Aphrodite; - Act-1, Scene-1

Story Info
Aphrodite and Apollo converse.
792 words
3
20.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam baby;

What a story, you are fantastic!!! There is no way I can improve or even keep up with your story, so I am starting a new one and let's see where it goes.

Apollo and aphrodite are walking around Olympus one day.

Apollo; " You know Aphry, I am really bummed out." "Nobody believes in us anymore and I am getting bored." "I know you are a better piece of ass than any mortal woman but after three thousand years, sheesh."

Aphrodite; "Apollo, you son of a bitch, I give you the best millenia of my life and now you say you are bored?" "I'd say kiss my ass but I know you like to do that so I'll just say "Go fuck yourself"". "Hey, I've got an idea, why don't you get Zeus to put a couple of hinges in that fifteen inch cock of yours and you can do just do just that. Ha ha".

Apollo; "Aphry, I know you, you stupid bitch." "What would you do without my cock?"

Aphrodite: "Apollo, you are such an asshole". "I've been looking over in Asgard, and there is a god over there named Thor who has got a cock that makes yours look like a Vienna sausage." "And Thor is one tough dude, he can fuck for weeks at a time." "I once saw him flood half of sweden trying to get his frigid wife of his hot, and mmmmm and those hairy balls, I'll bet they pack some load."

Apollo; "Don't bullshit me, only Zeus can check out gods outside of olympus."

Aphrodite; "Well, smartass, Zeus gave me the power too" "Don't ask me how come he gave it to me extra powers but suffice to say my tonsils will never be the same."

Apollo; " So that's what you've been doing up there while I've been working. I always knew you were a slut." "If you weren't a god I would have kicked your ass out of here a long time ago."

Aphrodite; "Ha, shit face, let me tell you something" "The only reason I've stuck with you is because you last longer than Hermes, and your not as rough as the satyrs."

Apollo; "That did it, I'm outa here"

exit Apollo, enter Thor

Thor; "Did I hear my name mentioned?" "Shit, it's hot here, don't you people have air conditioning" "Good god, you're all naked.

Aphrodite: "Well hello big boy" "Take off your furs and stay awhile" "This is Olympus, we are all friends here and want you to feel at home"

Aphrodite starts to undress Thor as he backs away looking confused but finally he lets her strip him as he tries to hide his privates. The sly Aphrodite then throws Thor's furs at him and as Thor reaches out to grab them she gasps in awe as his incredible dong is exposed.

APHRODITE; "Oh baby, that is really a cock for the gods, and I want it,ALL of it"

You were asking about me. OK, I hope you don't find this boring. I don't know how my brain got wired this way but for all my life or at least since puberty I have been excited by women's sexual arousal. When I was young and I could get a girl or woman hot it made sex better but then it was just frosting on the cake. Now it is 90% of my sexual pleasure. Without "her" arousal I could just as soon jack off.

OK then, I was married to my first wife Jean for 31 years until she died of pancreatic cancer. I have a son and a daughter by her. Jean did not believe in sex for pleasure, adamantly, due I suppose, to her catholic upbringing. Otherwise we got along well and I miss her. About 6 years ago I met and dated my present wife and we had great sex. Then we got married and things started to change. Now when she has time we schedule a "session". I can't really say it was all deception on her part, she has become burdened with a lot of family obligations including being the prime care giver for her elderly mother plus becoming involved in certain legal problems that are not her doing.

So, even though our sex life has "gone south" I still care for her a want to keep our marriage going. But Pam, I do sorely miss the thrill of mutual passion and intimacy. God, do I ever. And that is why the little fun and excitement that you have brought into my life is so welcome. I hope if things go on with us that we can talk together someday and I can hear your voice. Well someday maybe.