Aphora's Mission Ch. 03

Story Info
The reward for being a good boy.
1.5k words
4.44
25.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

And so, we four (Stella, Krista, Alida and Willamina - although we only used those names kiddingly) eternally speculated about the reason for our confinement. Chris thought we were part of some reality TV show and that we were constantly being video-recorded. Will thought it was a psychology experiment. I offhandedly guessed it was a feminist plot to show that men could be feminized and mentally neutered (maybe because my jackoff had been thwarted). In fact, Will and Alden finally sheepishly admitted their beat-offs had also been nipped in the bud.

At any rate, after a day of inactivity in our house (maybe the men in other houses were doing something we didn't know about), we woke to don our panties and dresses, and were told to report one by one to the same room where we'd been strapped to the table earlier.

We were each escorted there, of course, by two women with tasers. This time, I again disrobed and was strapped down to the table. What now?

There were again three women in the room, along with a new device. What were they going to do, castrate me and make me into a true Stella? With thoughts like this, I was quite nervous, which they noticed.

The new device had a different attachment, the purpose of which soon became apparent.

Growing up, I had relatives who ran a dairy farm, and I used to follow them around as they daily milked their Guernsey cows with sucking cups attached to the cows' teats. So when I saw something similar being brought to my penis, I knew immediately what was coming. And I was embarrassed.

The long cup felt warm and slippery going on, and being the guy I am, I had an erection even before it was sealed at the base of my cock. I looked at my nice dick inside the transparent plastic, pretty much filling it up.

At this point, one of the attendants surprised me by removing her clothing, except for panties and a sexy bra of sorts (she had a near-perfect body, I thought, or was it only because I was in such a horny state?) and began moving her hands over my body, from my inner thighs to my nipples, and looking at me with a smile.

I involuntarily began thrusting my midsection against the straps that held me down, and soon the plastic milker began to alternately exert and release pressure on my cock accompanied by a throbbing vibration.

They certainly knew what they were doing, because I explosively climaxed within two minutes, squirting cum all over inside the milker. They were talking dispassionately among themselves, and the teasing woman quickly dressed (I'd swear she winked at me). They pulled an insert out of the device (which kinda resembled a condom) with my cum in it. They labeled the insert and I was led back to our house, sweating in the heat.

So, after all four of us had undergone this procedure, we had further guesses about our incarceration: "Oh, they need studs" or "They're trying to be Masters and Johnson" or "These women want to breed a super-race" (overrating our genetic makeup).

There were a couple more days of inactivity, and we were getting mightily bored, especially with the sweltering temperatures and no air conditioning. Each night we were still chained to our beds, still wearing our compliance collars.

Eating at the dining hall, we noticed the number of men continuing to dwindle. Now we were down to 12, and we whispered with each other every time someone disappeared. What had happened to them? It was like military boot camp, where those who couldn't cut it were discharged. Except that we recruits wore dresses and panties and compliance collars, as opposed to crawling through mud and barbed wire.

However the next stage of our "enlistment" wasn't long in coming, and wasn't weird at all.

Early one evening before bedtime we each were led into individual rooms in a larger, native-built building where slowly moving ceiling fans made the air pleasant. We men looked at each other before being led inside.

Sitting down on a chair next to a comfortable-looking bed, I felt like I was in a medical waiting room waiting for a doctor to arrive. After the milking episode, that was reasonable.

I waited, and waited, with nothing to read. It had become dark outside, but there was a weak electric light in the room. I had earlier spotted a video camera secreted in a corner, so I wasn't about to make a run for it.

Eventually I heard footsteps outside and a person entered - Ah-lahnaya! Looking quite beautiful with a more attractive dress than before, her long hair was artfully arranged.

She had her translating device with her, and after offering me a drink from a tray she brought with her (which tasted like a sweet wine), she said: "Stevan - or Stella (she smiled) - I want to thank you so much for undergoing all those tests and evaluations and not trying to escape. I want you to know we think highly of you - both your physical person and your mind. You are just about ready for the final stage, during which you will learn about your purpose here.

"But tonight, as kind of a reward, Stevan, if you would like, we will spend the night together. Is this your desire? You seem to have had eyes for me."

Only one word escaped my lips.

She pulled back the sheets on the bed, and began undressing. Her body was even better than hinted at under her various dresses. As I watched her from behind, her derriere was nicely rounded and classy, and I loved watching her unhook her bra. Then she put on a very short, slinky nightie with lace trim, gathered below her breasts to show them off. I was almost unhinged by my good fortune.

I was so transfixed by watching her that I'd forgotten about myself. She came over and bid me to stand, and pulled my dress and panties to the floor. But then, unexpectedly, she pulled from her handbag a sexy nightgown with spaghetti straps and indicated I should wear it. By the time I'd pulled it on, I had a huge erection, which she took notice of.

However, she did leave my compliance collar on, which told me I still wasn't completely trusted.

We climbed into bed together, and I noticed a little awkwardness on her part, even though she seemed friendly enough. We lay on our sides belly to belly and soon our lips met. I had to restrain myself from just tearing into her, I was so horny. I felt her breasts against my chest and moved my thigh between her legs, up against her cunt. After just a bit, I felt her respond by pushing forward.

Her lips were sweet and soft and I loved the feeling of her hair along my face - it had been way too long since I'd been with a woman. I reached around and grabbed her nice ass, but she discouraged that move.

So, I moved to cup her breast and kiss her nipples, which she obviously did love, flexing against me and making a low moan. Then I reached down to her cunt, found her clit, and lightly caressed it. She flexed even more.

I had pulled her nightgown down a bit, and then she grasped my prick through the silky material of mine. I hadn't felt so aroused for a long time, really, and her doing that nearly immobilized me. I thrust against her hand, then, and she surprised me by urging me on top of her missionary-style. She guiding me into the cleft of her cunt, where I delightedly thrust to the hilt. I left it fully enveloped in her warmth for a time, because it felt so damn good. Then I raised myself a bit above her, and looked into her eyes. There was both a fear and a passion there, but I knew she wanted me to continue.

I was still wearing my nightie, and I loved to feel it caress my skin, and I loved the feel of the straps across my shoulders (but the compliance collar got a little in the way).

I began pumping slowly, and while doing so began softly sucking her nipple. Breathing rapidly and deeply and pushing her hips up against mine, her eyes closed as she peaked. That inflamed me, and I plunged more and more rapidly into her, and soon fell off the edge of the cliff into oblivion and bliss.

Afterward, we took off our nightclothes, pulled the covers over us, and I held her to me, which she seemed to like.

As we lay there I had the same feeling that I'd had with other women whom I'd had great sex with: that we were one and that we had merged into a yin and yang completeness. I guess that's part of love.

The next morning, as Ah-lahnaya departed, she said (amazingly, without the translater), "Stevan, veree good."

And I replied, "Very, very good."

(To be continued)

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers