Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 026

Story Info
Hades breaks up riot in underworld, torments Tantalus.
5.3k words
4.48
17.1k
2
0

Part 26 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
786 Followers

Back on Olympus, the much anticipated party celebrating the belated return of Persephone was in full swing. Amphrite, true to form, was already tanked, as Dionysius was being extra generous with the Nectar. With him around no one's goblet was ever allowed to remain empty. Everyone as always was having a fantastic time, but Persephone was not her usual ebullient self.

Turning to her sister-in-law, Amphrite was puzzled. "Persephone, you certainly do not seem yourself tonight. Normally we can't get a word in edgewise when you first come back as you are so relieved to be released from your prison, but this year your thoughts definitely seem elsewhere. I can tell you got up to some serious shenanigans this year, sooooo, tell me, did that gorgeous boyfriend of yours Demetrius come back for seconds? I am still waiting for my visit from him!" she laughed.

Persephone took a long swig from her goblet and sighed "No, I was just thinking about poor Hades and missing him, that's all. I wish he could be here".

"Well mark this date down for the history books why don't you!" cried the incredulous Dionysius "This is a first. In the countless years I have known you, I do not believe I have ever heard you say you missed him. Usually you are so relieved to get out of there it takes weeks of hard partying just to get you back to normal." Pausing to reflect on the scenes he witnessed between Hades and Persephone he added "Yet, I think I know what is different this year!" he knowingly winked.

Amphrite agreed adding "He's right, this is a first! So, did old gloomy gus rock your world this winter?" she giggled. Sighing heavily Persephone continued to sip on her drink, enjoying her party but her thoughts kept returning to her handsome husband and the image of him chained to the bed while she rode his face for months on end. It really had been quite a winter to remember!

On Arcadia, Artemis took out her bow and aimed it straight at the center of Demetrius's chest. It pained her to kill such a handsome specimen but his sacrilege must be punished. The laws against men visiting Arcadia were well known, and despite his stunning good looks, he must pay the ultimate penalty. The catterwalling and crying from Tiso and the other Nymphs only solidified her resolve to complete her grisly yet necessary task. His presence on Arcadia already had threatened the Nymphs virginity, and he was completely frozen and unable to move!!! Imagine the mischief he might cause if he were to emerge from his erotically induced coma. Obviously men were not worth the effort as just having one around obviously caused major problems. Plus, she thought, he has to die as he was witness to some pretty personal things (not to mention viewing her naked) and NO MAN should be allowed to see those things and live. Letting the arrow fly it found it's mark perfectly.

Back in the underworld it was eerily silent, much more than usual. All of the rogue spirits had been frozen in place by Hades to await judgement as he returned to his office to sort out what he was going to do with them. Sitting quietly and working intently at his desk reviewing his papers, the warm feeling of a 3 tongues licking his hand got his attention. There at his feet was Cerberus, all of his heads hanging down and six sad puppy eyes looking up at him quite remorsefully.

"Oh there you are! You are a bad dog! BAD BAD DOG!" he chastised, whacking each of the three noses in succession with the scroll of the dead. Hades was still quite angry over the destruction of his new Italian shoes and needed to correct his loyal yet obviously shoe connoisseur dog. Whimpering, Cerberus laid at his feet and wailed, sounding quite pitiful as he howled in such sadness at displeasing his master. Hades may be the God of the Dead, but even he had a soft spot for dogs, and Cerberus (like all dogs) knows exactly how to work the system. "Ohhhhh! Don't be such a Sad Puppy!" Hades joked, his heart melting at his cries, and he started petting each of his heads with great gusto. "You're a good dog, yes you are, yes you are, you are such a good good boy!" he grinned as Cerberus, relieved at winning back his masters affections, leapt up on his lap and began to lick his face profusely. Throwing him a bone, he pointed to the dog bed in the corner of his office. "Now, go eat your bone while Daddy works". Cerberus was now completely fixated on the enormous dog treat and everything else melted away, all was forgiven.

Back on Olympus, Amphrite pulled Persephone over to a quiet corner to talk. Persephone also was starting to feel the effects of her drink now, so she began to open up. As the evening progressed, Amphrite sat in stunned amazement as Persephone described how she had chained Hades up with the shackles of Hercules and proceeded to tease him all winter long, riding his face to literally thousands of toe curling orgasms as he moaned in desperation between her thighs. What amazed Amphrite most was how it appeared that Persephone and Hades had recharged their marriage, and reignited the sexual spark between them through her teasing and aggression. Growing envious at her tale, Amphrite began to open up about her problems with Poseidon.

"You are soooooo lucky girl!" the now drunk Amphrite slurred. "What I would give for that old whale dick of a husband of mine to dock a little tongue action into my southern port".

Shocked at her candor, both Dionysius and Persephone nervously laughed, the conversation becoming suddenly quite awkward. Dionysius, always a fan of gossip but not wanting to hear things he can't unhear, squirmed in his seat and decided to go retrieve another Amphora of Nectar. Excusing himself from the room seemed like a good idea since he figured that Amphrite and Persephone could use a little "girl only" time right now.

"You mean he never as in never ever never," Persephone interjected.

"Nope, NEVER!!!!!" an increasingly agitated Amphrite interupted. "I asked him to once, since his idea of foreplay is to roll over over and punch me in the arm and say, Ready? Trust me, old Tuna breath is no woman's idea of a romantic. To top it off you know what that fucker said to me?" Persephone shrugged. "He said my pussy smelled like FISH!!!! Can you imagine the fucking irony of that! The King of the sea won't eat his wife out because she smells like FISH! EVERYTHING IN OUR HOUSE SMELLS LIKE FISH! We live in the sea for fuck's sake!"

Artemis's eyes grew wide as something was obviously very very wrong. She had aimed the arrow properly, and had seen it enter his chest, but it only went in just an inch or so, a little blood had spurted out but then it spit back out onto the ground. After being expelled from his body there was no visible mark on him. Firing four more in rapid succession had the same exact result. Walking over to inspect him, she noticed something she had not noticed before. He had a very slight golden glow to his body. "You are IMMORTAL!!! HA! That explains it," she exclaimed. Turning back the Nymphs, she scowled as they all looked exceptionally happy that he was still alive and their interest and obvious affection for Demetrius confirmed her desire to cause his destruction. "OK, I can't kill you, but obviously you are NOT a God, since you are still in this zombie state. Obviously I will have to resort to another more creative method of punishment. I think life as a lowly grey weasel would be quite appropriate for you."

Raising her hands above her head, her eyes flashed red and the sky began to darken. Bringing them straight out in front of her chest, she pointed all of her fingers at his body as blue sparks shot out from her fingertips. Demetrius, still frozen was amazed he was still alive. Being shot in the chest at point blank range by her arrow definitely hurt. Not quite understanding what had happened he was sure he should surely be bleeding to death by now. The fact he wasn't and appeared to be relatively unharmed was the first absolute proof he had that he truly WAS immortal. His relief was short lived as he saw her take her stance, her eyes flashing and glowing red, he braced himself for her Magical assault. As she lowered her hands, he wondered what life as a weasel would be like.

As Hades quietly worked, a small feeble knock came on the door. "Come in!" he ordered angrily. Looking up from his desk there was Charon, dressed in his black robe now, and looking down on the floor. "Charon Charon Charon!" Hades scolded shaking his head. "I certainly expected better behavior from you." Saying nothing, he simply shifted his bony foot in a small circle on the floor. Lifting the bag of coins Charon had collected from the dead over countless eons, Hades dove his hand into the bag and took out about one fifth of the contents dropping them into a box on his desk. "I am docking your pay Charon for your indiscretion! So I don't want any lip from you."

"Yes sir" Charon answered back meekly, mortified to be caught in such a compromising position by his boss.

"And another thing Charon, I am sending you on a special mission to the upper world. Bring back Archimedes to me. I know he is usually a follower of my Nephew Hephaestus, but I have a few special engineering projects for him to do. For the life of me I am NOT mechanical. Hephaestus won't mind so I don't expect any trouble from him." Hades curtily explained, obviously still quite irritated at the skeletal lothario. Adding at the end sarcastically "And try to keep your bones INSIDE your robe this time will ya?"

Charon nodded his agreement quickly, wanting desperately to get out of that office ASAP. He knew he had gotten off relatively easily, but it still smarted having one fifth of his earnings docked. As he closed the door behind him he heard Hades add "Oh, and I am NOT covering travel expenses nor am I paying overtime for this trip, so keep that in mind when you fill out your time sheet and expense report next week. This fuckup is YOUR expense NOT MINE since this whole mess is your fault."

Charon fumed as he stomped down the hall muttering "That cheap measly bastard!" passing by Tantalus frozen solid as a stone with a look of sheer terror on his face not noticing his presence.

Walking out of his office, Hades motioned for Helen and Andromeda to come inside, while he picked up the completely frozen Tantalus, still naked and erect with a look of horror plastered on his face. "Ok Girls, here is the deal. I have devised a proper punishment for this bastard rapist here, and in the interest of justice, since you two were the victims, I have decided that you two can help me with his punishment." Both Helen and Andromeda looked at each other and then at Tantalus, and then back to each other, evil grins forming on their faces. "I can tell from your reactions, you like the idea".

Tantalus, although frozen solid, could still see and hear everything that was going on and his mind began to panic as he heard Hades talking to the two women. His brain raced with horrible images of the punishment these two, so violently abused by him, would inflict on his body that he began to sweat, even in his frozen state. Even though internally he was quaking in terror, his cock, which always with a mind of its own, began to throb and ache somehow liking the idea. Decades from now that same cock would feel quite differently.

Artemis was furious as Demetrius still stood there unharmed and unchanged. She had willed him into a new form, appropriately she mused, of a weasel, and yet here he was still standing in his human form. The Nymphs looked at each other in confusion and back at Artemis, their Mistress. Now they were afraid of Demetrius and they stepped farther back behind her for protection. Whatever this MAN creature was, he appeared to be immune to both death and the magical powers of a Goddess.

Demetrius for his part was also confused, but obviously quite relieved. He wished he could move so he could look down and see if his body was changed, but from the reaction he was observing from Artemis, and the fact she seemed so pissed, it was obvious her intentions had been thwarted. Remembering the words of Persephone, he now understood why he had been protected from Artemis's spell. The only reason he had not been transformed into a small fury rodent was he had been saturated by the sperm of Hades, thus protecting him from transforming spells. Still covered head to toe in honey, his sight became cloudy as a big glob dripped down his forehead and over his left eye. When his right eye also was covered, he could barely see anything, just vague shapes, all blurry blobs in a sea of gold. Still continuing to flash with the scenes of the nymphs and the Goddess burying their faces in each other's crotches, his arousal level was unchanged.

"Well girls, this is a puzzlement!" Artemis mused, as she stroked her chin with her hand. "I will have to go ask mother about this, but while I am gone he is STRICTLY OFF LIMITS!!!! Do you all understand?" They all nodded in agreement, but Tiso seemed reluctant to fully agree. "ESPECIALLY YOU TISO!!!! You would not look so cute now as a 600-pound Grizzly would you?"

"No MAAM!!" she cried vigorously now vigorously nodding her head in ascent.

"We will leave him here until I return." Artemis instructed as she donned her brown leather thong and bra, slinging her quiver of arrows over her shoulder. Luckily for Demetrius she never missed the one he stole from her that to his good fortune he had hidden about twenty feet away and still remained undiscovered. Now clothed, the Goddess immediately started floating up into the bright blue sky on her journey to back Olympus to consult with her mother Hera. Certainly she of all people would be able to understand what kind of crazy black magic was at work here. The nymphs all waved goodbye watching as she floated out of sight, and to Demetrius's relief (and a little bit of disappointment) they did as instructed and scampered off into the woods, afraid to be even near him.

Back in the underworld, Hades, Helen and Andromeda began walking down the steep stairs to Tartarus, Tantalus tucked neatly under Hades strong arms. Helen and Andromeda were visibly nervous as they entered this dreadful zone, the true HELL of the underworld where the worst offenders were sent and the screams of the damned made it hard to hear yourself think. The only thing that drove them to overcome this fear was their unrelenting desire for revenge and the pain and suffering they wished to inflict on Tantalus. He would pay for his crimes, and there would be no doubt that for the rest of eternity he would live in endless regret for having raped the two of them.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Hades pointed to the cell that he had created especially for Tantalus. They as victims of his crimes were given the exclusive right to inflict whatever punishments they saw fit on him for all eternity. Setting Tantalus down roughly on the ground, Hades drew his arms back and black sparks flew out of his fingers and began to swirl around his naked body.

At first Tantalus did not know what change had occurred, since the only noticeable difference was he was finally able to slightly move. Then it happened and his body started to contort, flipping onto his back, his legs began to stretch over his head in the most uncomfortable position imaginable stretching out wide so he was completely exposed. Pain searing through his lower back, his cock and balls began to lower closer and closer to his mouth, dangling mere inches away from his face. Now the reason for his eternal punishment would dangle right in his face mocking him for all eternity. Hades turned to Helen, and handed her an object that to his great concern caused both girls to begin laughing hysterically.

"Well my dark lord Hades," Helen asked. "I certainly think that it will be BIG enough! But, a practical question, won't this tear him and thus become less effective?"

Stifling a giggle, Hades answered "Well dear child, let me explain how Tartarus works. Every injury incurred here, is purely temporary to the damned instantly healing so that it may occur again over and over for maximum pain. That is the whole point! There is nothing you can do to Tantalus that would be permanent so be creative."

Andromeda meekly raised her hand. Hades nodded indicating it was OK to ask. "Well dread lord of the Underworld, uh, how can I ask this. If we need a break, or get bored and want to go back up to the main Underworld, does that mean that..."

Hades raised his hand and interrupted. He certainly understood her question. Andromeda wanted to know if THEY had to remain in Tartarus for all eternity in order to torture Tantalus, as that would get old after a while and would seem to be a punishment for them as well as him. "No my child, he will still suffer greatly even if you and Helen are NOT here. In fact..." noticing that Tantalus was listening intently, he indicated to Helen and Andromeda that they should talk off to the side more privately.

Straining to listen to his fate as it was being decided, Tantalus could not hear anything over the screams of the other damned in other cells, so his fate would remain a secret to him at least for a little while. Soon enough his fate would become clear. What he could hear eventually was the hysterical laughter of Helen and Andromeda, obviously quite amused at Hades discussion of his fate. Now walking back to him, he overheard Helen giggling "Oh great dark Lord, you are quite imaginative, that is quite inventive and seems highly appropriate."

Bowing to both ladies, Hades indicated that he was all theirs to do with as they see fit and walked back up the stairs to his office. Tantalus would never again move from the position he was now in, and he was positioned in such a way that they had full access to his whole body, every inch of it. Stretched with his ass in the air, and his cock dangling in from of his face, his legs spread exposing his balls from both above and below, he was in the most vulnerable position one could be in. His toes stretched out and just barely touched the table, thus also exposing his naked sole to any potential assault. Only his upper back anchoring him to the table remained protected from his two tormentresses, and both he and they knew just how much trouble he was in.

Helen spoke first as she ran her sharp nail up his leg, starting at the sole of his left foot. "So RAPIST! Not so fun being the guy about to get fucked now is it?" Dragging her nails now over his balls, completely exposed to her every whim, Tantalus gulped. "Oh yes, here is the source of your trouble right here" she giggled as she scratched the base of them with her nails. "How does it feel FUCKER knowing that these babies will NEVER empty again. Never will they ever experience the sweet ecstasy of release. Just teased and teased, growing bluer and more desperate year after year, decade after decade, century after century of total denial and desperation. These things are now the instruments of your torment." She laughed as she held both of his balls roughly in her hands.

"You felt like such a big man slamming your cock into my ass didn't you?" she angrily asked as she now gripped his balls tighter, beginning to squeeze them and digging her nails into the flesh as she spoke. "Just imagine how it is also going to feel having your ass opened up like a pomegranate, rammed over and over, tearing into your flesh, your anal cherry popped." Laughing harder now "And all by ME FUCKER, Your worst nightmare!!!" Running her nail down his balls and slowly making her way towards his anus she giggled even louder.

"Oh yes!" she giggled as she felt his hole pucker at her touch, her nail slowly sliding in, cutting and scratching the edge of his bung. Tantalus flinched, his whole body twitched in pain. "Ah, your first twinge of pain. The first of many!" Taking her nail out of his ass, she now flicked his cock with her nails causing it to sway back and forth, grazing his lips as it passed. Already hard and throbbing, she looked on with both amusement and disdain at his erect cock hanging so helpless between his legs. Bending down to get a closer look, she saw the veins on the side already throbbing, ironically excited by the threats she was shouting at him. Blowing her breath over the head of his cock, she wet her index finger and slowly ran it down his shaft, finding the slit on his cockhead and slowly making tiny circles right on the hole. Tantalus opened his mouth and let out a pitiful groan, begging for relief. His cry only brought smiles to both Helen and Andromeda's faces.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
786 Followers
12