Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 028

Story Info
Archimedes teased in Underworld, Artemis goes to Olympus.
3.2k words
4.72
16.6k
2
0

Part 28 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Archimedes mouth gaped open wide at the sensations to his cock beneath the surface of the water. Under the warm waters of his bath, his rod was now being expertly and thoroughly teased, the head stroked gently by obviously well experienced toes. Despite not knowing whose foot these toes belonged to, their light teasing strokes were obviously pleasing enough to reduce any concerns he might have, low pants of pleasure escaping from his lips. Thinking these sensations were only a pleasant hallucination brought on by overwork, he simply closed his eyes and sighed, leaning back on the tiles of the tub to enjoy the experience. The sound of water dripping as something broke the surface caused him to immediately open his eyes, now realizing this was no illusion or hallucination, but really happening. To his astonishment, as well as tremendous arousal, the beautiful red hair of Andromeda appeared to crown upon the water as she emerged from the water. Rising up from the steaming tub, she brought her foot up his chest and presented her toes to his quivering lips. These same lips now instantly puckered into a kiss of submission as they were barely touched by her big toe, right on the very edge of his mouth. "Scared?" she asked. Archimedes, gobsmacked by the vision of loveliness presented before him, could not speak but meekly shook his head no.

Back on Olympus, things were taking a very ugly turn. Artemis, irritated and short, barked "Demetrius, who the hell is Demetrius? Is he that pig that stole a cheap peep show on me and my girls?"

Persephone sat in stony silence, wanting the whole scene to end, but Amphrite, having been filled with Demetrius stories for a couple of years now and significantly drunker than her cousin Persephone, chimed in. "Yes, that sounds like him. Wow, he sure gets around if he is slumming with you. Yes, Artemis, the name of the man on your island is Demetrius, but you should just let him go. I think he has bigger fish to fry than your leathery ass. According to Persephone, I should be expecting my on visit from him any day now, so why don't you just fly on back to Arcadia and send him on his way. I am sure after being cooped up with your boring Hunter/Warrior act for so long he will enjoy the upgrade."

Artemis did not like most of the other Goddesses, but especially for Amphrite and the feeling was mutual. She was the epitome of everything she despised. Boozy, mouthy, slutty, man-crazy, she had NOTHING in common with her. Despite her proclivities, and the fact that Amphrite was as stunningly beautiful as and she was, Artemis really held her in utter contempt and her tone illustrated that feeling perfectly despite her sexual attraction to the Goddess of the Sea.

"Amphrite, why don't you shut the fuck up for once, go have a coffee and try sobriety for a change. I was talking to PERSEPHONE not you." Artemis shot back, her words dripping with venom.

Persephone remained silent as the last thing she wanted was a scene especially one concerning Demetrius. Looking angrily at Amphrite, she kicked her gently with her foot, trying to indicate that it was time to calm down, but it was too late. Amphrite's blood was up, and once her blood was up there was no stopping her. "Listen up Artemis, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you can't just barge in here uninvited and start barking orders around like we are your servants you know. That MAN you have on your island, you just need to let him go so he can move on to no doubt better pastures."

"Well BITCH" Artemis shot back, equally angry as Amphrite. "That MAN is never getting off of Arcadia, at least alive he is not. He violated our laws and he must pay. So, try not being a total cunt for change and tell Persephone to tell me what she knows about his special powers."

"CUNT!" Amphrite shrieked at the top of her lungs, causing every head in earshot to turn to see what is going on. "Who you calling cunt, DYKE!"

As this scene played out, the caterers at the party grew more and more nervous and went to Ganymede, cup bearer to the Gods for help. Ganymede was horrified at what he was witnessing and decided the time had come to inform Dionysius, the organizer of the party. He quietly came up and tapped Dionysius on his shoulder.

"Lord Dionysius, great god of wine and bringer of joy to all mankind, your humble servant wishes to inform you of a most unfortunate event." he blurted, obviously quite distressed by the increasingly difficult situation that was arising. Dionysius, his eyes completely red and bloodshot, spun around to see who was tapping his shoulder.

"Wha" he blurrily asked, having already consumed four full amphorae of wine it was amazing he could still form words. "Whas the probleem?" he slobbered, holding on to the hapless servant for balance as he had the situation explained to him. This was potentially very bad and was quickly spinning out of control. Ganymede and every other servant on Olympus was always worried about being put into dangerous situations by the bad behavior, or inebriation of the Gods. This drama had both explosive elements, two angry Goddesses, and at least one was very drunk. As Dionysius spun around he saw the confrontation between Artemis and Amphrite grow more and more heated causing a mischievous smile to form on his drunken lips. Turning to the Ganymede he said "Go fetch Lord Apollo and Lord Pan, they would never forgive me if they missed out on witnessing THIS."

On Arcadia, Calisto had wrapped her legs firmly around Demetrius's waist, locking her ankles behind his back and showering his face with kisses. Each press of her lips on his was returned in full strength by his own on hers. Holding both of her gorgeous round ass cheeks in his hands as she straddled him, he gently stroked them with his fingers, smiling as her equally impressive breasts pressed into his chest. Demetrius was totally smitten. Calisto just kept repeating "Thank You" over and over, Demetrius not able to speak as her tongue stayed firmly entrenched in his mouth. Knocking him to the ground, she sat down his stomach, his erect cock slapping the back of her ass. Looking down into his beautiful brown eyes, she smiled.

Rolling to the side, the two traded stories. Calisto had been transformed into that bear decades earlier for breaking her vow of virginity. She had been seduced, and not just by anyone, but by the king of the Gods himself, Zeus. She had tried to explain her situation to Artemis but the Goddess would not listen, and in a fit of divine spite took her beauty from her by transforming her into that beast. When she had stumbled across him frozen in the woods, the sight of his naked and handsome body had awaked the human part of her still inside its beastly casing. Wanting him to ravish her, to take her body, to make love to her caused all kind of feelings that made her feel like a woman again, despite being in animal form. Miraculously, once his pre-cum dropped onto her waiting bear pussy the spell was broken and she returned to her true form. Ironically at the same time, the sight of her gorgeous ass broke the spell he was under from Artemis.

Demetrius listened intently to her story, wiping away a few tears from her face as she relived the horror of the years being trapped in bear form. Laying in his lap, giggling as she felt his incredible cock, never seeming ever to wilt, poke up beside her neck she lifted her hand up and touched the side of his face. "Demetrius, my hero, why were you in this state? Were you cursed by Artemis too?" Looking down at her large brown eyes, he sighed as he gently ran his fingers in circles around her navel.

"It's a very long story Calisto. A very very very long story." he sighed.

Back in the underworld, Archimedes was thinking he must be dreaming. Andromeda now sat up in the tub, exposing her perfect breasts, all covered in soap, excess suds dropping off in white globs and floating on the water. Leaning forward, she slowly began to crawl up his body, now stiff not with fear but with lust, as his eyes burned into hers. "So Archimedes, you really AREN'T scared sharing your bath with a ghost?" He shook his head no, but said nothing, too horny to speak. Now pressing her body to his, she drug her breasts up his body and held her face just a few inches from his. "Hades has told us all about you, and his deal. I thought as inspiration, maybe I would come and give you a little sneak peak of what awaits you if you do a good job."

Archimedes was beside himself, throwing his head back as he emitted a loud groan. Andromeda, sensing that her beauty might be too much for him to handle, grabbed the end of his cock and squeezed slightly, forcing his cum back down his cock and into his balls. Her tongue slipping out of her mouth, she slowly licked his body, starting at his chest and continuing up his neck and over his lips, now quivering in obvious overexcitement. Sitting back on her heels, her breasts completely uncovered and swinging free in unfettered beauty, she stared down at the obviously delirious Archimedes. "You know, I would have figured you would not be attractive, being so brainy and all. Most really smart men tend also not to be that attractive, but you are definitely HOT." As she complimented him, she stifled a giggle watching his face turn red with embarrassment. She was not lying, Archimedes was a hunk, and what made him even hotter to her was he did not know it.

Leaning back on her side of the tub, Andromeda stretched out her right foot tickling his balls with her big toe under the water. Archimedes was in heaven as this was the hottest woman he had ever been with in his life. Leaning forward, his cock was hard as the Colossus of Rhodes and he started to reach for her. Andromeda giggled, and placed her foot firmly on his chest. "Sorry Archimedes, I am afraid Hades has put you off limits to us until you complete your work." Looking like a puppy that had just been smacked on the nose, he whimpered, his cock harder than he thought possible.

"But but," Archimedes begged.

"Sucks doesn't it." Andromeda pouted "But that doesn't mean we can't still have a little preview of fun. Hades said you were not to be able to release your seed until you completed your task and returned as a ghost yourself for safety reasons, but he said nothing about you doing anything to us." Looking up hopefully, he cocked his head in confusion. Andromeda went on to explain. "You see Archimedes, your seed is life, and although we of the dead crave it, we cannot have it without becoming completely frenzied. Your fully released seed would attract every female spirit in range to rush in and suck more and more out of you until you expired, and Hades needs you alive while you complete your task. So while you are still here alive, it must remain safely locked away." For emphasis, she squeezed his cockhead with her toes. "But that doesn't mean we can't still have a little fun." she winked. Archimedes was totally swept away, unable to respond with rational thoughts or coherent words. Crawling up his body, she knelt on the side of the tub, towering over his face staring up at her in total submission and lust. "There is NO rule preventing the living from tasting and pleasuring the dead. Do you want to have a taste Archimedes? Would you like a taste of me?" Archimedes hit his head hard on the side of the tub as he began nodding very quickly and hard.

On Olympus, the scuffle had now escalated into a full blown war. Artemis was absolutely furious at Amphrite's derogatory comments to her. "DYKE!" Who you calling a Dyke, CUNT!"

"You better watch your mouth rug muncher!" Amphrite shot back, now getting right up in her face. Their loud and angry voices had attracted a crowd now, and Dionysius was front and center, grinning like a cat who swallowed the canary.

The back and forth continued to get more and more heated between the two Goddesses, as now they were literally screaming in each other's faces, centuries of hostility streaming out of each as the conflict now was about far more than Demetrius. This fight was a long time in coming, and Demetrius was only the catalyst to bring centuries of bubbling troubles erupting to the surface. The two Goddesses screamed increasingly vile invectives at each other, to the obvious amusement of the gathered crowd.

"Bitch....Cunt....Dyke.....Lush....Clam Licker.....Alcoholic....Mound Masher....Fish Taco"

This last comment was the final straw "FISH TACO!!!! EYAAAAAAA!!!" Amphrite screamed as she tackled Artemis and they both began to roll down the hill, scratching and biting each other violently as they rolled. . Back on Arcadia Demetrius explained his special curse from Aphrodite, and how it prevented him from orgasmic release. As he relayed his unbelievable adventure to Calisto, she Unconsciously ran her index finger up and down his shaft, as if she was willing it to spurt from her touch. Holding her hand up to his face she stroked his jaw and said "You poor baby! So, all these years you have been bottled up. Just getting hornier and hornier. It must be pure torture, I hope you complete your quest Demetrius, I truly hope you do." He just smiled and looked down at her, both with tenderness but also with lust. She continued "I had so hoped to make love to you, to have your gorgeous cock filling me up, making me whole. And now I guess you have to go, I just wish I could feel you inside me". Her eyes filling with tears, she turned her face from him. Overcome with lust, Demetrius turned her face back to his and leaned down kissing her deeply, his left hand caressing and teasing her breast as his tongue explored her mouth.

"Calisto, please let me worship your body. Even though I cannot cum, I can still feel and give pleasure, and right now nothing would make me happier than to feel your body on mine and to give you the biggest orgasm of your entire life!"

Smiling, Calisto rolled over and purred like a kitten, displaying her tremendous assets to his hungry eyes. As she felt his tongue and lips gently kissing her ass cheek she smiled. Slowly but lovingly Demetrius kneaded, kissed and licked her ass, its perfect large round womanly shape driving him wild. As she laid her head down on her crossed hands, he ran his tongue down her ass and onto the back of her leg, beginning its long journey to her feet. When he reached the back of her left knee, her leg automatically closed up, as his tongue teasing her skin was quite ticklish as well as unbelievably erotic. Her pussy, so glad to having resumed its human form, gushed as it grew wetter than a November day on the stormy Adriatic.

On Olympus, the show was getting hotter and hotter, and every male God in hearing distance had rushed over to witness the scene, the sound of shrieking angry women fighting drawing them forward as moths to the flame. Artemis was now straddling Amphrite's stomach and slapping her repeatedly in the face, vile and awful comments streaming out of her mouth. Amphrite, blocking her face from the blows, flailed wilding as she attempted to stop Artemis from her assault. Her ring, made of coral, whale ivory and pearls caught the strap of Artemis's bra and as she pulled her hand down to protect her face, ripped it right off of the surprised Goddess. Now breasts swinging free, Artemis's fury only increased, but in her attempt to cover herself she gave Amphrite the opportunity to flip her off of her stomach and now she was on her back with the Goddess of the Sea on top.

Lord Apollo, God of the Sun and the true golden boy of Olympus let out a cheer and punched Dionysius in the side at this new development. Opening his mouth wide, wine nectar spilling out from the sides of his lips, he yelled "YEAAAAAAAH! Now THAT is what I am talking about!"

For hours and hours Demetrius worshipped every inch of the glorious Calisto. Kissing down her leg, he gently kissed and sucked each of her toes into his eager mouth, her coos and sighs of pleasure only driving him forward in his quest to pleasure her. His cock, straining helplessly and throbbing incessantly reminded him of his curse, and despite the fact that his longing and aching only increased as he pleased this Nymph, he did not care. His only motivation now was to pleasure her, to somehow make up for the years she had to spend as a bear. Flipping her onto her back he buried his face in her pussy, her juices instantly coating his face as his tongue found its target. Each lick of her sex sent waves of pleasure through Calisto and after four or five hours she gently pushed him out of her crotch, sated beyond words. Sitting up, she bent down and kissed the head of his throbbing cock pausing only to say "Oh Demetrius! You have made me happier than you ever could know. I only wish I could do something to relieve your own suffering." Demetrius smiled and stroked her face, gently pulling her lips off of his cock and with his eyes expressed his gratitude at having been given the privilege of servicing her body. Despite his eternal horniness, he was happy, and after an unbelievable afternoon between her thighs, he certainly could understand why she showed up on Zeus's radar.

As she ran her fingers through his hair, they snagged on a glob of honey, still encrusted on his scalp. "Let's get you cleaned up" she giggled, and she licked his face, tasting of sweet honey and her own fluids. Gently pulling him to his feet, she guided him by his erection to the warm spring. As they both entered the water, the warmth and healing powers of the spring revived them both. Swimming up to him, she grabbed his neck with her arms and he closed his eyes as his cock entered her pussy. For the rest of the day he plunged his never wilting cock into her cave, filling her completely and sending her over and over into the land of orgasmic bliss. Finally, she pulled off of him, her warm cave tingling but exhausted satisfied more than she could ever have imagined and for the rest of the day they swam, played and bathed until nightfall, falling asleep in each other's arms under the wide open night sky. In the morning they would make their escape, but for tonight, he just wanted to fall asleep with her head on his chest and his hand firmly planted on her incredible ass.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers