Aphora's Mission Ch. 10

Story Info
Melting in, in a mushroom forest.
2.3k words
4.48
9k
4
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

I will now skip over several weeks to the point where Will (Na-kana) and I began moving in to our house in our assigned city of Caponna, halfway between the equator and Aphora's south pole.

During the interim I found that being on an all-women planet took some getting used to. Sure, the Aphoran camp on Earth and the all-woman crew on our space craft were a beginning, but now, every bus driver, mechanic, law officer, garbage pickup person, politician, manager, soldier, scientist and farmer was a woman. Goes to show that given the chance women can do it all, except for, you know, full fucking.

The powers that be were kind to Will and I by assigning my ship-guide Na-hoyan to be our housemother. As she drove us and our belongings into our new neighborhood, our hair blew around in the warm breeze, and our bare arms were dappled with passing shafts of sunlight.

Caponna was a city of trees and small homes with a slow-moving river at the base of a mountain range. With a population of about 80,000, the city had a modest downtown with not a man in sight, and of course all the women were over 30.

Will and I were surprised to find almost every home to be round.

"It's like a forest of mushrooms," I remarked.

"Maybe it makes everyone well-rounded," added Will.

"Let's hope they are very, very well-rounded," I added. Will and I get silly sometimes; and at this point we were exhilarated and flighty.

This was the first time we all had seen our government-sponsored home, and so between the three of us, we selected bedrooms (also without corners). Then our eminently practical and slight housemom went shopping to find bedcoverings, kitchen utensils, food, cleanliness items, and everything else we'd need to get our feet on the ground. However, we did not need tampons.

After Will and I sometimes glanced out the windows at women walking by to see what they actually wore and how they behaved, Na-hoyan took us under her wing to introduce us further to Aphoran culture, speech, religion, and daily living, including cooking.

"No more Earth food for you," she advised. "I want you to try and taste all the different local foods, one by one. I'm sure there are some you won't like, just as there were Earth foods I didn't like - like bacon and squash and some of those things. And I need to give you a quick course on how we cook here."

Which she did. There were Will and I wearing the Aphoran version of aprons, cutting, slicing and dicing vegetables and meats, behaving more and more like women every day, picking up more of the language by being around our house mother, and by not allowing ourselves to slip back into English.

Will and I made every effort to dress in a manner similar to the women passing by outside (Na-hoyan, for the time being, was out of uniform). I immensely enjoyed being a full-time woman - picking my lingerie and clothing for the day according to my mood - then dressing and looking at myself in the mirror - and letting myself slip into Pora-tarne's persona.

After several weeks, it was time for Na-hoyan to take a four-day vacation and visit her family and friends in another city, saying she had confidence in our ability to pass and take care of ourselves.

"It's OK to take short walks outside the house," she decided. "But don't get into any extended conversations or relationships with anyone yet. When I return I'll escort you around town to ease you into your roles.

"If anyone should ask you where you came from and what you'll be doing here, explain that you recently graduated with advanced degrees from the capital city's university, and that you're taking a vacation before looking for jobs here. OK? ... And if any questions are asked about your not speaking the language convincingly, just say that you had hearing problems for many years which were eventually fixed - for both of you. In fact, you can say that that's the reason you two pal around together - because of that past problem."

"OK, house mam," I said, before giving her a peck on the cheek and bidding her goodbye.

So, that evening Will and I settled down into our leather-like, kind-of sofa, to watch the Aphoran version of television. We watched an old, pre-virus movie where Aphoran men and women had families and everyone seemed hunky-dory, and we speculated about how the current population might feel about seeing it. Then, after some light Aphoran kind-of beer, we retired to our rooms. I changed into my nightie and pulled the covers over me.

In the middle of the night, I heard my door open and Miss Will came in.

"I'm embarrassed to say this, being a grown ... woman," she whispered in her now-feminine voice, "but sometimes when I'm in a strange place I freak out a little and can't sleep. Do you mind if I share your bed?"

"That's OK," I said, worried that she wanted more.

So she crawled in, and a few minutes later began to spoon me. I could feel her tits against my back and her penis against my butt. But she wasn't trying anything, so I allowed myself to relax. In fact, I lay my hand back on the curve of her hip, and I got a tiny erection, but we both feel asleep. I guess we were providing each other a little needed feminine companionship in this strange place.

And oddly enough, when Na-hoyan returned and found Will and I were sleeping together sometimes, we began an arrangement where sometimes Will or I would also sleep similarly with her, ostensibly like sisters.

But ... at least with me (I never mentioned this to Will), one night when I was spooning her, Na-hoyan asked me to play with her breasts, and after I'd teased her nipples for a while, she asked me to suck one of them, which I was only too glad to do. Soon I could feel movements in the bed hinting she was masturbating, followed by some deep breaths and a couple jerks, and then we fell asleep.

After that, from time to time, she'd return the favor in the exact same way, except that I needed to grab a towel beforehand. I was delighted that my nipples had enlarged along with my breasts and had become so much more sensitive.

I figured if she wanted to go all the way, she'd let me know, but that never happened. I don't know if she was doing it with Will also. All I can say, is, the planet of Aphora was losing some of my valuable sperm in that little towel ...

Which leads me to say that, yes, Will and I did begin to contribute our sperm beginning shortly after our arrival at the mushroom-shaped house. Na-hoyan gave us glass vials to milk ourselves into every two weeks, and all I needed to do was look at myself in a mirror wearing my sexiest bra and panties - and perform a little hand work. Or I'd close my eyes and imagine making it with the sexy Ah-lahnaya. I asked Will how she was managing it, and she shrugged and said there were a couple women she'd seen after arrival on the planet that motivated her.

Whenever we turned in the vials, a little white vehicle soon appeared to pick them up.

Finally the time came when Na-hoyan decided to give us our gradual introduction to Caponnan society. Will and I had already made a few walking forays around our neighborhood at night, which I found quite exciting, and maybe even a little dangerous - because what if we didn't come across as women? But no one looked twice at us, and the more relaxed Will and I became (and maybe passersby thought we were a couple?), the more completely womanlike we became. Our choice of clothing, our walking styles, our voices, and our movements became more and more Aphoran.

Early one evening our house mother took us downtown for the first time, to a comfortable restaurant which she said served very traditional, tasty food. I no longer had any fears and was just out to enjoy seeing and being seen. Will, however, seemed pretty reticent and subdued. I was beginning to wonder just how he'd perform in the meeting-and-seduction arena once we got that far.

Anyway, I was wearing a dress that flowed easily around my legs and was fairly tight around my wonderful boobs and waist. My luxuriant hair flowed down to my shoulders, and I loved feeling it against my earrings and face. I was wearing my most comfortable but yet sexy (to me, anyway) shoes, with open toes and multiple leather straps. My makeup was demure, with subtle lipstick.

And I had helped Will dress, as well. There was nothing dowdy or unfashionable about us. However, Na-hoyan looked like our country cousin, wearing a plain-Jane dress, no jewelry, and shoes that might have been worn by the Amish back on Earth.

We were guided to a table by a waitress, and Na-hoyan showed us how an electronic menu was embedded in the tabletop. As she explained some of the choices, and her recommendations, I looked to the rear of the place, where women cooks were working expertly.

The restaurant was only about one-third full at this early hour (on Aphora most people eat during the evening). After we placed our orders I had time to check out the other patrons. I must say, at least in this city, and at the airport, Aphoran women generally kept themselves in good shape (but once in a while, perhaps due to genes, a woman would be as overweight as the duty office I'd run into on the spacecraft).

Around half of them were in dresses and half in pants or leggings. Colorfully decorated tights were popular, along with camis or T-shirts, due to the warm weather. Occasionally, I'd see tops similar to tunics on Earth. Hair styles were different than on Earth, and Na-hoyan had styled Will's and my hair to match. There were several tables of two women, a table of six, and two solo customers. I didn't see anyone signaling her availability via braids or necklaces. All the customers except one dark-brown-skinned woman were as white- or tanned-skin as Caucasians on Earth.

I was finally beginning to notice subtle differences between Aphoran women and their Earth counterparts. Aphorans, for whatever reason, didn't have a smooth, unbroken nose line - there would typically be a small indentation just an inch or so above the end of their noses. Their ears were shaped slightly differently, and their foreheads were usually higher before their hairline began. Lips were narrower.

But the most impressive difference was the quality of many of their eyes. Inside, there seemed to be the illusion of tiny, glittering ice crystals, which to me connoted so much energy and aliveness, for lack of a better word. I found their eyes captivating to an extreme.

I had always noted on Earth the different way people from various regions laughed. In Caponna, the laugh de rigueur was complex. It would usually begin with a titter, as though a woman was trying to suppress it, but then would oftentimes break through in waves of laughter that gradually deepened in tone. I didn't find it particularly attractive when it fully developed, to tell the truth.

Several couples and customers entering in the restaurant were holding hands, and a couple on the walkway outside were in a passionate, kissing embrace. On Earth that might've drawn attention, but not here ...

The meal was totally delicious. Will and I made every effort to eat daintily, with small bites. I knew she was also checking out the women that surrounded us - I looked forward to comparing notes when we returned home.

But the day was not yet over, and our placid Na-hoyan took us to the next level when we went (as the evening went completely dark) to a bar of sorts. I felt kinda like a tourist here, or a voyeur. We sat at a table in an establishment consisting of many large panels which pulsed slowly with warm, migrating colors. The movement of the colors was tied to the music being played - strange to my ears, but I figured I'd get to like it over time. Liquors were being served, and eventually more and more women arrived, some with gray strands of hair. I loved looking at their well-rounded derrieres and happy faces as they talked, danced, embraced and, of course, drank.

And here, finally, I found many guests with braided hair or the certain necklace I'd been told about. So I looked at those women most intently, and a good number turned me on. Maybe before the next time I came here I'd need to have Na-hoyan style my hair that way too.

Na-hoyan looked at Will and I, probably reading our minds. The unusual-tasting liquors were definitely loosening us up.

A couple women looked our way, and eventually one came over to talk. It turned out she knew our house mom from college days, and they needed to catch up with each other. She had long, attractive, dark hair reaching to her breasts, which were quite in evidence above her leather bustier, which also served to pull in her waist attractively. I tried to ignore her, but kept stealing glances. She was tall, almost as tall as me, and had those beautiful, glittering eyes.

I really wasn't thinking about she might perceive me, but Na-hoyan revealed when we returned home that her friend thought Will and I rather fetching. But, said Na-hoyan, "If you intend to return there to pick up women, you needed to dress more provocatively." I was all for that.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers