... I do want you to fuck me, all three of you... make me airtight, in fact. But I meant it as... it was Todd. Grabbed my tit today, at work, after you'd left, Heather." Shi lifed one firm, well-curved breast and sure enough there were purpling bruise marks on her tanned skin. "That asshole just thinks he can grab me whenever he likes," she went on, her hazel eyes flashing in anger as we gathered around her, petting and stroking her. Molly's eyes went to mine. "I'm worried, too, love, for you. I think he wants to rape you, too - he said something about 'de-dyking' you."

I chewed my lower lip, thinking about that. Todd was tall, blonde and (if you didn't know what he was like) quite a prize, going by his looks. He was reasonably buff and I admit if my taste ran to men, he'd be high on the list of good eye-candy. However, his sexist, crude comments and behaviour pretty much made him a non-starter, even with the women in the office who did go for guys. I knew Theresa was straight as an arrow (too bad!) and so was Linda. I wasn't as sure about Emma; I could swear she'd been making eyes at me since my change, but she also seemed more than ready to chat up Dave and the other men in the engineering group. Not Todd, though. She, too, avoided him as much as the office and her work allowed.

I couldn't help but giggle; if Todd tried to feel me up now, he'd be in for a shock, no doubt. But... how he'd react after that, that was the question. He might like it that I could pitch as well as catch, and I didn't really want him liking me any more than he already did (or lusting me, which was probably more accurate). On the other hand, he might be disgusted - and God knows there's enough crazies out there who get violent about things they don't like. Todd had never struck me as crazy that way, but there's no way to know for sure... and he certainly fit the mould for the classic arrow-straight alpha male type.

'Niqua, Ally and I did our best to distract Molly that evening by focusing our attention on her warm, sexy self, but later, once she and 'Niqua had gone to bed, and Ally and I'd crawled into my bed, I found myself thinking more about it.

The next day at work I made a point of trying to be near the secretarial section more, to keep an eye on Molly and the other girls. It didn't take long for Todd to show his usual form; when Linda went by with the stress analysis reports, she yelped and I saw his hand slapping her on her backside, his fingers lingering just long enough to give her rear (and such a nice rear, too) a squeeze. "Hey, honey," he laughed as she turned and glared at him, "c'mon, you don't mind a compliment, do ya?" His eyes tracked from her to me, where I was leaning against the wall by the photocopier. "Only so much carpet you can eat, know what I mean?" he added lewdly, fondling himself. He stood and stretched, leaning back and pushing his crotch forward so his arousal was plainly obvious, then strolled toward me. He really didn't care who saw him molesting the female staff; he paused at Molly's desk and casually ran a finger over the curve of one breast, as if he had every right to, and hot anger surged up inside me. That's my lover, you... I growled in my mind. He grinned at me as he passed and started to reach for my hip. "Don't worry, sugar buns," he leered, "you 'n' me, I'll fix your problem. Hey, maybe you can munch Molly while I give you what you really need."

His hand slapped me as well, and the imprint seemed to burn far more than the mere physical sting, and then he had turned the corner and vanished into the men's room.

That's it. I raged inside. That's the last straw! Suddenly I had the answer. I ducked back into my office - and yes, I hadn't misremembered; I had some of the zap-straps from an old project in my desk drawer. I had some parcel tape, too... and there was an old 'stress ball' - you know the kind of thing, the ones you squeeze to work out your stress. With those items in hand, I stepped back out, looking around swifly, but no-one was looking my way, and I ducked around the corner and into the men's room as well.

My heart was pounding in my chest; I had only the vaguest notion of what I was going to do, but the main thing I knew was speed. Do it, do it fast, keep him off-balance until I had him helpless.

He was standing at the urinal, his back to me, and one hand was already behind his back - the other, presumably, holding his penis while he peed. So much the better. Three swift steps put me right behind him and his head just started to turn when I grabbed his other arm, yanking it around behind his back and then swiftly looped a zap-strap around his wrists and drew it tight.

"Hey! What the fu-" he started to yell, but I was moving, I was on an adrenalin rush, and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. Ball out of pocket. Parcel tape. Shove the ball in his mouth; he gagged. Tape. Two, three times around his head - who cared that it was messy? He was still peeing, his body turning to follow his head and the pungent (what the hell had he been eating to make his pee stink like that?) yellow stream splattered on the edge of the urinal, and I hastily turned him back to face it.

"Finish, now," I growled. "Because you and I have business to deal with.

His eyes were wide, staring, and he nodded violently. I don't know what it was, but the sight of him, gagged and bound, aroused me. He seemed... less, somehow. And - this is going to sound really odd, I know - he seemed almost... relieved? Like he'd been waiting for something? I can't put it any better than that. Anyway, he finished peeing, and then I frog-marched him into the handicapped stall.

Roughly I pushed him down, onto his knees, holding onto his blond hair. "Now, Todd... about your behaviour," I started. "You leave us girls alone, you hear? You think you can grab us, touch us, do what you like - you're wrong. Because I can do to you what you keep saying you're going to do to them, Todd," I snarled. Suddenly my clothes seemed far too confining. I planted my feet apart, my cavalry-style boots clicking on the tiled floor, and wrenched at my skirt, yanking it down. His eyes went wide as he saw the bulge in my lacy panties. Thank God 'Niqua and Ally knew some good fetish shops in town; they were the only place that carried feminine styled underwear made for people with penises. Those went down next, and my cock reared up, jutting out from between my thighs, giving him a clear view of how it merged into my vulva.

"That's right... I'm a futa, Todd. I have a cock and a pussy. And now you're going to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end." I was starting to enjoy this - dominating him made me feel incredibly strong and incredibly horny; my cock was iron-hard now. I was still winging it, going by instinct, but I knew one thing now - I was going to FUCK Todd, fuck him like he'd never been fucked before. But first...

"First, you're going to suck my cock," I informed him. "You're going to wrap those lips around me and give me the best blowjob you know how to. I'm going to fuck your face until I cum down your throat... and then I'm going to wreck your ass for you... bitch." It was incredibly strange yet very right, that last word. I was going to make him my bitch. He wouldn't dare molest another woman after this.

My fingers dug at the end of the tape holding the stress ball in his mouth and I peeled it off, taking a half-step closer to him, kneeling on the stall floor, and as I popped the ball out of his mouth with one hand, my other hand guided my straining erection against his lips. I paused for half a second, my purple glans against his lips, and said softly, "Don't even think of biting - if you do, I'll just ass-fuck you, dry." - then my fingers found the pressure point on the hinge of his jaw and I pushed, forcing his mouth open as I fed him my she-cock!

He didn't even try to bite me - in fact, he started sucking on me... almost eagerly, and I looked down. His tanned face, crowned with short blond hair, looked up at me, his lips stretched obscenely around my girl-shaft - and was he getting hard himself? I looked, and it sure looked like it... his cock was definitely getting thicker and firmer as he sucked on me. Todd's submissive, I suddenly realized. His bravado and crude manner... that's a front for what he's really like. My finger clenched in his hair as I began thrusting, pumping my member past his lips, until I felt his nose against my mons. "Mmmm yes," I murmured, enjoying the rising pleasure of his wet, warm mouth, "such a good bitch... take it all inside, boy... all the way inside..."

For several minutes there was no sound in the stall, in the bathroom, except the wet schlup schlup schlup of my cock in his mouth, my mons smacking against his nose. He was breathing heavily through his nose while I throat-fucked him - it was clear to me, now, that he'd sucked cocks before, but probably not one the size of mine, and he was having a bit of difficulty when I shoved myself to the hilt, feeling my glans and shaft sliding into his throat. When he gagged, I decided I was wet enough to take him anally. I was really wet, too; my pussy was flooding, and I could feel the warm juices trickling down my inner thighs.

"Bend over the toilet, slut," I ordered him as I pulled out, my cock gleaming with his spit, and chuckling as he gasped for air when my knob emerged. I had the ball in my hand, ready, just in case he screamed or called out, but he didn't. He shuffled on his knees, turning to face the toilet, and with a swift yank I had his jeans down around his knees and his ass exposed.

"Be a good boy and bite down on this," I said, leaning down by his ear, then popped the stress ball into his mouth. "I don't want anyone to hear you, and I'm sure you don't, either." He did as I told him, biting down on the ball while he nodded vigorously, and did his best to spread his legs apart for me.

Slowly I stroked myself, working his spit along the full length of my she-cock, looking at his ass. I was no stranger to anal sex now - giving or receiving - but this was going to be the first time I'd given anal sex to a man, and I wanted to savour the moment. Then I squatted down, lining myself up with his ass pucker and leaned forward, until the wet, purple cap of my cock nudged, and I saw him clench instinctively. "You've never had a cock in your ass before, Todd?" I asked maliciously. "Considering how you sucked me so well, that's... odd." He shook his head, trying to mumble around the gag of the stress ball, and then my hands were on his hips, gripping him firmly, and I was pushing, pushing, pushing... feeling his pucker slowly, reluctantly, opening, giving way... and then my glans popped past and I was in, inside him... fucking him. Ass-fucking him.

I was close already, from excitement; I'd been hard from the moment my plan had crystalized and I'd decided I was going to fuck him. I knew I wouldn't need long to finish, which meant I had to be fast, work myself fully into him. My hips bucked again and again, forcing my she-cock into him with swift, harsh thrusts, making him moan around the ball. I felt him wincing each time I rammed myself, forced my cock further into him, forging a path into his bowels, and it felt good. It felt better than good; it was amazing, and it wasn't just the fact of fucking him; it was the circumstances. Him, helpless, bound; being shown what it was like to be on the receiving end for a change. I didn't try anything fancy; I just fucked him, hard and fast, pushing and pushing and pushing until the full foot-long length of my cock was buried inside him, thick and hard and throbbing. I could feel him gripping me tightly, trying to push me out... but he was trying to relax around me at the same time, too. His initial gasps and groans had become more... sexual, sluttier... moaning in need and desire as he submitted to my ass-reaming!

At last I felt the familiar tingle in the base of my cock, right where my clit was, and I braced myself, leaning into him, pushing him down over the toilet bowl. "Get ready... here it comes... here I come, Todd...!" and with that, hot, sweet pleasure exploded through me! My cock bucked in his ass, flexing as I shot one jet after another of creamy cum into his bowels, and through the ball-gag I heard him making a keening sound of utter, submissive lust! That low, hungry sound triggered me; I felt my femcum squirting from my pussy, to leak down my thighs and over his ass while I came and came and came in his ass, until a froth of girl-jizz was oozing out around my bucking prod!

I finished in him quickly, and grabbed the tape while I began to go soft inside him. It was the work of seconds to wrap two or three turns of the tape to keep the gag in place, and then I was pulling out, my cock making a slick, sucking sound as it emerged, and I stood. A thick dollop of cock-cream drooled from my cum-slit slowly, dripping onto his upturned ass in a glistening puddle and more semen oozed from his gaping, leaking anus. I grabbed a handful of toilet paper to wipe myself clean. "Last part of your lesson, Todd," I said as I retrieved my skirt and panties, pulling them up. "You're going to stay like that until someone finds you," and with that, I turned, closing the stall door behind me. I washed up at the sink and stuffed the wad of tp into the wastepaper bin, then carefully pulled the door open, checking that the coast was clear - it was.

I made it back to my office and tried to work for the remainder of the morning, but it wasn't easy, knowing that Todd was waiting to be found. I decided to go out for lunch, and when I got back, I found an ambulance pulling away from the office, and the rest of the office staff very much bemused. Molly, Linda, Emma and Theresa were trying hard to conceal their smiles, and Gordon and John looked shocked. So did Dave, but he also looked... speculative. I looked at him, a small smile on my lips, and his eyes widened slightly as I nodded.

GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers