Aphora's Mission Ch. 01

Story Info
From regular Joe to irregular captive.
1.9k words
4.18
40.7k
25

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers

Part one of a continuing sci-fi novel, loosely based on fantasies I had during puberty.

*****

The name here is Stevan, pronounced STEVE-ann. I wish my parents had just named me Steven, but they had a penchant for wanting to be different. My friends however, just call me Steve, and that's fine.

I like to backpack, hunt, canoe and stuff, and that's how I happened to be in McWardon State Park near California's central coast on this particular weekend. I had hoped to hike with my friend Peter but he got called in to work at the last minute. So I went solo, parking my mini-SUV at a trailhead, grabbing my map, camera and knapsack (containing some energy bars and Gatorade).

On this fall October day, the trail was practically deserted, temperatures were cool, and the trees were turning yellow and red. My feet crunched dry leaves underneath. I planned to do an eight-mile loop and return before sunset.

I'm a regular kind of guy, I'd say. 25, single, working in marketing for a tech company, now between girlfriends, loving to wear jeans and hunky hiking boots - the kind that lace up. I also like to wear warm, close-fit sweaters (actually, previous girlfriends and my mom have bought most of my stuff for me).

The cool woods invigorated me; made me feel vital and healthy again. I needed this after a week's office work, with so-so co-workers - some of them friends, some of them I dislike. But I thought I'd performed OK. I'm reliable and I usually exceed my goals.

My last girlfriend was Felicita. We had a good ten months together. She was great looking, smart and we got along really well. But she began drifting away when I said that I didn't see having children in my immediate future. She seemed in a big hurry to start a family, and I couldn't align with that. I apologized for wasting her time, sort of, and she went back online to find that perfect family man.

I miss her, to tell the truth. I miss her perfect boobs, her sense of humor, her sexy lingerie and her long hair. It's nice to have a warm bod in bed with you every night.

But on the hike, as a way to get my mind off her, I began looking for photos to take with my fancy DSLR. A plant with pods from which was springing fuzzy stuff - somewhat like a dandelion's fuzzy globe - attracted my attention. I braced myself to get a closeup, then took a couple shots before changing my position.

Right then I heard what sounded like a footstep behind me, and before I could turn around, I was roughly shoved face-down onto the ground.

From that shocking moment on, my life was to take a sudden turn, where my former existence was to disappear completely and I was thrust into an entirely different world.

I'm writing this account to tell my unique story, which you may or may not choose to believe. If you don't, I understand completely. If I had read it, written by someone else, I would find it very improbable, too. But stay with me, and the fantastic story will unfold bit by bit.

Lying on the ground, as though I'd been blindsided by a hulking football player, I began to hear a bunch of shoes in the earth around me, but I couldn't see them. My hands were quickly secured behind my back.

"What the fuck is this?" I yelled. The response was a quick needle prick into my neck, which quickly sent my mind into grayness and unconsciousness.

I gradually awoke to the sound of soft women's voices and being in an uncomfortable position. My body was swaying back and forth. My vision was blocked by a blindfold and there was tape over my mouth. I gathered that I was being carried - my wrists and ankles were bound to a pole being carried by two people and I was dangling from it as though I were a hammock. My weight made the rope ties dig somewhat painfully into my skin, and I struggled a little, to no avail. That brought a few women's laughs.

Every so often I would be lowered to the ground, and apparently two new people would take over the hauling.

My mind was racing: Why this abduction and where were they taking me? Why carry me this way when they could've forced me to walk with them? Why haven't they said anything to me?

I felt myself being carried over a couple hills. Finally I was lowered to the ground and left there, as though I was some captured animal destined for a zoo. I felt ridiculous, being at the mercy of what seemed to be a bunch of women. I could hear them talking, but it was in a foreign language. Usually I'm pretty good at identifying various languages, but this one had me stymied. I can say that it was a lilting, rather sensual language.

They briefly untapped my mouth and allowed me to drink water through a straw.

Eventually I could tell that nightfall was near, because the outside light passing by the edge of my blindfold diminished. I could hear brush and fabric being moved, and then I was lifted up one more time on the pole and carried upward along some sort of metal walkway. Soon the sounds of the outdoors were completely erased, and I could feel warm air around me. I was laid on a soft spot, then felt another shot-prick on my neck. After that had its effect I was fully awake, but could barely move. I felt like a helpless baby.

Soon, I detected that I was flying in some sort of airplane, because of the minute ups and downs one feels when doing so.

My blindfold and mouth-tape were then removed, and for the first time I had a look at my captors. I blinked rapidly as my eyes adjusted to the light. I was in a round-ish room with plain walls, and I was surrounded by five women, who all seemed about the same height and had curves in all the right places. They did, however, have various hair styles and were all white- or tan-skinned. They looked at me, and at each other, with amusement.

With the exception of one, they were all wearing dresses which clung to their bodies well, and came down to midway between knees and ankles. The other was wearing clinging tights from neck to toe, of a shimmering red color.

Then they began to remove my ties from the pole I was carried on, put the pole aside, and began to undress me. I had soiled myself from involuntary urination while being carried, and I could tell they were completely getting rid of my clothing. They washed my midsection, and I grew an immediate erection - at least one part of me could move freely - which certainly attracted their attention. They washed it as well, and spent a little too much of their time there, watching it sway back and forth. I closed my eyes because I was becoming too aroused.

They continued speaking in their strange tongue. One of them seemed to be in a leadership role, and after a point I gathered her name was Ah-lahnaya.

A woman came in with a camera of some sort and took pictures of my face and then my entire body, including my wonderful erection, and then left.

They affixed to my midsection something similar to a diaper, which I assumed was to catch my excretions. Then they fitted me into a dress similar to their own. Any resistance on my part - I was quite embarrassed - was feeble and futile because I had so little control over my muscles. There I was, lying there, with my erection pushing up the midsection of the dress, and several of the women couldn't keep their eyes away from it. My erection gradually eased.

I was then moved and strapped into a padded chair in a corner, and left by myself. Gradually, control over my body returned. Wearing a sort-of diaper and dress was a totally foreign feeling.

I was still mystified about my abduction. What would my friends and parents think when my vehicle and knapsack were found?

After a period, the woman who seemed to be the leader returned. She was quite good-looking, and without any makeup. "Ah-lahnaya?" I asked. She nodded yes. "Why am I here?"

She had a device with her, which she held close to my mouth, and indicated I should speak into it. So I asked the same question again.

It repeated what I said, in her language, I assumed. She then spoke into it, pressed a button, and out came: "Please forgive us, Stevan, but you are now our property. We are traveling to a new location where you will be evaluated. Do not try to escape or become violent because we have full control over you. Do you understand?"

She listened to my response: "You just don't go around kidnapping people. Who are you, anyway? You won't get away with this."

She responded, through the device, "You will learn more later, Stevan. Please voluntarily do all that we ask of you, and your way will be easier. You must believe that we have total control over you. In several hours of your time we will arrive at our destination, where you will be processed."

"Processed; what do you mean?"

She touched her finger to my lips to silence me and quickly kissed my cheek, which was the first sign of any friendliness.

I fell asleep sitting there in the comfort of the chair until I was awakened by a small shudder, and then the sensation that we were no longer flying.

Soon, three women came in. One was holding a gun-like thing, which I assumed to be something like a taser. So I didn't resist when they unstrapped me, and then secured my wrists behind my back. Now that I was feeling a little more comfortable, the sensation of being controlled and bound by women excited me, and my erection returned briefly.

I was led out of the room with a woman on either side holding my arms while the third with the taser followed behind. I walked down a short hallway, with windows, where I could see a few women at darkened control panels looking at me, an American male dude wearing a dress.

We entered another room, faintly lit, and to my complete surprise, I saw four other men, about my age, in similar garb, similarly escorted.

Upon seeing me, one of the men said something like, "Holy shit" and tried to walk toward me, and he was immediately tasered and fell to the ground, writhing. The other men and I looked on helplessly.

Over a loudspeaker, a woman's voice: "Please stand in a line, each behind the other. If you do not obey, we will be forced to take similar action again."

So, grumbling, we did as asked, and the stunned man was helped to his feet and became the last in the line. Then, round plastic collars were fitted around our necks, and all the collars were connected with flexible plastic cabling. We were marched down a ramp, out of our airship, and into the dark - into warm, very humid air, as though we were black slaves just off the ship from Africa two centuries before.

Except that our captors were women.

(to be continued)

ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers