Aphora's Mission Ch. 04

Story Info
Buy into the plan?
2k words
4.45
15.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Needless to say, when we four of guys re-united back in our house, there was some one-upsmanship going on as each tried to tell a more lascivious story about being laid. Except for me. I felt no need to compete. So eventually, the guys got around to asking how it went. I smiled.

Will said, "Ah-ha! He's in love. Steve's in love."

I kept on smiling, then said, "But she kept my compliance collar on. That took a little of the glow off. And oh, by the way, did they all have you wear nighties?"

Yes, they all wore the nighties. They weren't about to argue with their partners about it. And we all brought the nighties back with us, like trophies after a frat-boy panty raid. Of course we weren't planning to wear them any more ... unless we had to, of course.

After our good fortune, our mood improved, and we'd all been told we would soon learn about their plans for us. We sat around for another day and were allowed to swim nude in a pool nearby we hadn't been aware of, but still wearing our collars. I must admit that we got off showing our naked bodies to our handlers up on the side of the pool. Who knows what they were thinking.

The next day, after breakfast, we returned to the house as the day started to heat up. The somewhat-masculine-looking, VIP woman who had spoken to us when we first arrived on the island (we had always assumed we were on an island) showed up. We hadn't seen her since landing, so we figured something was up. She used her translator device.

"Good morning, Stevan, Chris, Will and Alden. I want to congratulate you upon completing our evaluation and screening. Stevan, Will and Alden, you will be reporting to a meeting room for instruction and decision-making. Chris, you will remain here."

Chris looked panic-stricken and so did we. We were a close bunch of guys and at this late stage we assumed we were all moving forward together, even after the emphasis on wearing feminine stuff.

"Why not Chris?" I asked. The woman listened to the translation and replied, "He and the rest of you will diverge at this time. We just have different plans for him. He did pass the evaluations as well as the rest of you."

We each gave Chris a hug and a goodbye whisper before being led away in our dresses. Chris suddenly made a break for it (wherever "it" was) but was buzzed down by his collar. The world we were now in could be cruel, and we worried about Chris' future. Maybe he liked women's clothing too much, if that was possible.

At a meeting hall we hadn't seen before, 10 of us guys were left. 10 guys in dresses whose hair had been growing out a little while in captivity (however, we had been shaving). The woman who'd separated us from Chris and six other women were there, including Ah-lahnaya. There was a big video screen, where we watched a presentation in English.

To relate to you, the reader, what we learned will seem like a space fantasy. It seemed that way to us, too, but it was all too cohesive and detailed to dismiss. We sat back silently and let them have their say.

I won't pass on all the bits and pieces of the presentation, but it came down to this: About the time mankind had tamed fire, and homo sapiens were beginning to roam the Earth, a very advanced and alien life form landed here and were impressed with the possibilities of humans ... so impressed that they gathered some up, along with other flora and fauna, and "flew" them to other planets around the galaxy that they wanted to seed. They saw humans like we Earthlings see horses and dogs - pleasant, but not real bright, companions.

One of the successful seeded planets was called Aphora, and it was similar enough to Earth in size, atmosphere and nearness to a sun that 75 individuals were left there. The advanced aliens had ways to remotely monitor the progress of these humans.

The seed community on Aphora thrived, multiplied and advanced. In fact, its technological prowess eventually surpassed that of Earth.

But several centuries ago, the first dark cloud on the horizon emerged: Their men were dying off prematurely. After a time, an unusual, fast-mutating viral culprit was identified, but it couldn't be dealt with fast enough. Soon all the leaders were women, and they made a diligent effort to save sperm until such time as the virus could be controlled. For a time, then, women were artificially impregnated, but when they bore male children, the boys were dead by the age of three. The virus had won, and eventually there were no more men and no more sperm.

Finally the virus was defeated, but only after the planet was left with women only.

The story of human habitation on Aphora might then have ended after all the women went past their child-bearing years and there was no more sperm. However their alien overseers (whom they worshiped as their creators) were still monitoring them, and didn't want to see their experiment ended. So they surreptitiously visited and left information with several scientists about the location of Mother Earth and the technology to build a faster-than-light spaceship to get there and back.

That's how this crew of women had come to Earth.

And now they needed men to help re-seed Aphora. And that was why we'd been detained.

However, there was one problem. Aphora had been women-only now for many years, and womanly couples were the rule. Aphora had gone single-sex, and the only sex was between women - a lesbian utopia. But the women were getting older and couldn't reproduce. In fact, the youngest was now 31. Their biological clocks were ticking ominously.

And that ended the recorded screen presentation.

Another woman came forward now who seemed to be the superior of the somewhat masculine officer. She introduced herself as Shah-pullya (and I assumed by her bearing that she was the female major-domo of the group) and she began speaking through her device:

"You 10 men, who are the remainder of the beginning 20, are our candidates for returning to our planet of Aphora, which is many, many light years across the galaxy. You have the desired mental and physical attributes for this purpose, even to the point of your sperm motility and count!

"You've seen what the planet looks like on the video screen. To be succinct, we would like you to help re-seed Aphora. You are the first group to be gathered here for this purpose. Later, there will be others. We would like to send more than 100 eventually.

"You have probably wondered why we insisted upon your wearing female attire while here. This leads to our next stage.

If we sent 100 men onto Aphora now, to be among 30 million women, it could create a rush upon the men and it would be chaotic and disruptive. We want to maintain the harmony of female-to-female couples and female-to-female sex, for now.

"I think you can see what I'm getting at. We want you to become women with penises! We need women who can impregnate women. I suppose that at this moment most of you aren't excited about doing this. But yet we have chosen you all - even watching you before you were captured - by what we sense is a feminine side in you. You may seem entirely masculine on the outside, but we find that in your minds you can cross the divide between the sexes and can feel feminine."

We men looked at each other with mild incredulity. We had strong feminine attributes? I didn't know whether to feel complimented or accused of being a sissy.

The female leader continued: "As an incentive, I can say that we have the ability to help you become very beautiful women, by way of our biological abilities which surpass those here on Earth. You should also know that one of our criteria in choosing you was to have bodies and facial features that could be made womanly.

"So, I ask: what better proposition than to be a woman with a fully functioning male sexual apparatus able to attain wonderful orgasms - and be asked to impregnate many, many different women over time?

"You wouldn't have to work to make a living. Some of the time you'd be bedding women, and the other time you could do whatever - ski Aphora's mountains, kayak her streams, enjoy her restaurants, and so on.

We men looked kind of guiltily at each other at this point. Like, did we really want to be chicks with dicks? Did we really want to fuck a lot of women with a higher purpose in mind? Did we want to leave our families and friends on Earth behind and start an entirely new life?

Like, why didn't the alien bunch of women just open a recruitment office on Times Square and look for recruits among the public?

The leader spoke again. "We are taking the immense risk of leaving this up to you. After this point we're not forcing you to do anything. If you choose not to go, we have the means to erase the memory of your capture and subsequent time here, and we will return you to your home area. If you choose to go to Aphora, we have a way of informing your family you are safe, but they won't know where you are going. I hope you choose to go, and become part of our womanhood.

"Are there any questions?"

I always think of something to ask, so I was the first, and thinking of Ah-laynaya: "Besides being promiscuous in the name of, ah, patriotism, would we also be able to have an ongoing relationship with just one woman?"

"Well, yes, because that would make a good cover for you, and lend you some stability and ongoing love in your life. In fact, I would hope that all of you who go would strive for such a solid relationship."

There were other questions, such as the standard of living and pay for services rendered, and what would happen when our crop of men/women got old and lost their sexual prowess (answer: they could retire, but they would need to continue living as women). Another wondered if they would ever be able to return to Earth for a brief visit. The answer was no. Would we be able to custom-design our bodies, like picking out attributes from a catalog? ("To a degree.")

We were given one day to think it all over. My friend Will and I talked about this preposterous proposition of becoming women with dicks. What were the downsides, beyond missing friends and family?

Will was on the fence about going and seemed to want to follow my lead. I mulled over the options aloud, as though I too was indecisive, but inwardly I confess I was excited about living as a woman, assuming the Aphorans could follow through and make me look sexy. I have always liked to experiment, and several times I'd fantasized about being able to switch genders whenever I wished. So this whole scenario seemed like a dream, a dream that was almost too good to be true.

Out of the ten, six chose to go, including Will and I (I hoped that Will wasn't coming because he was attracted to me).

I could see the group of Aphoran women were going to have to make many trips to come up with their quota of women with benefits.

I wished that I'd been able to say goodbye to family and friends, but that was not to be. The women of Aphora wanted to stay under the radar. If they'd publicized their needs on Earth, they probably would've had many takers, but the takers wouldn't've been the exact individuals they wanted.

Not the least of my thoughts had to do with Ah-lahnaya - would I lose touch with her? I liked that girl. Would she prefer me as a man or as a woman?

What would Aphora be like? Could we be happy there?

(To be continued.)

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers