Aphrodite's Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any thoughts of barely legal girls were chased from his mind and this sex machine in front of him was all he could concentrate on. She dominated him and he found he liked a woman who could take charge. If his ex wife could have been more like this maybe he would have been more satisfied in that department. Connie climbed on top of his member backwards, riding him reverse cowgirl, she bucked like he had never seen before. He loved her energy and the way her ass jiggled as she bounced around.

She rolled off and got on all fours, spreading her ass cheeks just enough to beckon him over. Bob practically jumped up needing to push his dick back inside this woman. She was soaking wet and his cock slid in and out of her pussy without any resistance. She felt tight around his dick and it was getting him off quickly. Then she reached back and guided his dick to her asshole. Not believing that she was letting him take her anally, he worked her little hole with his finger. Then two fingers were working her over. He stopped and started guiding himself inside. Moving slowly, inch by inch, he pushed all the way in. As he banged her from behind she groaned louder and louder, she started talking dirty to him and begging for more. He banged as hard as he could, his balls smacking against her each time. Then he came.

Jasmine and I left those two knowing the right seeds had been planted and they were on their way to a more meaningful relationship. Four people down, which is normally a full day but just the tip of the iceberg today. Off to Texas they traveled to guide a gay man to come out of the closet. Then to Georgia to help a couple rekindle the flames. Michigan to help single mom take the chance to date again. Maine to guide a couple to a swingers club and open up their relationship. Then it was to Nevada to facilitate a three way happening.

It was getting pretty late, our list was dwindling, just two more people on it. I let Jasmine take the lead on the next one, she was doing very well and I found myself being less bothered by having a partner. I still liked solo, it was just peaceful to me but I was ok with the help for now. We went to Tennessee next where Lyndsey Mahue was at a restaurant being stood up by a date, which is cruel always but especially on this day where love is craved so highly. Lyndsey was single, 29, and bi-curious but had gone that route and knew men were what she really wanted long term.

Jasmine looked deep inside then and found what she truly desired. With this guidance, Lyndsey stood up done with waiting on this date that was obviously not coming. She walked down the street to a country western club and sat at the bar eyeing the crowd. There he was, tight blue jeans that showed off his firm ass perfectly, plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to show off his tan muscled arms, and a face that looked like it was chiseled out of stone. He made her heart skip a beat, that didn't happen often.

Walking across the dance floor she smiled coyly at this cowboy. The answering smile made her instantly wet. Not knowing truly what had come over her, she didn't even bother to ask his name. She pulled him on the dance floor and for the next five songs they were melded together, you couldn't slide a finger between their bodies as they ground together. There was no other way to put it, they were dry humping in the middle of the crowd but not caring in that moment who was watching. The cowboy led her back to the rear of the club, led her into the restroom and locked the door behind them.

Lyndsey usually went for a serious relationship but there was something in her head telling her this is what she wanted right now. She was young enough she could still find Mr. Right, but what if she did and regretted not sowing her wild oats later on. Where were these thoughts coming from, better yet though, who cared. She realized she had had these thoughts buried deep down and now she needed to act on them. Jasmine was getting good at her work, she let a new wave of thought wash through Lyndsey, the lust was unbearable and thoughts were out the window.

By this time her skirt was pushed up around her waist and and thong torn off. Her cowboy companion had her legs wrapped around his body, his cock pushed inside of her aching pussy. He held her up, pushed against the wall as he screwed her hard. There was pure pleasure washing through them as they pounding each other. His cock was long and thick and he knew how to use it well. He hit all the right spots, rubbing her deep inside, making her gasp for breath and work for release. Her urge grew more intense, it was building inside her, she felt like she needed to explode.

Grinding his hips into her, he moved his cock slower and more deliberately. Lyndsey tightened her legs around him and closed her eyes to concentrate on cumming. Then it hit her, she yelled out for him to fuck her harder and tried to buck her hips harder into him. The orgasm seemed to go on and on, it left her weak but incredibly satisfied. But he wasn't done, he started moving quicker working on his own happy ending. He seemed to have endless energy and she just hung on for the ride. He was getting closer, his face screwed up in concentration. She was getting close again as well. As he came and his hips slowed, hers started moving harder. He stayed in her until she came again, then lowered her down and steadied her as she swayed.

Jasmine and I left without a word, last stop was Alaska. It was a double job, James Green and Corrina Klinger were college roommates, both 19. James was single, Corrina was in a long distance relationship. It was late, almost midnight at this time. We each took on one of the charges, working at planting the right thoughts and bringing their own desires to the front of their minds. Sitting there watching a romantic comedy, the room was darkened. The ambiance was in our favor.

Without knowing it, their hands found each other, the warmth felt nice. Looking over at each other they had a moment, there was definite heat. Corrina was more reluctant, she wasn't a cheater after all. But she also wasn't completely happy. He scooted closer to her, let his hand graze between her legs. She sucked in her breath at the light touch, not saying anything but the look in her eyes was begging for more. Rubbing her again a little rougher this time sent a shiver up her back. Then again and again, causing her juices to make a wet stain in her underwear.

They had known each other for a few years, were excellent friends and understood each other, there just had never been a sexual spark to their relationship. Now sitting here getting closer to an orgasm with his rubbing, she wondered how she had never seen how sexy he was before. He was rubbing harder and faster now, her legs naturally spreading farther apart. Their eyes never left each other. She let out a string of yes, please, yes, oh fuck yes! He rubbed until her orgasm subsided.

They sat on the couch holding each other after that for the rest of the movie. Then heading back to the bedrooms, James took her hand and led her into his room. It was slow and each touch was deliberate. They took their time exploring each other's bodies. The clothing came off a little at a time as they enjoyed the feel of bare skin. They didn't make out but gave each other small kisses every once in a while, not being able to take their eyes off each other for long. It was new, exciting, but at the same time so comfortable. It just made sense.

James carefully laid Corrina down on the bed and positioned himself on top of her. Pushing in just as slowly as they were doing everything else, their bodies started to move without a thought. He fucked her for a long time, neither one working on cumming, just enjoying the sex. They rolled over so she was on top without pulling his dick out. Then she sat up and rode him, letting her hips roll, her body moving seductively. James watched each movement, getting closer with each movement she made.

They continued for well over an hour, making a deeper connection than they thought possible. He could tell she was getting close, so he made every effort to hold out. As soon as she started coming, her bodily bouncing up and down, her breasts having just the right amount of bounce to them as she went. He reached out to cup her breasts and came with her, their bodies finally getting the release it needed. It had built up to a fever pitch with the long slow ride. Corrina laid down on top of Jame's body and they drifted off to sleep.

We hadn't made all love connections, some lustful encounters, some connections that could grow if nurtured, but then there were the true love connections. The ones you just hoped they wouldn't take for granted because it was a precious thing. These two fell in the category. We left Alaska and materialized back in our plane. A long day but a good one. As we parted I realized I didn't mind Jasmine at all now, I rather enjoyed her company.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out. All night I had wonderful dreams about the work we had done today. Wonderful wet dreams that needed me to rub one out as soon as I woke up.

12