Aphrodite

Story Info
Aphrodite finally gets her satisfaction from a virgin.
3.5k words
4.02
53.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aphrodite, the lovely goddess of love, was watching from the Olympus. Zeus married her to Hephaistos, the ugliest of gods, who would never have gotten Aphrodite, the most beautiful woman the gods had ever seen and would see, without Zeus' actions. So to satisfy her needs every now and then she looked for a beautiful young man who could satisfy the goddess of love like she deserves and what she would never get from her husband, Hephaistos.

One day it was Eros, her son, who came to her with some good news. A beautiful young man named Henry Mackenzie was found. He was one of the few who had still interest in the Greek gods, which many people had forgotten and didn't care about. 2500 years ago they would have been abolished from any civilized city in Greece, because they knew their gods were watching. Aphrodite didn't want to please any non-believing individual, because she knew that even when they were satisfying her, they were enjoying it more than she did. But that was no surprise. She was the goddess of love after all and nobody could satisfy any man better than she did. There were moments she wondered why there wasn't a male counter to her. Why weren't there two gods of love, one male and one female, who could love each other like no other could love them?

Eros told her all about this Henry Mackenzie. He was an 23 year old male from Australia. He was studying Greek and Roman mythology in America. He still believed in them and was especially interested in the goddess of love, Aphrodite, also known as Venus. He wanted to know what the most beautiful woman that existed looked like. The truth was, that Aphrodite could change her looks for every individual. Every man or woman would see a woman that was perfect for them. There was not a single flaw to be found. She would have every single feature her admirer would have wished. This couldn't be compared to what the barbaric men would do. They see a good looking women on some picture and they start admiring them. Every single one of those women has her flaws. It doesn't matter how hard they try, they will never be perfect. Unlike Aphrodite, who will always be perfect, whatever she does. And she never wears clothes, because they would make her look imperfect. Clothes can get dirty, clothes wear down, clothes can be torn apart and that just doesn't fit the deity that she is.

It was time for Henry to receive his rewards and reward his precious goddess of love. Aphrodite travelled unseen to Henry's house with the help of her fellow gods Erebus, the Darkness, and Nyx, the Night. Henry woke up because of Aphrodite's 'brightness', she was glowing faintly. His mouth opened up as to say something but nothing but sounds of irregular breathing came out of it. He was speechless. Aphrodite knew what he wanted to ask and answered:"Yes Henry, this is what the goddess of love looks like." She approached him in his bed. He was lying there in his boxer shorts, it was a hot summer night. His well built torso was exposed for her to see. His well toned muscles were irresistible to any mortal female, but Aphrodite being the only person to deserve him. Eros had kept him away from mortal females on purpose. He kept him a virgin for his dear mother.

Henry finally had the energy to say something and he said:"Why me Aphrodite? Why me? I'm just a scrub from Australia who has never gotten into a relationship with any girl." This wasn't a surprise to Aphrodite, since Eros had told her everything. She walked up to him, but being careful not to touch him yet. "Don't worry Henry, it was all for this. It was to give you nothing but the perfect woman. So tell me Henry, what do I look like? You have been wondering that for a long time haven't you?" Aphrodite whispered in his ear.

Her straight blond hair reached as low as the top of her buttocks. Her blond hair consisted of one smooth golden color, it almost shone like real gold. her perfectly shaped face had an egg-like shape with soft edges. Her eyes were angel-like and were blue and bright. her eyebrows and eyelashes consisted of the same color as her hair did and were perfect. She had a smooth, straight nose and her lips were straight from a guide to draw a portrait. Her upper lip slightly thinner than her lower lip and their natural color and shine resembled an expensive brand and color of lip gloss. Her ears were almost pointy like those of an elf. Her face on its one would be enough to mesmerize any man alive.

She had a slender neck which perfectly linked her head and torso. Her shoulders also had smooth edges and her muscles were perfectly proportioned. Her arms were not too fatty, not too thin, but perfectly in the middle. Her armpits were smoother than any photo model could ever imagine. So smooth that it looked like any other skin on her body. Aphrodite's breasts weren't like any picture Henry had seen. They were perfectly round with the nipples just off the middle, a bit towards the sides and downwards. Her nipples were pinkish and were hard, like something cold had just touched them, but looked just as soft as her breasts did. There wasn't any sagging at all. It was like her breasts were immune to gravity. The transition from her breasts to her belly couldn't be any smoother. She had a perfectly flat belly, with her belly button perfectly in the middle. Her abs weren't showing and it looked perfect. Henry didn't like abs showing on girls.

Aphrodite had the smoothest pelvis imaginable. She had no pubic hairs, in fact, she didn't have any hair on her body aside from the hair on her head, her eyebrows and eyelashes. It was like she never had a hair on her to begin with. Her genitals looked untouched, even though the goddess of love has had more males enter her than all the women on earth combined. The only thing visible normally were her outer labia were visible, much like the sign for Aries looks like. Her buttocks were smooth and round. They weren't bouncy like most Latinas have, but just like her shoulders and face, it had smooth edges. Her legs weren't too fat and fit the rest of her body perfectly. Her calves were no different. As a whole, her legs were what every man, even the barbaric ones, wish for. Her feet were no different from the rest of her. She did not have any nail polish on and her nails were slightly pinkish compared to the rest of her feet.

Her skin was tanned a little bronze. It wasn't as tanned as most women are, but this skin color was perfect, no surprise there. As a whole, she was irresistible. Nobody could ever forget her if he even got a glimpse of her. Henry was one of the luckiest men of the century. Over the last couple of centuries the number of male partners Aphrodite had was decreasing. More and more people started to forget about the Greek and Roman gods. What some people forgot is that Venus and Aphrodite are one person. The Romans only gave the gods different names, but the gods themselves were the same. A lot of Romans and Greeks have had the pleasure of enjoying one night with the goddess of love, but after the Roman Empire collapsed the amount of followers decreased by the day. The amount of people being worthy of Aphrodite started decreasing to a point at which it became hard for her to find a man. So sometimes she would have intercourse with other females.

Aphrodite had observed this Henry while he was observing her. Henry was a well built guy. He had an athletic body with well toned muscles. He wasn't like bodybuilders do, his muscles were not too big and looked good on him. Not much women would turn him down, but with Eros' help he only fell for those women. He never had a relationship with anybody, it didn't even come to a kiss. But Eros was so passionate about Henry that he even asked Zeus to make him a demigod by submerging him in the Styx, so his mother could have Henry forever and solve her problem of her undying need for satisfaction. He did this behind Aphrodite's back and Zeus agreed. As soon as Henry would climax inside of her Zeus would come personally to pick him up and take him to the Underworld to make him a demigod.

Aphrodite believed it was time. She put a finger on his mouth and slid it down his chin, down his well toned chest, stopping at his belly button, teasing him for a moment. Then she continued and patted his penis, which was, unsurprisingly, fully erect, through his boxer shorts. Without looking at it, but looking in his eyes she dragged his boxer shorts down and threw them away. His penis dropped onto is belly and Aphrodite sat down on top of him, rubbing his shaft with her labia, teasing him as much as she could. then she laid down on top of him kissing him passionately. Her godly energy intensified the kiss, making Henry's penis throb against the side of her legs.

She rose a little bit and pressed one of her breasts into his mouth. She knew his fantasy was to be breastfed like an infant so she fed him with her milk. Aphrodite didn't need to be pregnant or a mother to a newly born infant to lactate. She could lactate at will, as one of her godly powers. She transferred some godly energy into him through her milk. This would help Henry satisfy her needs.

Now it was Henry's time to do some work. She sat on top of him like she was about to 69 him, but she didn't do anything to him, making him work. Every now and then she would touch his penis gently or plant a gentle kiss onto it with her soft lips. He was licking her clitoris like he already had a lot of experience with it. She might now show it that much physically, but all the vaginal fluids coming out revealed how excited she truly was. When she started moaning a little bit, Henry sensed she was nearing an orgasm and sped things up. She started moaning louder and louder until he felt her clasp his legs and pressing her hips tightly to his head. He felt her vagina contracting around his tongue and he knew she had an orgasm.

He was about to say: "It's your turn now." When she put her finger on his lips and said: "Shhhhh. You'll need to do more to satisfy me." She stood up and lifted him up upside down with his face directly facing her vagina. Her physical powers exceeded what her body appeared to be capable of. Her godly powers allowed her to life very heavy objects with ease, so a 'simple' man like Henry was no match for her.

This was new for Henry, he was surprised by her strength and continued his licking and felt her nearing climax again, so he sped things up again and decided to take it a little further. He felt the pressure of her hips against his head again and this time her clutching her arms around his waist even harder and felt the same contractions around his tongue. Her moaning was a little louder than last time. He went on and tried to to lick her faster and thrust his tongue into her deeper and harder. Her vaginal secretions started to increase a lot, covering most of his face by now since he was upside down. He felt her vagina contracting even harder and harder, her moaning kept getting louder and louder and she had her third orgasm when they both fell back on the bed, Aphrodite on top of Henry, with her face just inches away from his throbbing penis.

His pre-ejaculate was dripping out of his penis and streams of it were visible. She licked as much as she could up with her tongue and swallowed it. Then she started to lick around the glans of his penis. She kept licking around it and then stopped. She moved of off is torso and moved in between his legs. She started licking the bottom of his penis and went on to his scrotum. His scrotum was epilated it seemed and the rest of his pubic hair was trimmed neatly. she took one of his testicles in her mouth and started sucking on it. Then she did the same with the other testicle. After that she took both testicles in her mouth and then his whole scrotum and swirled her tongue around it in her mouth.

His penis was throbbing more and more while Aphrodite was having fun with his testicles. a little more pre-ejaculate had dripped out and she neatly cleaned it up for him, swallowing it again. this time she started kissing his penis. She started kissing the bottom of it and worked her way up and took the tip in her mouth this time. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his penis and felt the pre-ejaculate coming out of his penis directly onto her tongue. Then she suddenly swallowed his whole penis, the whole 23 centimeters of it. Henry was surprised by the softness of her throat and let out a load moan.

She started to suck on his penis now. She varied her speed a lot. One moment she was going up and down like crazy and the other moment she was taking it easy. She slowed down on purpose when she felt Henry nearing and orgasm and suddenly sped it up. he was about to ejaculate into her mouth when she pressed hard against the space between his scrotum and anus. No semen came out of his penis while he had his orgasm. Out of experience she knew ejaculation drained all energy from a man and it could be separated from orgasm. And she knew all the ways to do that.

Henry was surprised he didn't ejaculate, but he realised he was dealing the goddess of love here. She knew all the little tricks to satisfy a man. Aphrodite sat down on top of him again and started rubbing his shaft against her labia. Then she moved off again between his legs. This time she put his penis between her breasts and pressed them together. Because of the pressure, her milk sprayed all over his belly. She started rubbing her breasts up and down against his penis and the stopped to spray some milk on his penis to make it go smoother. She continued again and every time pre-ejaculate came out she immediately licked it up.

Henry was nearing an orgasm again and this time she started masturbating him manually. As she felt his penis stiffen in her hand, his scrotum getting tighter, getting ready to pump his seed out she pressed hard with her free hand against the spot between his scrotum and anus. Again, no ejaculation.

Like before she sat on top of him again, rubbing her labia against his penis. She started rubbing faster and faster knowing that at some point his penis would snap right into her vagina. Henry felt a shock and his penis was inside the goddess' sanctuary. Aphrodite took another man's virginity increasing her godly powers again. This was one of the ways for her to gain power, having and giving orgasms was another. His whole body felt like it was on fire, but instead of burning him with pain it burned him with pleasure. It the energy of his penis inside the goddess was being transferred throughout his whole body.

Over the years Aphrodite had learned how to control her vaginal muscles at will. While she was riding him, she slowed down and manually contracted her vaginal muscles as if she was stroking his penis from the bottom up to the top. But the way she did it, it was like this was done incredibly fast. Henry let out a scream because of her control. She was sitting still on top of him and teasing him with her vaginal contractions. When she felt his penis stiffen up inside her again, she stopped.

"I also know about your fascination with a certain stance called 'doggy-style'. So go ahead now and make another dream come true." she whispered in his ear. She kissed him on his lips and this on his penis before going on all fours and submitting herself to him. This was a first for her, since she was always in control of any type of sexual encounter she ever had. And in this case she wasn't completely in control. She might have some fun by using her vaginal muscles on him, but he was the one controlling the pace this time. Henry was loving the feeling of his hips bouncing off her sweet and soft buttocks.

Now there was only one position left which Aphrodite had never done before: Missionary. Now she submitted herself doing it 'doggy-style', she decided to go all the way and let Henry take over control completely by laying down on her back and letting Henry enter her once again. Maybe this was the way to get her satisfaction, just laying back and letting Henry do the work. Maybe this would take away her agony of her 'eternal unsatisfaction' as she like to call it.

She put her arms around Henry and lifted her legs, so he could get deeper into her, where much stronger muscles could embrace his penis. Aphrodite crossed her legs behind his back and pulled Henry tightly onto herself to get him even deeper into her. She could feel the tip of his penis pushing against her womb every time he tried to push his penis deeper and she thrusted her hips upwards to help him get deeper. The pain it would have caused to any mortal female being, was turned into orgasmic energy for her. Every thrust, she would get closer to an orgasm, and her vaginal contractions got stronger and stronger, his penis became stiffer and stiffer, she felt his scrotum tightening up, the tip of his penis pushing and pushing and pushing and finally entering her womb spiking the orgasmic energy causing her to orgasm and let her vaginal contractions get out of control forcing his seed to directly shoot into her womb. She felt every single drop of it touch the inside of her womb while she laid there in a minute-long orgasm, crying out loud, crying out tears of excitement and joy.

Thunder struck, the window opened and Zeus stood there. "Now this is what I call 'Divine Intervention'." he said and took Henry away. An hour later Aphrodite was back at the Olympus waiting for Zeus to get back to rant at him, when Henry was coming towards her. "Henry? You at the Olympus? Or is this you, Zeus, playing with my mind by transforming into the one man who could satisfy me to the point nobody ever could?" Aphrodite said.

"This is really me Aphrodite. Or should I call you Venus? I like Venus better to be honest." Henry said, smiling. "You're a funny man Henry. Now tell me what you're doing on Mount Olympus, home of the gods, forbidden for any mortal man to enter!" Aphrodite said angrily. "I'm not mortal anymore Venus. Your son Eros, or Cupid as I like to call him." he smiled ", went to Zeus asking for me to become a demigod. I'm the second man after Hercules to be given the privilege of entering Mount Olympus as a demigod. And I believe I have the right to. Just like Hercules I accomplished what no other man has done. I gave you your satisfaction. And now I'm being rewarded with being your eternal companion. I've requested Zeus to take care of your husband Hephaistos, just in case he decides to ruin things for us. Just like you read my mind, Zeus could read yours, you know. He knew no god, not even him would be able to satisfy you ever so he forced you to marry Hephaistos to keep his male fellow-gods cool. But now you found the one man who did the impossible, there is no need for that anymore."

Thunder struck and Zeus was there. He called all the gods to come to him immediately. Within a minute gods started appearing from nowhere. "I have an announcement to make and I'll keep it short. Hephaistos is no longer the husband of Aphrodite. She will now be married to the newest demigod on Mount Olympus: Hemaistos."