Aphrodite Private Ch. 03

Story Info
Wrath of the goddess.
5k words
3.75
12.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Three days had passed since Robert Lopez was buried. Many came to his funeral including my husband and I.

I was pretending to be sad but on the inside I was happy and once the funeral is over we go to his house for the repast.

While I was there I manage to obtain the sodomy disk and destroy it after I get home

I was free! My husband was completely unaware of my infidelity and blackmail and it was going to stay that way.

On Saturday I am called to the house of Robert Lopez's father Ricardo. Once I get there I am horrified because Ricardo shows me a copy of the sodomy on screen.

"I think you know what happens next," Ricardo sneers and with a snap of his fingers his eldest son Carlos and his adult grandson Gary appear with evil grins on their faces.

Once again I have a defeated look on my face. Even in death Robert Lopez has the last laugh. Ricardo offers his hand and I take it and proceed to his bedroom.

I remove my clothing and Ricardo licks his lips and grabs my breasts. I can do nothing but let him have his fun. He motorboats and slobbers all over them.

"My son, you've given your papa the greatest gift."

He turns me around and pushes me on the bed. He orders me to raise my ass up high. I suddenly feel a wet finger in my asshole. He thrusts in and out and he twirls his finger. I start crying, I should have never cheated on husband!

He takes his finger out and uses his thick wet thumb. He wastes no time increasing speed. I couldn't help but moan as he twirls it. I wish he would just get on with it but then I remind myself that this wasn't the end of it and his son and grandson were out there waiting their turn.

He removes his thumb and inserts his entire right hand into my ass, making me gasp.

"So nice and loose, Robert did well breaking you in." He takes his time going slow.

He eventually pulls his hand out and climbs on the bed. He parts my asscheeks. "Get ready for my friend." With that said, he shoves it into my ass and begins thrusting. I could do nothing but bear it.

He grunts and groans and after sometime has pass he cums inside my ass. He pulls out slowly and watches his seed eject from my asshole.

He eventually leaves and the other two enter and I remain where I am feeling the last of Recardo's seed drip out.

"My look at that, son. Your granddad might be old but he still got it."

I feel nothing but shame hearing that.

"Alright time to try her out." Carlos shoves me aside and lays on his back. "Put it in your ass, bitch and don't try anything funny."

Once I impale my ass on his friend, he begins thrusting. I can do nothing.

Gary comes in from behind and inserts his fingers into my vagina and thrusts hard and fast. His left hand smacks my ass hard. "Yeah take it bitch!" He smacks my ass again then he withdraws his fingers. I turn my head and see him inserting his friend into my ass as well. His was on top of his father's friend.

Both of them were rocking the exact same tempo of thrusts. Carlos' hands play with my tits. I hated this but I couldn't stop myself from moaning and groaning like they were.

"The bitch is really enjoying herself, pop."

"You can thank your uncle for that, but of course she knows how she got herself into this."

Eventually they both cum in my ass and Carlos pushes me off. Gary grabs me and makes me clean his freind with my mouth which was so revolting.

Once I was finished with Gary, I clean Carlos' friend. I was told to get dressed and go home and come back tomorrow. My husband was gone till Monday so I didn't have a choice.

*

As the days pass on, I would alternate between Ricardo's house or his son and grandson's house. Sometimes it was just one other times it was two or three, that's how it was. They would take my anus, mouth and vagina but unlike Robert, they believed in using condoms.

Once they were done with me they tell me that they were going out of town and wouldn't be back till Monday afternoon.

After I got dressed I was prepared to leave but I overhear Gary say that his key is not working well and then I hear Ricardo say that he keeps a couple in the kitchen drawer.

A scheme hatched in my mind. I head to the bathroom to put some distance between me and the time of their conversation. My plan was to get a glass of water and silently open the kitchen drawer and take one of those keys. I only hope that none of the Lopez's are in the kitchen and nothing blocking the keys.

After pretending to be in the bathroom I go into the front room and ask for a drink of water.

Ricardo nods and I proceed. I head into the kitchen but Carlos is in the way. He turns toward me and approaches me and grabs my thighs and says, "I'll be missing these!" I endure until he's done and leaves.

I run the water and silently open both drawers. One was just silverware and the second had some tools but it had what I was looking for. Yes, my suffering would soon be over!

I head out the door but not before Gary slaps my ass.

Friday comes and I arrive at Aphrodite Private in a good mood. My students could see this, lately I had been displaying sadness. Most thought it was due to the loss of Robert Lopez. I was one of few who tried to befriend him, of course I alone knew the real Robert Lopez and now he is burning in hell!

After my last class I drive to Ricardo's house. My plan was to get in find the disk and destroy it! I reach the door and open it. I'm careful how I handle everything; I don't want them to know until they call for me Monday evening.

I search and search until I find the disk. YES! My suffering will be over soon!

I go home and relax. When my husband comes home I have waiting for him a special dinner with Champaign.

"What's the special occasion?" He asks.

"Oh the students have done great on their midterms. They were taught well by me and life is just so good and getting better," I reply.

After dinner we shower and make love. Yep, my life would be back on track.

When Monday comes, the cell phone call that I normally dread came and I rush over with anticipated victory. I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces.

I reach Ricardo's house and find all three of the perverts waiting on me.

"Alright let's get started," Ricardo says.

I smile and say "No!"

I show them the disk broken in two. "It's over; I will no longer tolerate you perverts! All three of you can go to hell!"

The three look at each other and laugh.

"What?"

"Robert said you were a retarded bitch and he was right!" Ricardo says.

It only takes me a minute to realize my misfortune. It's obvious when Robert made that copy it wasn't the only copy.

Ricardo points me to the screen and to my horror I see myself going through the kitchen drawer obtaining a key and then there's a shot of me breaking into his house that Friday evening.

"My brother did work security," Carlos laughs. "I'm surprised you didn't go to my house."

This was worst than I thought. Not only Ricardo but his eldest son and grandson had a copy.

"I guess we have no choice but to tell your husband or the police," Ricardo says.

"No! Please, I'm sorry it was stupid of me!"

"Clearly," Gary agrees.

"Sorry but I can't risk you trying that again," Ricardo says. "Take your pick."

"NO!" I quickly get down on my knees, unbutton and unzip his pants and take out his friend and suck it.

"Oh look now she's aiming to please," Ricardo mocks.

After the blow they take me down to the basement and my wrists and ankles are chained. They take turns beating my ass as punishment for my rebellion.

"Your husband is out of town till tomorrow evening right? Don't lie to me!" Ricardo threatens.

"Yes," I say sadly.

"Good cause you won't be going home tonight! Welcome to your first all nighter and many more will soon follow!"

I am left in the basement all night. The only time I am let down is to be assaulted sexually. I am given no food.

They let me leave early so I can wash and get ready to teach. I still can't believe that this happened. I was so sure I was going to get out of this but fate had other plans for me.

The light turns red. While I was waiting I notice that someone was in the backseat of my car. It was Robert! I turn around but no one was there.

While the students were on break I was in the bathroom washing my hands and again I notice Robert was standing there behind me. I quickly turn around but once again no one was there. I looked around the bathroom to see if anyone was there but there was no one. Did someone play a trick on me or was it my imagination? I mean come on he's dead! I was at his funeral.

When the evening comes I go home and greet my husband like everything was fine and it had to stay that way. He could never find out the truth.

My husband and I were fast asleep when I suddenly feel a chill and wake up. I feel something on my arm but I don't see anything. Suddenly my side of the cover is moving. "What?"

Suddenly I am grabbed, I struggle to resist but it was no good. I was about to scream but I feel weight over my mouth. It was like a hand but I didn't see anything.

I am taken down stairs to the living room and then thrown on the floor. I try to get up but some invisible weight held me down.

Suddenly the figure appears. It was Robert holding me down. My eyes were filled with horror, I was not dreaming, he was here but was a ghostly red figure.

"If you want your husband to live you will submit."

I stop resisting and he begins lifting up my nightie skirt and pulling down my panties. He spreads my legs and takes me vaginally. He kept one hand over my mouth while raping me. Tears are coming from my eyes but he just grins evilly at me.

He lets me go once he cums inside of me.

I just lay there in fear.

"It's not semen but ectoplasm so you won't get pregnant. The dead cannot impregnate the living."

"How, how is this possible?"

"You see Brooke, I wasn't able to pass on to the next world because it turns out that I still had a lingering attachment to this world. You infected me you retarded free spirited bitch! So I'm gonna torment you forever!"

"No please don't!"

He slaps me and I retaliate by throwing two punches but they go through him.

"Do you want your husband to die?"

I shake my head.

"Good."

He removes my nightie and starts assaulting my breasts.

"Oh how I miss these."

He gets so excited that cums more ectoplasm on me.

"I see you soon, ha, ha."

Great, my situation has gone from bad to worst! Now I've become a sex slave to the living Lopez and the dead Lopez.

At Aphrodite Private a blackout happens and before I can leave my office the door is locked and I'm thrown down. I try to get up but I am pressed face down and ravaged.

After getting done in the bathroom and hands washed I am dragged back into the stall for another ravaging.

I would then head over to the Lopez family and get ravaged there. When they're done with me I can see Robert grinning evilly.

Once I am home I can't even exit the car without getting ravaged. At nights and in the mornings I am secretly ravaged. When my husband is gone Robert goes all out. There was nothing I could do. I had to protect my husband and Joshua.

After another ravaging in my office I go to work on the computer. There had to be a way of dealing with ghosts. As I research I find a paranormal shop. It seems the shop owner sells items that can dispel evil spirits.

I head over to the shop and once I enter I see all kinds of stuff from luck to voodoo.

"Can I help you?" A male assistant asks.

"Um yes, I need something that can drive away evil spirits."

"Sure we have talismans, charms, everything."

"Which do you think is better?"

"Um, why don't I call the shop owner, he'll know exactly what you need."

He calls the owner who was an old man.

"Mister Bosh, this woman wants to know what would be best to drive away evil spirits."

"Yes I need it to be gone like forever."

He looks at me with great interest "Hmmm, there's a lot of spirit matter emanating from you."

The assistance was puzzled. "Excuse me?"

"What?" I exclaim.

"Yes there is."

"I've been severely tormented by an evil spirit."

"Care to elaborate so we can best deal with this."

"Is that necessary?"

"Yes, different ghost want different things and not all my counter measures work on the same type."

"OK." I didn't want to tell but what choice did I have, if this is what it took then I would have to, I'm already sacrificing my body to protect my husband and student. "Ok but what I'm about to tell you must be kept a secret."

"Don't worry; my policy is to never reveal my client's supernatural problems. Let's go in the back."

I give the store owner the short version. I leave Joshua as anonymous and I say nothing about the other Lopez family members. There was nothing I could do about them for now but it will be one less Lopez to deal with.

"I see, well I have the perfect solution. I...."

Something was happening! Mr. Bosh didn't have control over his body and he falls out.

Boss!" The male assistant screams.

Before the assistant could get to him, Mr. Bosh gets up but his eyes had no pupils.

"So you think you can get rid of me, bitch!?"

It was Robert's voice! "Call the police!" I say to the assistant.

"HA and what will they do, what can they do!? Nothing!"

He approaches me and I start to back away.

"Come here Brooke," he commands.

I shake my head.

"I guess I'll kill the shop owner, the assistant, the student and the husband."

"No! Please, I won't fight anymore. I'll submit!"

"Get over here!"

I came to him. There was nothing I could do. I understood now that even if he killed my husband and student, even if everyone knew my shameful secret he would still torment me sexually. I was his lingering attachment.

He commands me to undress. After I'm done the possessed store owner throws me to the floor and anally rapes me.

I look and see the assistant paralyzed with fear. Poor kid but at least he will live.

After he's done, Robert leaves the store owner alive but unconscious.

"See you soon," he laughs evilly.

I laid there on the floor out of energy.

"I...I didn't think none of this was real I just humored the boss, I just needed a job!"

I try to get up but I was too drained.

"I'll help you."

I was relived for the help but then I discover that we didn't share the same view on help. I feel him spreading my legs apart. "What are you doing?!" I yell when he put his friend in my ass.

"Sorry but I've been a virgin for far too long. I always had a thing for older women. A naked woman with no energy to fight, when am I going to get another chance like this?"

After the anal rape he gives me his apartment address.

"Come over later on tonight."

"But I...."

"If you want me to keep your secret then you better do what I say, bitch!"

I couldn't believe it. I vouched for this guy to live and this is the thanks I get!?

"My name is David by the way and I hear Aphrodite Private is crawling with goddesses so I would like for you to accompany me there tomorrow so I can see for myself. Tell them I'm a relative of yours visiting."

I go home and call Ricardo and tell him that I wasn't feeling well. After that I get ready for tonight. So I'm the sex slave of the living and dead Lopez and this new guy David. This is the end.

After enduring the rape and I head home to prepare for the ghost rape. This was how my life was destined to be, all because I allowed myself to cheat on my husband. I could not stop it; the only thing to do is accept it.

When midnight came I lay in the bed in my bra and panties waiting for Robert to show up and sure enough he does and the sex begins.

I moan in pleasure and wrap my arms around his back and my legs around him. I had no choice but to enjoy it. I was going to be taken no matter if I like it or not. After being raped so many times I should be use to it. I can feel my juices coming out and the ectoplasm coming in. "Oh, oh I gonna cum!"

I was so close when for a second my eyes shift and when they do they see a glowing white ball of light. What was that? A white beam shoots from the white ball and it hits Robert. "NOOOOOO," he screams and is absorbed by it.

I just lay there watching in horror.

Brooke Bells," the white floating ball said in a female voice.

"Yes?" I answer fearfully.

"You are free from the tormenting spirit."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What happened to him?"

"I ate him!"

"What!?"

"Yes, you see I am a reaper eater. I eat the souls of those who still linger in this world as well souls of the living."

OH NO IT'S GOING TO EAT MY SOUL NEXT!

"Do not worry I will not devour your soul. I came here to offer you a way out."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been observing you and I'll make your problems go away."

"You mean you'll take care of the Lopez family and David."

"Yes!"

"So what's the catch?"

"The only catch I offer is to allow me to temporally posses you."

"Really, is that it?"

"Yes. So do we have a deal?"

"We have a deal!" I answer eagerly.

The ball of white light enters my body and I lose consciousness.

I wake and prepare for work.

"Ok, this is how I will do it. I will call the faculty office and tell them that I will be twenty minutes late. After that I will head to the Lopez house and kill the father and then head over to his son's house and kill both him and his perverted son!"

I nod.

"After that David says he will be waiting for you to call him, he'll be in your nine o' clock class. We'll kill him there."

"But what about the other students?"

"Leave that to me Brooke."

I nod.

After making the phone call we head out but we don't take my car, instead we fly at light speed.

Once we reach our destination which was the roof of Ricardo Lopez. I stick my head in the wall and see that all three of them are home. Perfect!

"It's time."

"By the way what is your name?" I ask.

"I'm just a ball of white light that eats souls."

"I guess I'll just call you Sister."

"It's fine with me."

Even though I nod I find myself not sure of Sister's motives. Did she really come here to offer me a way out or will she decide to eat my soul afterwards? Well there was nothing I could do about it now.

I phase through the wall and appear in the hallway.

"Hiya boys!"

All three of them turn around to see me.

"Where did you come from?" Ricardo demands.

"Backdoor."

"But I keep it locked. Did any of you use it?"

Carlos and Gary shake their heads.

"Don't sweat the small stuff. Concentrate on the big stuff," I say as I was holding my E-Cup breasts. That got their attention.

Ricardo was still skeptical. "Don't you class have this morning?"

"I'll be there but first."

"I start to unbutton my blouse."

"You dirty bitch!" Carlos said lustfully.

I stop when my cleavage was exposed. I opened my mouth and the white beam shoots out and hits Gary and he collapses.

"What!" Ricardo exclaims.

"You bitch what did you do!" Carlos thunders.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"You bitch I'll kill you!" Carlos thunders again.

With sudden speed I was in his face and I slap him which knocks him down.

"You know there's this song on The Boondocks called..."

I stomp Carlos in the nuts! After that I pick him up by his neck.

"Put my son down, bitch!" Ricardo says, wielding a shotgun.

"I'm surprised you got that so fast. But it won't do anything."

I drop Carlos and speed at Ricardo and he fires but it does nothing. He hits me the shotgun which breaks it. His eyes widen in horror.

"Exactly, now there's no need to prolong this."

I absorb him. "Hmmm, that was delicious!" Carlos gets up and takes off. I appear in front of him and he meets the same fate. I burn the place up and phase out of it.

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12