Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 014

Story Info
Demetrius travels to the underworld, is attacked by spirits.
2.8k words
4.48
19.4k
3
0

Part 14 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

Approaching the island of the dead, Demetrius really wished he could wear clothes again as he shivered in the cold wind which matched the chill running down his spine from the sight before him. The Island was completely devoid of life, thick with dead trees and bone white cliffs surrounding the shore. He had to circle the island three times before he could find a place to dock, which was a tiny beach with a staircase of human femurs leading up the sheer cliffs to the main island above. Stepping his bare foot onto the beach he again shivered as the grains felt more like ice than sand. The entire land was choked in a thick Grey fog cloaking everything in perpetual gloom. Climbing the stairs, he prayed over and over to Aphrodite for protection, so scared that he even forgot to ask her for an orgasm.

Reaching the top of the cliff he saw that the interior was much larger than it appeared from the sea. In the center of the Island was a dead volcano, jagged rocks of midnight black stones covering its surface. Surrounding it in a circle was the infamous river Styx. The river, also black, churned and swirled so rapidly it was created dangerous back flows and eddies preventing any attempt to swim across. As he stood on its shore studying its currents a glowing white boat made entirely of human bone emerged from the mist. Piloting the boat was the fearsome Charon, the hollow eyes of his skull-like face boring into Demetrius as he shivered at his approach.

Pulling the boat to the shore Charon said nothing as he held out his boney hand waiting to receive his fee. Demetrius placed the coin from Io into his cold dead hand and again shivered in cold and fear as he stepped in the boat. Charon appeared to smirk as he looked Demetrius up and down as if to mock his nudity, but saying nothing he turned and began to pilot the boat to the other side of the river. The trip was short and once landed Charon silently pointed to the volcano indicating that the entrance to the underworld was there.

The climb up the volcano was painful as the surface was covered with jagged black rocks that were not being kind to his bare feet. Obviously living flesh was not welcome here as nothing on the Island of the Dead felt warm or pleasant only cold and dank as if the proximity to the underworld drained everything of vitality or color replacing it with gloom and pain. After a difficult climb of twenty minutes or so, Demetrius reached the top and peered into the crater, his poor feet covered in cuts and gashes. Never had he ever seen blackness darker than the one he now peered into and he wondered how he would be able to see his way around. Knowing he still had to get past Cereus, the three headed hell hound guarding the entrance, Demetrius nervously felt for his ring of invisibility. He only hoped that the smell of his fear would not be noticed by the dog as it was trained to prevent any living creature entrance and had three sets not one of sensitive noses with which to sniff out the living. Seeing a small crowd of the recently deceased heading to the main gate, he figured hiding amongst this shroud covered lot would make his task easier. Twisting the ring he dematerialized.

The dead said nothing as they marched single file into the cave entrance at the bottom of the crater. Cerberus sat still, his fearsome body standing at least 30 feet tall and all three heads showing jaws of impressive fangs seemed to be enjoying an enormous bone that the three heads were fighting over. Demetrius would have been shredded to pieces by his powerful mouths if caught, so his anxiety grew as the line approached him, but to his relief Cerberus was very preoccupied. The hound, focused on his bone barely noticed the crowd of the dead walking under his feet, looking down passively with his glowing red eyes occasionally to make sure no one was sneaking in, but mainly wanting to continue his snack. Demetrius quite easily got past him and breathed a huge sigh of relief once he entered the underworld.

He was amazed at the sight as surprisingly he was able to see despite the inky blackness. Walking forward into the cave on his quest for the pomegranate he was startled when at his feet he saw faces frozen into the stone and appearing to sleep. Studying the ground, he realized he was surrounded, for as far as the eye could see, with perhaps millions of souls trapped for eternity in the eternal slumber of the dead. He shuddered in an even higher level of fear as the whole scene was unbelievably eerie. As he gingerly snuck forward, careful to not step on anyone's face, he felt the unmistakable sensation that he was being watched, the hair in the back of his neck standing straight up. For once, his cock remained quite soft as if he too was too scared to show himself.

Behind him a grey mist began to form out of the ground. Swirling about it began to form into two shapes. Helen of Troy and Andromeda, whose beauty rivaled Aphrodite herself, had both materialized, drawn to the life force (and obvious erotic appeal) of Demetrius. As Helen grabbed his left hand and Andromeda his right, he screamed in terror, obviously terrified by their sudden ghostly appearance. Despite their spirit form, they were quite powerful and he was unable to resist as they chained his wrists to the ceiling of the cave and his ankles to two opposite columns. He was now completely helpless, and his cock, despite the fear coursing through his blood, grew hard at their icy touch.

Despite being spirits and long dead, they were still incredibly beautiful. Helen ran her gorgeous foot up his restrained leg teasing it with her icy but still beautiful toes. Andromeda was on her knees licking his straining balls, which despite her freezing tongue still ached and throbbed at her touch. Once again he found himself captive and under erotic assault, but despite their status as spirits neither had lost any of the beauty or charm they had when they were alive. Demetrius again moaned and shuddered as once again his cum slammed into the block of the curse. Not even a blowjob from two of the most beautiful women who had ever lived could loosen it.

"Give your seed to us!" Helen demanded as she whispered into his ear and licked and kissed his neck, driving him absolutely wild with desire. "Fill me with your essence!" Andromeda added as she briefly removed his penis from her incredibly talented mouth it throbbing pitifully as it popped out from her lips.

"By the almighty Zeus himself, I wish I could, on the sacred beauty of Aphrodite I WISH I COULD!" He screamed as they continued teasing him and stroking him, desperate to have him spray his life force into them. He told them his sad tale and how he was suffering under the curse as well as his seemingly endless quests explaining why he could not favor them with his sperm. They looked down at the ground, incredibly disappointed that they could not taste him and thus, if only briefly, fully experience the feeling of being alive. He did however say that he wished more than anything to take care of their needs if only they would let him. Helen and Andromeda looked each other and gleefully grinned.

Both of the ghostly women, their naked beauty undiminished by being reduced to mere spirit form, sat on the ground in front him, exposing their still luscious forms to his eager eyes. Each taking their feet and grasping his cock with their icy but still enticing toes, they began to stroke his shaft, each of his moans of pleasure appearing to add substance to their form. Running their toes under the head of his twitching shaft, each shudder of his body added more and more substance to their form, their bodies becoming more solid, their skin growing slightly warmer, the color of life returning, growing as his desperation for their bodies grows.

"Please!" Demetrius begged, his body throbbing in need being tormented by the two most beautiful mortal women to have ever lived, "Please let me taste you!"

The women whispered amongst themselves giggling at the prospect of experiencing sexual pleasure again after so long in the underworld agreed that Helen would take his mouth first and Andromeda would ride his firm and deliciously hard cock. Helen, floating effortlessly up to his face spread her long sexy legs and wrapped them tightly around his neck, squeezing him tight as she drew his hungry mouth hard onto her icy, yet very wet pussy. Happy grunts and appreciative slurps emanating from his mouth, as Demetrius eagerly ran his tongue up and around her frozen clit, feeling her frozen juices form ice crystals on his smiling face as she dug her clammy cold nails deep into his neck.

As he happily worshipped the lovely ghost pussy in his face, his eyes popped open in a pleasant surprise as he felt his hard manhood enter the chilly velvet cunt of Andromeda. Her feet wrapping tight around his ass she gyrated her whole body up and down, feeling his hardness plunge into her frozen depths, melting her whole body as its life giving force and the after effects of his tryst with Aphrodite still flowed from every pore in his body. The feel of her tight sex wrapped around his shaft, freezing but still soft and supple filled Demetrius with an incredible erotic charge he had never experienced in all of his escapades before. He had the humorous thought that he sensed he was fucking a snowball, but still loved every blizzard like thrust of her pussy on his organ. He actually felt a drop of his pre-cum bead on the tip of his cock freeze onto his skin as it reached the surface of his penis, sending him over the edge groaning as he had never experienced this before. Incredibly turned on, his tongue began to frantically explore the inner depths of Helen's cave, the tip sticking to its tasty and soft walls as it would to a metal shield in an ice storm.

The first shriek of Helen burst from her mouth as her spirit body exploding in orgasm shattered her icy body as the warmth of life rushed into her spirit form. Her pussy, melting and showering his face with a constant shower of her warm juices, she was in heaven, Andromeda simultaneously shook violently, her body trembling all over as her own orgasm ripped through her loins causing her frigid cunt to also instantly melt, gallons of her now free juices spewing all over Demetrius's cock and balls into an enormous puddle on the floor. The two shrieking women, howling cries of unadulterated pleasure made such a noise that he feared they would wake the dead. Clasping onto him in desperation, both beauties writhed uncontrollably on his body as he diligently licked and fucked away centuries of their pent up sexual need.

Deep below, in the private chambers of Persephone, the goddess mournfully pondered the coming long winter with her Husband Hades. Another boring long 3 months with Mr. Grim she sighed as she lay on the chaise in her bedroom pondering the many millenniums this scene had played out exactly this way. To Persephone, still feeling and looking like the young girl she was before her abduction, thought back to the time when everything had changed that fateful summer day. After planting crops with her mother Demeter that unlucky morning she had been laying naked on the warm grass, enjoying the feel of the sun on her nubile young flesh, flowers kissing the delicate tender soles of her feet. It had been pure bliss.

The sky's darkening overhead and the birds suddenly falling silent should have alerted her to the danger, but she was young and stupid then. Hades had no trouble at all swooping down on her in his chariot and whisking her back to the underworld before she could offer any resistance. He was incredibly handsome (still was) and he seemed so "serious" and stern, she found herself swept away by him. Being young and impressionable she did not struggle to escape once they arrived in his grim and dark home after sampling his "charms".

Hades had seemed so mature to her then, not at all like the other Gods she normally consorted with, and she was naturally attracted to him. Closing her eyes, she remembered eating that damn Pomegranate that cursed her to have to remain with him for one season a year. If only she had not eaten those seeds, she could be out with her friends right now, drinking Ambrosia and having fun. But NO, this was not her fate, she had to stay here again until spring, bored out of her mind. Hades was many things but fun and carefree was not one of them, and despite treating her with great respect as the Queen (to his King) of the dead, she was quite tired of his humorless and tedious personality and lackluster performance in her bed. Still the young girl at heart, she wanted to have some fun, and that was not in his repertoire. Missing her mother, she was thankful that it was only her prevention of any crops growing on earth that gave her any escape at all, forcing the whole planet into perpetual winter and starvation bringing the situation to a head. Zeus himself had been forced into negotiating the agreement with Hades and Demeter that winters would be spent with Him with the rest of the year spent above ground with her. This made her situation tolerable, but it didn't make her like it. It was only three months she sighed, and she would endure as she always did.

Laying in her bed staring blankly up at the black ceiling she wondered what her gorgeous and fun cousin Aphrodite was up to. They had always been very close and had spent quite a few naughty weekends getting into incredible and delicious trouble. Grinning, Persephone ran her hand over her left breast pinching her erect nipple remembering the adventures she and Aphrodite had with some of those gorgeous mortals from the Trojan War. Achilles was quite the lover she remembered fondly, giggling at the memory of his mortal tongue on her immortal flesh. Sighing deeply and wishing that she were back on the beach with Aphrodite, enjoying the golden sun, fresh drinks in hand from their other incredibly fun mutual cousin Dionysius. Last summer had been a such a riot and completely off the hook. The three of them sure had a lot of fun together and Persephone just realized that she needed to suck it up and endure for the time being, spring would be here soon enough.

The shrieks of pleasure coming from the chamber of the dead definitely got Persephone's attention and she got up to investigate. Demetrius struggled as both Helen and Andromeda gripped onto his body shrieking like banshees in pleasure while orgasming over and over. He certainly was enjoying this threesome with such delightful women, ghosts or not, but they were being incredibly loud and he feared their performance was going to lead to his capture any second. Still chained while having Helen's pussy in his mouth and Andromeda's on his dick, he so wished he could shoot now, but knew better than to even hope.

Both gorgeous women had almost completely rematerialized as each orgasm they had brought more and more life force into their spirit bodies. As Persephone entered the hall, her mouth dropped open at the incredible sight. It was quite an erotic scene and the goddess instantly found herself growing wet at the sight of these two beautiful women being serviced at one time by such a handsome, naked and bound man. Clapping her hands loudly she bellowed.

"What is going on in HERE!" Persephone shouted, her loud voice echoing through the immense stone hall and being the only sound that could have possibly drowned out the girl's boisterous screams of pleasure. Andromeda instantly ejected herself from Demetrius's aching dick, making a loud pop as she withdrew her body from his shaft. Helen too quickly got off of his face, now dripping with her juices, and both women turned into a grey mist and disappeared, leaving poor Demetrius wobbling on the edge again, naked, throbbing and chained in full nude display. Persephone recognized not only that Demetrius did not belong in the land of the dead, as he was very much alive, but she also recognized that he was an immortal, the faint glow of gold on his body visible to other immortals. Licking her lips as she surveyed his gorgeous body she grinned, thinking maybe this winter may not be so boring after all!

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers