Aphrodisiac

Story Info
A powerful, air born chemical invades a family gathering.
12.9k words
177k
205
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,805 Followers

"We've done it this time, I can feel it!" exclaimed Dr. Howard, grinning as he turned confidently to his colleague.

"Now, now... Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Mitch... We haven't even tested this iteration of the formula yet." cautioned Dr. Morris, putting his hand on the younger biologist's shoulder. "We don't know what it will do..."

"It'll do what we made it to do, Jon! I've done the math... I know it'll work this time! We've created the world's most powerful female aphrodisiac!!" Dr. Howard gestured triumphantly at the enclosed beaker sitting in front of them on the lab table. It contained a translucent pink liquid and was marked 'Warning: Do not inhale.'

Dr. Morris sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation. "That's what you said the last half a dozen times, Mitch. We need to test it before we start to celebrate."

As the two men argued, their assistant, Sally, cleaned up around them as quietly as possible. The cute grad student wanted to stay out of the scientists' way, trying to perform her duties as unobtrusively as possible.

As she tidied up, she did her best to squeeze past the two men without interrupting, but accidentally bumped into the lab table in the process. The beaker toppled over the edge and smashed against the linoleum floor. It's contents spilt everywhere, and an overwhelming stench immediately permeated the room.

"Oh!! Oh no!!" Sally exclaimed.

"Ah!! What the fuck?!?!?" cried Dr. Howard, covering his nose quickly with his sleeve. The smell made him gag, and his eyes watered, blurring his vision.

Dr. Morris doubled over, throwing up all over his shoes. He wiped his mouth and staggered forward, leaning against the table. "What the fuck is that?" he cried. He covered his face with his hand. "How the hell is that supposed to be an aphrodisiac, Mitch?!?"

Dr. Howard fought the urge to retch and looked up at his colleague. "I... I don't understand! This isn't right!! It shouldn't smell like this..."

"Smell? What smell?"

The two men turned at the sound of Sally's voice, noticing her for the first time. She was standing in front of them, apparently undisturbed by the pungent odour filling the room. Both of her hands were shoved inside her jeans, and she was furiously masturbating as her bosses stared in disbelief.

"I don't smell anything... Ooo... ooo fuuuuuck..." the young grad student groaned as she steadily pleasured her moistening sex...

-

A few blocks downwind of the laboratory, Annette Louis was having her entire family over for dinner. Once a month, the 65 year old hosted her 3 daughters and 7 granddaughters for an evening and cooked them a big family meal.

She stood at the head of the table, smiling as she watched her girls all chatting and laughing with each other, before setting the ham she'd cooked down in front of them.

To her right sat her eldest daughter, Carol. The poor woman was going through a separation with her husband, and so it made Anette happy to see her enjoying herself this evening. Carol was 46, and had two daughters, 22 year old Cortney and 20 year old Chloe, who were sitting across from each other at the other end of the table. Both girls were in college, but were taking their classes nearby in order to stay close to the family.

Next to Carol sat Maggie, Anette's middle child. Maggie was gossiping animatedly with her older sister, the two absorbed in whatever new local scandal they were discussing. Maggie was 44, and had 3 children of her own. She had always wanted to have a big family, but had to stop after her third when she'd caught her husband in bed with another woman.

Maggie's eldest, Melissa, sat beside her. Melissa was 24 years old, and still living at home. She was finished college and working at an internship at the moment, and so she couldn't afford to move out just yet.

Melissa's two younger sisters sat across from each other beside her, the older of the two directly to her right. Michelle was 20, and Molly, across the table, had just turned 18. Both girls were gorgeous, and Annette found herself admiring their darling young faces. Michelle was in college with her cousins, Chloe and Cortney, and Molly was in her final year of high school.

Meanwhile, to Annette's left sat her youngest daughter, 42 year old Helen. Helen's husband had walked out on her years ago, but the strong willed woman hadn't let it stop her from raising two capable, independent daughters of her own.

They sat beside her - Heather, her eldest, was 23, and Hope was 19. Hope was giggling and whispering with her cousin Molly, who sat beside her, and Heather was in an animated discussion with Melissa, across the table.

After setting out the last of the food, Annette clinked her fork to her glass, prompting the rest of her brood to fall silent.

"I just want to say how happy it makes me to have all of you here, eating me out of house and home yet again." she said. The women sitting around the table all laughed. "Now, let's all dig in, before it gets cold!"

There was a chorus of agreement from the others, and they all clinked their glasses before taking a drink. Unbeknownst to any of them, the mysterious aphrodisiac had already drifted toward them and was seeping into the house...

Annette sat down and smiled at her eldest daughter.

"Thanks so much for this, Mom." Carol said, reaching out to touch the older woman's hand. "I needed this, after the month I've had."

Annette squeezed her daughter's fingers. "Of course, Dear. You deserve all the happiness in the world. And that prick husband of yours needed to be sent packing."

Carol laughed, and Annette couldn't help admiring how beautiful her daughter had become. She leaned in to give the 46 year old a peck on the cheek. Instead of the cheek, however, Annette caught her daughter on the lips, and instead of a peck, she gave her a soft, lingering kiss.

The two women pulled slowly away from each other, before quickly leaning in again. They kissed sensually, their moist lips slowly parting to allow their tongues to meet.

'What the hell am I doing?!?' Annette thought, even as she sighed into her daughter's hot, open mouth. Their kiss deepened, their tongues searching for one another and sliding deliciously together.

She finally managed to pull herself away, but only after having thoroughly made out with her own flesh and blood daughter! Carol seemed flushed, her breathing ragged. Her sexy lips hung open, and she gave Annette a look that made her want to lean in again for more.

Instead, the 65 year old looked across the table. As she feared, all eyes had been on them, and the room had fallen silent. 'Shit...' she thought. 'What the fuck did we just do?'

She felt Carol's hand squeeze her own once again, and turned back hesitantly to face her eldest daughter...

-

Chloe gaped across the table along with the rest of her family. She couldn't believe she'd just seen her mom and her grandmother make out with each other like that!! It looked so disgusting, and yet, she found herself getting very warm between her legs...

The 20 year old glanced across the table at her sister, wondering how Cortney had taken all of this. Cortney was still staring at their mom, her lips slightly parted. Chloe could swear she'd seen her sister's tongue dart out briefly to lick her pretty lips.

Watching Cortney, Chloe found herself getting even more excited. She realized for the first time just how beautiful her sister really was. She began to openly check out the 22 year old, admiring her gorgeous face and pert, sexy body.

Just then, Cortney glanced over, catching her little sister staring. Chloe sucked in her breath and quickly looked away. She felt herself blush, and tried to pretend she hadn't been staring, but she knew it was little use.

She looked back up into her sister's eyes, and saw Cortney staring back at her. Neither girl said a word, but Chloe suddenly felt something rubbing against her foot under the table. It ran slowly up her leg, and she bit her lip as she felt what must be her big sister's toes working their way sensually up her calf...

-

'Holy shit...' Melissa thought, watching her aunt and her grandmother as they leaned into each other again.

Carol and Annette had once more resumed their heated kiss, seemingly no longer caring that their entire family was sitting there, watching.

Melissa found the events incredibly arousing, even though she didn't understand why. 'It's just so... wrong!!' she thought, even as she squeezed her thighs tightly together.

Her attention was torn away from her kissing relatives suddenly when she felt someone touch her on the arm. She turned, and found her sister, Michelle looking up at her with an unmistakable look of arousal.

'Holy shit!' Melissa thought, again. 'When did she get so sexy??' Her nipples were throbbing against her bra as she felt Michelle's hand slide up over her shoulder and slip behind her neck.

"Sis... I... I don't know what's happening to me, but I..." Michelle stammered. She seemed too excited to think clearly.

Before Melissa could say a word in reply, her younger sister pulled her in, forcing their lips to collide in a passionate kiss.

-

Molly whimpered as she turned her attention from one pair of relatives to the other. Up until now, she'd been watching her grandmother and Aunt Carol make out with each other, but now her own sisters were kissing... right in front of her, across the table!

It was getting to be too much for the cute 18 year old, and she slid her hand between her warm thighs to cup her boiling pussy. "Mmmm..." she moaned aloud, as she squeezed and kneaded the juicy mound through her tight, thin cotton shorts.

She didn't understand what was happening to her. She'd never been attracted to other girls before... But something about seeing her family members kissing had her young pussy on fire!

"Shit, Molly! What are you doing?!?"

The 18 year old pried her eyes away from her kissing sisters long enough to look at her cousin beside her. Hope's eyes were glued between her legs, and staring as Molly began to massage her needy cunt.

"I... um... Well, I'm m-m-masturbating..." she whimpered. She was already so horny... and Hope's eyes on her only seemed to make things worse!

Just when she thought she couldn't get any more aroused, Molly was surprised as Hope's hand shot forward, plunging between her thighs and grabbing her boiling crotch.

"Oh!!" she squealed. "Mmmm... Yeah, Baby!! Touch me!!" she groaned, beginning to grind against her cousin's touch.

-

Maggie didn't know what to do!! On one side, her sister and mother were openly making out with one another. In fact, now, they'd gone beyond making out and were openly groping each other's breasts!

But on her other side, her two eldest daughters, Melissa and Michelle, had fallen into a heated make out session of their own!! She stared as the two girls whimpered into each other's open mouths. She could see Michelle's fingers digging hard into the back of Melissa's neck.

When she heard her youngest, Molly, begin to moan, she looked across the table, and her eyes nearly popped out of her skull. She watched in shock as her niece, Hope, furiously masturbating her sweet baby girl!

Maggie felt herself getting light headed. She was dizzy with disgust, shame and arousal, all at the same time. Stumbling to her feet, she began to push past Carol to make her way out of the room.

"Maggie, Darling..."

Maggie froze at the sound her her name. She looked back over to the table, and saw her mother's smouldering eyes looking up into her's. Carol had pulled Annette's blouse open and had one of the older woman's bare breasts in her mouth.

As Maggie stared, her older sister sucked hungrily on their mother's swollen nipple.

"Sweetheart... Come kiss your mother." Annette pleaded.

After the briefest of hesitations, Maggie found the idea impossible to resist and stepped forward, sinking to her knees on the floor. Annette cupped her middle child's chin and pulled her close, and the two women pressed their wet lips together.

-

Helen had wanted to get up and leave along with Maggie, but she couldn't bring herself to stop watching the growing orgy around the table. And now, Maggie was a part of it, too! It just seemed so surreal!

She felt completely disgusted with her sisters and nieces, but her pussy was a swamp in her sticky panties.

'At least my daughters aren't involved in this...' she thought to herself, not yet noticing what Hope was doing a few seats down the table. 'I should get them out of here, though!'

She turned to Heather and suddenly grabbed the girl by the hand. The contact made her eldest daughter jump, and she realized the 23 year old was just as absorbed in what was happening all around them.

"M-m-mom!!" her daughter stammered, looking up at Helen with wide, searching eyes.

"It's ok, Baby. I'm going to get you out of here." Helen whispered, leaning in to touch her daughter's cheek. It felt flushed, and the heat made her heart hammer faster in her chest.

"Yes! Please, Mom... Take me... Take me away from this..." Heather begged. She was trembling, and Helen felt a sudden urge to hold her darling daughter tightly in her arms.

'No! You have to get her out of here! Don't stop to hold her!!' Helen thought. Her body seemed to ignore her inner protests, however, pulling Heather out of her chair and into her mother's lap.

For her part, Heather seemed more than willing to climb on top of her mom. She wrapped her arms around Helen's neck, and the two looked at each other, their faces inches apart.

"I'm scared, Mom..." Heather whispered.

"Shhh... It's ok, Baby..." Helen soothed. "Shhhh..." as she stroked Heather's hair, she unconsciously leaned forward. Heather did the same, and soon, the girl's tongue was plunging into her mother's open mouth. Both women moaned as they made out with each other.

-

Cortney was panting as she leaned back in her chair. The room was filling with moans as the women around her paired off to fuck. She stared across at her little sister. Chloe was fucking gorgeous, and Cortney couldn't believe she hadn't seen it before now!

She had been rubbing her toes gently up Chloe's thigh, but now her sister had a firm grip around her ankle, and was humping her pussy wildly against Cortney's foot.

The cute 20 year old was staring back at her, too. Her face was contorted with pleasure, and she was panting as she ground herself into her big sister's toes.

Cortney looked to her left, where Michelle and Melissa were making out with each other. Her two cousins had started to strip, and were both suddenly topless, their hands groping at each other's pert, young breasts.

Cortney bit her lip, and felt the sudden urge to take her own shirt off, too. She heard Chloe groan as she slowly peeled the top over her chest. It sent a wicked thrill through her, and she quickly tossed the shirt aside and tore away her bra.

Chloe's eyes seemed glued to her breasts as she continued to fuck herself on Cortney's foot.

The look on Chloe's face made Cortney want to be closer to her. The 22 year old wrenched her foot from her sister's grip, causing Chloe to let out a frustrated groan. She stood, and pulled her shorts and panties off, leaving her body completely on display.

Chloe quickly stood as well, and clumsily took off her own clothing. Now naked, both sisters climbed onto the table, knocking dishes and food to the floor as they approached one another.

On their knees, they pressed their bodies together and their lips collided in a furious kiss.

-

Michelle watched as her cousins started making out, naked, up on the table. Her eyes were half open as she leaned back in her chair. She had one leg thrown up on the table, and her fingers were tangled in her big sister's hair.

"Mmmm...Sis... This is so bad... Ohhh... Right there!!" she whimpered.

Melissa was laving Michelle's breasts with her tongue, slurping and sucking the soft orbs with obvious relish. One hand was wrapped around the girl's waist, holding her firmly, while the other dug into her panties, rubbing furiously at Michelle's gooey snatch.

Melissa seemed to have given herself over completely to her desires. She fucked her sister eagerly, and Michelle definitely wasn't complaining!

When she felt her big sis's fingers plunge inside her, she squealed, biting her lip and humping herself desperately into the older girl's hand.

-

Hope had gotten herself incredibly hot while masturbating her little cousin. The two had started to make out, groping wantonly at each other's nubile young bodies.

Now, unable to contain herself, Hope had crawled up onto the table on all fours. She had shucked her panties already, and her skirt was thrown up over her back.

"P-p-please!!" she whimpered. "D-d-d-don't stop!!"

Molly was sitting behind her, and her face was buried in her cousin's juicy cunt. The 18 year old seemed like a natural at licking pussy, her tongue managing to hit Hope in all the right places!

Pussy cream dripped from her snatch, running along her thigh as she humped herself back into Molly's face. The younger girl eagerly slurped up every drop she could catch, moaning as she seemed to enjoy her cousin's sweet, heady flavour.

As she was eaten by her cousin, Hope leaned forward, toppling wine glasses as she searched for a firm hold on the dining room table. Directly in front of her, Melissa was sucking on Michelle's breasts and masturbating her pussy.

Michelle looked up at her, and the two cousins grinned as they enjoyed the attentions their pussies were receiving. The older girl blew her cousin a kiss, and Hope tossed her head back, crying out as she suddenly came hard on Molly's face.

-

Carol was on the floor now, completely naked and laying flat on her back. Maggie had gotten on top of her, equally naked thanks to their mother, and the two sisters were making out as they ground their hot bodies together.

'How did it end up like this?' Carol thought to herself. She couldn't even remember. One minute, they were all laughing and having an innocent dinner party, the next they were all fucking like bitches in heat. Carol couldn't help imaging what her daughters were up to. From her vantage point, she couldn't see them up on the table, but she could certainly hear their whimpers.

Carol could feel the heat from her younger sister's pussy as it pressed directly against her's. It sent a shiver of pleasure through her, and she wrapped her legs tightly around Maggie, pulling her harder into their embrace.

Maggie seemed to approve, and ground herself firmly into Carol's cunt, the two squelching as they slapped against each other over and over again.

"That's it, girls... Fuck each other... Fuck your horny pussies together!!"

Carol looked over, watching her horny mother as she sat just a short distance away. The 65 year old was on the floor too, masturbating lewdly as she watched her incestuous daughters. She brought one of her breasts up to her face and sucked the extended nipple, causing Carol to groan at the sight.

With a sudden burst of strength, the 46 year old flipped Maggie over and sat up on top of the bewildered woman. Still watching their mother, she scissored her legs with her sister's, and ground her sopping cunt down hard against Maggie's.

Annette licked her lips and crawled forward, kneeling next to her fucking daughters. Carol groaned, pulling her mother to her, and the two began to kiss furiously once again. She felt her mother shifting slightly, and the next time she pulled back, she could see that Annette was now sitting on Maggie's face.

-

Heather was straddling her sexy mother as the two made out wantonly with one another. The room reverberated with the sounds of lesbian sex, and it had her pussy boiling with need.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,805 Followers