Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 003

Story Info
Demetrius is allowed to service Aphrodite.
1.6k words
4.36
49.2k
24

Part 3 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Demetrius was in heaven, his whole body rigid and pulsing as he worshipped Aphrodite's big toe. The Goddess smiled, amused at his obvious devotion and enjoying the feel of his tiny lips tickling the edge of her toes. She reached down with her enormous hand and cupped him into her palm, lifting him up to her breast.

Demetrius was incredibly hard, in fact, harder than he had ever been in his life. He looked down at his cock and was shocked to see it visibly throbbing and pulsing in air. Being this close to the Goddess s was overwhelming all of his human senses. As she cupped him in her palm, he instantly shot his load as her velvety fingers lifted him into her palm. Despite releasing his seed, his arousal did not diminish at all. Aphrodite giggled at his display as he shuddered and kneeled in her palm, shaking as rope after rope of his cum literally exploded out of his penis.

Placed on the Goddesses breast, Demetrius sunk down into her milky white tit, bouncing as he began to climb towards her nipple. Every step he took caused her breast to undulate, creating waves which radiated out from his body. Reaching the nipple, he knelt down and grabbed it with both hands like a tree trunk, humping his whole body against the side. Her nipples were erect and glowing, almost hot to the touch. Her skin was covered in light dew which perfumed his nose and literally made him drunk with lust. He wept openly as he was overcome by the sight of her beautiful nipple and the feel of his tiny tongue caressing the sides sent electrical shocks through his whole system. He came again, and again this only served to create more arousal in his body. His testicles literally pulsated as they rapidly filled up with sperm desperate to release more onto the Goddess. He was no longer a man he was a tiny bundle of need, and that need was to worship. For the next 45 minutes, he used his entire body to massage and tease Aphrodite's nipple, alternating between groaning in desperation and weeping as cum poured out of his body. She, on the other hand, sighed as the tiny ministrations on her breast caused her to become aroused, her pussy aching for relief.

"Demetrius" the Goddess thundered "You are such a devoted lover, my tiny worshipper. I shall now grant you the gift NO mortal has ever had. You shall service my pussy."

Demetrius, eyes closed in bliss as he kissed and licked her nipple, instantly came yet again as he heard these words from the Goddess. He stopped and prostrated himself flat on her breast, crying and shaking, moaning over and over how grateful he would be for this honor and how he wished nothing more to be allowed into the golden folds of her glorious pussy. He was completely delirious at this moment, and would have gladly sacrificed his life for just a moment inside the Goddess. Aphrodite was aware of the effect her divine presence was having on her tiny supplicant, and she had no desire to hurt him, but she was quite aroused and needed relief.

Now feeling as though she could wait no more, she gingerly lifted Demetrius from her breast with two fingers and placed him on the ground in between her legs. As she parted her thighs, she ran her finger over his tiny erect cock and laughed as she saw his eyes roll back in his head, and his balls instantly erupt even MORE cum on the ground.

As he saw her pussy open to him, the scent of her sex further intoxicated him. He fought the urge to run and dive head first into her golden cave, wanting to please his Goddess as he would any woman. She guided him towards her with her finger, and he reached up and caressed the giant globe of her clit, glowing as the center of her power, it pulsated and throbbed, and he ran his tongue all over the surface. Like the rumbling of a volcano, the first orgasm of the Goddess erupted and shook the earth; Demetrius struggled to hang on as waves of her pleasure shook the entire island.

The Goddess, now wanting to feel her pussy filled grabbed Demetrius and thrust him head first into her cunt, her hot walls engulfing his whole body. His wiggling and frantic gyrations sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her divine body, and she shuddered and groaned. This mortal was fucking her, fucking her with his whole body, stroking her inner walls with his hands, kissing her G-Spot with his mouth. She smiled to herself as she thought about how jealous Ares would be when she told him that she was more satisfied fucking a tiny human, who knew how to use his whole body to pleasure her than she was by his God dick. As she thought about the humor of this, she laughed but also moaned as she was driven closer and closer to a fully on G-Spot orgasm.

Demetrius inside the Goddess was feeling sensations he did not think possible. Her whole pussy was like a giant wet silky cave, and her scent was overwhelming. His seed just erupted over and over out of him as every moan and shudder of the Goddess caused him to erupt. The walls of her pussy reached out to caress his whole body, rubbing and stroking every inch of him as he wildly caressed and massaged her G-Spot with his face. He was COVERED in her juice, warm, wet, sticky and glowing; he felt it soak down deep into his body, fusing with his own on a cellular level. He felt himself fundamentally changing by this experience. Time had no meaning to him now; he only existed to serve her. Finally, he felt her whole body beginning to undulate and a flood of her juices rolled over him like a tidal wave. Before he knew what was happening the Goddess was orgasming, and he was shot out of her cunt like a bullet, riding the wave of her juices like any experienced sailor of the Mediterranean.

Demetrius had passed out, lying unconscious on the sand. Aphrodite smiled as the last spasms of her incredible orgasm abated. Who knew that such a tiny human could be such an attentive and satisfying lover, she thought to herself, and she knelt down and kissed him, her lips enveloping his whole body which was drenched with her juices. Now satisfied, she decided to return to Olympus and quickly vanished.

The next morning Demetrius awoke to discover he was naked and alone on the beach. His cock was still rock hard, and his whole body glowed with a strange golden light. The sacred juices of the Goddess he would discover had changed him forever, and one of those changes was this slight glow. Hornier than he had ever been in his life, he struggled to his feet, his face smiling as he relived in his mind the events of the prior day. His cock throbbed before him, and Demetrius tried in vain to jack off but discovered no matter how much he stroked he could never get off. Giving up after an hour, he decided to try and find his friend Argone, which was his original mission. Eventually, he would also discover that another of the changes he had undergone was the fact that he no longer would be able to cum. Once his seed was released inside a Goddess, it could never release anywhere else again.

Walking up the deserted beach he found his tunic, torn but still usable. Wanting to cover his nakedness, he wrapped it around his body and to his surprise it instantly vanished. His body, now enslaved forever to the Goddess would reject any covering. He was to be forever naked, as he would also discover after having destroyed hundreds of yards of cloth desperately trying to hide his shame.

As he began to hunt for other clothes, he froze in fear as he was confronted by Diana and her 12 acolytes. The looks on their faces were unsettling to him. They stared at him with intensity like a wolf viewing a baby lamb. To them, now that he was saturated with the Holy juices of the Goddess, Demetrius was the most desirable male they had ever seen. Overcome with lust, they all simultaneously stripped and rushed him, throwing him violently to the ground. Normally this would have been a dream come true for Demetrius, but the dream fast became a nightmare.

Diana impaled herself on his never softening shaft while another rode his face to orgasm after orgasm. Four other women writhed and humped his legs and hands as he was raped into submission by six women at once. Not being able to cum, the women all writhed in overwhelming pleasure as each touch by him sent shockwaves of pleasure through their bodies. He was drenched in their juices as each, in turn, spasmed and came all over him for hours until they collapsed. His transformation kept him from having heart failure from this assault, but what should have been the culmination of all of his erotic fantasies was a total nightmare as he could not release his seed. After all of them finally collapsed in exhaustion, their beautiful naked bodies strewn over his, he struggled free and began to run towards the beach, and his raft, desperate to flee. The sight of the other acolytes, those who had not yet been serviced by him chasing him, caused him to run faster than the swiftest horse. Reaching his boat, his cock sore yet desperate and still throbbing, Demetrius began to row back to his home. Perhaps he could ask one of the seers in his village how he could break this curse. His blue balls mocking him, he could only pray there was some way he could find relief soon.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers