Aphora's Mission Ch. 14

Story Info
Pa-shanti attaches a ribbon to her discovery.
2k words
4.48
8k
3

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers

(Note: My apologies for the delay in writing this chapter. I was on vacation. I expect to end the novella after two more chapters.)

*

At least I thought I had taken the regular bunna, and Pa-shanti had ingested the extra-strength dose.

However, how-ev-errrrr, as time went by and we played around kissing and slowly stripping, with me even lovingly sucking her toes, things were getting strange -- stranger than I'd ever felt before on bunna.

I learned later that she -- intelligent and perceptive as she was -- noticed that I was doing a little something extra to her drink, so she switched them while my attention was diverted, and then she actually didn't drink much of my drink at all.

Noting my shifting mental state, then, I thought ... here I go, baby. I had taken LSD once as a teenager on Earth, so I was prepared to ride out whatever came my way -- like surfing the big one, going under the curl and emerging out the other side and enjoying the ride.

I lay on her lounge, my bra pulled down around my waist, as she slowly, ever so slowly brought her lips to my erect nipple, causing the most wonderful sensation to course through my body. Then I watched as she slowwww-lyyy brought up her face near mine and looked deep into my eyes.

"Pora-tarne dear, my dear Pora-tarrnnne, how do you feeelllll?"

How do I feel? "Hmmmm. Can I ..... words, words words! How can a word describe the 1002223rd version of red?" I laughed. "How can words describe your beautiful lips?" She then gently touched mine with hers. My god; I was shivering with a warm streak of arousal.

And then I closed my eyes, feeling quite passive and receptive, and went off into dreamland. I was walking through a field of tall grasses, naked under the warm sun, and the grasses were like long, thin arms brushing against my legs and waist, and instead of a penis, I had a cunt, which seemed so natural and perfect. The thin arms of the grass became a little more like snakes or eels, but ever so friendly and inquisitive. They moved about my legs, curling and coiling, and I was wanted one of them to penetrate me.

Then a very tame blue and yellow butterfly landed on my nipple, leaving a ripple of pleasure, and I stopped to look. Soon, I felt I was becoming a tree, and my arms were branches and my long hair was turning into leaves. A warm wind curled around me as I soaked up the sun.

Wow.

And then, after more and more of this, I must've fallen asleep. A very deep, deep, long sleep.

When I woke, the fullness of reality began to sink in. I was alone in Pa-shanti's bedroom in her bed (how did I get in there?), and found that I couldn't move my arms and legs. For a moment I thought this was a post-bunna effect, but when I looked to my sides, I saw my wrists secured to the sort-of Aphoran headboard with pink ribbon. It looked so froufrou and cute, but Pa-shanti's work wasn't to be escaped from. Then I looked down at my feet, similarly captured. There was an extra little bow on each little toe.

Then, finally coming totally into the present, I realized with a gasp that my midsection was completely and utterly bare, with my penis lying lackadaisically on my thigh, with a bow around it too.

Oh my god. The jig's up. What does she think? Where is she? She'll think I'm a rapist, a freak; maybe she called the Aphoran cops, who knows?

I was so embarrassed I didn't call out for her. I didn't hear any sounds within her apartment, just city sounds outside.

I struggled again to escape my restraints to no avail, so I just lay there, seeing my dick down beyond my breasts.

Eventually I heard her front door close and heard her moving around the apartment. She was whistling a little, and then she turned on some music on the Aphoran version of radio.

After a few minutes she peered around the door of the room, and my face must've turned that 1002223rd version of red.

"Now what do we have here?" she asked, and waited. I was speechless.

"I should tell you, dear Pora-tarne -- from the moment I laid eyes on you back in camp, I knew there was something different about you. And I am a very curious person. I had to see what it was. It wasn't you just being a woman with a masculine streak -- I had a short relationship with a woman like that. I could see your mind had a somewhat different bent from all the women I've ever met.

"So I switched our drinks, and waited until you began to drift away under bunna -- and by the way, shame on you for trying to drug me that way -- because I wanted to see what was under your panties -- the grand prix of womanhood, so to speak. So I cut them off, only to find a briefer and tighter panty underneath, and so I cut that away too.

"And what did I find but such a strange thing to me, a full penis. A woman's penis. And so, I didn't know what was going on.

"I felt like, here's a butterfly specimen I want to preserve. I'll net it and pin it down on a board so I can study it. Make it mine. Do I sound a little crazy?"

"A little," I meekly answered.

"Ah, Pora-tarne speaks!" Pa-shanti lay her delicate hand on my penis, THE penis, and it involuntarily began to spring to life. "I've seen penises in old pornography, but here is a living one, and what it does is quite something.

"But you must tell me: Were you born this way kind of by genetic accident? I mean, I've heard of women whose clit had developed into a tiny little penis, but yours is the full thing."

"I'm not sure where to start, Pa-shanti. You've found my secret, and hope that you haven't told anyone."

"I wanted to, but I haven't."

"You must swear to secrecy. This is just between you and me. Don't tell your best friend, your mother, your sister, or your co-workers. Can you do this?"

"I guess."

"No guessing. Absolute secrecy."

"OK."

My cock had resumed its flaccid state, and she'd removed her hand.

"Now, please untie me."

"Sorry about that. But you must remain that way until you tell me whatever. You are still my specimen."

Then, surprisingly -- this woman was so full of surprises -- she began stroking my penis until it shot upward again, and then she deftly inserted it into herself and sat down on it, with her legs alongside my chest and head. "I've only done this before with someone with a dildo. This is better."

I'm glad she just sat on it and didn't move up and down, because I would've come fairly soon. Which would've ruined the moment.

"It's nice to be inside you!" I said. "It makes me feel like I'm part of you."

I continued, "I guess, then, I can tell you the whole story, which you won't believe, but in the end you'll see how all the pieces fit together and eventually led me to you."

My penis was feeling like a lighthouse inside her, with a warm beam of light at the tip. I moved slightly to feel the inside of her.

"Again, Pa-shanti, suspend your disbelief for a while and listen. Don't laugh."

"I'm from another planet, Earth, many light years away, where I was named Stevan, and I was captured by your people. Then I volunteered to come to your planet to help sexually re-populate it. I also consented to have my appearance and my personality altered to be woman-like. After that was done, I actually was happy with my role, and I felt fulfilled living as a woman.

"So, my dear, I have been active on Aphora meeting and sort-of-drugging women, and trying to impregnate them, to be succinct. So that's the role I was trying to fill with you."

Pa-shanti: "Now, of course I know that Aphora has sent spaceships to some nearby planets. But to travel light years away to a planet called Earth? To capture men! That's quite a stretch. It's the stuff of fantasy books, of which we have a number."

I responded: "On Earth, there's a saying: 'The truth can be stranger than fiction.' Or, to say it in my native English .... " and I proceeded to speak in a tongue totally new to her (which I only used with Willa from time to time to stay in practice).

Pa-shanti bent her head to one side. "I'll have to admit I've never heard that language before and we have several distinct ones on Aphora."

And then she asked, more to herself, "Why should I be the one caught up with this wild, audacious plan, out of all the millions of Aphoran women?"

And then, returning to the here and now: "So, how many women have you seduced and hopefully impregnated."

"My count is around 25 so far."

"So, you can put me in your record book as number 26, right?"

"Don't be so sarcastic. Because you are the one who brilliantly found me out, this is a whole new relationship."

"Easy for you to say! But the next obvious question is, how many of you are there? They just wouldn't've gone that distance to grab one man. There's a need for genetic diversity."

"There are others, yes, but I'd rather not give you the details of that. ... You know what? I'll bet I'm not the first one of us to be discovered, although nothing's come out in the Aphoran media so far."

Pa-shanti chuckled as she shifted a little, stimulating me still inside her. "The women who uncover your friends all probably want to keep them all to themselves. So what I should probably do is lock you up and keep you all for myself, and not let you chase after any other women."

And with that, she gently untied me.

"A woman with a dick," she mused. "Someone with a womanly body, a womanly voice, but with a prong that answers to my touch. A woman with the power to make a baby, if I decided I wanted that."

"I like being a woman with a dick," I mused back. "If you had the choice, would you rather have a vagina or a penis down there?"

"Oh, what a question, Stevan, or Pora-tarne -- now I have to decide what name to use! I guess my choice would be able to switch back and forth, to experience both worlds."

"And that's exactly what I've enjoyed!" I admitted.

Soon, Pa-shanti slipped off me, got a couple glasses of Aphoran wine, and we sipped away in the quiet of the afternoon (she was still on vacation).

Then I shyly admitted that I liked it when she tied me up -- liked being under her total control -- so she obliged. Then she took my cue by kneeling alongside my head and lowering her cunt unto my lips. There, I found the most delicious tastes, maybe because of my post-bunna state, but I absolutely loved sucking her swollen little clit and then tonguing it and seeing her swoon, eyes closed, and then seeing her have a shuddering climax. She leaned down and I felt her tits on mine and felt her face tenderly alongside mine as she continued to breathe heavily.

And then, knowing I had my own non-clit needs, She sat on my erect cock again and this time instinctively and smoothly raised up and down, up and down, and with each motion I came closer and closer, until all the day's stimulations came home and my flower opened and spread spores out into the universe with spasms of great beauty and final-ness.

We were both smiling.

And what did Pa-shanti have to say after all this, perhaps producing one of the biggest days in my life?

"If I have a baby, I don't know if I'd keep it or not. I might give it to a woman who'd be more maternal than me.

Yes, she did have that businesslike streak.

ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers