Aphora's Mission Ch. 11

Story Info
The all-American girl and bunna.
3k words
4.52
8.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Will and I were slowly but surely nearing our entry into the uncertainties of Aphoran romance, seduction and making babies. I was having fantasies about making it with Na-hoyan's old college chum, the one we met with the long dark hair and bustier.

But Na-hoyan had one final thing to cover with us, and that was how we were to - more or less - drug our sexual partners so we wouldn't blow our covers. Na-hoyan emphasized that we would only use the drug when we and our lovers were already moving toward intercourse (they would think we were going employ a strap-on dildo). Our lovers would also need to indicate they wanted to use the legal sexual enhancement drug that many Aphoran women used (however, they wouldn't know that we'd be supplying an enhanced version of the drug and that we ourselves would be taking a placebo).

Our house mom wanted us to know exactly what we would be inducing, so first with me and then separately with Will, she gave us the liquid drug, popularly called "bunna" (pronounced BOO-nah). With me, she stood by wearing a black strap-on dildo, and watched a clock. I was wearing only a skimpy nightgown. After about five minutes, I began to feel quite upbeat and loving, and then I had the feeling that all physical limits were dissolving - that I was no longer in a room, and in fact there were no horizons and no sense of time - I was just free-floating in a warm river, and the water rushing by made my whole body tingle with ever-so-pleasant erotic sensations. Up above, I could feel the sun also warming my body, almost as though it was a person. And still, I was aware of Na-hoyan's lovely nearby presence.

Eventually, I thought a fish was slithering up between my legs in a mischievous fashion. And then - the most delicious feeling - I felt it, kind of like a seductive finger - enter me via my man's vagina, and I thought - fucking has to be the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. I could only describe it as like something glowing inside me. I had a great hunger for this living thing in me and I moved involuntarily to surround and hold the sensation. And then - pop! - a miniature supernova exploded inside me in slow motion, sending more warmth into the rest of my body. Soon, I blissfully and completely relaxed and must've napped for a few minutes.

Na-hoyan woke me, lying beside me, and I spotted the strap-on lying on the floor. She was smiling as she traced my lips with her finger, and said, "Well, Earth woman, how was that?"

I smiled back and said, "Na-hoyan, I've never seen you look so happily sensual before."

"Do you remember me fucking you?"

"Well, I expected you to," I replied, "but what I experienced was so dreamlike, I never really was aware of you doing anything. I was detached, and I dreamed a fish was making it with me. That's actually really funny."

"So then, you can see how well the enhanced bunna works, and if you approach everything right, it will be a very spiritual and beautiful thing."

"I may want you to do this again - as a girl, I like being fucked, you know," I joked.

"Oh, I don't know. My superiors really don't want me to get too involved with you two," she laughed. "Maybe some distant time if you behave yourself and get a lot of women pregnant."

"Something tells me you enjoy this male role a bit, but you wouldn't admit it."

"Ha!" Na-hoyan expressed. "You have such a rich fantasy life, Pora-tarne. This is just my job. And now it's time to do the same with Will."

I was conscious of the rich femininity in her voice, probably a bunna aftereffect.

When I compared notes with Will later, he had had much the same experience, except in his case, it wasn't a fish penetrating him, it was the stamen of a beautiful flower.

Will and I began going out on the town on a regular basis. We shopped for food, went to some musical events, bought more clothing (more lingerie for me of course), and walked around the expansive city park. In doing so, we talked to many younger and older women and gained confidence in fitting in (we were even invited into a few of their homes). The remnants of our old male personas were more and more relegated to the past as we morphed into Aphoran women.

I can honestly say that real women don't often have the total enjoyment of being a woman that I enjoyed (although not experiencing childbearing left a gap). I enjoyed every aspect of being Pora-tarne - even to the point of relishing small talk, gossip, talk about fashions, and complaints about local politics. I had become much more outgoing and alive than I was back on Earth as Stevan. I began to suspect it had always been my destiny to live as a woman. Being kind of between the sexes put me on a high spiritual plane that gave me fascinating insights into both women and men.

All of this conjecture aside, in my comings and goings around the lovely city of Caponna I kept an eye out for possible lovers. Would that woman be attracted to me? How could I make a certain delectable female look at me? Was this female available, or taken? Could I have great sex with this or that person? Is that woman too old for me? When a girl I'm attracted to touches my arm when we talk - is that something I could follow up on?

Will and I became regulars at several bars (we were now carrying enhanced bunna with us - and Will sported a braid while I wore the come-hither necklace). I also joined gardening and hiking groups on my own, and successfully convinced Will to join a political discussion group and a boating group without me.

One night at what we liked to call the jungle bar - because of the tropical flowers and vines that decorated the place - Will and I scored our first encounters without trying too hard (glances had been exchanged), with a pair of young women. Soon, Will was monopolized by his rather-quiet, blond-braided woman as they began dancing belly to belly, and tits to tits, and then ass to ass. After a half hour they left, with Will looking rather flushed and excited.

Meanwhile, my new acquaintance, N-dasha, was rather forward, fun and good-looking. She had broad shoulders, smallish-breasts under her blue-striped pullover sweater, nice hips, and long legs in tight trousers. Her hair was pushed to one side of her head and she was wearing the "I'm available" necklace. In fact, a necklace with three strands.

She smiled beguilingly at me; I smiled back. We talked animatedly about movies we'd seen, and then, almost as though we were reading each others' minds, we slipped onto the dance floor. She was only around six inches shorter than me, and she put her arms around my neck and looked up into my eyes. I slipped my arms behind her and loved the feel of her waist and the beginnings of her buns. The lights were dim and we slowly swayed to the music. I looked down at her breasts pushing against her thin sweater (she was bra-less) and made sure mine (in a lacy black bra) touched them.

I worried about making the wrong move that might turn her off and ruin the evening, so I waited for her to make a move. But she didn't, although we kept close together. I noticed other dancing couples moving suggestively against each other. Finally, I couldn't help myself and lay my leg between hers. She pushed her cunt against it and lay her head on my breasts.

I kissed her ear.

She looked up at me again, quite innocent and sensual at the same time (like the archetypal All American Girl Next Door). She then touched my lips with one long finger, and led me off the floor.

"Pora-tarne, my dear Pora-tarne," she said quietly, "would you like to come home with me?"

"Of course, love," I said with a smile, holding her hand.

"Well. I know your friend left with my friend, and I would love to play with you tonight too, but my roommate will be home with her lover - too many people for our small apartment! But in two days' time, she'll be gone for a few days for her job, so ... perhaps you could visit on Gan-day, in the late afternoon when I'm off work? And if you don't mind, I so love your leggings and short skirt; please wear them!"

"Of course," I said. "I do like women who know what they want."

The address she left me was in the less expensive, older part of town, with its apartment buildings, artists' lofts and mom-and-pop restaurants.

So, for two days I tried to stop thinking about her, but it was hard ... it had been a long time since I'd had full sex with anyone. I tried to do distracting things with Will.

On Gan-day afternoon, I showered, put on my sexiest matching bra and panties, did my hair as attractively as possible, did a minimal makeup and lipstick job, tucked my penis away in a gaff, donned the requested leggings and skirt, put the special bunna pills in my red purse, and took the Aphoran version of a cab over to her address. I was, frankly, nervous as hell. Had Will been this nervous?

I also bought a bottle of Aphoran something-like-wine as a gift.

As I entered the front door of her apartment building, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in its glass. I thought I looked damned attractive. I wanted my hair to be longer, but my clothing emphasized my good features and minimized the bad. As I reached a stairs, I stopped for a moment to run my hands down over my boobs and then lifted them just a little - mildly exciting and reassuring.

On the way up three flights of stairs the most unexpected memory popped into my head. I hadn't thought about it for years. Back when I was in college some buds and I took a spur-of-the-moment spring break to Tijuana for some drinking and women. We didn't find any willing American women, so we spent the last of our meager dollars on some Mexican bar girls. I ended up in a cheap hotel with "Rosa," while my friend Jack was with "Maria" next door. Rosa began to undress - to her bra and tight panty girdle, while I shucked away clothing all the way down to my briefs. Then, looking rather concerned, my black-haired call girl explained in broken English that she was "on the rag" and would I mind a blow job? I went along with this, and successfully blew my load after I had her pinch my nipples.

Later, I put two and two together - her deeper voice along with some other hints (and with input from my college friend) - and deduced that Rosa was probably a Reynaldo. But more power to him that he had me 98% initially convinced he was a woman! So I wondered - did Reynaldo dress as Rosa only for the money, or was he a crossdresser or transsexual?

As I reached the proper floor and knocked on the door to apartment 4-2, I speculated about my own role in the here and now. At least my tits were real, I had a womanly shape, my brain had been partly feminized, and I was living as a woman!

There was no answer to my knock. I waited a minute and knocked again. Nothing. Another minute, another knock, another nothing.

Had I been tricked once again? I began to leave, heading down the creaking stairs. Then I heard the front door bang down below and someone began running upstairs.

It was N-dasha, of course, madly apologetic about getting home late from work. I laughed a little, smiled a lot, and said I was so glad to see her again, and not to worry ... besides, here's a bottle of wine.

We entered her almost-neat apartment, with its big fish tank and paintings on the walls - which I had a lot of time to look at while she showered and dressed in something less formal. I was having the odd sensation that this was like my first date in high school when I awkwardly picked up a girl at her home and took her to a movie - and about all we did was hold hands and kiss cheeks afterwards.

As I stood there looking at her exotic small fish, feeling the reassuring tightness of my leggings, bra, gaff and shoes, my anticipation built. What would she want to do? We couldn't go naked right away because of my hidden tool, and that was too bad. I would have to take some control to make sure things unfolded the way they had to ...

She emerged from her bedroom with her breasts and nipples pushing sexily against a slinky white shift, while toweling dry her hair, and then wrapping the towel around her head.

"Pora-tarne, I'm so glad to see you," she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry I wasn't prepared for you - I know I look so dowdy. But I am so glad you remembered your leggings and skirt. They are so sexy, you know ... Now, if you don't mind, I'll open your wine and we can have a glass or two."

Yes, I was ready for some of that wine, which was clear and sweetish. She placed slices of a fruit resembling peaches over the edges of the glasses, which added to the flavor.

I sat next to her on her lounge and downed my drink rather fast. The room was quite warm, her windows were open to the breezes, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her hair, her lips and her tits. And she knew how aroused I was.

When she put her drink down, I reached over, pulled her to me and had my lips inches from hers.

"My, my, you don't waste any time with small talk, do you," said N-dasha coquettishly.

What started out as a brief brushing of lips soon turned into a passionate mashing. The towel over her hair came unwraped, falling to the floor, and I felt fragrant wet hair alongside mine. Soon, my hands were running over her small breasts and I was finding her prominent nipples.

Her hands slipped inside my top, managed to unhook my bra and then went underneath it to cup my own breasts. We were getting hot, and just a little out of control.

But ...

"N-dasha, do you like to use bunna?"

"Oh, god, don't stop now! Bunna? Bunna? Well, I don't keep any around, but I've used it a couple times with others."

"Did you like it?"

"Yah. It was fun. Don't need it to enjoy myself, but yah, it was fun. Why, do you have some?"

"I most certainly do."

"Well, let's take some then, dear. Not exactly what I expected right after work, but, hey, I'll go with it."

And so, with second helpings of wine, in went the contents of a bunna capsule to her glass, and I emptied a separate inert capsule into my glass. We upended those glasses quickly.

Then, we moved to the fluffy white rug on her floor where I pulled off her shift. I began to strip, but she wanted me to reattach my bra, "because I think it's so sexy," and I left the leggings on as well. Once again, I inserted my leg between hers and she began to grind away at it. After a little bit, just as I could see the bunna was taking effect, I reached over to my purse and pulled out a long purple-colored dildo and began to strap it on. Seeing this, she smiled blissfully and I knew she was on her way to la-la-land.

After her eyes closed, I waited a moment before dropping the harness to the floor and springing my cock loose from its confinement. With her sexy tits and nice snatch in full view, along with her beautiful face, my penis quickly sprung up, already dripping with pre-cum.

Knowing how bunna could make this all so spiritual, I played gentle, putting the tip of my penis against her public lips, penetrating only slightly and making sure it slid against her clit a little. I wished I could've watched a video of what she was experiencing! She squirmed ever so slightly. Then I slowly and teasingly entered her vagina - a little in, a little out, and by doing that gradually, came full-hilt into her. Feeling her vaginal muscles contract a little against me, I did more small in and out motions, and I must say, my orgasm came out of nowhere in seconds and I felt wave after wave of ejaculations carry me away.

I could see she was still in her own little world, with a small smile playing around her lips, and her deep breathing raising her beautiful breasts.

I grabbed some wipes from my purse to wipe off my dick, got it to calm down enough to re-insert it into its gaff, and pulled my leggings back up. Then I stealthily wiped all traces of sperm from her cunt.

Afterward, I could see she was more than happy with the drug's effects.

"Pora-tarne - you did this all for me; it was so far out, so beautiful; but did you climax?"

"Yes, I really did. My dildo also stimulates me when I'm using it, and the bunna gave me this wonderful impression that I was a woman with a dick; which was pretty exciting; and then I thought I was a fish penetrating another fish, which was you - maybe I got that from seeing the fish in your aquarium ... "

Madame N-dasha had no idea how close to reality this really was.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers