Aphrodite Awakens

Story Info
Giant Greek goddess awakens and feels horny.
2.6k words
4
14.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aphrodite awoke from the darkest sleep, She had no recollection of why, how or when she had become but knew she was powerful and had purpose. She knew she was a Goddess.

The dank surroundings of her chamber became apparent, slime mould dripped from the walls and the previously ornate splendour of the cavern had aged badly. Her colossal form rose and guided by age old routine Aphrodite staggered with the help of the disgusting wall to the sealed archway which opened silently by itself.

Brilliant Mediterranean sunlight flooded through the arch and Aphrodite emerged into a massively changed world on the southern tip of Lesbos to reclaim her Realm.

She scanned the locality and was displeased with everything she surveyed from the crass water front in the distance to the shoddy apartments that scarred the steep slope down to the teal Mediterranean Sea.

Aphrodite's first need was to cleanse the ages long sleep and grime from her naked body, she stood 18 metres tall and had the body of a Goddess, obviously. Every curve was truly majestic, from her large but delicate feet to the elegant and slender neck that supported a face of perfect beauty, framed by golden tasselled hair. More about the bits in between when our protagonist has bathed.

She strode straight down to the sea, passing villas and dwellings and because it was midday, a naked, giant Goddess striding over gardens, roads, fences and orchids provoked no attention. As she passed the beach front restaurants and shops, all hell broke out.

People ran, people starred, people held up their mobiles but captured no images. Aphrodite would not be videoed and footage of holiday makers panicking and running from thin air were soon circulated across the world.

Aphrodite entered the sea gracefully and slowly allowing the water to encase her toned olive legs, she had no concern for mortals and swayed her hips as she took short cross legged steps out to sea. The cheeks of her bottom rose alternatively with each step and Aphrodite's hands lightly caressed her stomach and breast as the sea gradually swallowed her.

Her bottom was a peach, it was the arse of a life time for mortal man, although some might describe it as a touch too wide. The globes of her cheeks were perfect crescents and the tops of her inner thighs bulged and then tapered in slightly to her pubis, leaving a tall inverted triangle of sunlight to shine through her legs, obscured only marginally by a sparse thatch of pubic hair.

The sublimely hour glass waist swayed provocatively as the water rose up to Aphrodite's bum. She crouched and pushed herself further out to sea, completely submerging, and was gone. Moments later large waves lapped onto the previously calm beach as the only evidence that she had passed, not a foot print had been left behind.

Aphrodite emerged from the sea onto a secluded beach as silently as the lapping waves. She was refreshed and cleansed and her second need focused itself in her mind. The beach was flanked on all sides by steep inaccessible cliffs and the only other occupant was a naked man who lay on the foredeck of his small yacht under the shade of a makeshift canopy.

He was average height, for a mortal, and young and handsome, for a mortal. He slept the sleep of gods with peace of mind and careless contentment. He was a good man who made his living from taking tourist on day trips to isolated coves and fish bar B Qs.

He lived well and was not greedy, slothful or sleazy. Aphrodite liked him straight away and since there were no other gods in the world, he would become her lover, and Aphrodite needed one, more than anything else at the moment.

The man's name was Stavros. He liked big women even though he was anything but large himself. Maybe it's a Greek thing. He was well muscled and tanned from the time he spent at sea but his obsession in bed was being suffocated by tits or pussy or arse, he didn't care as long as his face was buried. Aphrodite saw possibilities here, as she looked into the sleeping mans mind and approached so her colossal shadow fell across the yacht.

A moment later the timid and bewildered face of Stavros peered from under the canopy and straight up into the largest bulging pussy, glistening with wetness, an enormous pair of tits each capped with a auburn nipple the size of a dustbin lid and standing erect like a bucket. The face that smiled down was that of Aphrodite herself, which it was. His penis became erect and his buttocks clenched in the same instance.

Nothing was said, but Aphrodite bent down slowly and reached out, easily folding her hand around Stavros's mid section and lifted his unresisting body from the boat. He was brought up to her face and he starred into the eyes of a Goddess. All she said was "you will be my lover."

He made no reply, what do you say in situations like this? She brought him closer to her mouth, extended her tongue and licked him from his erect penis up across his belly and chest and across his face, her tongue was soft and hot and wet and tasted of sweet fruits.

She parted her legs and gently traced his body down across her own wiping him across her breast. His groin caught on her hardened nipple and a spasm of beautiful pain shot into his stomach as his balls were squashed as he was pressed against her tit.

"Will you be my lover? My sex slave?" she whispered.

"willingly?" Aphrodite clarified.

He had dreamed of big women all his life and some how this seemed perfect or a dream, how could he refuse?

"Yes" he said hoping to sound confident, but his voice croaked betraying his nervousness.

Aphrodite stroked him down her body further, across her belly where she twirled him round several time and finally down to her cunt where she slid Stavros's entire body between her lips and rubbed him gently against her sex.

A cliteros the size of a small pillow stood erect and Stavros wrapped his arms around it and buried his face into the sensitive bud as the pace of Aphrodite's rubbing increased. Momentarily the wanking stopped as Aphrodite lowered herself onto her back across the beach.

"Don't worry, you will be able to breath" she said huskily and without further warning Aphrodite positioned Stavros's head at the entrance to cunt.

Stavros realising what was about to happen almost had chance to scream, but his entire head was pushed forcible into her pussy, he felt the walls of her vagina tighten around his head and face and then the walls slide past his face as his shoulders met with resistance.

But still she pushed him further in, the outer lips yielded and he gradually felt the tightness of her pussy travelling down his arms and chest and past his elbows, then past his waist and hips. His thighs were squeezed together and his erect penis was bent down uncomfortably as his legs began to disappear.

The world became dull and the only sound was the slow beating of her heart and the sound of rushing blood through her arteries. When he was in up to his knees, the forward advance stopped and he was withdrawn to his waist.

As his hands and cock popped free he took the opportunity to straighten his cock ready for the inevitable reversal. He was plunged back inside up to his calves.

He took a gasp for air, and found that he was able to breath even though he was completely submerged in pussy juice, she had been right about that.

His cock and balls were being delightfully rubbed against her vagina walls, he felt his ejaculation building. The gentle strokes became more urgent as the grip on his lower legs increased and Aphrodite pounded him in and out like a cock.

The eventual spasm he felt through his entire body as she came. Her muscles clenched him like a vice again and again. He was pushed in even deeper until he felt the palm of her hand pushing against the soles of his feet and he was completely enveloped.

Stavros came and his head popped through her cervix hole as he screamed his orgasm into Aphrodite's womb.

It seemed like an age before he felt fingers probing round his feet and gently extracting his body glistening with pussy juice. He hung upside down as Aphrodite licked him clean and then tossed him into the sea like an angler returning a small fish.

The splash was not huge but the water was welcomingly cold and when he had cleaned himself he returned to his mistress and goddess, who lay on the beach stretched out with one leg raised.

"What is your name mortal?" Aphrodite spoke with authority but kindness.

"Stavros" was the required reply, given with humility.

"You will address me as Goddess from now on, I shall call you Cock and you will travel with me across this world, in my pussy."

Cock did not argue but merely pleaded "please Goddess, when I travel, may I enter you feet first?"

Aphrodite laughed "I thought you liked to have your face buried in pussy"

"Ah yes Goddess, but I would also like to see the world." And so they set off, Stavros was put back into his mistresses pussy feet first so that only his arms and head were exposed.

As they travelled through quiet countryside they looked quite a sight, a giant naked lady with a man sticking out of her cunt, but it was a convenient place to put him and meant she did not have to encumber herself with clothes and left both her hands free.

They settled for the night in a orchid grove, "I will rest now, I have travelled all day, you shall sleep in me, but before you sleep, I want you to enjoy my body any way you wish."

Cock was taken aback, this was not the normal way to negotiate sexual activity that he was concerned would be considered weird.

"Goddess I do not understand your request, I thought I was here to serve you."

"You are here to serve me, and you will serve me by enjoying my goddess body." She explained.

"I am the goddess of love and love cannot be all take and no give, I will not be offended by anything you do."

"Well Goddess as you probably already know, I do enjoy arse play."

Aphrodite looked at Cock with a smile,

"I would be very pleased for you to play with and in my arse, as you put it, I suppose you want me to roll over and spread my cheeks?"

Cock hesitated without knowing quite how to proceed but stammered and then quietly said " If it would please you Goddess"

"No Cock, only if it would please you," with that she rolled onto her perfect tits, opened her legs and stuck out her gorgeous arse,

Cock climbed onto Aphrodite's back and walked across onto her proffered bottom, unsure where to start like a kid in a sweet shop.

He jumped up and down on her bouncy orb a couple of times, then across to the other buttock, then back and forth between buttocks before finally plopping down length ways in the crack of Aphrodite's arse, causing them to both laugh out loud and Aphrodite to give Stavros an involuntary squeeze between her bum cheeks.

Cock allowed his body to slide in sideways until his hip was pressed against her anus. He was warm and snug and surrounded by soft flesh, "Squeeze me again please Goddess."

Gently Aphrodite clenched her buttocks and her firm arse folded further around cock's body. He reached down and touched her puckered hole with the flat of his hand.

He pushed his face between her cheeks until his entire face was pressed against her bottom, he pressed more firmly and felt her sphincter begin to yield. Finally his entire head was slowly engulfed up Aphrodite's arse.

Cock put out his tongue and tasted her. She was delicious, and had an immediate aphrodisiac effect on his entire body. His skin tingled and became super-sensitive, his mental state heighten and his penis engorged till it ached.

He remained inside for a short while, deafened to the outside word and worked out how to ask Aphrodite what he wanted.

When he emerged he walked to Aphrodite's smiling face and just said it, "Please Goddess will you stick me head first up your bottom?"

"That sounds like a splendid idea cock, I'll need to lubricate you first, but I want you to do something as well, I want you to wriggle like an eel inside me. Really kick and thrash about, I promise you won't hurt me, just the opposite."

"Will I be able to breath Goddess?"

"Of course you will, now come here." With that she grabbed Cock's unresisting middle and rolled over, before he could orientate himself from being lifted off the ground Aphrodite had lined his head up with her sopping pussy and pushed his head in.

The rest of him followed much faster than the first time, he remembered about wriggling like fuck and set to work, swimming into her pussy like he was doing the butterfly without the arm motion, but he stuck his elbows out.

Outside unbeknown to Cock, Aphrodite was bucking and thrashing about in ecstasy and wasn't going to let him out anytime soon. After her third orgasm she pulled his exhausted frame out and held him dangling upside down.

"You've got to do that all again, I'm putting you straight back up my bottom, now you're all slippery, but do catch your breath before starting to thrash about again."

With that she lined his head up with her arse hole and push his head in easily, his shoulders took quite a bit of pressure to get past her sphincter, but once they were, he slid inside and this time he was pushed in until only his feet stuck out.

It was very tight up Aphrodite's bottom, her colon clung to his body and face as he might imagine elastic latex would. He felt very erotic knowing exactly where he was, When he felt fully rested he realised he was holding his erect cock.

If he was going to thrash about he might as well enjoy it as well. He started to pump his penis and kick his legs and gyrate his hips around. Then roll his head.

With all this movement of his body his feet slipped in through her arse as well, He was now completely inside a sex mad Goddess, who he was beginning to have quite strong feelings for. She was wonderful and adventurous, But would he be able to keep her satisfied?

He felt his Goddess orgasm several times, each time the strong contractions threaten to expel him like a turd, only managing to stay inside by spreading his legs and planting his feet against the inside of her anus.

On her final orgasm Cock came as well, the intensity of his orgasm made him spasm all over just on the cusp of exquisite agony, the most overwhelming sensation of his life. Cock was completely spent and allowed himself to be shat out as Aphrodite's powerful contractions squeezed every square centimetre of his flesh.

He rose from the coiled heap he'd been dumped in and climbed over his Goddess's pubic mound, crawled across her belly, finally collapsing between her heavenly tits.

"Thank you Goddess, I cannot thank you enough, these are my darkest fantasies, and I'm living them finally."

Aphrodite with a sleepy smile replied, "It's quite alright darling Cock, I am one of the gods, I have never not existed, but you have taught me what it is like to take a shit."